1960's Daily Struggle

By LiannQ

Title: 六零奋斗日常 Author: On Yantai Mountain (砚台山上) Introduction: Cheng Zhou never thought that an accident would... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
120
122
123
124
Extra 1
Extra 2
Extra 3: End Of The World
Extra 3.2
Extra 3.3
Extra 3.4
Extra 3.5
Extra 3.6

121

224 8 0
By LiannQ

It is now late autumn in September, and it gets dark early.

Cheng Zhou took a comfortable hot bath, and dragged Huo Yueze to bed early, the kind of sleeping with pure cotton quilt.

"Your most important task now is to catch up on sleep!"

"Look at the redness and dark circles in your eyes, close your eyes and go to sleep!"

"Don't think about those messy things. It's all because you always wake me up in the middle of the night. I haven't slept well these days. You are not allowed to wake me up tonight." Cheng Zhou didn't want to spoil him anymore, warned.

"Okay, okay, I promise, I will never wake you up tonight, just sleep well." Huo Yueze kissed his lips helplessly, but he felt unprecedentedly at ease in his heart.

Cheng Zhou specially hugged his arm to sleep, and fell into a deep sleep within a few minutes. The temperature transmitted by the skin was very warm. Huo Yueze rarely slept until dawn. After waking up, he stared blankly at the sunlight outside the window.

The sun is also very warm.

He smiled silently.

Cheng Zhou woke up soon, stretched his limbs lazily, followed Huo Yueze into the bathroom, brushed his teeth and washed his face. After washing his face, he was finally fully awake.

He casually made some porridge for breakfast, there was no one else at home, and he didn't know who initiated the relationship between the two of them. Cheng Zhou was so dizzy from being kissed, he still didn't react when Huo Yueze hugged him to the bed, and obeyed Lie down under him and let him kiss.

The cub lived in Huo's house without hesitation, and only rushed back every afternoon to have a sumptuous dinner, chatted with Cheng Zhou by the way, and then left quickly with his teeth sour.

Resolutely refuse to be a bright light bulb again.

Both Cheng Zhou and Huo Yueze lost their jobs, and the days when they don't have to go to work are free and they can do whatever they want.

For half a month, the two of them didn't go out at all.

Huo Yueze is also a person who has personally experienced the end of the world. He is well aware of the cruelty and bloodiness of that world, and he is also aware of Cheng Zhou's changes and abnormalities.

Among other things, when Cheng Zhou woke up that afternoon, facing the two ignorant little girls, he cowered in fear and hid in his arms, not daring to face the children's clear eyes.

He looked helpless and hesitant, even a little panic that was almost self-blame.

Huo Yueze could guess what was going on in his heart without even thinking about it. He kept holding Cheng Zhou's hand and repeatedly made intimacy, talking about his indifference and survival methods without any shyness, trying to untie Cheng Zhou's knot in his heart.

"Zhouzhou, do you still remember when I told you about the breach of the Zecheng security zone?"

Cheng Zhou nodded.

Huo Yueze grabbed his hand tightly and said, "I remember telling you before that I watched a little girl die at the feet of a strange beast..."

"I remember, you said you couldn't rescue her by yourself." Cheng Zhou looked at him and said.

Huo Yueze smiled, even though Cheng Zhou had been in the apocalypse for so long, some thoughts were still as simple as before.

Probably Cheng Zhou has gone through an accident and has since left the safe zone. He worked hard alone, but he has not seen much darkness of human nature.

"Zhouzhou, you're so naive, even if I can't save that little girl by myself, don't forget, there are other teammates beside me..."

Cheng Zhou raised his head.

Huo Yueze continued: "My teammates and I may not be able to save people, but almost all people tacitly choose to ignore it, turn around and run away with their bags on their backs, and it is too late to escape by themselves. How can there be time to save people? "

Not everyone chose to ignore it.

Some young people couldn't bear it, so they dragged the children who were left alone to run together. However, when faced with life and death, some people were caught off guard and pushed hard by those seemingly weak children, and lost their lives in a daze. .

It was the sixth year of the last days.

Human beings who can survive to the sixth year safely, especially the underage children, none of them are merciful.

Huo Yueze kissed Cheng Zhou's hand, and said softly: "In that world, if you want to survive safely, you must learn to be indifferent. It is best to be wise and protect yourself. The most important thing is to learn to fight. Individuals will have blood on their hands more or less, and it's no big deal."

Finally, he emphasized: "You don't need to feel guilty, I am the same as you, do you think I am guilty?"

Cheng Zhou hurriedly shook his head, hugged him tightly and said seriously: "No, you are the best."

Huo Yueze smiled, and whispered in his ear: "In my eyes, you are also the best."

Cheng Zhou's ears twitched, and his ears were a little burned by the sudden love words. He held him silently for a long time and couldn't speak. Finally, he raised his eyes quietly, and happened to meet his gaze.

The two looked at each other and smiled.

The long-lost sweet bubbles popped up in Cheng Zhou's heart, as if he had regained the emotion of the first meeting in the blink of an eye, pushed Huo Yueze down and kissed him.

During this period of time, apart from eating and sleeping, Huo Yueze talked with him almost all the time. After talking about what he had seen and heard in the last days, he talked about the interesting stories about glutinous rice balls in the past five years, or read the letters that Ge Cuihua sent one after another. ...

Ge Cuihua didn't know about Cheng Zhou's coma for five years. Huo Yueze wrote a short reply letter for Cheng Zhou and sent it back as usual.

White lies can sometimes save a lot of trouble.

Huo Yueze spent his time guiding Cheng Zhou slowly, patiently hugging him and coaxing him softly from the beginning to the end, as if he finally found the treasure to be guarded, carefully guarding it in his arms, and could not tolerate any mistakes.

Cheng Zhou felt at ease being hugged and coaxed by Huo Yueze, and unknowingly revealed his most fragile and true emotions in front of him, nestled in the man's arms, and complained aggrievedly pointing at the places where he had been injured.

"Do you know the grunt beast? The claws of that strange beast are very sharp. At that time, I was a little slow to hide, and I was scratched hard on the back..."

He seemed to have returned to his usual delicate and unbearable pain, "At that time, I felt very painful and bled a lot. I was in so much pain that I wanted to cry, but I couldn't find you to cry."

Huo Yueze stared blankly at his back, his eyes were inexplicable, he lowered his head and gently touched the place he pointed with his lips, and coaxed while kissing: "It doesn't hurt anymore, it's okay, it won't hurt anymore when I kiss you -"

Before he finished speaking, Cheng Zhou turned his head and complained: "You are a bastard. You died so early that I couldn't find anyone to cry..."

Huo Yueze didn't know whether to laugh or cry, and felt a little sad after a while, "I will be by your side from now on, and I will never leave again."

auzw.com Cheng Zhou said triumphantly again: "That's for sure, I'm much stronger than you now, you can't even beat me, with my ability, I can definitely protect you well!"

Huo Yueze: "..."

In this way, the short and warm half month passed slowly.

The two of them nestled at home and talked, before they fell on the bed without knowing it, and the lingering panting sounds were full of happiness and sweetness.

The indifference between Cheng Zhou's eyebrows gradually disappeared, and when he saw Huo Yueze, he smiled so hard that his teeth showed, his temperament became more and more lively, and his eyes were as clear as a stream.

Those dark, numb and self-blame emotions completely evaporated and disappeared in the sweet love bubble.

He seems to have become the green young man who first walked in the sun again.

Huo Yueze asked Huo Yueze to carry him.

In the end, he climbed onto Huo Yueze's back as he wished, and hugged the man's neck tightly, his legs swinging in the air leisurely, his eyes were full of vigor and youthfulness.

At noon that day, at exactly twelve o'clock, Cui Jiaqi knocked on the door on time.

As soon as the door was opened, Cui Jiaqi subconsciously opened his mouth and said a quotation: "Serve the people!"

Huo Yueze: "..."

Cui Jiaqi patted his forehead in frustration, "Hey, hey, I'm used to talking about quotations outside, and I didn't even have time to shut up!"

"This is the fresh vegetables I just bought from the black market, white radish, beans, a Chinese cabbage, and some wild fruits. These are the sugar and vegetable oil you asked me to buy for you yesterday. As for the others..."

Cui Jiaqi skillfully moved the contents of the back basket and the basket one by one, and then cried: "Brother, I don't have any tofu tickets anymore. Why do your glutinous rice balls like dried tofu so much? A pound of dried tofu costs eleven dollars." A tofu ticket! All the tofu tickets I collected in the black market are gone!"

"It's okay, these things are enough," Huo Yueze probably flipped through the pages, and said, "Have you spent the two hundred yuan I gave you last month?"

"No, there are more than eighty yuan left."

"Then you don't need to give me the rest of the money. You take the flowers yourself. I'm going to go shopping by myself in the future. I don't need you to run back and forth." Huo Yueze laughed.

Cui Jiaqi said without even thinking about it: "Then I won't be polite, since I'm fine, I'm leaving."

Huo Yueze said calmly: "Have you played enough with that gun? Give it back to me!"

Back then, he could only pay attention to Cheng Zhou, but he didn't notice that the bastard sneaked away with the gun. He didn't remember it until these few days.

"!"

Cui Jiaqi said humbly: "Brother, for the sake of running errands and delivering food and food for you over the past few years, you can give me the gun..."

Cheng Zhou came over with a yawn, his black and white eyes were moistened, and he said with a smile, "What gun?"

Cui Jiaqi hastily explained the ins and outs to Cheng Zhou, holding the empty backpack and pretending to be pitiful, the picture was inexplicably hot.

Cheng Zhou: "..."

Huo Yueze: "..."

Huo Yueze kicked him angrily, and said: "Go away, I'll see you off, don't take it out and shake it normally."

"Okay, then I'm leaving, I'm leaving." Cui Jiaqi couldn't wait to leave.

Cheng Zhou stopped him, "Hey wait—"

Cui Jiaqi turned around reluctantly, for fear that Cheng Zhou would take back the gun he finally got.

Cheng Zhou smiled, "Aren't you working in the mining area? Help me see if there is a suitable position there. Huo Yueze and I are out of work now, and we are going to look for jobs everywhere."

Even if Huo Yueze is not short of money, they still need to have a decent job on the surface, at least spend money to be aboveboard.

Huo Yueze also said: "You should ask in the mining area first, and then come and talk to me when you have news."

"Okay, I'll ask around for you." Cui Jiaqi hurriedly turned around and slipped away.

The next day, Huo Xianglan brought the twins over to look at Cheng Zhou, and Gao Yuan followed behind with complicated eyes.

The twins look alike, and they are very cute.

This time, Cheng Zhou was no longer afraid to look into the children's eyes. He looked calm, touched their heads with a smile, and stuffed two small red envelopes.

"Thank you, little uncle." The two mischievous little boys said in unison.

"Zhou Zhou, you have to be careful in the future, don't be reckless." Huo Xianglan repeated what Fang Xiaoting said to Cheng Zhou.

Then a kimchi jar was brought from Gao Yuan, "This is the carrot and capers kimchi that I made at home. It's crisp and refreshing, and it's so delicious. Even these two boys like it."

Cheng Zhou opened the jar in surprise, "Thank you second sister, I like this!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

260K 1K 30
Just some AO3 shots not mine credit to owner ❤️
134K 4.5K 199
Author: Moon on the Galaxy/月上銀河 Type: Danmei novels Status: Chapter 925 Finale Introduction to the work: Zhu Zeqing, the most outstanding doctoral st...
73.4K 5.8K 16
𝗦𝗵𝗲 𝗜𝘀 𝗧𝗼𝗼 𝗗𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗰𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝗙𝗼𝗿 His 𝗗𝗲𝘀𝗶𝗿𝗲 "Fuck, whenever you're in my arms, I feel like I might crush you. You're so delicate," he...
12.4K 172 17
At the same time, after being a cannon fodder male supporting role in three books Author: Yue Luo Guan Shan Genre: Horror Mystery Status: Finished La...