The Major's Mate (Jasper Hale)

By LeilaniRoses

"Jasper Hale spoke to you!?" "Well you don't have to be weird about it" Adeline Sinclair was the Regina Georg... More

Introduction
π•‹π•¨π•šπ•π•šπ•˜π•™π•₯
1- π™»πšŽπšŠπšŸπš’πš—πš
2 - π™΅πš›πšŽπšœπš‘ πš‚πšπšŠπš›πš
3 - π™΅πš˜πš›πš”πšœ π™·πš’πšπš‘ πš‚πšŒπš‘πš˜πš˜πš•
4 - π™΅πš’πš›πšœπš π™³πšŠπš’
5 - π™½πšŽπš  π™Άπš’πš›πš•
6 - π™²πšžπš•πš•πšŽπš—πšœ
7 - π™΅πš›πš’πšŽπš—πšπšœπš‘πš’πš™
8 - π™°πšŒπšŒπš’πšπšŽπš—πš
9 - π™³πš›πšŽπšŠπš–πšœ
10 - π™Άπš›πšŽπšŽπš—πš‘πš˜πšžπšœπšŽ
11 - π™±πš•πš˜πš˜πš πšπš’πš™πšŽ
12 - 𝙰 π™Άπš›πšŽπšŽπš— π™³πš’πšœπšŒπš˜πšŸπšŽπš›πš’
13 - πšƒπš‘πšŽ π™³πšŠπšπšŽ
14 - π™»πšŠ π™Ώπšžπšœπš‘
15 - πš‚πšŽπšŒπš›πšŽπšπšœ
16 - πš‚πš‘πšŽ π™Ίπš—πš˜πš πšœ...
17 - πš‚πšžπš—πšœπš‘πš’πš—πšŽ
18 - π™Ώπš˜πš›πš π™°πš—πšπšŽπš•πšŽπšœ
19 - πš€πšžπšŽπšœπšπš’πš˜πš—πšœ
21 - πš‚πš™πšŠπš›πš”πš•πš’πš—πš π™·πšŽπšŠπš›πšπšœ
22 - π™Ώπš’πš—πš” π™²πš˜πšœπš–πš˜
22 - π™ΌπšŽπšŽπš πšƒπš‘πšŽ π™ΏπšŠπš›πšŽπš—πšπšœ
23 - π™±πšŠπšœπšŽπš‹πšŠπš•πš•
24 - πšƒπš›πš˜πšžπš‹πš•πšŽ
25 - π™Έπš—πšœπšžπš•πš 𝚝𝚘 π™Έπš—πš“πšžπš›πš’
26 - π™°πš— π™Έπš—πšπš˜πš›πš–πšŠπš• π™Έπš—πšπš›πš˜πšπšžπšŒπšπš’πš˜πš— 𝚝𝚘 π™³πšŽπšŠπšπš‘
27 - π™ΉπšŠπš–πšŽπšœ
28 - π™²πš›πš’πšπš’πšŒπšŠπš•
29 - π™Ώπš›πš˜πš– πš€πšžπšŽπšŽπš—
30 - (πš„πš—)πš‘πšŠπš™πš™πš’ π™΄πš—πšπš’πš—πšπšœ
ℕ𝕖𝕨 π•„π• π• π•Ÿ
31 - πš‚πšžπš–πš–πšŽπš› π™ΌπšŽπš–πš˜πš›πš’πšŽπšœ
32 - πš‚πšŽπš—πš’πš˜πš› πšˆπšŽπšŠπš›
33 - π™±πšŽπš•πš•πšŠ'𝚜 π™΄πš’πšπš‘πšπšŽπšŽπš—πšπš‘
34 - π™Έπš—πš“πšžπš›πšŽπš πš†πš’πšπš‘ 𝚊 πš‚πš’πšπšŽ 𝚘𝚏 πš‚πšπš’πšπšŒπš‘πšŽπšœ
35 - πšƒπš‘πšŽ π™³πšŽπšŠπšπš‘ 𝚘𝚏 𝚊 π™»πš˜πšŸπšŽ πš‚πšπš˜πš›πš’
36 - π™΅πš˜πšžπš—πš πš’πš— πšπš‘πšŽ π™΅πš˜πš›πšŽπšœπš
37 - πš‚πš’πšπš—πšœ
38 - π™·πšŽπšŠπš›πšπš‹πš›πš˜πš”πšŽπš— π™²πšŽπš•πšŽπš‹πš›πšŠπšπš’πš˜πš—
39 - πš†πšŽπš•πšŒπš˜πš–πšŽ 𝚝𝚘 π™½πšŽπš  πšˆπš˜πš›πš”
40 - πšπšŽπš–πš—πšŠπš—πšπšœ π™Ύπš 𝙰 π™»πš˜πšŸπšŽ πš‚πšπš˜πš›πš’
41 - π™°πš›πšπšžπš–πšŽπš—πš
42 - π™΅πšŠπš–πš’πš•πš’ πšπšŽπšžπš—πš’πš˜πš—
43 - π™΅πš’πšπš‘πš
44 - π™΅πš•πš˜πš πšŽπš› π™Ώπš˜πš πšŽπš›
45 - πš‚πšŽπš™πšŠπš›πšŠπšπš’πš˜πš—
46 - πš…πš’πšŒπšπš˜πš›πš’πšŠ
𝟺𝟽 - π™ΉπšŠπš—πšžπšŠπš›πš’
𝟺𝟾 - πš‚πšžπš›πš™πš›πš’πšœπšŽ πš…πš’πšœπš
Unfortunate ending

20 - πš‚πš™πš›πš’πš—πš π™΅πš˜πš›πš–πšŠπš•

1.1K 40 7
By LeilaniRoses

✨🌧💐🍎💐🌳✨

"So, Carlisle said that Jasper is ecstatic about the spring formal. He stayed up all night talking to Carlisle about it," Adeline's father said.

"Really? That's kind of surprising, Jasper is a man of few words" Adeline said secretly feeling excited about the formal this evening.

"He seems like a good kid, Esme and Carlisle raised him right. Just be safe and careful honey, I don't what you getting hurt"

"Dad, I promise I won't get hurt" (A/N: New Moon is cackling evilly in the corner)

"That only helps a smidge" Adeline laughed, getting up from the kitchen table where her dress had stayed from when Jasper dropped her off. She gently picked up the dress holding it delicately in her arms.

"Well, father dearest, I am off to my room to see if Rosalie or Alice can help me get ready. I may also get lunch later."

"Good luck with that, if you want to, let's go to lunch together with Saige too. I feel like I don't get to see you two very often because of work."

"I'd love that dad!" Adeline said with a sweet smile. She walked out of the kitchen and into her room to set down the dress. Walking over to Saige's room Adeline burst open the door.

"You do realize there's this magical thing called knocking right?" Saige said annoyed, looking up from her phone.

"Really? Never heard of her," Adeline said sarcastically while plopping down on Saige's bed.

"What do you want Addie?"

"You wanna go to lunch with me and dad?" Adeline asked, Saige's eyes lit up.

"Can I choose?"

"Yeah, I don't have an issue with that."

"Awesome!"

"Okay, I gotta see if Rose or Alice is available to help me get ready."

"Alright, later," Saige said as Adeline got up and walked out, shutting the door behind her. Adeline walked back into her room to call Rosalie. Rose was free and agreed to come by around 6:45.

✨🌧💐🍎💐🌳✨

"Any of the guys in town interest you two?" Adeline and Saige's father asked as one of the very sweet waitresses set down their food.

"Well, I'm kind of dating Jasper," Adeline said in a little bit of high pitched, nervous tone.

"What do you mean kind of?" he asked suspiciously.

"Well, we went on a date, and then he asked me to be his girlfriend."

"How long ago was this?"

"February 16th. So about 6 weeks. Anyway! How about you Saige? What about that Seth kid we met at La Push?" Adeline said taking the attention off of her and onto Saige.

"He's cute. He's also a good friend,"

"So you wouldn't date him?" Adeline interrogated.

"I would, but I'm much too chicken to ask him out. But he's sweet."

"I gotta start taking more time off, I'm missing far too much," The girl's father said.

✨🌧💐🍎💐🌳✨

Ding dong, Rosalie was at the door. Adeline hurried down the stairs to open it. "Hey, Rosie!"

"Hey, Addie!" Rosalie said cooly bringing the girl into a hug.

"Let's go upstairs, I have everything set out for you, by the way, thanks again for doing this."

"It's no problem, Adeline," She said. Adeline led the way upstairs to her room, which looked like a beauty salon threw up. Her vanity has little to no free space on it. There was eyeshadow, blush, bronzer, and contour pallets everywhere.

"Yeah, I know it's a train wreck in here,"

"It's bad but certainly not worse than when Alice does someone's hair and makeup."

"Oh here's the dress I'm going to wear," Adeline said picking up the green dress.

"That's going to look gorgeous on you"

"Thanks, Rosie"

✨🌧💐🍎💐🌳✨

A knock on the door was heard just as Rosalie zipped Adeline into her dress. 

"Alright, how do you feel?"

"Drop-dead gorgeous." Rosalie laughed.

"Honey, your still human, I'm dead gorgeous"

"That you are, either way, you did an amazing job"

"Thank you, now we better go before Jasper loses his mind."

"Yeah, that might be a good idea" The two walked down the stairs. Jasper was sitting with Adeline's father when Adeline got down to the last step. "Hey there," Adeline said ending the staring contest that was happening between her father and boyfriend. "Addie, you look lovely,"

"Thank you, dad," She said smiling. Jasper got up from his chair and handed her some flowers.

"Thanks, Jasper, they're lovely. Were these kidnapped from Esme's garden?" Adeline asked. Jasper looked down in slight embarrassment.

"One of these days Esme is going to kill you for stealing from her garden Jasper," Rosalie said with amusement. Adeline giggled.

"I know," he said, his gaze looking over Adeline's beauty. "Darling, you look phenomenal,"

"Rosalie helped," Adeline said with a small smug smile.

"Come on let's get going," Jasper said ushering her out.

"Have fun kids, but not too much fun!" Adeline's father said.

"DAD!" she said embarrassed. He chuckled. Rosalie hugged Adeline before separating from her car.

"Come on darling," Jasper said quieter so only Adeline could hear. Adeline looked into his eyes and smiled sweetly before saying, "Jasper, darling" she paused to giggle before dropping her voice down, "If you keep doing that,-"

"Doig what? Darling" Jasper interrupted taunting her.

"You know exactly what. Now as I was saying if you keep doing that, my heart just might beat out of my chest you will no longer have a very hot girlfriend."

"Pity, you are lovely."

"Thank you, now let's go. I may have had a RedBull before this and now I'm hyper and ready to dance"

✨🌧💐🍎💐🌳✨

They arrived at the formal which was in the school's gym. It was decorated with a bunch of fake flowers to represent spring. Jasper and Adeline were walking around the dance floor when Wildest Dreams by Taylor Swift came on. "Oh, Jazzy let's go dance! We have to!" Adeline said dragging him to the center of the dance floor. Adeline was practically screaming singing the words, but she made sure to make eye contact with Jasper when she sang, "He's tall and handsome as hell, He's so bad but he does it so well." Jasper laughed and pulled her closer to him. "Let's go outside darling," he said. Adeline nodded and walked out with him. They walked far enough away until the music could be heard in the background. They danced for a minute before Jasper realized Adeline was taller than usual. He looked down to see green heels that matched the dress perfectly. "Are you wearing heels because your short?" he teased.

"Well, not everyone can be 6'3 Jasper, but yes, and because they're really cute"

"They are very pretty, just like you," he complimented. It was then that the song switched and The Night We Met by Lord Huron was playing. Jasper and Adeline slowly danced as they looked into each other's eyes. It was peaceful as they were the only ones outside. "Adeline, have you ever noticed how much of a difference you make on people?" Jasper said quietly.

"No, why?"

"You've made me the happiest I've been in my entire existence"

"Jaz I-" Adeline started to say before a single tear made its way down her cheek without her knowing. Jasper looked down at her face and gently wiped the tear away. "You don't have to say anything darling. I know how you feel, empath remember?" A sudden gust of wind blew past them, and the stands of Adeline's hair got stuck to her lip gloss. She giggled and pulled the stands of her off her lips. Jasper chuckled and said "I guess every good thing must come to an end"

"I suppose," she said before leaning up and briefly kissing Jasper getting lip gloss on him. She laughed before Jasper picked her up bridals style and said teasingly "Oh now your not going anywhere!"

"Oh heavens no!" She said in a random British accent playing along with the joke.

A/N: The spring formal is held on Friday after school (in my version at least), Adeline and Saige just didn't go to school that day.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

355K 8.8K 40
"Perhaps one did not want to be loved so much as to be understood." - George Orwell Returning to Forks to live with her dad and sister Bella she did...
258K 10.3K 26
Leigh McEwan likes change. So, when her family makes the move to Forks, Washington, she gets an opportunity for a fresh start. New town, new people...
297K 6.8K 57
-"butterflies are wonderful creatures, yet you're the most beautiful one in my eyes." -"he is my sunshine, and i am his butterfly." in which a teen...
146K 2.8K 17
Moving to Forks just before graduation was something that Dani Swan didn't think was going to happen but it did. And falling for Emmett Cullen was no...