Lilliana

By girlyyhii

To them she was a treasure greater than gold. She was an angel that came straight from heaven. To her they w... More

Characters/ Aesthetics/ Quotes
1-Cold
2- we meet again
3- Picnic
4- Wanted
5- Baking
6- Home
7- Dresses
8- Dinner
9- Fun
10- Learning
11- Fair
12- Masks
13- Attatched
14- Wow
15- Misery
16- Empty
17- Talking
18- Prepping
19- New Things
20- Good girl
21- Perfect
22- The rain
23- Scared
24- Breathe baby
25- Do it
26- Pick and choose
27- Her Day
28- Eating Out
29- Favorite Meal
30- Work
31- Ready
33- confessing
34- Drunk
35- Doggy
36- Purple
37- Explanations
38- Furthermore
39- Punishment
40- Double It
41- Making it up
The End

32- Pleasure

21.7K 396 79
By girlyyhii

Alexander opened the side drawer and pulled out a condom for himself.

They never discussed birth control and they weren't going to. It wasn't their decision wether Lilliana would be on birth control, it was completely hers, no discussion needed.

He slowly rolled it on before shifting Lilliana on the bed so she was under him.

"Are you ready Angel?" He ran a hand over her hair, moving it from her face.

"I'm ready" she whispered under her breath.

Alexander opened the bottle of lube and poured a bit over himself just to make things slightly easier and more comfortable for Lilliana even though he already knew this wasn't going to be butterflies and rainbows to start off with.

He passed the bottle to Luther before lining himself with Lillianas entrance.

He grabbed her hand and laid a gentle kiss on it before kissing her forehead.

He slowly began sliding inside the Woman under him little by little, bit by bit.

Soon a tear drop fell from her eye, multiple actually and her porcelain face began to turn red.

"Hey Angel breath for me, in and out, you're doing so good"

Lilliana took slow deep breaths following his very instructions.

In and out. In and out.

"Good job Angel, you're doing so good, I'm so proud of you. Would you like me to continue or would you like to stop?"

She looked down to see he only had the tip in.

She took in a deep breath and brought the man above her closer.

She laid a soft kiss on his pink tinted lips before laying her head against his, "you can keep going" she whispered

Luther switched positions from behind Alexander to beside Lilliana.

He took her empty hand in his and kissed all over it making sure he left no space untouched.
"You're doing so well beautiful"

She nodded her head smiling before the discomfort continued.

Alexander slowly moved further. The pain mixed with the undeniable feeling of being stretched made Lilliana clutch both of the hands holding hers tightly.

"Youre doing so well Angel, I love you so much"

She looked up into Alexander's eyes, tears blurring her vision slightly. "I love you so much, so, so, so much" every word that escaped her lips was the truth and nothing but.

She loved them with every fiber of her being.

She felt more pressure than she felt previously and just when she was about to tap out it was gone.

She felt pangs of pain and discomfort but it wasn't as bad as it previously was.

Luther switched again and placed himself behind Alexander. He began rubbing the lube on himself and the man under him.

He hated seeing Lilliana in pain and he knew he'd have to see Alexander in pain as well which hurt his heart.

He was grateful that Alexander was the one to take Lillianas virginity because he knew he wouldn't be able to see his girl crying in pain, granted if it was pleasurable it'd be different. But that just wasn't the case.

Alexander slid the rest of himself inside while Luther slowly began prepping him.

He inserted two fingers inside Alexander before slowly pulling them out and going back in.

"Mmmm" Alexander moaned under his breath.

The feeling of Lillianas walls squeezing him and Luther's fingers inside of him was just enough for him to feel the pleasure he craved.

He began to slowly move his hips, causing whimpers to fall from Lillianas lips.

His movements stilled when he felt a set of hands grab either side of his hips.

"Are you ready Alex?" Luther questioned.

Lillianas intertwined her hands with Alexander's. He looked down at the beautiful woman under him and kissed the tip of her nose.

"Yes"

Luther lined himself up with Alexander and slowly began to slip himself in. Inch by inch.

Lilliana could see Alexander's face begin to turn red and his hands gently squeezed hers. His lip tucked between his teeth as his eyes squeezed shut.

Luther was trying his very best to go as slow as possible but the urge to sink right into him was definitely there.

"Fúcking fùck" Alexander exclaimed as Luther pushed a bit more in than before.

"Hey you got this baby, breath in and out, in and out" Lilliana voiced. Her green eyes stared back at Alexander's deep brown ones.

He followed the instructions until he felt Luther's body press against his, showing that he was all the way in.

His brain began trying to process everything his body was feeling. His nerves were in absolute overdrive and his legs were already beginning to tremble.

Lilliana let go of Alexander's hands and grabbed onto his arms. Her way of giving him the sign to start moving when he was ready.

He slowly began to move his hips so he was going in and out of her. Luther also began to catch onto the rhythm and moved to their pace.

The pain that both Alexander and Lilliana felt was definitely still there but at least it was more dull than before.

Both of the men's hips began to move in a faster paced rhythm and moans fell from each of the threes lips.

The moan that escaped Alexanders lips as Luther pulled out fully then slowly eased himself all the way back in was almost ethereal.  

Lilliana clenched around him, the sounds of each of their moans sent shivers down her entire body as she wrapped her arms and legs around Alexander.

"A little faster please" she whispered.

Alexander tangled his fingers through Lillianas hair and rest his head between the crook of her neck. "As you wish my love"

Alexander was very afraid of one going too fast and hurting Lilliana and two going too fast and hurting himself... so he quickened his pace just enough to create more pleasure.

Luther grabbed onto Lillianas legs that were still wrapped around Alexander and used them as leverage to hit every angle he wanted to in Alex.

Lilliana let out whimpered moans as Alexander sent out a slew of curse words and moans into her ear.

"hmm how's this" Luther rocked both him self and Alexander forward, controlling his and Alexanders movements.

Alexanders tip brushed against Lillianas G spot and went so far as to hit the deepest point in her.

"oh-wow" Lillianas legs trembled and her arms wrapped tighter around the bigger man above her.

"oh baby you feel so good, you sound so good. Give me more" Alexanders arms were shaking from all the stimulation he was feeling and trying to hold himself up, but even so he reached down and began to rub circles on Lillianas clit.

"Please don't stop" she breathed out. She felt her peak as he rubbed circles on one of her most sensitive spots and the only thing she wished to do was fall over the edge.

Alexander smiled and kissed and nibbled on Lillianas neck, creating a single hickey right under her jaw.

Her eyes quickly glossed over and her walls tightened.

"thank you, thank you, thank you" she whispered out as her entire body tightened up and her mind went numb.

Her nails made a pink tinted trail down Alexanders back and her eyes squeezed shut.

"please, please" she whispered as she continued to feel so much pleasure through her high.

Realistically she didn't even know what she was begging for but 'please' was the only thing that made sense at the moment.

Her nerves were all tingling and her body felt like it was on a non stop buzz.

Both Luther and Alexander separated So Alexander could slowly slide out of Lilliana.

He gave her body light kisses and massaged her sides.

He slid her up onto the bed to where her area was right by where his face would soon be.

He understood that with just the things they'd done so far, Lilliana was going to be super sore down there tomorrow and the last thing he wanted to do is make it worse.

He wanted her night to end with nothing but pleasure, no pain experienced in that pleasure at all.

Luther's hands gently began to massage Alexander's hips as he realigned himself.

"you're next" Luther whispered into Alexanders ear.

Alexander could feel his back stinging as Luther pressed himself against him and slowly reentered.

Whimpers and moans fell from Alexander's lips as the fullness he felt earlier returned.

"Baby girl would you like to be pleased as well" Luther smiled while trailing his fingers up Alexander's back, sending shivers through his body.

Lilliana gave a tiny nod as she nibbled on her lip.

Luther smiled as he gently pushed Alexander down until his face was right my Lillianas clit. "Eat up"

Alexander's warm tongue brushed against Lillianas clit causing her to immediately tangle her fingers in his hair.

Luther grabbed onto Alexander's hips and took slow but powerful strokes inside of him. He smiled as he noticed Alexander's legs beginning to tremble slightly more than they were before.

The muffled moans that echoed from Alexander was like music to both of his partners ears.

Luther wanted Alexander to get all the pleasure that he could offer. He reached around and grabbed onto his dićk before slowly stroking it and increasing his pace.

That surely did the trick as Alexander pushed himself up on hands and let slews of curse words escape his lips.

"Oh my fùck" he balled the covers into his fingers as moans and whimpers left him.

"I'm going to cum, fúck I'm cumming" his body fell and spurts of cum covered his stomach and the sheets underneath him.

He panted heavily as Luther did not ease up at all but went faster.

All he could think in his head was 'so this is how Lilliana feels'

As his body started feeling like his again he regained his focus to Lilliana.

He pulled her body towards his as he pushed himself up and wrapped his arms around her legs.

She was quite literally dripping onto the covers at this point.

He grabbed onto both of her hands, squeezing them before his tongue began making patterns over her clit.

He then went down and lapped up her wetness on his tongue before returning back to her clit and making circles on it with his tongue.

He not once took his eyes off lillianas. Her head craned back as tiny moans left her lips.

"Please don't stop" she whimpered out.

Luther tightened his hold on Alexander as his movements got sloppier and he got closer.

Alexander let go of one hand and replaced his tongue with his thumb as it made faster circles across Lillianas clit.

He began fucking her with his tongue and that really did it.

Lilliana locked her legs around Alexander's head and her empty hand tangled into his hair.

"Are you close baby" Luther asked.

Lilliana let out a whimper and nodded.

Sweat glistened Luthers face as his heart pounded against his chest.

"Fućk"

"Oh goodness"

Luther pulled out and came onto the covers underneath him and at the same Lilliana found her peak.

Her back arched from the bed, sweat glistening her stomach and slews of moans coming from her mouth.

Her hair was so tangled it practically looked like a nest at this point.

Alexander let her hips do the movement as he waited for her to come back down off her high.

"Okay, okay" she panted out. She was completely exhausted and so was Alexander.

He moved up her body and switched them around so she was on his chest.

"You did so good baby, oh my goodness you did so good" he rubbed his knuckles up and down her back while another massaged her hair.

"Thank you for allowing me to take something so special to you, that means so much to me baby"  Alexander never felt as much love in his heart for anyone like the love he felt for her.

Well maybe Luther but still.

"I love you guys" Lilliana whispered.

"I love you" they both said in unison.

————————————————————————————
Authors note:

I LOVE LANA DEL REY WITH EVERYTHING IN ME- EVERYTHING

I really feel like I did this chapter so bad but lol

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

232K 4.9K 57
Married to My Master/ Hide & Seek Spin-Off Warning: This story is explicit with graphic sex scenes, foul language, sexual assault, dark romance, chok...
5.4M 178K 69
Black Moon Series Book #1 Warning: Mature content, graphic language, gay, polyamorous French food is my healthy pleasure. Sex is my stress-relief ple...
36K 1.1K 7
"Fucking hell, Angel. Don't look at me like that." Anthony urges, holding the side of her neck with his hand. With tinted cheeks, Estella blushed bef...