1960's Daily Struggle

By LiannQ

Title: 六零奋斗日常 Author: On Yantai Mountain (砚台山上) Introduction: Cheng Zhou never thought that an accident would... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
120
121
122
123
124
Extra 1
Extra 2
Extra 3: End Of The World
Extra 3.2
Extra 3.3
Extra 3.4
Extra 3.5
Extra 3.6

102

172 4 0
By LiannQ

In the evening, a cool wind blows from afar.

After eating, Cheng Zhou lay down on the table and wrote a reply to Aunt Ge.

Huo Yueze next to him was holding a bowl of egg custard, and was feeding the cub in front of him bite by bite. He didn't need to be chased and coaxed for a long time before he was willing to take a bite.

As soon as the spoon was stretched out, the cub opened his mouth wide and ate it in one gulp, with a good appetite.

From Huo Yueze's point of view, his homemade glutinous rice balls are quite edible.

It doesn't matter if you can eat, at least you will be fat and have a good body.

After feeding the egg custard with ease, before the cub reached out, Huo Yueze handed him a pocket version of the enamel jar very politely.

The sweet and fragrant milk exudes heat, and the temperature is just right.

The cub held the enamel jar with both hands, gurgled and drank, and had to stop and hiccupped after drinking half of it...

Then, he continued to squint his round eyes contentedly, and gurgled milk while holding the enamel jar... He looked very much like Cheng Zhou.

Huo Yueze can laugh every time watching the cub drink milk and burp,

Cheng Zhou rolled his eyes at him, "Don't keep laughing at our glutinous rice balls, come and help me see if there is anything I need to change in my letter?"

It is now 1961, the height of summer at the end of June.

The atmosphere in the general environment is not so tense, but Cheng Zhou is still not too careful, trying to avoid all troubles as much as possible.

The correspondence between him and Aunt Ge has never been interrupted, there is exactly one letter a month, and the parents can say a little about everything.

Ge Cuihua knew common characters, but the characters she wrote were always missing arms and legs, so Wang Wanshun always wrote the letter himself.

Most of the letters mentioned some parents' grievances, mentioned sensitive topics, and wrote more and more cryptic words, which made Cheng Zhou read the letter several times and couldn't understand it...

In the end, it was Huo Yueze who understood what Ge Cuihua said at a glance, and then explained it to Cheng Zhou, who was stupid.

Once, in a letter from Aunt Ge, she inadvertently mentioned an incident in the production brigade next door.

The wording in the letter is understated, and a few sentences are very cryptic.

The production team next door was making a lot of noise.

Every day before dawn, teenage landlords have to get up and go from house to house to pick up heavy dung buckets. Unexpectedly, that skinny boy didn't catch him in the end, and ran to throw himself into the river early in the morning...

Cheng Zhou was a little shocked.

After that, Huo Yueze heard some things that happened in other places one after another, and Brother Huo told him some things about the Public Security Bureau from time to time...

Cheng Zhou felt that this backward era was really perilous.

Words cannot be spoken casually, and letters cannot be written casually.

In case someone tries to find fault with you, even if there is a slightly inappropriate sentence in the letter, you can be accused of crimes on your head.

If you make a serious mistake and refuse to admit it, if you accidentally get caught in your pigtails again, you can even be sentenced to reeducation through labor, and you will end up being sent to a northwest farm for reform.

Huo Yueze carefully read the letter written by Cheng Zhou, and said: "There is nothing inappropriate, but—"

Cheng Zhou hurriedly said, "But what?"

"Little idiot, you have written several wrong words again." Huo Yueze picked up the pen with a smile, and circled the wrong words one by one for him.

Cheng Zhou: "..."

Cheng Zhou, a high-achieving university student who is so awesome, lowered his head in shame.

Although he is already familiar with the characters of this era, after all, after writing the interstellar version of simplified characters for so many years, he will always make a few typos out of the blue, and he really can't get rid of this problem.

Fortunately, when keeping accounts in a department store, almost all of them are written back and forth with frequently appearing words. Cheng Zhou has never made a typo in his work.

"Ba ba." The cub grabbed Huo Yueze's leg, trying to climb up.

Seeing this, Cheng Zhou immediately hugged the cub into his arms, "Tangyuan, good boy, give me a kiss!"

Before the words fell, the cub babbled several times, which made Cheng Zhou's face drool.

Cheng Zhou: "..."

Huo Yueze laughed, took a wet towel to wipe him clean, and carried the heavy cub over.

Thinking of what Song Zhenzhu had reminded him, Cheng Zhou asked bluntly, "Have you communicated with Zanglin County recently?"

"No, why did you ask this suddenly?" Huo Yueze raised his eyes.

Cheng Zhou said without panic, "Didn't you say last night that the second sister and Gao Yuan should get married if they want? What if your sister happens to come back at this time?"

Huo Yueze glanced at him faintly, this little villain must have not told him the truth!

Cheng Zhou said again: "I'm also worried that she will come back and cause trouble in the marriage between Gao Yuan and the second sister. You'd better send a letter to them and ask them to keep a close eye on her."

"Okay, tomorrow I will send a telegram to Zanglin County, which is much faster than the letter you sent."

"..." Cheng Zhou kicked him angrily, "What's the matter? I just love to write letters, can't I? Sending a telegram costs three cents a word, how many words can I say? Why don't I write letters slowly and eloquently?" I can write on two sheets of paper."

Cheng Zhou emphasized: "It only costs three cents to send a letter to Wangjia Village, Huaishan County. For the same price, you can only send one word by telegram. Is this comparable?"

Most importantly, Ge Cuihua is a very down-to-earth rural woman.

Aunt Ge clearly stated in the letter——

She couldn't bear to spend so much money to send telegrams to Cheng Zhou!

The two usually communicate once a month, and it is enough for Ge Cuihua to know the general situation of Cheng Zhou.

Huo Yueze blocked his mouth with only one sentence, "Did you talk too much?"

So, what did you secretly hide from him today?

Cheng Zhou shut his mouth in seconds, and blinked his black and white eyes innocently.

There is no way, he has to divert Huo Yueze's attention, so as not to accidentally get caught and let Song Zhenzhu, who kindly reminded him, leak the truth.

Huo Yueze pinched the back of his neck and said coolly: "Say it? Tell me the truth."

Cheng Zhou: "..."

Cheng Zhou pretended to be stupid and said, "What do you want me to say?"

Just at this time, the cub in Huo Yueze's arms shouted: "Baba, %&*%&...."

The little cub who couldn't speak clearly babbled a lot.

Huo Yueze was full of question marks, until the boy was so angry that he slapped his arm, which made Huo Yueze's arm red...

The cub drew a big circle with his hands and feet, making it clear that he wants to play the big water polo!

Cheng Zhou hurriedly said: "Tang Yuaner is going to play big water polo, you can have fun with him, I will go outside to chop radishes, just take them out to dry."

"What kind of radish are you cutting?" Huo Yueze laughed angrily, pulled him back and said, "The sun has already set, so just stay here."

"Then you are not allowed to catch me for questioning again." Cheng Zhou pushed forward.

"Okay, okay, don't ask." Anyway, it's no big deal, let this little villain make troubles on his own.

Huo Yueze smiled, and without hesitation, kissed Cheng Zhou's cheek several times in front of the cub.

The cub followed suit, raised his head, and kissed Huo Yueze for a while, which made Huo Yueze drool.

Cheng Zhou: "..."

Huo Yueze: "..."

auzw.com

Cheng Zhou laughed out loud and said, "Wait, I'll get you a towel too!"

After thoroughly wiping off the saliva on his face, Huo Yueze threw the little glutinous rice balls into the air with malicious intentions.

It's a pity that the cub is already used to this kind of scary trick, his eyes are full of anticipation, without a trace of fear.

In an instant, a huge water polo appeared out of thin air, and the cub was already sitting safely inside, laughing loudly.

As for Cheng Zhou——

Cheng Zhou held his chin and said, "I want to eat white cake, where did you hide it for me last time?"

"It's in the bottom drawer of the bedside table," Huo Yueze warned in advance, "Only two pieces are allowed."

Cheng Zhou groaned, "I don't eat too much of this, and I don't eat too much of that, I really care too much."

At night, the moonlight is bright.

In the dark bedroom, the huge mental power was like the waves of the sea, and the waves were rough.

Like a solitary boat, drifting with the waves in the vast sea, the tumbling waves hit the reef, and from time to time leaked a few unbearable whimpers.

"You, are you endless?" Cheng Zhou panted and pushed someone's head away.

Huo Yueze was pushed away by him, and in the next second he kissed him with a scorching breath, and the indifferent tenderness faded away from his indifferent eyes.

Cheng Zhou felt that he could no longer pamper him, but looking at Huo Yueze's eyes, his attitude of refusal softened involuntarily.

...

After a long time.

Cheng Zhou said weakly: "Go down for me, don't you know you are very heavy?"

Every time he was overwhelmed he couldn't breathe.

Huo Yueze turned over in his arms, stroked Cheng Zhou's warm belly back and forth with his big hands, even tentatively pressed it, and murmured in a low voice.

Cheng Zhou didn't hear what he said clearly, but he didn't have to think about it, it was definitely not a good thing, and it was probably a shameless rascal thing in all likelihood.

The next day, Huo Yueze ran to the post office, helped send a letter to Cheng Zhou, and sent a telegram to Zanglin County by the way.

At ten o'clock in the middle of the night, Taoshuwa Goucha in Zanglin County.

Yu Dajiang, already the captain of the production brigade, frowned.

Coincidentally, he just received a telegram from Huo Yueze, but it was already too late.

Yuan Lihua said angrily: "I didn't expect that girl to really run away. I asked around in our village, but I couldn't find that dead girl. Could it be that she really had the courage to cross the rope by herself? Bridge?"

But Huo Yueling stayed here for nearly three years.

If that dead girl really had the courage to climb that trembling rope bridge, she would have run away more than two years ago, so why did she have to suffer and suffer here for so long?

"What about the back mountain? Did you find the place where wild vegetables are often dug in the back mountain?" Yu Dajiang asked unrelentingly.

Yu Dajiang is a stubborn person.

In the past few years of famine, he has received a lot of favors from Huo Yueze, and he must not mess up the matter of helping to take care of his sister.

Knowing his temperament, Yuan Lihua hurriedly said: "I have searched, I have searched all the places in the back mountain. As for the deeper places, I don't dare to go in..."

Even if she was born with supernatural powers, she would not dare to venture into the deep mountains and old forests alone. It is said that there are tigers and blind bears there.

Yu Dajiang sighed, "Forget it, Yue Ze sent me a telegram just now, and something like this happened. I'll go to the county town and send him a telegram tomorrow."

That slippery girl pretended to be obedient on the surface, but in fact she had a bad stomach. If it wasn't for Yuan Lihua's supernatural power and fierceness, she would have been unable to hold down that crooked little girl long ago.

The most important thing is that Huo Yueling's girl didn't have a letter of introduction, so she probably couldn't go too far outside this village.

It happened that Dajiang took a few people to search around the village and outside the village, but he didn't even find a shadow.

Huo Yueling was probably too naive and stupid, so she ran out alone.

I don't even think about how dangerous it is for Jiao Didi's little girl to be alone outside. When she meets a gangster with malicious intentions, she becomes lustful and can't resist at all.

One night, Yu Dajiang tossed and turned, thinking about things in his heart, and couldn't sleep all the time.

Early the next morning, it was just dawn.

Before Yu Dajiang went out, he was stopped by his nine-year-old son.

Standing in shame in front of his parents, Dazhu mustered up the courage to confess.

"Father, mother, I really didn't mean to run here to play. I didn't tell you the truth before. Brother Big Bear gave me a bunch of candied haws and asked me to go to his house to help get something, but, but..."

Yuan Lihua's face darkened, "But what?"

"After I returned to the original place, Brother Big Bear and Sister Lingling disappeared. I thought that Sister Lingling had gone home. Who knew she hadn't come back, so I didn't dare to tell you, to be honest——"

Yuan Lihua was so angry that she slapped the table...

Da Zhu shook his body in fright, Er Zhu hid far away in the back room, and when he heard this movement, he also shuddered suddenly.

Their mother is really famous for being fierce from all over the world.

He was born with innate supernatural powers, and when he packs himself up, he is not inferior to other tall and strong barbarians in the village.

Yu Dajiang was also taken aback by Yuan Lihua.

"Ewha, calm down, does your hand hurt?" Yu Dajiang blew on his wife's hand in distress.

"It's okay," Yuan Lihua gave Dazhu a hard look, and she would deal with this brat well later, she didn't learn to be good, but learned to lie.

Yu Dajiang said: "I'll go to Daxiong's house to ask, don't worry, I'll talk about it when I come back."

Yuan Lihua knew the ins and outs after guessing, and said: "I didn't know that dead girl hooked up with Da Xiong, and Da Xiong is not a good guy, and he still eats inside and out when he has a wife!"

Facts have proved that Yuan Lihua did not say anything wrong.

As early as two weeks ago, Da Xiong asked Yu Dajiang to open a letter of introduction under the pretext of going shopping in the county.

"Stinky Bastard just ran over and told me that he saw Big Bear carrying a woman across the rope bridge, and he thought Big Bear was carrying a woman on his back." Yuan Lihua became more and more angry.

The big bear is not a thing, he ran away as soon as he said it, and took away all the money and tickets in the family, leaving no penny behind.

When Yu Dajiang left Daxiong's house, the abandoned daughter-in-law cried and scolded, her eyes were almost swollen from crying.

As for Daxiong's elderly parents, fortunately there are two sons beside him to comfort him, otherwise he would be pissed off by his unfilial son.

After ten o'clock in the morning, Yu Dajiang hurried into the county seat, but unfortunately there was no record of the two staying in the guest house.

The vast sea of ​​people, the world is so big.

Da Xiong has a letter of introduction in his hand, so he can take Huo Yueling anywhere.

He had no way to continue looking for it.

Yu Dajiang could only go to the post office, took an urgent telegram, and sent the news to Chang'an City as soon as possible.

That afternoon, Huo Yueze received the telegram, and his face darkened instantly.

The Huo family's face was completely lost by this dead girl!

I also learned to hook up with married men, which is really good!

Huo Yueling had better not return to Chang'an City, otherwise, when he saw this fellow sister, he would have to break her leg!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.7K 2.5K 45
Story of a family - strict father, loving mother and naughty kids.
10K 101 6
https://m.shubaow.net/221/221964/ Author: Luan Yunxia Category: BL doujin Release time: 2021-11-12 Latest: Chapter 57 BL finished 209,000 Shen Yunyi...
4.4K 92 96
Jiang Shaobai grew up with the magic stick master, and learned some skills of catching ghosts from the half-immortal master. After seeing the master...
38.9K 1.7K 198
Shen Xuyao is a young actor. A car accident caused him to travel through a novel he was reading, and sadly became a He became the heroine's cousin an...