1960's Daily Struggle

By LiannQ

Title: 六零奋斗日常 Author: On Yantai Mountain (砚台山上) Introduction: Cheng Zhou never thought that an accident would... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
116
117
118
119
120
121
122
123
124
Extra 1
Extra 2
Extra 3: End Of The World
Extra 3.2
Extra 3.3
Extra 3.4
Extra 3.5
Extra 3.6

115

192 2 1
By LiannQ

It's like a greedy hungry wolf that touches food, bites and refuses to let go easily.

At first, Cheng Zhou obediently gave in, his hands hugged Huo Yueze's neck unconsciously, and his lips and teeth were intimately intertwined, but soon he couldn't breathe.

Misty mist came out of his eyes, and the corners of his eyes began to turn red, and he looked at the person close at hand with aggrieved eyes.

Only then did Huo Yueze change his target, he moved him up with his upper arm, leaned against the wall and gently kissed the corners of his mouth and cheeks, as if treating an extremely cherished treasure.

Cheng Zhou took the opportunity to gasp, and pushed his head away with a blushing face, "Get your claws away from me."

At most, he can let this person kiss him. As for other more excessive things, that will be discussed after Huo Yueze can pass his inspection period.

"Zhouzhou," Huo Yueze said with difficulty, "I can't help it."

He didn't want to let go, and it was rare for him to hold the young boy who had been envious for a long time in his arms. It was the result of his repeated patience that he didn't drag the boy directly to the bed and bully him hard.

"If you can't help it, you have to bear it, you let me down." Cheng Zhou urged him by knocking on his head hard.

Huo Yueze turned a deaf ear, rubbing his head against Cheng Zhou's collarbone, and a hoarse voice came out mistyly: "Zhou Zhou, let me slow down."

Cheng Zhou's ears were burning hot, and his waist was weakened by this person's intimacy. Afraid of letting go, he couldn't help being addicted, and said in a soft voice: "Huo Yueze, if you don't let go, I will Turned against you."

"Let me down." Cheng Zhou hugged his head with both hands, and softly comforted him in his ear: "People here say that if you keep the green hills, you are not afraid of no firewood, right? If you continue , I really turned my face."

To be honest, in the interstellar era, there are many people who go to bed casually and have one-night stands. Although Cheng Zhou has never encountered such a thing at a young age, he is affected by the environment of the empire. He really has no conservative ideas in this regard, but he is not so Open up.

He still wants to find a sincere person to live with him.

"Okay, I won't move around anymore, Zhouzhou." Huo Yueze stopped his movements unwillingly, and pressed his cheeks to the person in his arms to be intimate, and the sound of rough panting filled the space.

Sticking it wet with sweat, Cheng Zhou lowered his head and hugged his neck unnaturally, waiting for Huo Yueze to calm down.

"Is it sinking when you hold me?" Cheng Zhou asked suddenly.

"Not heavy," Huo Yueze laughed, and kissed the corner of the little idiot's mouth, "I see that you are quite edible, why is it not heavy when you hold it? Where did all the food go?"

"Who do you think can eat it?" Cheng Zhou jumped up angrily, "I don't eat much at all, okay?"

"Yes, yes, baby, you don't eat much at all." Huo Yueze adjusted his posture in time to hold him, so that the man would not fall down by himself.

"Who are you calling baby? It's so numb, don't call it." The ears that had just dropped from the heat began to heat up again, and Cheng Zhou couldn't help but run up, trying to kill the sudden appellation.

"Okay, okay, I won't bark anymore, Zhouzhou, don't move around." Huo Yueze comforted.

"Did you plan on me the first time you bumped into me near the bathhouse?" Cheng Zhou pressed his forehead and asked curiously.

Huo Yueze refused to answer this question, blocked his lips and started kissing lightly again and again, with an extremely cautious posture.

"By the way, when are you going to take me to that friend's house for dinner?" Cheng Zhou turned his face away to avoid the kiss, and suddenly thought of this again.

"I'm not sure either. I'll ask him when it's convenient next time."

"Also, it cost you a lot of money to buy things today. I'll look back and figure out how much I spent in total..."

"You don't have to pay it back, I will spend all the money in the future."

"What you said, you are not allowed to go back on your word, you have to save up your money to buy me delicious food." Cheng Zhou made an inch of it.

"Well, I don't regret it, I will buy it for you."

"Huo Yueze, can you cook?"

"Not so good..." Huo Yueze decided to turn around and go to his Yuchufa Primary School to cook.

"Then you are lucky, I can cook, I learned how to cook a lot of dishes from the chef in the restaurant." The tone was clearly triumphant.

"Really?" Huo Yueze didn't quite believe it.

"Of course it's true, but I'm not very good at using the stove here..."

"It's okay, I'll help you light the fire and cook with you in the future."

...

The two throbbing teenagers hugged each other stickily, talking countless nonsense, and the atmosphere in the small room became more and more tender.

It was getting dark.

Cheng Zhou, who had been tossing around for a whole day, felt so weak from being kissed that he was so sleepy that he just wanted to lie down and sleep immediately.

After closing his eyes and resting for a while, Cheng Zhou made a quick decision and kicked out Huo Xing Shameless Yue Ze who was dawdling and refusing to leave.

"Hurry up, don't you still have to work the night shift to run transportation? Be careful on the road. When you come back tomorrow, don't come to my place in a hurry. Get a good night's sleep when you go back."

Huo Yueze listened to Cheng Zhou's instructions, but before he could reply, there was a bang——

The door is closed...

Standing there for a while, he couldn't help shaking his head and laughing, and slowly left the guest house with full of joy and sweetness.

Standing behind the door, Cheng Zhou let out a long sigh of relief.

It can be regarded as sending this person away, and I don't know how much time I will waste if I continue to dawdle.

Pulling up his clothes and smelling them, he smelled of Huo Yueze all over his body. Cheng Zhou was both disgusted and wanted to laugh, so he turned his head and opened the curtains to look at the sky. It is estimated that the bathroom will be closed at this time.

He could only change his clothes first. When changing his pants, Cheng Zhou ignored the heat rising on his face, and without changing his face, he took clean underwear from the space button and changed them together.

Cheng Zhou secretly thought, go to the bathhouse to take a bath early tomorrow morning.

After a heavy sleep, he slept until noon the next day.

Sensing the faint glare of the sun, Cheng Zhou rubbed his eyes and turned his head to look at the window. It turned out that the sun was already shining, and the glare of the sun shone directly on the bed through the gap in the curtains.

Cheng Zhou lazily turned his back to the sun, looked at the transparent protective cover on one side, straightened his arms and stretched his waist, then got up, went to the water room to brush his teeth, prepared the corresponding things, and went to The bathhouse.

Still cheeky, he paid 5 cents to the uncle, and went to the single room to take a shower. After coming out, his sleepy mind was finally fully awake.

On the streets of Chang'an City, Cheng Zhou was wandering around idly.

auzw.com

But in Kyoto, thousands of miles away, Huo Yueze, who was sitting on the co-pilot seat of a large truck, was always distracted.

"Hey, brother, I didn't mean you, why are you always in a daze today?" Cui Jiaqi, who was driving, asked distractedly.

Seeing that Fa Xiao was still in a daze and ignoring his words, Cui Jiaqi simply slowed down his driving speed, freed up a hand and slapped Huo Yueze hard on the shoulder.

With a loud bang, Huo Yueze came back to his senses, and scolded angrily, "Why did you hit me?"

"What are you talking about?" Cui Jiaqi said excitedly, "Yue Ze, this time we are going to Kyoto, do you have any ideas?"

In the past, they only traveled to the small towns in the corners of Chang'an City, but this time the briquettes were delivered to Kyoto. According to his clever mind, he was determined to make some money.

Speaking of this, Huo Yueze became angry, "I don't have any ideas, I don't have any ideas, this time I won't mess around."

This was the first time he traveled to Kyoto. Based on the time taken by the master craftsmen to travel this route in previous years, he should have returned to Chang'an at around noon.

But Huo Yueze's mind is rarely confused, he completely forgot all kinds of accidents that may occur along the way, for example, two beginners foolishly took a detour in the middle of the road without knowing it...

Both he and Cui Jiaqi are very confident in their ability to understand the map and run the transportation. It is precisely because the two of them have made many transportations without making mistakes. They are two temporary workers.

As a result, reality taught people how to behave every minute, and the two idiots who thought they were familiar with the road were finally pecked at by the eagle, and they went astray in the middle of the road.

In the end, it was Huo Yueze who felt that something was wrong. He took the map carefully and compared it with the road he had traveled, only to realize that he also made a mistake.

After finally turning back to the right path, he had already wasted so much time that he had just arrived at the border of Kyoto now!

"Hey, don't be angry, didn't you just go the wrong way? As long as we deliver the briquettes to the capital here safely, Old Wu won't get mad."

Old Wu was the supervisor who made an exception and handed over the transportation line to the two of them. Cui Jiaqi thought he was still angry at the stupid mistake they made last night.

"Who's worried about Old Wu getting mad?" He was worried that Cheng Zhou wouldn't be able to wait for him in the afternoon, so he didn't know how anxious he should be?

But Huo Yueze couldn't explain it clearly, "Come on, stop talking nonsense, you're almost there, right?"

"Yes, it's just around the corner, Yue Ze, let's make some money this time." Cui Jiaqi's eyes blinked lewdly.

Huo Yueze got goosebumps from the disgust, and only threw him two words: "Don't fall."

Not forgetting to pretend to be himself, all the exposed skin was covered with a layer of black potion to cover the original fair complexion.

This is the potion he bought in the black market in the interstellar era. He thought it would be fun at the time, but he bought it and kept it in the space button. He didn't expect it to be used now.

When he arrived at the black market, Cheng Zhou covered his face, while spreading his mental energy to watch his surroundings, and on the other hand, he quickly took out rabbits and pheasants to trade with different people, in exchange for a pile of money and tickets.

His pricing is calculated on a per-unit basis, a rabbit is two yuan and eighty cents, and the price of a pheasant is more expensive, one four yuan and three cents.

The price of the transaction is not static. It fluctuates up and down on this basis. Occasionally, when someone wants to exchange money with coupons, the price will be lowered.

He is not stupid either, he brings at most two pheasants and two rabbits in each transaction.

Shooting one shot for another shot, at different times and places, went to several black markets in Chang'an City in a row, and finally sold out his inventory in sevens and eights.

It's not that there are gangsters and hooligans who don't have eyesight following him, with the idea of ​​black and white, but most of them are easily thrown off by Cheng Zhou.

As for the unlucky ones who couldn't get rid of, Cheng Zhou was not polite, and wanted to rob him of his money and tickets, so he directly cut off the ankle tendons of those people with his mental power.

Unless they are willing to lie down obediently in the hospital for two months and take care of them, they will never recover.

Cheng Zhou was not worried that he would be exposed. He had already made a full-scale disguise, and even lowered his voice to change the tone of his voice. In addition, this age was extremely backward, and there was not even a single surveillance camera on the street. You can do whatever you want in the black market.

After finishing this ticket, with enough money and tickets in hand, it is estimated that Cheng Zhou will not hang around in the black market again for quite a long time.

A few days later, someone realized with hindsight that it was very likely that the same person was responsible for the large number of wild animals pouring out of the black market.

According to word of mouth, for a while, Cheng Zhou became famous in the black market. No one knew his real face, and no one knew where he came from. They only knew that he had a lot of wild things in his hands. With the ticket, it is definitely very refreshing to trade with him.

It's a pity that this unknown mysterious person never appeared again.

The big noise made by Cheng Zhou in the black market even alarmed the people in the Chang'an City Public Security Bureau, causing those large black markets to disperse and hide, leaving the police comrades with no place to start a thorough investigation.

But these are things for later, let's not talk about them for now.

That night, the moonlight was as bright as water, and the dark sky was covered with tens of thousands of stars.

The hazy yellow lights in the city are connected with the stars in the sky, and the lights of thousands of families in the world are intertwined with the vast universe in a strange way, like a magnificent epic picture scroll.

In the middle of the night, people in the city fell into a deep sleep one after another, but some people were too excited to fall asleep on the other side...

Cheng Zhou was excited, and he piled up the money and tickets he had exchanged in the past few days, preparing to collect the total income.

First count the money, a thick stack of different face values, and count them one by one. The total is two hundred and thirty-six yuan and eighty-three cents, which is not a lot, but according to the low price level here, it is definitely enough It took a while.

Then there are all kinds of colorful tickets, not many, only thirty or so. Cheng Zhou understands that the tickets have an expiry date, and if they are not spent in time within the validity period, they will be completely invalid.

So he only accepts the tickets he needs, most of which are cloth tickets and industrial tickets, as well as food tickets, sugar tickets, etc. The most important thing is that he got a bicycle ticket, which Cheng Zhou specially used two rabbits and The other party changed it.

He has been coveting the bicycles here for a long time, and when the time is right, he will buy himself a brand new permanent brand bicycle!

With enough money and tickets in hand, Cheng Zhou has a solid foundation in his mind. He will go to find out where there is a house to rent tomorrow, and it is not a problem to live in a guest house every day.

The next morning, Cheng Zhou brushed his teeth and washed his face, went out energetically, and went to the state-run restaurant for breakfast.

With money and food stamps in his pocket, he immediately wanted to try the famous soup dumpling here.

Before approaching the state-run restaurant, Cheng Zhou saw a long queue at the door of the store, all of them were people waiting in line to buy breakfast.

He hurried over and lined up behind him, fearing that the soup dumplings would be sold out if he was too late.

Cheng Zhou stretched out his neck and looked at the queue ahead, waiting left and right, waiting for the next one to be his turn to buy.

"Hey, we meet again." Someone poked Cheng Zhou on the back of the neck.

"Who is it?" Cheng Zhou was taken aback by the sudden touch on the back of his neck, and his tone was particularly explosive.

Turning his head, he saw that it was none other than the taller person he bumped into outside the bathhouse that day!

"I haven't seen you for a few days, so you don't remember me?" Huo Yueze stared straight at him with an inexplicable look in his eyes.

Cheng Zhou immediately restrained his fierce look, and smiled guiltyly: "Haha, what a coincidence, you also came to buy soup dumplings?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57.6K 4.3K 46
ផ្តើមចេញពីអ្នកបម្រើក្នុងភូមិគ្រឹះលោកគហបតីក្លាយខ្លួនជាសំណព្វចិត្តលោកគហបតីសង្ហារត្រឹមមួយពព្រិចភ្នែកតើស្នេហារវាងអ្នកពីរនិងទៅជាយ៉ាងណាបើចង់ដឹងចុចអានទៅ🤭🤍
46.8K 1K 82
Author: Miaoji/妙機 Type: Danmei story Status: Main text Chapter 82 Extra 6 Introduction to the work: Bai Jin traveled through ancient times. Fortunate...
134K 4.5K 199
Author: Moon on the Galaxy/月上銀河 Type: Danmei novels Status: Chapter 925 Finale Introduction to the work: Zhu Zeqing, the most outstanding doctoral st...
364K 12.8K 41
فيصل بحده وعصبيه نطق: ان ماخذيتك وربيتك ماكون ولد محمد الوجد ببرود وعناد : ان مارفضتك ماكون بنت تركي !