1960's Daily Struggle

By LiannQ

Title: 六零奋斗日常 Author: On Yantai Mountain (砚台山上) Introduction: Cheng Zhou never thought that an accident would... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
120
121
122
123
124
Extra 1
Extra 2
Extra 3: End Of The World
Extra 3.2
Extra 3.3
Extra 3.4
Extra 3.5
Extra 3.6

96

171 4 0
By LiannQ

It was a turbulent morning.

Brother Huo was lying on the hospital bed, pretending to be pitiful on purpose, and said weakly: "Yue Ze, peel an apple for brother."

"..." Huo Yueze silently peeled an apple for him.

"Yue Ze, it is said that a hundred days of bone injury, you see, should you make some bone soup yourself to nourish me?"

"...I'll bring it over for you this afternoon."

Brother Huo sighed, and said in an insatiable way: "Hey, I have a psychological shadow this time, and I will never go out after four o'clock in the morning again."

"..." Huo Yueze said in a bad mood: "In the future, Jiaqi and I will take turns getting up early to queue up, so you don't need to get up early in the morning."

With this sentence, Brother Huo finally calmed down.

Huo Yueze did his best to take care of the patients in the hospital, but he didn't know that several girls were trying their best to pry his corners.

In the department store, Cheng Zhou spread a thick old cotton blanket not far to the left of his feet.

Then, he directly stuffed the chubby little glutinous rice balls on top, threw the building blocks over, and let the cubs entertain themselves.

Since the bold girl started yesterday, this morning, several girls approached Cheng Zhou one after another...

Cheng Zhou was so annoying that he had to put restrictions on different girls to stay away from him every time, and his mental strength was exhausted quickly.

In the end, he simply lowered his face and silently refused.

Wan Hongfeng on the side frantically slapped the table and laughed.

"Comrade, how do you sell that fabric?" Another girl came to the counter.

Without raising his head, Cheng Zhou said annoyedly, "Labor cloth costs fifty cents a foot, in a word, should you buy it or not?"

The girl was so angry that she wanted to curse.

Wen Hui stopped her and said with a smile, "Yo, is your tone so aggressive?"

Hearing a familiar voice, Cheng Zhou raised his head and jumped up hastily, "Aunt Wen, it's you, I, I didn't mean to..."

Wen Hui shook her head and smiled, and introduced: "This is my daughter, Mu Qingxue."

Mu Qingxue snorted at him.

"..." Cheng Zhou coughed and said, "Hey, what do you want to buy? These pieces of plain fabric with a white background are the best sellers. Do you want to have a look?"

Mu Qingxue looked at him carefully, her heart moved slightly, and she deliberately said, "In a word, should I buy it or not? Can I still choose slowly?"

Cheng Zhou smiled dryly, "Pick slowly, pick casually."

Wen Hui also smiled, "Okay, Qingxue, hurry up and pick a color, don't you still have to buy a gift for your second brother?"

Mu Qingxue said hastily: "Then I want the plain one with a white background, the one with the lightest color."

Two military cloth tickets with a denomination of three feet were handed over.

Cheng Zhou touched the brand-new military cloth ticket without leaving any traces, and began to cut the cloth skillfully.

Mu Qingxue stretched out her hand to help him press the bamboo sewing ruler, smiling lightly.

Mu Qingxue asked, "Is there anything in your department store that you can buy as a birthday present?"

Cheng Zhou thought for a while and said, "The second floor sells cigarettes, wine, cakes, watches and horseshoe watches, and the third floor sells imported goods. You can go shopping on the second and third floors."

"Horseshoe watch? This one is okay, then I'll go to the second floor to have a look." Mu Qingxue laughed.

Wen Hui took the fabric and gave her daughter a meaningful look. Didn't she already think about what gift to buy?

Mu Qingxue's face did not change, her eyes were obviously a little erratic.

Before Cheng Zhou could speak, the cub below crawled over mischievously, grabbed his trousers, and shouted: "Ba, ba."

Surprised, Wen Hui leaned over on tiptoe to take a look, and asked in surprise, "Is this your child?"

She and Cheng Zhou don't have a deep friendship.

Every time she came to the department store to buy something, Wen Hui would stop and talk to this interesting little comrade. After a few small chats, her dull mood would be somewhat better.

Knowing daughter Mo Ruomu, looking at Qingxue's appearance, she seems to be interested in Cheng Zhou, and Wen Hui is also happy to see it.

But if Cheng Zhou has a child... When he gets home, Wen Hui will have to comfort her lost little daughter.

Cheng Zhou was startled, the smile on his face faded, and he denied it: "No, he is my cousin's child, I just help take care of it."

In this backward age, he really couldn't reveal his relationship with Xiaotangyuan.

Cheng Zhou felt a little bitter.

Mu Qingxue wondered, "Then why did he call you Ba Ba?"

She could hear it clearly.

Cheng Zhou forced a smile and explained: "Little Tangyuan has just learned to speak, and she can only say these two words, and she will yell at everyone she sees."

The cub at his feet hugged Cheng Zhou's leg tightly, and yelled again, "Ba, ba."

Wen Hui smiled, "Yes, some children who have just learned to speak are like this. Is he called Xiaotangyuan? It's a cute name, Xiaozhou, then let's go."

Cheng Zhou nodded, "Well, Aunt Wen, see you next time."

Mu Qingxue wanted to say a few more words, but Wen Hui turned around and went straight up to the second floor, hurriedly chased after her, and said, "Mom, wait for me."

Cheng Zhou's trousers were pulled again, he squatted down and hugged the cub tightly, and kissed him several times guiltily.

"Tangyuan is good, I'm back home," Cheng Zhou lowered his voice, "Baba will play with you when I get home, okay?"

Xiao Zai followed his example and kissed Cheng Zhou's face twice.

Cheng Zhou was so delighted to be kissed!

At twelve o'clock at noon, Huo Yueze came to pick him up on time on his bicycle.

"How is it? Is brother okay?" Cheng Zhou asked with concern.

"It's okay," Huo Yueze took the cub, "I have to go to the hospital in the afternoon, my sister-in-law will take care of Mingyu and Xiao Yuanhang at home, it's not convenient to take the two cubs to the hospital."

"Okay, do you still have to guard your elder brother in the hospital that night?"

"No, someone will take care of him." Huo Yueze smiled.

Cheng Zhou wondered, "Sister-in-law still needs to take care of Xiao Yuanhang, who else can take care of elder brother? Second sister? It shouldn't be convenient for her."

I can't even help my elder brother to go to the toilet...

Huo Yueze pedaled his bicycle and said, "We'll talk about it when we get home."

Back in the small courtyard, the sun was hot at noon.

Huo Yueze said: "The gunshots at five o'clock in the morning were those people who were arresting traffickers, and the leader was Mu Jingshan."

Two years ago, a garrison military area was built on the outskirts of the city, and a remarkable person came.

That person is the old chief Mu, he has two daughters and a son, Mu Jingshan happens to be the second, and he is very well mixed in the army.

Ever since the Mu family came to Chang'an City, they have kept a low profile from beginning to end. Only Mu Jingshan has been wandering around in the Public Security Bureau, secretly investigating a case.

Because of this, Mu Jingshan and Brother Huo are barely close friends.

The reason why auzw.com said reluctantly is because Mu Jingshan caused Brother Huo to be injured, but he never came to the hospital to explain clearly, and Brother Huo was so angry that he threatened to break up with him...

Cheng Zhou paused when he heard the words. The surname Mu is really rare. Thinking of the Mu Qingxue he met just now, it shouldn't be such a coincidence, right?

He asked, "Is Mrs. Mu's surname Wen?"

Huo Yueze nodded, "Yes, the surname is Wen, how do you know?"

"Then I just know each other," Cheng Zhou said with a smile.

No wonder they were able to receive so many military cloth tickets, their identities are really extraordinary.

Cheng Zhou briefly talked about the process of getting to know Aunt Wen, and continued to ask curiously: "What case is that Mu Jingshan investigating in private?"

"I don't know." Huo Yueze said while changing a clean diaper for the moaning cub.

"Brother is in the Public Security Bureau, doesn't he even know?" Cheng Zhou was surprised.

Huo Yueze smiled, "So he's aggrieved now, but Mu Jingshan asked someone to tell him that he will come to the hospital to explain to his elder brother tonight, and we will know when the time comes."

At night, Cheng Zhou finally met the famous Mu Jingshan.

Cheng Zhou hid at the door and looked at him quietly, then poked Huo Yueze's waist, "Is he staying in the hospital tonight to take care of elder brother?"

"Yes," Huo Yueze blocked his sight, and said with a dark face, "Don't look, let's go home!"

"But I don't know--" The whole story of the case.

Before Cheng Zhou finished speaking, he was forcibly pulled out of the ward by a jealous jar.

in the ward.

Brother Huo said quietly: "Okay, everyone has left, so you can just talk about it, don't tell me that nonsense."

Mu Jingshan forced a smile, "Yuedong, I didn't intentionally hurt you, you know, I have been investigating a case at the Public Security Bureau, and finally caught those traffickers..."

"Who did those traffickers abduct? How could I trouble you to investigate it yourself for so long." Brother Huo picked up the enamel jar to drink water.

Mu Jingshan closed his eyes and said, "It's my sister, Mu Jiayi."

Brother Huo choked up in shock.

Huo Yueze in the corridor paused, decisively withdrew his mental strength, and stopped eavesdropping.

No wonder Mu Jingshan kept his mouth shut so tightly, the girl who was abducted by the traffickers will definitely not end well.

Even if he was lucky enough to save the person, he had to suppress the abduction.

Otherwise, let the people around know that the strange eyes and divergent opinions are enough to kill a girl who has been physically and mentally traumatized.

Cheng Zhou noticed the fluctuation of mental power, and strongly condemned: "You actually eavesdropped, it's too dishonorable!"

The cub in Huo Yueze's arms just babbled, as if echoing what Cheng Zhou said.

Huo Yueze: "..."

The next second, the cub coughed and laughed twice, and even showed his new teeth.

Cheng Zhou also laughed, "How can his laughter be so funny? He coughs and coughs, it's really cute."

After that, he asked curiously again, "What did you overhear in the ward?"

Huo Yueze gave him a cool look, "Don't you say that eavesdropping is very dishonorable?"

Cheng Zhou was completely speechless, with sad eyes.

Huo Yueze pinched his cheek and said in a low voice: "Okay, don't pull your face, I really didn't hear anything."

While they were talking, the two went downstairs and unexpectedly ran into Song Zhenzhu at the entrance of the hospital.

Cheng Zhou didn't care to continue to question Huo Yueze, turned his head and shouted: "Sister, why are you here?"

In the department store today, he didn't see Song Zhenzhu and Qian Dayong coming to work, so he wondered why they both asked for leave?

Holding the lunch box, Song Zhenzhu hurriedly said, "Huniu has a high fever, and she stayed in the hospital last night. I rushed to feed him, so let's not talk about it."

Cheng Zhou hurriedly said: "Oh, okay, big sister, you go slowly, don't worry."

Song Zhenzhu hurried in.

Cheng Zhou was not at ease, and wanted to follow her to have a look.

Huo Yueze grabbed him and said: "It's very late now, let's go back quickly, and we have to give Xiaotangyuan some milk to coax him to sleep early, and I will accompany you to the hospital tomorrow afternoon."

However, in the next few days, Cheng Zhou was completely stumped by the three brats, and had no time to visit Song Zhenzhu in the hospital at all...

Fang Xiaoting threw the two cubs in the family to Huo Xianglan, and went directly to the hospital to take care of Brother Huo who was recuperating.

For this reason, Huo Xianglan asked for leave of absence from school.

After five o'clock in the afternoon, Huo Xianglan... threw his two little nephews to Cheng Zhou again, and went shopping with Gao Yuan in the park with a smile on his face, chatting privately as a couple.

Cheng Zhou: "..."

Looking at the back of Huo Xianglan and Gao Yuan leaving each other, Cheng Zhou really wanted to kick over the dog food in front of him!

Two months ago, Huo Xianglan and Gao Yuan finally punctured the window paper completely, and started a new life of young people falling in love and throwing dog food.

Now Huo Xianglan was so guarded that the clouds opened to see the moon, and he would smirk in front of Cheng Zhou at every turn, completely losing the calm and gentle temperament he used to have.

Love really reduces people's IQ!

Cheng Zhou sighed, "Second sister is too unkind, isn't she just walking around the park hand in hand?"

He hasn't visited the park hand in hand with Huo Yueze yet.

Huo Yueze had just finished feeding Xiao Yuanhang the rice porridge, and said with a smile: "Second sister takes care of the two cubs at home all day long, so it's not easy for her to go out in the afternoon to relax."

"I know," Cheng Zhou rolled his eyes at him, "I'm just talking about it, of course I love my second sister."

Cheng Zhou complained: "If you want me to say, Gao Yuan is not a straightforward person. Why didn't you talk to the second sister earlier? If you have to wait until now, the second sister was always unhappy before, so I don't know how to comfort her." she."

Huo Yueze hugged Cheng Zhou tightly, and said: "He also feels entangled. After all, he had a relationship with Lingling before. Didn't you see that he dared not speak loudly in front of me?"

"What's the trouble with this?" Cheng Zhou found it difficult to understand this kind of thinking.

He hugged Huo Yueze's head and kissed him deeply, and said with a smile: "If you like it, stay together. If it's not suitable, then we'll break it up. It's no big deal. You just think too complicated."

This is a very simple truth.

If he doesn't get an equal emotional response, Cheng Zhou would rather turn around and leave rather than procrastinate and waste time.

Looking into his clear eyes, Huo Yueze suddenly felt flustered, and said seriously: "Zhouzhou, we will always be together."

It won't come and go.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

122K 244 17
My wlw thoughts Men DNI 🚫 If you don't like these stories just block don't report
71.3K 2.5K 60
Title: 绿茶白月光同我私奔了 Author: 炎炎原燎 Status: Completed Description: Cheng Shenmo transmigrated into a village doctor and rescued a handsome man who lost hi...
146K 14.8K 30
"သူက သူစိမ်းမှ မဟုတ်တာ..." "..............." "အဟင်း..ငယ်သူငယ်ချင်းလို့ပြောရမလား..အတန်းတူတက်ခဲ့ဖူးတဲ့ အတန်းဖော်လို့ ပြောရမလား...ဒါမှမဟုတ်..ရန်သူတွေလို...
62.5K 2.4K 198
Shen Xuyao is a young actor. A car accident caused him to travel through a novel he was reading, and sadly became a He became the heroine's cousin an...