Marriage Alliance

By rivervixenog

Ishita Mehra is a no-nonsense multimillionaire businesswoman running a billion-dollar empire laid down by her... More

✧.* Character Glossary ✧.*
»»---- Introduction----««
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Author's note
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Closing
New Book Announcement (Sinister Bride)

Chapter 71

5.9K 338 49
By rivervixenog

Ishita's POV:

"What do you expect me to do? Get my son married when he's in his second year of college. Last time I checked it didn't go well." Maa argued with me discussing Aditya and Ritika's relationship. Armaan sighed and shook his head in disbelief, "You'll neither forget that nor would let me forget it..." she rolled her eyes and crossed her arms sitting back on the couch. I took a glance at Aditya holding hands with Ritika. Maybe it's worth a shot...

Pouring myself a glass of water I made myself clear "Okay... fine... Do whatsoever you feel is right but don't come running back to me crying when this relationship will come out in public. People will ask your opinion and prospection then don't fear telling them that you didn't approve of this relationship because as far as I can see they aren't giving up on each other. So, next time you lose your son over a girl don't just blame the girl." Maa looked up at me at loss for words but on the other end, Armaan had a huge grin on his face.

Something about Armaan that captivates me as well as annoys me is that he's too caring. Sometimes he gets used by people he cares about including his family. Since I came into his life, he's changed a bit taking a stand for himself and others. I strongly believe that one should love themselves before caring about someone else. I passed him a smile and his grin widen he has no idea how much I want to kiss those lips. Ugh... this man gets me horny anywhere.

Dad walked in, "Aditya... maintain a proper distance keeping the integrity." Aditya shrugged, "We aren't kissing... just holding hands." He glimpsed at Maa, "See... how much you have spoiled him. He hasn't completed his studies nor shown interest in business what is he going to do further in life? Ritika... are you sure you want to marry this junk? You're an independent woman would you consider him being your charity case." I could see in Ritika's eyes she was a lot offended, "Sir... would you mind if I ask you how much you know about your son's likes and dislikes besides what you want him like?"

Maa raised her brows, "What do you mean by that?" she expressed, "All I want to say is that he's not junk but a person with a different perspective. Aditya wants to start his own whiskey distilleries and also wines considering mainly alcohol production. You do know this... of course not because no one cared to actually know this. Besides even if he would have told you this it would have been a straight no rather than a what if we do this in other ways? I know about all of this because I cared to listen to him and he shared his life with me. I support him no matter what." they looked at each other and discussed further.

Sitting next to Armaan I lean on his shoulder he nudged me, "Do you know my childhood dream was to be a professional chef and run five-star restaurants under me? What was yours?". I shook my head, "You don't wanna know it..." he knits his brows amusingly, "What! No tell me I'm curious...". Biting my lower lip, I mumbled close to his ears, "I wanted to be a stripper." he coughed so badly that I had to give him a glass of water.

"Unbelievable... you were into this thing since when" he cleared his throat gulping all the water. I shrugged my shoulder, "I was twelve when I first saw a cool strip dance video online." He shook his head in disbelief and chuckled lowly, "I think you should full fill your childhood dream but only with me..." a smile crept up on my cheeks. We snuggled to each other not caring about the others discussing serious issues and a pair of eyes staring right at me. I looked up meeting the gaze of Yamini and she looked away instantly.

Armaan hugged me tightly and sniffed the crook of my neck, "You smell so good... like sharp yet sweet." I controlled my moans pinching his arms, "Armaan..." but he didn't care showering kisses on my cheeks, neck, and palms. Dad stood up and announced, "So that's it... Ritika will be engaged next week let your father know about it and then Aditya can either continue his studies or start his new business, it's totally up to him. Since Veronica's case is shut down and Ishita has control over Goel Industry shares distributed between the family, she will decide what she wants to do with it."

When Dad mentioned Veronica's name Armaan's expression changed a bit, he looked concerned. Before I could possibly ask him, what happened he left my embrace congratulating Aditya and Ritika. I congratulated them too, Ritika took his hands "Thank you, Ishita." I rolled my eyes and side-hugged her. Armaan went upstairs to his study room getting a work call and I had to talk with Maa. Just to keep her calm and cool because at the end of the day she's Mrs. Goel that respectful name everyone admires. As a child, I read many magazines about her NGOs and wished I could be like her. But here I am another Mrs. Goel.

Ishita's POV:

Sitting on the beach chair I stretched glimpsing at Armaan walking towards me with an ice cream tub. "You dose off in the middle of the conversation... it was weird but cute." I left a chuckle in response, "I don't know... I just feel really tired." Sitting on the edge of the chair he pecked on my lips, "Why won't you after what I did to you last night?". A wide grin spread on my face, "Of course... I loved it..." cupping his cheeks I moved forward to kiss him when an inflatable rubber ball hit my head, "Ouch... what was that for?". Armaan chuckled glimpsing at the owner of the ball coming towards us. He picked up the baby on his lap, "You won't let your mother and I be alone for a moment..." the baby crawled up towards me to get the ball.

I woke up from the door slamming noise sitting up on the bed, Armaan was pacing inside the room picking various things. "Hey... sorry... did I ruin your sleep? I was just in a bit hurry and maybe closed the closet door hard." I hummed in response dryly. He glimpsed towards me and asked, "What were you mumbling in your sleep? Was it some kind of nightmare?". Neither do I know was it a nightmare or a daydream.

"Nah... nothing too disturbing yet strange because I rarely experience any dreams. But tell me... where are you heading this early?" he wore the suit blazer and respond, "Dad messed up with some terrorist organization and they are now trying to leach money from him. Now clearly, he needs my help but won't ask me out of his male ego but I can't risk his life. So, I'm going whether he likes it or not..." I hummed in response. He moved towards me cupping my jaw, "Was that dream too bad because you look paler? It's just a dream so forget it...".

"Yeah... I guess I should. Be safe and call me if you need any help." he chuckled and pecked on my cheeks. I waved at him leaving for the office and my heart sank rethinking that same dream. Picking up the glass of water and removing the lid from the nightstand I took a sip and pulled out my medicine box. Popping some vitamin pills I came across my contraceptive pills with a small grin I put them back shutting the box.

Jumping out of the bed I walked inside the bathroom to get ready for my office because I have a lot of work pending which needed my consideration. A week later, an emergency meeting of new members was arranged with some big investors in Viable energy. I had to present and discuss the company's vision and the market capital. After finishing the meeting, I passed the documents to my secretary and order her to draft the summary including the points discussed in the meeting. Overall, it went well but I was still facing some issues regarding the promotion and advertisement but I can handle it.

Opening the door of my office I drown myself back in the work checking various prospectus samples. Ritika walked inside blabbering "Thank God you handled that emergency meeting I even didn't get the time to make presentations... But you're a real savvy businesswoman walking into the meeting room without preparation but no one can tell the difference because you nailed it at the end." I shook my head, "Obsession beats talent every freaking time and I'm obsessed with my work." She hummed in response checking the schedule on her iPad.

Raj Kund walked inside the office unannounced checking around my office. "Ever heard of knocking?" I mocked glimpsed at him, "I do but can't I walk in here like I own the place as still possess half of this building" Raj uttered taking a seat in front of me. I looked up at him "What are you doing here?". He glimpsed at me while checking the sample prospectus I was going to use for promotion. "I just passed by and dropped to say hello." I rolled my eyes at his comment, "My office is on the east side of the state and yours is on the west so there's no way you came this far for a hello."

"I didn't think my visit would be so disturbing but I came here to apologize." Raj expressed. "For what spoiling my childhood, mortifying me in public, getting me married to someone I didn't want to, blaming me for your blunders and the list goes on." He sighed at my comment "Yeah... the list is long but your marriage did work out." I ignored the fact of keeping the list in the file and looked up at him, "Skip to the main reason for your visit we can do this all day."

Raj revealed, "Mrs. Malhotra accepted her crime, and Kashika's free from the charges. Mrs. Malhotra did kill Mr. Malhotra but accidentally in her anger like she says accidentally but stabbed him five times specifically in the heart. Mrs. Malhotra threatened Kashika as well because she witnesses the murder and was going to be the one blamed for it by Mrs. Malhotra so she used me to cover up the crime and I used her to acquire the partnership we had together. Once Mr. Malhotra died I took over the company we both were working under partnership and it all was going on well until Kashika demanded to marry me for her future security as her money was running out. But I had a wife and two daughters so I denied to marry her then she revealed that she would open up the case turning it around me under the evidence that I was the last person who went to meet Mr. Malhotra and later when he died, I took over a million-dollar company."

I nodded my head, "That explains it all..." Ritika asked, "Then why didn't you let her open the case and prove yourself innocent before her." Raj looked up at her, "My daughters were young and I didn't want them to suffer the humiliation by the media." I rolled my eyes and told her, "By which he means that he didn't have a son to pass on his assets. If he would have been accused of murder the company would have faced a lot of loss and he would have been bankrupt. Since I was the current CEO of Mehra Group, I handled the company and its profit percentage when he was on trial. I do face many financial crises but still managed to stand up stronger than ever..." Raj shook his head, "You're right but not completely..." I waved my hand dismissively, "No further sugar-coated words I'm currently on a sugar control diet. So, maybe never again."

Raj hummed in response and mentioned, "I heard you're starting a new energy company, Viable Energy. Why isn't named under Mehra Groups? Like Mehra Energy or something like that." I crossed my arms, "I'm the founder of Viable Energy and don't want the Mehra or Goel Family name because I'm building it on my own. This company is for a better environment the upcoming generation will have." Their eyes bulged out and looked at each other stunned. "You're pregnant..." they spoke together, I scrunched my nose "No... not yet but for his or her better future we need to keep this planet clean and green. We are collectively talking about a new generation because I didn't take the responsibility to save the human species from extinction. I guess that's why we reproduce..." they nodded at my discovery channel knowledge recovering from their thoughts.

"Leave my office I need to work... now..." Raj looked up at me and nodded "Fine... do visit us. I enjoy your company..." I hummed in response with a comment, "But I don't...". Raj left and Ritika asked me, "So... what's cooking in your mind?" I grinned wickedly, "We are going to kick some asses and pull people down to their grounds." She clapped excitedly, "That's the best part of my job what are we waiting for? Let's kick some ass."

Yamini might not be my enemy but she's not a friend either and on top of everything, I hate her for humiliating me without even knowing me. She's the ass we are going to pull down while talking to her she contemptuously mentioned that she has won the businesswomen of the year award for five consecutive years but not this time.

Today's task: 40 votes + 20 comments

Please do vote and comment on this chapter :)

because the number of readers are falling down😢

Hii there my lovely readers 🕮 Hope you liked this chapter, feel free to drop your suggestions and feedback related to the story.

If you want to know about me as an author follow me and drop a message in my inbox. I will surely reply to your text. Stay tuned for more such chapters coming soon💖

Vote and comment to help this book reach more readers...

Keep Reading Keep Smiling☺

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

351K 19.1K 63
Meera Raichand: Daughter of Annie and Arjun Raichand. She's sweet, caring and loving. When she loves someone she loves them fiercely. She wanted to s...
27.6K 1.8K 30
𝐇𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐚𝐟𝐞 𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐞 𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞 ❝𝒴𝓸𝓊 𝓂𝒶𝒹𝑒 𝓂𝑒 𝒷𝑒𝓁𝒾𝑒𝓋𝑒 𝒸𝒽𝒶𝓃𝑔𝑒 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝒷𝑒 𝒷𝑒𝒶𝓊𝓉𝒾𝒻...
109K 5.1K 57
This is the story of Arohi Singhal. Arohi is a 19-year-old girl from Udaipur. She belongs to a middle-class family. Arohi is a polite, well-spoken an...
19M 646K 70
Love is Sacrifice. ❝ I don't love you and I never will, because I love someone else ❞ Ian said to Alison, his brows touched together as he looked at...