Mafia King and Queen - Dream...

By __oriana_x

Y/N is the daughter of the most powerful mafia in the world, the Black Crows Mafia. When it becomes her time... More

Important Information
1. Just a Normal Day
2. Masquerade Ball
3. Dance
4. Blood and Feathers
5. A New Leader
6. Funeral
7. Outplayed
8. 2-0
9. Face-off
10. Caught
11. Trapped
12. Rescued?
13. Honored Guest or Dangerous Prisoner
14. Rescue Mission
15. Suprise Visit
16. On the Same Side
17. Deserved
18. Why Are You Helping Me?
19. Secrets Revealed
20. Party
22. Masks and Darkness
23. End This With a Bang
24. Blood for the Blood God
25. Choose
26. Plans and Lies
27. Make Your Choice
28. Last Game
29. Safe
30. Late Night Calls
31. First Date
32. Autumn Leaves
33. Friends and Enemies
34. Love from the Past
35. Better Than You
36. Christmas
37. Mistletoe
38. Night Changes
39. Another Ball
40. Not Again
41. Shots
42. Happy New Year
43. Hurt So Much
44. Show You Mean It
45. Valentine's Day: Part One
46. Valentine's Day: Part 2
47. Valentines Day: Part 3
48. Valentine's Day: Part 4
49. Sex and Sunsets
50. Allies
51. Old Friends
52. The Calm Before the Storm
53. Meetings
54. Hit List
57. Birthday Crash
56. Bridge Down
57. True Love
58. She Said Yes
59. Final Boss
60. Bullets
61. Darkness and Death
62. My Fault
63. Waking Up
64. Reunited
65. Wedding
66. The End
Epilogue
Final Author's Note

21. Dancing Under the Stars

2.2K 75 68
By __oriana_x

Please read this and make sure to follow me so you can get updates like this.

Anyways, time for a spicy chapter 👀

Note: Consent is not specially mentioned but everyone is okay with what's happening

3rd Person Omniscient POV

Dream balances the crystal glass between his fingers and takes tiny sips while leaning against the wall, observing a group of people talking at the table.

"Anything?" Sapnap asks, giving him a friendly tap on the shoulder.

Dream shakes his head, taking another small sip of the blood-red liquid.

"No, they're drunk as fuck anyways."

Two of the girls wearing quite revealing clothes begin running their hands up and down the man's chest who smiles and them and begins resting his hands on one girl's waist.

Dream tears his eyes away from the scene and slowly walks backward with Sapnap trailing behind.

"Remind me again how Punz convinced us this was a good idea?" Dream pinches the bridge of his nose and sets his empty glass down on a table watching the dancers move about the floor. He glances over at the buffet table where Drista is happily piling desserts onto her plate while Bad keeps a close eye on want nearby men.

"At least someone's having a good time," Sapnap muses with a soft chuckle.

Dream scans the partygoers and spots Quackity dancing with a girl. One of his hands rests on her waist while the other rests dangerously close to her breasts.

She flashes a blinding smile and grabs him by the tie, pulling him closer, and begins undoing a few buttons of his white shirt.

"That bastard," he mutters, watching Quackity and the girl lock lips while swaying to the music. All the guests' top portions of their faces are concealed by masquerade masks ranging in style and color.

Dream's mask is a dark green with small white gemstones decorating the edges. Sapnap's mask is a bright orange with black gems outlining the eyeholes.

Quackity smiles at the girl who has almost undone all the buttons on his shirt. His navy mask is decorated with lace around the edges. The girl wears a red mask with white jewels hanging down from the edges which matches her crimson gown dotted with diamonds.

"You can't blame him," Sapnap chuckles. "I mean who can resist these chics?"

As if on cue, a girl wearing a mid-length dress purple with platinum blonde hair seductively places both hands on Sapnap's shoulders.

She gently tugs him toward the dance floor and he grins at Dream before handing his half drank wine glass to his friend. Sapnap gives a mock salute before letting himself be pulled into the center, his hands immediately resting on her small waist.

"Ladies and gentlemen! We are about to start our 8 hours of non-stop dancing. Grab your partner and take the floor!" The host announces from the balcony overlooking the party.

A cheer rises from the crowd and Dream runs to the sidelines but a crowd of girls wearing brightly colored dresses stampede toward him, shoving him into the center of the dance floor.

The lights flash down on him and the nearest girl grabs him, interlocking both hands around his neck.

Dream reaches up to remove her hands as he stammers out an apology to leave. Her breath smells of alcohol and her lips graze his neck as she smiles against his skin.

"I really shouldn't—" he begins but she only grips him more firmly.

Her dark eyes behind the mask are full of lust and her caramel hair smells of peaches as she literally throws herself onto him. His large hands grasp her waist through the blue satin of her dress.

"Let's get this started!" the host booms, just as the music starts.

Dream glances back at the girl in front of him as the beat begins, growing louder and louder.

One dance.

"I came to dance, dance, dance, dance (yeah)
I hit the floor 'cause that's my plans, plans, plans, plans (yeah)
I'm wearing all my favorite brands, brands, brands, brands (yeah)
Give me some space for both my hands, hands, hands, hands
Yeah, yeah
'Cause it goes on, and on, and on
And it goes on, and on, and on, yeah."

Dream smiles back at her and pulls her closer.

"What's your name?!" he yells, spinning her around as the other couples do the same around them.

"Lisa!" she yells back, her grin growing wider as Dream pulls her back against his body, hand caressing her here and there.

"That's a beautiful name," he whispers seductively into her ear. She lets out a squeal of happiness and kisses his cheek.

"I throw my hands up in the air sometimes
Saying, "Ayo, gotta let go"
I wanna celebrate and live my life
Saying, "Ayo, baby, let's go."

The music becomes so loud that sound fades from Dream's awareness, all he sees is the beautiful girl before him.

Maybe it was the alcohol. Or maybe just the lighting but she looked like a goddess.

"'Cause we gon' rock this club, we gon' go all night
We gon' light it up like it's dynamite
'Cause I told you once, now I told you twice
We gon' light it up like it's dynamite."

Dream spins her around fast, letting the blue skirt flare out around her.

Lisa shimmies her body, rolling her body entirely and giving Dream the come-on with her eyes.

He gives in instantly and simultaneously rolls his body along with her.

"I came to move, move, move, move (yeah)
Get out the way of me and my crew, crew, crew, crew (yeah)
I'm in the club, so I'm gonna do, do, do, do (yeah)
Just what the f- I came here to do, do, do, do
Yeah, yeah
'Cause it goes on, and on, and on
And it goes on, and on, and on, yeah."

The two move closer, their bodies colliding as Dream grasps her hip firmly, squeezing it slightly.

Her breasts nearly bulge out of the dress and dance in his vision. He syncs her movements with his as the main chorus begins again.

"I throw my hands up in the air sometimes
Saying, "Ayo, gotta let go"
I wanna celebrate and live my life
Saying, "Ayo, baby, let's go"
'Cause we gon' rock this club, we gon' go all night
We gon' light it up like it's dynamite
'Cause I told you once, now I told you twice
We gon' light it up like it's dynamite."

The lights flash faster and off to Dreams and Lisa's left, Sapnap dances with the girl who dragged him off.

"What's your name?!" he yells, slightly slurred after all the alcohol.

She laughs as he spins her around, resting his head against her shoulder.

"My name's Niki!" she yells.

Niki.

The name strikes something in him but the sight of her spinning in the lights pushes the thought down.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dream chuckles as Lisa brushes another kiss on his cheek and grabs another man who passes off the girl he was dancing with to him.

This girl's hair is long, jet black with several silver streaks in it. Her dress is black and fitted at the top but flares out to form a knee-length skirt. 

Her black masquerade mask only has two gemstones in the corner of each eyehole.

Dream grabs both her hands and kisses one of her silver rings. Her black fingernails trace up his cheek to tug at his hair.

Her smile wins him over and he takes her waist as the sound of an electric guitar fills the air.

"Oh don't you dare look back
Just keep your eyes on me
I said you're holding back
She said shut up and dance with me
This woman is my destiny
She said oh oh oh
Shut up and dance with me."

She jumps up and down with glee and Dream spins her around and extends her at arm's length before reeling her back in to plant a kiss on her neck.

Her skin is soft and warm under his large hands and he spins her back around to face him.

"We were victims of the night
The chemical, physical, kryptonite
Helpless to the bass and the fading light
Oh we were bound to get together
Bound to get together
She took my arm
I don't know how it happened
We took the floor and she said."

The beat builds as the two dance.

Time seems to slow as Dream watches her dance under the flashing lights.

The rainbow hues dance across her face and it soon registers that she's singing along with the music.

He takes both of her hands and leans in closer to hear.

"Oh don't you dare look back
Just keep your eyes on me
I said you're holding back
She said shut up and dance with me
This woman is my destiny
She said oh oh oh
Shut up and dance with me."

She makes a two-finger motion for him to keep his eyes on her as she spins, letting the dress fly out around her and revealing her black undergarments.

"A backless dress and some beat-up sneaks
My discotheque Juliet teenage dream
I felt it in my chest as she looked at me
I knew we were bound to be together
Bound to be together
She took my arm
I don't know how it happened
We took the floor and she said."

Dream places one hand on her back while reaching up with the other to caress her cheek.

"Oh don't you dare look back
Just keep your eyes on me
I said you're holding back
She said shut up and dance with me
This woman is my destiny
She said oh oh oh
Shut up and dance with me," she sings with the music, her voice high and clear.

Dream watches in awe as the world slows around him, all the rest of reality is blocked out.

It's just him and her.

Her hair bounces and flies around in slow motion, her face set in pure happiness as she continues to sing along.

"Oh, c'mon girl
Deep in her eyes
I think I see the future
I realize this is my last chance
She took my arm
I don't know how it happened
We took the floor and she said."

Dream grabs her by the waist again and instead of dancing, he kisses her.

Her lips, soft and warm, kiss him back as the music and dancers continue around him but he ignores them all.

The only thing in his vision is the girl in his arms.

"Oh don't you dare look back
Just keep your eyes on me
I said you're holding back
She said shut up and dance with me
This woman is my destiny
She said oh oh oh
Shut up and dance
Don't you dare look back
Just keep your eyes on me
I said you're holding back
She said shut up and dance with me
This woman is my destiny
She said oh oh oh
Shut up and dance with me
Oh oh oh shut up and dance with me
Oh oh oh shut up and dance with me."

He pulls away to catch his breath as fireworks explode inside the room above them. The loud booms overshadow the music for a second and the sparks begin to rain down on them.

The girl spins around under the hail of glitter, the black dress catching every bit of light perfectly.

Her lips move with every word and Dream glances up at the ceiling to see the fireworks still exploding.

The sparks fall onto them and Dream smiles, imagining dancing with her forever.

The ceiling is alight with sparks, making it look like a night sky full of twinkling stars.

That's it.

Stars.

Dream lets his lips lock with hers again as the music stops, her body still swaying in his touch.

We're dancing under the stars.

Her knee is brought up to his crotch and shifts around slightly. That's all is takes.

Dream scoops her up bridal style and carries her off the dance floor and toward one of the back rooms.

"You in for a night of fun?" he asks with a smirk as he throws open the door and flings her onto the bed with red sheets.

The girl smiles and nods, beckoning for him to come closer.

Dream throws off his jacket and climbs onto the bed, the soft mattress sinking under his weight.

He licks his lips and moves closer, his green eyes are dark and lustful as his lips touch hers once again.

——————————————————————————————

2,179 words

Long chapter.

One more thing, what time do you want me to update? Put it in EST please.

I'll take the majority or find the average.

Dw, no smut will happen (yet) but a heated make-out session will definitely take place next.

This was certainly an interesting chapter to write while eating chicken noodle soup.

Comment any mistakes you find so I can fix them!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.2K 227 15
~Technoblade x Reader~ Two big mafia's have been rivals for years. In the past meetings between the two always ended in bloodshed. That's how Y/n's p...
1.4K 50 18
A story where Y/N meets her true lover, but will she break a heart just to be able to love the enemy? How will this affect her life and friends? Is s...
645 0 17
Y/N...has a secret to hide. Working with Dream on the side while "helping" L'Manburg with wars. Heartbreak, love, betrayal, war. Will this be enough...
255K 2.6K 62
| Requests are closed! 🔹️ Finished Incl.: -💛Dreamnap -💜Dnf -🖤The DreamSMP -🤍Dreamnapfound -💚Dreamxreader -🧡Sapnapxreader -💙Georgexreader -❤Ka...