Mafia King and Queen - Dream...

Por __oriana_x

Y/N is the daughter of the most powerful mafia in the world, the Black Crows Mafia. When it becomes her time... Más

Important Information
1. Just a Normal Day
2. Masquerade Ball
3. Dance
4. Blood and Feathers
5. A New Leader
6. Funeral
7. Outplayed
8. 2-0
9. Face-off
10. Caught
11. Trapped
12. Rescued?
13. Honored Guest or Dangerous Prisoner
14. Rescue Mission
15. Suprise Visit
16. On the Same Side
17. Deserved
18. Why Are You Helping Me?
19. Secrets Revealed
21. Dancing Under the Stars
22. Masks and Darkness
23. End This With a Bang
24. Blood for the Blood God
25. Choose
26. Plans and Lies
27. Make Your Choice
28. Last Game
29. Safe
30. Late Night Calls
31. First Date
32. Autumn Leaves
33. Friends and Enemies
34. Love from the Past
35. Better Than You
36. Christmas
37. Mistletoe
38. Night Changes
39. Another Ball
40. Not Again
41. Shots
42. Happy New Year
43. Hurt So Much
44. Show You Mean It
45. Valentine's Day: Part One
46. Valentine's Day: Part 2
47. Valentines Day: Part 3
48. Valentine's Day: Part 4
49. Sex and Sunsets
50. Allies
51. Old Friends
52. The Calm Before the Storm
53. Meetings
54. Hit List
57. Birthday Crash
56. Bridge Down
57. True Love
58. She Said Yes
59. Final Boss
60. Bullets
61. Darkness and Death
62. My Fault
63. Waking Up
64. Reunited
65. Wedding
66. The End
Epilogue
Final Author's Note

20. Party

2.1K 68 68
Por __oriana_x

Dream POV

"Now turn and grab your partner's waist with both hands," Punz instructs. Half of us break in laughter and he shoots us all dirty looks. "Focus! This is important!"

I chuckle and rest both hands on Drista's waist but tickle her instead, making her double over in laughter.

"Guys! Please!" Punz yells as Sapnap places both hands on Karl's waist and starts swaying the two of them dramatically. Karl giggles and begins rolling his hips jokingly which makes the rest of us crack up.

"CAN YOU GUYS BE SERIOUS FOR ONCE?!" Punz yells at the top of his lungs.

"Since when did you learn to dance like this Punz?" George laughs as Quackity begins to laugh again.

"That is NOT important right now. This party is going to be insanely important because if what Y/N said was true, everyone will be at that party conspiring against us!"

"And this is the appropriate dance?" I snort as Drista begins to twirl in circles. "We all know how to waltz and do basic dances."

"Notice I said the party, not the ball," Punz snaps back. He pauses the music and crosses his arms with a frown. "I don't know the theme, only that everyone is anonymous. But judging by the sample outfits for both women and men, it looks like I'm correct with the dance."

"Let me see," I mutter to which Punz rolls his eyes and produces his phone with the email. I skim through the information and find the photographs at the bottom. "Oh hell no—"

"Let me see!" Quackity bounds over and snatches the phone from my hands. "Holy shit!" His eyes widen and grin at the rest of us with all his teeth.

"We're going to have fun at that party."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I rifle through my drawers before finding a white T-shirt and some black jeans.

"Where is it?" I shove hangers of clothing aside and check behind my door. "Where did I put it?"

"Put what?" a voice asks from the doorway. I glance up with a smile to see Drista standing there in a bright green, glittery dress. An emerald and diamond choker is wrapped around her throat and matching rings glitter on a few of her hands. Matching earrings also shine at her ears. Her blonde hair is loose and curled into gentle waves.

"My leather jacket," I grumble, watching as Drista begins to sort through the mess on the floor.

Drista frowns and goes over to my mirror and peeks behind.

"Aha!" She holds up a black leather jacket with a white smile on the back. "Found it!"

"You're the best!" I smile and immediately slip it on.

"I know I am," Drista grins, flipping her hair dramatically.

"Fuck off," I grumble pushing her shoulder playfully. "Go and get your heels on, we'll leave in a few minutes."

"5-inch heels?" Drista asks, darting toward the door. "I'll finally be taller than youuuuuuu!"

I laugh, hearing her voice grow fainter and fainter as she runs away.

Glad she's feeling better.

I decide to add a few silver rings and a pair of black leather boots before running downstairs to join my team.

They're already all assembled in front of the large doors, waiting for me.

"Finally, you look forever," Sapnap rolls his eyes with a smile and adjusts his own leather jacket.

"¿Listos amigos?" Quackity bounces up and down with excitement. He's dressed in a white dress shirt with the sleeves rolled up to his elbows and navy dress pants with black shoes. A red tie hangs loosely around his neck and a pair of vintage glasses is perched on his nose. "I'm ready to have some fun!"

The rest of the guys cheer and follow him out to the car.

"Wait Dream!" Drista says before I can follow them. "I have something for you."

"For me? How sweet?" I say sarcastically. "Come on Drista, you're always trying to prank me. What is it this time? Exploding gum? A whipped cream pie?"

Drista laughs and holds out a small, black velvet box.

"Mom and Dad's idea."

I gingerly take the box, still half expecting something to pop out and scare me. I raise the lid and gasp softly.

"They bought this for me?"

Drista nods as I continue to stare at the shiny item inside.

"I picked it out for you."

A beautiful, silver watch with emerald studded silver hands moving against a black watch face rests among the velvet folds. Looking closer, I can see a white smiley face on the black face.

"Thank them for me," I smile, hugging Drista. "And thank you."

Drista returns the hug and gives me a friendly slap on the back.

"Of course."

I slip the watch on my wrist and fasten it. I tilt my head to admire the way it shines and watch the hands move slowly around the circle.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Are you sure this is an appropriate party for Drista to go to?" I ask once we're speeding down the highway. The sky is darkening and a few stars are visible. "Why is it so important she is here Punz?"

"You don't want what happened last time to happen again do you?" Punz asks, his eyes still staring out the window. "Especially with your parents out for the whole day."

I frown and wrap my arm protectively around Drista who glares at me with smudged eyeliner.

"I guess."

The ride resumes its silence until the GPS announces our arrival.

"Arrived at your destination," it says and Quackity promptly ends the route.

"Thank you," Sapnap chuckles sarcastically.

"Were there any specifications of weapons?" Sam asks, revealing several long knives concealed inside his jacket.

"Doesn't say," Punz mutters, scrolling through his phone. "Also, I don't think Y/N will be there."

"What? She's almost guaranteed to go!" I sit up immediately.

Surely he's kidding, right?

Y/N would try to come here exclusively to start another fight.

"Nope," Punz replies, popping the p. "She seemed pretty pissed off at some of the mafia leaders. I can't imagine her being here tonight surrounded by all of them."

"That's true," I pause and continue to gather various guns and knives from under the seat. "We should be cautious though."

I turn to Bad who is still nervously looking at the giant mansion we've pulled up to. Multicolored lights flash through the windows and the music's beat thrums throughout my body.

"Bad, you're in charge of watching Drista, make sure none of the men touch her."

Bad nods and gives Drista a warm smile.

"Alright let's do this!" Quackity cheers, practically leaping out of the driver's seat. "We may even pick up some bitches! Who knows!?"

I climb out of the car as well and survey the party scene through the open doors.

I hope not.

——————————————————————————————

1,189 words

Question: How often do you see a DSMP fan at school?

There's this kid in my computer coding class who wears a Techno hoodie almost everyday and a kid in my art class who wore a GeorgenotFound hoodie.

Comment any mistakes you find so I can fix them!

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

304K 8.9K 37
"I know what it's like to be used! ...and so do you. Stay with me, please." A story in which the reader becomes a Technoblade apologist. ===== Cover...
1.4K 50 18
A story where Y/N meets her true lover, but will she break a heart just to be able to love the enemy? How will this affect her life and friends? Is s...
35.4K 1.2K 23
The Mask, known only by his friends as Dream is a deadly assassin who has managed to hide as a peasant in a kingdom for years. Any spotting of the Ma...
8.2K 227 15
~Technoblade x Reader~ Two big mafia's have been rivals for years. In the past meetings between the two always ended in bloodshed. That's how Y/n's p...