1960's Daily Struggle

Par LiannQ

Title: 六零奋斗日常 Author: On Yantai Mountain (砚台山上) Introduction: Cheng Zhou never thought that an accident would... Plus

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
120
121
122
123
124
Extra 1
Extra 2
Extra 3: End Of The World
Extra 3.2
Extra 3.3
Extra 3.4
Extra 3.5
Extra 3.6

110

151 1 1
Par LiannQ

Cheng Zhou silently prayed for Sister Song in his heart, but he must be fine. After running for so long, he absolutely did not hope that he would not be able to save that gentle and beautiful Sister Song in the end.

Thinking of her saying that her home was in the alley, and she didn't know which family it was, Cheng Zhou walked along the gray wall for a long time before seeing a courtyard gate at the corner, and tentatively went to knock on the door to ask.

"Who is it?" The person who opened the door was a white-haired grandmother, wearing a black cardigan, with age spots all over her face, and wrinkles and ravines between her brows and eyes, squinting her eyes and looking at the person who knocked on the door wonderingly.

"Excuse me, does Song Zhenzhu live here?" Cheng Zhou asked anxiously.

"Who are you?" Seeing that he was looking for Qian's daughter-in-law by name, the old lady opened the yard door to let Cheng Zhou in, then turned around and yelled to the little boy in the yard, "Liu Jin, you go call Grandma Qian out." , someone is looking for her daughter-in-law."

"Oh, good." The little boy glanced at Cheng Zhou curiously, then ran into the next room and shouted, "Grandma Qian, someone is here for Aunt Song."

The yard is very large, surrounded by houses on three sides, and the layout is U-shaped. A simple hearth is built in front of each house, and there are still a few unburned firewood in the dark hearth.

Obviously there are three different families living here, each cooking in front of their own stove in the yard.

There is a public faucet in the middle, and there is a dilapidated barbed wire fence under the pool, with some unknown residue left on it.

Looking at the top of the open space in the yard, there are wires stretched horizontally, on which are two wet clothes dripping with water.

Although the place is a little crowded, it can be seen that the three families get along very well. At least the front of each door is cleaned cleanly, and even the iron wires for drying clothes are neatly arranged.

Sure enough, without comparison, the benefits of a small yard cannot be revealed.

Looking at it this way, his small courtyard is indeed pretty good, at least it is a single-family courtyard, so you don't have to crowd with others.

"Little comrade, are you here to find my daughter-in-law?" An old woman with black and white hair asked aloud standing at the door of the house.

Cheng Zhou was worried about making the wrong person, so he re-confirmed: "Grandma, is your wife's name Song Zhenzhu? That comrade Song Zhenzhu who sells watches on the second floor of the department store?"

Granny Qian nodded puzzled, "Yes, she is my daughter-in-law."

"You... Are you the only one in the family?" Cheng Zhou was afraid of irritating the old lady, and wanted to find someone else to clarify the matter.

"I'm the only one, little comrade. If you have something to say, just speak up." Seeing that he was hesitating and not speaking, Granny Qian urged him to speak with a very straightforward attitude.

Cheng Zhou could only say anxiously: "Sister Song, she... She had an accident and is now in the hospital."

"What did you say?" A deep voice came from behind.

The man with the square face hurried over, looking simple and honest, before Cheng Zhou turned his head to explain carefully, he saw the man screaming: "Mom, don't worry, I'll go to the hospital right away, you stay at home and wait." I'm back."

Grandma Qian, who was dizzy, held the door and waved her hands hastily: "How can I stay here? Dayong, you take the little comrade to the hospital on a bicycle, and I will rush there behind."

The grey-haired grandmother who opened the door was also standing beside her, and hurriedly interrupted: "Dayong, hurry up, wait for Osmanthus fragrans to come back later, I will let her accompany your mother to the hospital, hurry up."

Osmanthus fragrans is the daughter-in-law of this old grandmother's family, and also the mother of the boy named Liujin.

"Hey, good." The man responded hastily.

Before Cheng Zhou could react, he was pulled into the back seat of the bicycle by the simple and honest man with a Chinese face. Before he could sit still, the bicycle began to drive rapidly.

Cheng Zhou, who was sitting sideways on the back seat of the bicycle, was suddenly so frightened that he grasped the base of the back seat with both hands, and watched the surrounding scenery retreat rapidly.

"Little comrade, sit still." The anxious voice of a simple and honest man floated from the front.

Cheng Zhou nodded quickly: "I know."

The bicycle was fast, and soon arrived at the hospital in Chang'an City.

Cheng Zhou was not familiar with the hospital here, but fortunately, the people next to him were more anxious than him, so he ran straight to the operating room on the second floor as soon as he ran to the front desk to ask.

On the second floor, the PLA comrade in the green uniform was sitting on a stool in the corridor. When he saw Cheng Zhou approaching, he took the initiative to say, "Little comrade, you are here. The pregnant woman is being rescued inside."

The anxious man with Chinese characters asked: "How is it? What's the situation now?" His wife has been pregnant for more than seven months and has always been fine. Why did something happen suddenly?

"I don't know either." The PLA comrade shook his head.

Listening to the turmoil in the operating room, the three of them hastily introduced themselves and exchanged names, waiting anxiously together.

The simple and honest man with a square face is Sister Song's husband Qian Dayong. He and his wife have been childhood sweethearts since childhood and have a very good relationship.

Comrade Qin Zhenguo from the People's Liberation Army happened to be passing by an alley on his way home from a visit this time, and he happened to be caught by Cheng Zhou.

Cheng Zhou took this opportunity to explain the ins and outs of the matter clearly, and focused on reminding Qian Dayong to remember to report the case to the Public Security Bureau.

The thin man carrying Sister Song's cloth bag must have something to do with what caused Sister Song to faint.

It's a pity that his mental power mark can only work within a radius of two kilometers at most. Outside this range, he can't perceive the existence of that bad guy.

Qian Dayong heard the ins and outs, and cursed angrily, regretting that he let his wife go home alone today, he should put aside the affairs in the department store and send his wife home first.

auzw.com

Just then, a nurse came out of the operating room.

Qian Dayong went over immediately and asked, "Comrade nurse, is my wife okay?"

The old men's simple and honest Chinese characters were full of worry, and there were tears in their eyelids, and they asked anxiously while wiping away the tears.

Hearing Comrade Cheng Zhou explain the ins and outs, he knew that his daughter-in-law's belly probably couldn't be kept. Now he doesn't have much extravagance, he just asks his wife not to have any accidents, but absolutely no accidents.

"Mother and child are safe, thanks to the timely delivery, if you come a little later, I'm afraid you will really kill two people." The nurse's tone was very indignant, as if she was blaming the family for sending the pregnant woman so late.

Qian Dayong stopped crying, wiped away his tears in surprise and asked, "Really? Are mother and child safe?"

Cheng Zhou also showed a smile when he heard the words. Fortunately, he was rescued, so he ran all the way so hard.

"That's right, get out of the way, I'm in a hurry."

The nurse angrily walked away from the crying and laughing man, it was rare to see a man crying so ugly for his wife, the woman inside was indeed a lucky one.

It stands to reason that the child would probably not be able to keep the child if he fell like that, but after the pregnant woman came to the hospital and woke up, she burst into a burst of strength and tried her best to give birth to the child.

And it turns out that the mother and child are safe, or that woman is a blessed one.

Qin Zhenguo at the side also felt relieved, but he frowned in an instant and said, "Then why didn't you hear the child's cry?"

When an ordinary woman gives birth to a child, can't she hear the child's loud cry outside?

"Yes, yes, why didn't you hear the child crying?" Qian Dayong's heart hung high again.

"The premature baby, plus it was born by an accidental fall, is considered lucky to be able to save its life. The crying is so soft that it can hardly be heard." After the nurse explained, he hesitated and added a sentence, "Although the premature baby is weak , but if you raise it carefully in the future, it will definitely be able to stand up."

After finishing speaking, there was no longer any delay, and he bypassed a few people and left.

Qian Dayong is completely at ease now, as long as the mother and child are safe, and the child's physical weakness is fine, in the future he and Pearl will save money to buy fine grains and nutritional supplements to feed the child, and they will definitely be able to raise him well.

The simple and honest old men wiped their faces, filled with gratitude, and pretended to kneel down to Cheng Zhou and Qin Zhenguo, "Thank you, thank you two comrades for saving our Pearl."

If it hadn't been for meeting these two kind-hearted comrades, the mother and son would have been in dire straits.

Cheng Zhou hurriedly supported him, "Brother Qian, please don't be so polite. If you really want to thank me, you can just buy me some preserved fruit later as a thank you gift."

He's not polite at all, and he doesn't engage in nonsensical things.

Qian Dayong laughed and said, "Okay, I'll just work in the department store, and I'll send you a big basket of preserved fruits later."

This little comrade is really interesting. At first glance, he is greedy for food and has not grown up.

Qin Zhenguo also laughed out loud when he heard the words, stood up and said relaxedly: "Two comrades, since I'm fine, I'll leave first, and I have to rush home to visit relatives."

"Wait, Comrade Qin, where is your home? I'll take Pearl and their mother and son to your home some other day." Qian Dayong stopped him and asked.

"No need." Qin Zhenguo Tang Sai refused to tell him the address, but only stepped back and said with a smile, "Two comrades, I'm leaving."

After speaking, he turned around and left. The broad-shouldered figure in the green military uniform looked extraordinarily tall.

Cheng Zhou didn't plan to stay here any longer, after so long a delay, he didn't know if Huo Yueze was already waiting for him in the small courtyard, so he had to go back quickly.

"Brother Qian, I'm leaving too. There are still people waiting for me at home. As for the preserved fruit that I agreed on, I won't be too polite. I'll go to the department store to pick it up from you."

"Hey, that's fine. You can go to the department store and go to the third floor to find me. My office is there." Qian Dayong liked this little comrade's temperament, so he simply didn't make any mistakes. What is some candied fruit?

When his wife wakes up later, he will discuss with her how to thank this little comrade.

After leaving the hospital, Cheng Zhou first went back to the guest house, carefully checked the room repeatedly to see if there was anything missing, then went downstairs with an empty backpack on his back, handed over the keys and left the room.

Slowly wandering on the street in a very relaxed mood.

The sky was a clear light blue, and the white clouds looked like cotton candy, swollen and fluffy.

In the evening, the setting sun seems to be sinking at the west end of the street. The afterglow of the setting sun slowly fills the whole street from one end of the horizon, and even the trees on the roadside are dyed golden. The scene is magnificent and beautiful.

The birds on the tree seemed to have lost their energy due to the heat of the day, and their clear and crisp calls were weak.

At this moment, it was just after five o'clock in the afternoon.

Cheng Zhou rubbed his stomach and felt a little hungry, but this time he didn't plan to show his face at the state-run restaurant again.

I have been there too many times in the past few days, and the waiter in the restaurant is almost familiar with him, and it must not continue like this.

After all, in this day and age, poverty is the norm, and most people have very little money in their pockets, and they can't wait to turn one penny into two cents.

How can someone go to a state-run restaurant to eat extravagantly every day? Isn't this bright Lufu attracting people's eyes?

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

62.5K 2.4K 198
Shen Xuyao is a young actor. A car accident caused him to travel through a novel he was reading, and sadly became a He became the heroine's cousin an...
30.9K 2.5K 45
Story of a family - strict father, loving mother and naughty kids.
24.9K 709 36
Title: 穿书炮灰带崽求生 Author:冰城不冷 Status: Completed Description: Su Xing struggled in the apocalypse for ten years, but died in the final battle. After tr...
41.1K 1.2K 136
Cannon Fodder Little Husband [Quick Wear] 炮灰小夫郎[快穿] Author 张三悟 Status 349 Chapters Description After Wu Bai died, he crossed over and became a littl...