1960's Daily Struggle

By LiannQ

Title: 六零奋斗日常 Author: On Yantai Mountain (砚台山上) Introduction: Cheng Zhou never thought that an accident would... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
120
121
122
123
124
Extra 1
Extra 2
Extra 3: End Of The World
Extra 3.2
Extra 3.3
Extra 3.4
Extra 3.5
Extra 3.6

89

213 1 1
By LiannQ

In the state-run hotel in the morning, this man was full of disharmony, and there was a big bag on his pants. He always thought that he had read it wrong.

Cheng Zhou was really angry this time, and the feather duster slammed on Huo Yueze's waist.

Huo Yueze was hit by a stick in a daze, and he bent over in pain for a moment. Out of the corner of his eye, he saw the feather duster in Cheng Zhou's hand continued to swing over, and hurried out.

"Zhouzhou, I didn't hear the question clearly just now, so I answered it wrong." Huo Yueze tried to struggle to his death.

"You come back, don't let me run away." Cheng Zhou chased him behind, but his eyes were full of smiles.

"Put down the feather duster, and I won't run away." Why did he buy this thing so desperately? !

"Come here, I won't hit you." Cheng Zhou couldn't catch up with him, so he deliberately stood there to coax him.

"No, just say what you have to say." Huo Yueze stood far away, not being fooled by Cheng Zhou.

Where is the little idiot? It's clearly a tiger cub dressed in pure white rabbit skin, baring its teeth and claws so viciously that it's deadly.

"Can't you make it through?" Cheng Zhou continued to threaten with a fierce face.

Huo Yueze had no choice but to approach him tentatively, "It's agreed, don't hit anyone."

Just hit him, it will only hurt for a while, he is full of disharmony, he is not wronged if he is caught by this person, he is not afraid of being forced to overturn his car, sooner or later he will take this fierce tiger cub into his den .

Taking a step closer, Cheng Zhou didn't move.

Taking another step, Cheng Zhou still didn't move.

He was a little relieved, thinking that Cheng Zhou really didn't hit people, so he walked over cautiously and explained: "Zhouzhou, listen to me..."

With a "bang", Huo Yueze was unprepared and stupefied and took another blow. This time, the place where he was hit was still the waist, and he wanted to cry but had no tears.

"Zhou Zhou, you said you'd better not hit people." Huo Yueze once again regretted why he bought this feather duster? !

"This time I really won't fight, idiot." Cheng Zhou threw away the feather duster and gave him an angry look.

Now that you've thought about what you shouldn't think about, think about it a few times, hit it a few times, and get rid of the disharmonious waste that's in your head.

Huo Yueze covered his waist, raised his head and smiled helplessly, "Zhouzhou, are you not angry anymore?"

"Don't be angry, please help me clean the room."

Cheng Zhou waved his hand, originally to tease Huo Yueze, and to warn him by the way, don't keep staring at him in heat, as if he didn't see anything.

Huo Yueze laughed out loud when he heard the words, fixed his deep eyes on Cheng Zhou, and his anxious mood instantly became as clear as a sunny day.

Zhou Zhou knew what he was thinking, but he didn't show any intention of repelling or escaping, so does it mean that he has hope?

Cheng Zhou didn't care what Huo Yueze was thinking, he ran to hug the enamel basin enthusiastically, and instructed: "Huo Yueze, go get the water, and I'll sweep the dust first."

It was the first time he used this fluffy feather duster to sweep the dust, and it was very fresh, and it cleaned the dust on the bed frame and windows very efficiently.

Huo Yueze accepted his fate and took the enamel basin to collect the water.

At first, all the rust-colored dirty water came out of the faucet, and the water flow was very small. Huo Yueze simply turned the switch to the maximum, and let it run for half a day until the water flow gradually increased, and then became clear again.

Then dampen the towel, lather up two laps of soap to create a weak lather, and start wiping the bed frame, table and chairs, and the windows and whatever else needs to be wiped.

Cheng Zhou came over to help after sweeping the dust, changed the dirty water in the enamel basin, scrubbed the dirty towels, and handed the clean towels to Huo Yueze, asking him to wipe the bed frame inside and out several times .

Time passed slowly every minute and every second.

There is fine dust floating in the space, and the hot sunlight shines in through the windows.

The faint scent of soap fills the whole house, and you can feel a clean breath between breaths.

The two dragged wet towels back and forth to wipe every dusty corner.

The dirt-stained towel was thrown into the basin, and Cheng Zhou sat on the ground with a disheveled face, panting with exhaustion, and looked down at his watch, it was already past three o'clock in the afternoon.

He looked up at Huo Yueze. The man was squatting on the ground to wipe the legs of the table. The clothes on his upper body were drenched with sweat, revealing the outline of the muscles inside. It was a little sexy and a little sexy.

Cheng Zhou held his chin and looked at it quietly for a while, then suddenly said: "Huo Yueze, stop cleaning, let's go eat."

Huo Yueze raised his arm to wipe the sweat from his forehead, then turned to ask him, "Are you hungry?"

"Yes, I'm a little hungry." Cheng Zhou walked over and squatted in front of him, rubbing his forehead against the man's sweaty arm without hesitation, and subconsciously said coquettishly: "And I'm so tired, why don't you accompany me to the state-run restaurant for dinner Come on." He didn't want to eat alone.

Cheng Zhou from the interstellar age has an advanced outlook on love, and is quite frank in some aspects. He will take the initiative to approach him if he likes it, and he will not go around at all.

As soon as he finished speaking, Cheng Zhou yawned, with water in the corners of his eyes, "I want to sleep too, but I didn't sleep at noon today. After dinner, I'm going back to the guest house to sleep for a while."

Cheng Zhou took the initiative to approach him and dawdle, Huo Yueze's heart softened, and he reached out to touch Cheng Zhou's cheek, "Okay, I'll accompany you to dinner, and I'll take you back to the guest house after eating." He spoke with a bit of annoyance.

He lost track of time when he got busy, and didn't notice that the little fool was hungry and sleepy.

The weather was hot, and the two of them simply washed their faces with cold water, tidied up hastily, and both wore straw hats and went out of the small yard.

The sun outside was still scorching hot, and the heat waves in the air were coming in piles, and the weather seemed to be getting more and more unusual.

Before walking out of the small yard, Huo Yueze stretched his head under the faucet and rushed. He had just walked out for a few minutes, and he was sweating profusely again.

He turned his head to look at the ignorant Cheng Zhou, and asked puzzledly, "Zhouzhou, aren't you hot?" Why didn't you see him sweating?

"No," Cheng Zhou reached out to hold Huo Yueze's hand, and said with a smile, "Touch it, I'm cool."

The clothes he was wearing today happened to have a temperature-regulating function, so he didn't feel how hot the weather was.

"Are you cold? Why are your hands so cold?" Huo Yueze frowned, wrapping Cheng Zhou's hand with his big hand and rubbing it back and forth.

Cheng Zhou felt the heat from his hand again, but this time he let Huo Yueze hold it obediently, his voice was a little unnatural, "No, I'm in good health, as for the reason, I won't tell you for the time being."

Huo Yueze smiled helplessly: "Don't say anything, where did you get so many little secrets?"

Cheng Zhou smiled slightly, his eyebrows slightly curved: "I have a lot of little secrets, and I will tell you all of them in the future."

So you have to behave well, Huo Yueze.

The two came to the state-run restaurant, and ordered three simple dishes, which happened to be two meat and one vegetarian, braised pork, chicken drumstick stewed potatoes and dry pot cabbage, plus two bowls of rice.

When the delicious stewed potatoes with chicken drumsticks were first served, Cheng Zhou was revived instantly, and he didn't continue to talk nonsense with Huo Yueze, and actively stretched out his chopsticks and buried himself in eating.

Huo Yueze shook his head and smiled: "Eat slowly, I won't fight with you."

auzw.com

Cheng Zhou threw it to him without looking up, "Shut up and eat well."

Huo Yueze: "..."

Since knowing his thoughts, this little tiger cub has become more and more arrogant in front of him.

Thinking that the chopsticks were too slippery to hold the chicken leg, Cheng Zhou simply grabbed the chicken leg and gnawed it, his mouth was covered with shiny oil.

"I have a night shift at night, and I have to go to Kyoto for transportation, and I won't be back until noon tomorrow." Huo Yueze said angrily.

This is the first time he has traveled this route in Kyoto. According to the time spent by other masters on this route in previous years, if there is no accident, he should be able to come back at noon tomorrow.

"Transportation? Is your job to do transportation?" Cheng Zhou continued to chew on the chicken leg, his round eyes full of doubts.

"Yes, I work as a temporary worker at the coal mine. I have to drive a big truck every other day for transportation. Most of the time I work night shifts."

Cheng Zhou rarely stopped his chopsticks, raised his eyes and asked, "A transport run every other day? Isn't that just a rest every other day?"

"Yes." Huo Yueze didn't understand why.

Cheng Zhou's eyes lit up, and he was pleasantly surprised: "Then can I also work as a temporary worker?" This job has a lot of vacation time.

Only then did Huo Yueze know Cheng Zhou's little idea, and said with a smile: "That's not good, it's very hard to run the night shift, and you can't sleep all night. Besides, can you drive a big truck?"

Cheng Zhou suddenly froze, "I can't drive."

Seeing this, Huo Yueze fed him a chicken leg to divert his attention, "Didn't you say that you are sleepy and want to sleep? Eat well first, and I will take you back later."

Cheng Zhou, who took over the chicken legs, really didn't think about work any more, and went back to eating, picking up the rice bowl and just doing it!

A bowl of rice was not enough, so I ran to add another bowl.

Huo Yueze held back his laughter, besides him, who else could afford such an edible baby?

Satisfied with their meal, the two walked towards the guest house while chatting nonsense. Fortunately, the guest house was not far from the state-run hotel, and it took less than ten minutes to walk two streets away.

"This is the room I live in. Do you want to come in and take a look?" Cheng Zhou leaned against the door and asked.

"I won't go in and see."

Huo Yueze was afraid that he was not strong enough, so he just stood at the door and continued to tell him, "Zhouzhou, remember to bring the key to the gate of the small yard, and don't lose it. In case I come back late tomorrow, you should put your things first. Move to the small courtyard, and I will help you in the afternoon..."

"Stop nagging," Cheng Zhou interrupted him, "You've already said this before, is there anything else?"

"No...no more." Huo Yueze hesitated to leave.

Cheng Zhou held back a smile and watched him circling in circles without saying anything, as if he was about to close the door.

He really didn't believe that Huo Yueze would just leave like this, and if he didn't knock on the door for a while, he would be considered a loser.

"Wait." Huo Yueze still couldn't hold back, he quickly blocked the door and rushed in, and then closed the door with a bang.

The small room in the guest house is not big. There is a double bed as soon as you enter the door. There is a small table next to it. Two round stools are stacked together and stuffed into the corner. The windows are relatively small, and the gray curtains block the sunlight outside, so the light in the room is relatively bright. dark.

Perhaps it was the narrow space that increased Huo Yueze's courage. He stepped forward and put his arms around Cheng Zhou's waist. As soon as his arms were stretched hard, the muscles of his upper arms appeared, and he hugged him like a child.

Cheng Zhou was startled, put his hands around Huo Yueze's neck, and wrapped his long legs around his waist, but there was not much panic on his face, the dim light more or less covered his blushing, and he smiled lowly. "Huo Yueze, what do you want to do?"

His pricing is calculated on a per-unit basis, a rabbit is two yuan and eighty cents, and the price of a pheasant is more expensive, one four yuan and three cents.

The price of the transaction is not static. It fluctuates up and down on this basis. Occasionally, when someone wants to exchange money with coupons, the price will be lowered.

He is not stupid either, he brings at most two pheasants and two rabbits in each transaction.

Shooting one shot for another shot, at different times and places, went to several black markets in Chang'an City in a row, and finally sold out his inventory in sevens and eights.

It's not that there are gangsters and hooligans who don't have eyesight following him, with the idea of ​​black and white, but most of them are easily thrown off by Cheng Zhou.

As for the unlucky ones who couldn't get rid of, Cheng Zhou was not polite, and wanted to rob him of his money and tickets, so he directly cut off the ankle tendons of those people with his mental power.

Unless they are willing to lie down obediently in the hospital for two months and take care of them, they will never recover.

Cheng Zhou was not worried that he would be exposed. He had already made a full-scale disguise, and even lowered his voice to change the tone of his voice. In addition, this age was extremely backward, and there was not even a single surveillance camera on the street. You can do whatever you want in the black market.

After finishing this ticket, with enough money and tickets in hand, it is estimated that Cheng Zhou will not hang around in the black market again for quite a long time.

A few days later, someone realized with hindsight that it was very likely that the same person was responsible for the large number of wild animals pouring out of the black market.

According to word of mouth, for a while, Cheng Zhou became famous in the black market. No one knew his real face, and no one knew where he came from. They only knew that he had a lot of wild things in his hands. With the ticket, it is definitely very refreshing to trade with him.

It's a pity that this unknown mysterious person never appeared again.

The big noise made by Cheng Zhou in the black market even alarmed the people in the Chang'an City Public Security Bureau, causing those large black markets to disperse and hide, leaving the public security comrades with no place to start a thorough investigation.

But these are things for later, let's not talk about them for now.

That night, the moonlight was as bright as water, and the dark sky was covered with tens of thousands of stars.

The hazy yellow lights in the city are connected with the stars in the sky, and the lights of thousands of families in the world are intertwined with the vast universe in a strange way, like a magnificent epic picture scroll.

In the middle of the night, people in the city fell into a deep sleep one after another, but some people were too excited to fall asleep on the other side...

Cheng Zhou was excited, and he piled up the money and tickets he had exchanged in the past few days, preparing to collect the total income.

First count the money, a thick stack of different face values, and count them one by one. The total is two hundred and thirty-six yuan and eighty-three cents, which is not a lot, but according to the low price level here, it is definitely enough It took a while.

Then there are all kinds of colorful tickets, not many, only thirty or so. Cheng Zhou understands that the tickets have an expiry date, and if they are not spent in time within the validity period, they will be completely invalid.

So he only accepts the tickets he needs, most of which are cloth tickets and industrial tickets, as well as food tickets, sugar tickets, etc. The most important thing is that he got a bicycle ticket, which Cheng Zhou specially used two rabbits and The other party changed it.

He has been coveting the bicycles here for a long time, and when the time is right, he will buy himself a brand new Jinyu brand bicycle!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.2K 1.5K 199
Author: Moon on the Galaxy/月上銀河 Type: Danmei novels Status: Chapter 925 Finale Introduction to the work: Zhu Zeqing, the most outstanding doctoral st...
1.2M 58.5K 83
"The only person that can change Mr. Oberois is their wives Mrs. Oberois". Oberois are very rich and famous, their business is well known, The Oberoi...
219K 1.1K 199
Mature content
21.8K 828 10
Liam has a bad habit of closing off his emotions. His tendency to numb has led him to quite the lonesome life, but it's not so bad. Until he meets Sp...