1960's Daily Struggle

By LiannQ

Title: 六零奋斗日常 Author: On Yantai Mountain (砚台山上) Introduction: Cheng Zhou never thought that an accident would... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
120
121
122
123
124
Extra 1
Extra 2
Extra 3: End Of The World
Extra 3.2
Extra 3.3
Extra 3.4
Extra 3.5
Extra 3.6

85

312 10 0
By LiannQ

Before Brother Huo walked out of the back room, Cheng Zhou's voice came from outside the door, "Brother, can I come in and see the baby?"

"...Go straight in!" Brother Huo shook his head and smiled, even if this little bastard becomes a father, I'm afraid it won't be able to change the disposition of this immature child.

After hearing his words, Cheng Zhou cautiously poked his head in, "Then I really came in?"

Huo Yueze pushed him directly into the door, and said hello: "Sister-in-law, Aunt Fang, let me come and see my little nephew. Is he called Yuanhang? Huo Yuanhang?"

"Yes, I came up with this by looking through the Xinhua dictionary," Brother Huo walked over, and stuffed the little socks and diapers in his arms to Cheng Zhou.

Cheng Zhou: "..." So many? !

Cheng Zhou was embarrassed and hesitated, "Brother, are these things too much?"

Brother Huo waved his hand and said, "Where are there too many? You can use whatever you want!"

Fang Xiaoting saw the little baby in Huo Yueze's arms at a glance, her eyes were surprised, "Yueze, whose child is this?"

Before Huo Yueze could explain, Brother Huo said first: "Tingting, don't worry about where this child comes from, he will be Yueze's child from now on!"

Fang's mother was surprised: "Yue Ze is not married yet?" How come there is an extra child?

Huo Yueze said slowly: "Aunt Fang, I will guard this child from now on."

Fang's mother opened her mouth, but Fang Xiaoting grabbed the hem of her clothes, looked back at her daughter, and shut her mouth decisively.

This is Huo's family, not Fang's, and it's not her turn to be an outsider to point fingers, so why bother with so many nosy things?

Fang Xiaoting thought to herself, the child was probably brought from outside, and Yue Dong obviously didn't intend to tell her the specific origin of the child, why should she ask more?

Thinking of this, Fang Xiaoting waved and smiled: "Zhouzhou, don't you want to see the baby? Come here!"

Cheng Zhou hastily moved over and glanced carefully. His eyes were big, his nose was small, his mouth was small, his black pupils flickered, and he looked very clever.

Cheng Zhou thinks that his egg baby is the cutest!

"Sister-in-law, my little Tangyuan was born on June 23rd, what date was Xiao Yuanhang born?" Just to see who is the older of these two children?

Small glutinous rice balls? I guess it's the kid's nickname, right?

Fang Xiaoting said without hesitation: "That's still the size of your little glutinous rice balls. Yuanhang was born on the morning of June 29th."

The birth was too strenuous, and it took nearly a night to give birth smoothly, which caused her to sleep in bed for a whole day, barely recovering some energy.

...

After seeing the baby born to Mrs. Huo, Cheng Zhou didn't dare to waste any more time, and hurried back to his small yard.

Before the little glutinous rice balls wetted the bed, Huo Yueze washed the diapers, used the same trick to dry up the water, and put them on the back of the cub's buttocks, so as not to wake up and find "maps" of different sizes everywhere on the sheets... …

It was exactly eleven o'clock in the middle of the night, the night was quiet, and the moon was as cool as water.

The wind with the heat wave is blowing slowly from a distant place.

Cheng Zhou didn't sleep well. He closed his eyes and groped for the familiar heat source around him, but he touched the cool bed, and his brows furrowed involuntarily.

Not long after, a warm body came close, and a deep voice rang in Cheng Zhou's ear, "Hey, I'm here, sleep well."

Cheng Zhou hugged his arm tightly, rubbed his cheek against it, his eyes still did not open, and muttered softly, "Where have you been?"

"Change the diaper for Xiaotangyuan," Huo Yueze glanced at the sleeping cub on the right, and smiled silently.

The cub who had put on a clean diaper no longer hummed in a low voice like before, and the humming voice was so pitiful that Huo Yueze immediately opened his eyes.

He lifted the cub's feet and touched them, and as expected, he found a wet diaper...

After figuring out the reason for the cub's low humming, under the hazy moonlight, Huo Yueze changed his diaper, and within a moment, he was a peacefully sleeping cub again!

"Is Xiaotangyuan awake?" Cheng Zhou asked subconsciously.

"No, he's still asleep," Huo Yueze put his arms around his waist, "Don't ask, go to bed, you have to go to work tomorrow."

The familiar temperature was conveyed through the naked skin, as if he had a sense of security, Cheng Zhou unconsciously relaxed his brows, and soon fell asleep.

In the early morning of the next day, loud and clear cries resounded throughout the small courtyard.

Cheng Zhou sat up abruptly, and after being confused for a long time, he slowly said, "Little glutinous rice balls?" Did he cry again?

"Zhouzhou, are you awake?" Huo Yueze walked over holding the crying cub, "It's still early, you sleep a little longer, and I'll wake you up at 7:30."

Cheng Zhou stretched his waist, "What time is it?"

"It's almost half past six, and I can still sleep for an hour." The department store didn't open until eight.

"I'm not going to sleep anymore," Cheng Zhou patted his face, trying to wake himself up, "You give me the glutinous rice balls, you go brush your teeth and wash your face, and I will go later."

The crying of Xiao Tangyuan never stopped, and the big teardrops hung on the cheeks, which made people feel distressed.

Cheng Zhou hugged him and coaxed him softly, walked into the bathroom and said in bewilderment, "Where's the little water polo? Why don't you coax him with the little water polo?"

"It's useless, he's still crying," Huo Yueze finished brushing his teeth, washed his face with cold water, walked over and hugged the cub, "Zhouzhou, you go clean it first, I'll go out and find a way to coax him .”

Walking into the bedroom, Huo Yueze put the cub on the bed, and happened to meet his eyes for a moment.

The cub's cry stagnated, and his little head tried to turn to the right, staggering the sight of the two, but the cry became louder and louder in the next second, full of shocking power!

Huo Yueze: "..."

Is he that scary?

Heartless brat, who wakes up at night to change your diaper? As for being so afraid of him?

Huo Yueze touched the cub's little feet, and coaxed him patiently for a few minutes to no avail, the crying was still loud.

He had to use his big move, gathering two larger water polos one after another, deliberately swaying left and right in front of the cub, slowly attracting his attention.

After a while, the cub's cries became smaller and smaller, and finally he laughed happily.

The eyes that have just cried are clear to the bottom, like black grapes that have just been washed by rain, shining brightly.

The cub seemed to know who conjured the water polo in front of him, but he still didn't dare to look at Huo Yueze, so he boldly clenched one of Huo Yueze's fingers, flattering him silently.

Huo Yueze frowned, and flicked his small forehead lightly, "Aren't you afraid of me now?"

Just as he was talking, Cheng Zhou came over, wondering, "Why are you afraid of you? Do you mean that the little glutinous rice balls are afraid of you?"

"I don't know if I'm afraid of me," Huo Yueze broke free from the cub's paw, stood up and said with a smile, "I'll go get him some hot milk, Zhouzhou, do you want to drink?"

"I don't want to drink now," Cheng Zhou scratched his back, "I seem to have been bitten by a mosquito, and there are several bags..."

"Let me see." Huo Yueze lifted up his clothes, and overnight, there were three obviously raised mosquito bumps on his white back, which were already a little red and swollen from being scratched by nails.

Cheng Zhou couldn't help but want to scratch, Huo Yueze grabbed his hand, frowned and said, "Don't scratch, I'll go to the hospital to buy a bottle of cool oil, and I'll wipe it for you when I come back at noon."

Cheng Zhou complained bitterly, "I have never been bitten by mosquitoes before, why did I get bitten several times in one night?"

Huo Yueze slept next to him, but this person was not even bitten by a mosquito!

Could it be that his physique has slowly changed, causing mosquitoes to like to stare at him and bite? Cheng Zhou wants to cry but has no tears.

The two of them had been busy all morning with the small glutinous rice balls, finally got everything ready, and rode out on their bicycles.

Huo Yueze made a simple strap to tie the cub firmly to his chest, and hung a small satchel on the handlebar of the bicycle, which contained feeding bottles, paper towels, diapers, etc., all the cubs needed s things.

When he arrived at the department store, Cheng Zhou glanced at the cub in his arms, and said worriedly: "You have to take good care of the little glutinous rice balls, and you must not let him place an order."

"I know," Huo Yueze reminded him, "Don't scratch the mosquito bag on your back again, do you understand?"

Cheng Zhou nodded, turned around and happened to see Song Zhenzhu and Qian Dayong who also came to the department store, and said happily, "Brother Qian, long time no see, I'm back to work."

Song Zhenzhu didn't care about talking to him, and stared straight at the child in Huo Yueze's arms, feeling a little bad feeling in her heart.

Had she still not been able to prevent the birth of this child?

Song Zhenzhu urged Qian Dayong, "You go in first, Xiaozhou and I have something to say here."

auzw.com Qian Dayong felt baffled, and was driven into the department store by his wife within a few words...

Song Zhenzhu walked over, forced a smile and asked, "Who is this child?"

Huo Yueze replied: "This is my child."

Confirming her guess, Song Zhenzhu turned her head to look at Cheng Zhou, speaking in a tone of hatred for iron.

"How did I remind you? Why...how did you let other women take advantage of it?"

"..." Cheng Zhou was confused, and subconsciously said, "Sister, what are you talking about?"

Huo Yueze couldn't figure it out for a while, and took a deep look at Song Zhenzhu, with a hint of deep meaning in his eyes.

At this moment, the little glutinous rice balls babbled.

Song Zhenzhu turned her head and finally saw Xiao Zai's face. Those round eyes that looked like Cheng Zhou made her brain stuck...

"!"

This, this, this child was born by Cheng Zhou and another woman? Don't the rumors all say that Huo Yueze had sex with other women outside?

Song Zhenzhu glanced at Cheng Zhou, and the thoughts in her heart were hard to express.

In the previous life, Cheng Zhou and the others protected the child very well, so Song Zhenzhu never saw this child from the beginning to the end.

It's just that she heard those rumors by accident, and she has been complaining for Cheng Zhou, never expecting that the scumbag is actually the little boy in front of her...

Cheng Zhou was kind to her, even if the scum knew it clearly, Song Zhenzhu was willing to applaud Cheng Zhou.

It's a pretty good job, as long as Cheng Zhou doesn't suffer himself.

No wonder in the last life, Cheng Zhou liked this child very much, and it would be strange if he didn't like his own child.

Song Zhenzhu looked at Huo Yueze again, with a trace of sympathy in her eyes.

She pursed her lips, smiled unconsciously, and said happily, "Then I'll go in first, and I'm still in a rush to get to work."

After all, he walked quickly and entered the department store in the blink of an eye.

Huo Yueze: "..." Okay, now he knows the messy things that Song Zhenzhu imagined...

Before Cheng Zhou could react, he asked stupidly, "What the hell is Eldest Sister talking about?" She was inexplicable.

Huo Yueze pinched his face and whispered in his ear: "You have to make it up to me when you go back!"

His face was completely gone, and he had to suffer from pinching his nose, so he had to catch the person in front of him and bully him back.

After entering the department store, Cheng Zhou lay on the counter and thought about it for a long time, but he still didn't understand what happened just now, so he had to silently admit his failure.

He seems to be getting more and more stupid now.

Wan Hongfeng came late, and when she saw Cheng Zhou coming to work, she was surprised and said, "You can be regarded as coming back. I thought you wouldn't be able to come back on time."

"I also just came back yesterday," Cheng Zhou smiled, "Sister Hongfeng, I brought you something from Shanghai, and I'll bring it to you in the afternoon."

"That's great, then I won't be polite."

Wan Hongfeng took out two account books, "Come on, let me tell you about this month's accounts, and the remaining fabric inventory..."

Cheng Zhou wrote the pen, carefully memorizing the main points Wan Hongfeng said, and sorting out the accounts at the counter and all the current inventories bit by bit.

While Cheng Zhou was working hard, Huo Yueze was leisurely guarding the warehouse with his cub in his arms...

When Huo Yueze entered the coal mine in the morning, all the people in the mining area looked over with confused faces.

Huo Yueze remained calm, without squinting, and slowly drove over on his bicycle.

Cui Jiaqi was blown up, chasing after him and kept asking, "Where did this child come from? Was someone entrusting you to take care of it?"

It must not have been born by Mrs. Huo, and Cui Jiaqi has never seen the newborn little Yuanhang. The two babies look completely different, so he can't fail to recognize them.

So where did this kid who came out of nowhere come from?

And these big round eyes, the more you look at them, the more familiar they feel? Why is it so similar to Cheng Zhou?

Huo Yueze entered the empty warehouse, and said quietly: "My son, my own! Don't tell me, I'll tell the outside world that I brought you here."

"Which woman gave birth to it? Why is it so similar to Zhou Zhou? Did he not jump when he saw this child?"

Cui Jiaqi was about to jump up and down for Cheng Zhou.

"Why do you care so much? It's too late for Zhou Zhou to like him."

Huo Yueze kicked him, "Go, lend me a tin stove in the cafeteria, and put it at the warehouse door. In two hours, I have to heat milk for the little glutinous rice balls."

"Little Tangyuan? Is it called Xiaotangyuan?" Cui Jiaqi's paws were eager to try, and he said tentatively: "Come on, you loosen the straps and let me hug you?"

Huo Yueze dodged his claws, and said angrily: "Go away, lend me the stove quickly, remember to buy me a tin stove outside at noon, and then return the borrowed stove from the cafeteria!"

A few or two sentences made it clear that Cui Jiaqi was enslaved.

"..." Cui Jiaqi deliberately said, "I'm going home for lunch at noon."

Don't have that spare time to help out with a tin stove!

A certain bastard obsessed with jumping back and forth on the verge of death, pointed at the opposite warehouse and opened his eyes and said nonsense, "I seem to have a big truck parked there, and I guess it's here to pick up the goods again. I'm going to register—"

Huo Yueze glanced at him coolly.

Cui Jiaqi persuaded, "Brother, I'll go to the cafeteria to borrow the tin stove for you. You wait here, I'll be right back."

After all, the soles of the feet slipped quickly.

Huo Yueze hurriedly shouted: "Hey, remember to bring the firewood here, instead of the briquettes."

There are briquettes in the warehouse, so there is no need for this bastard to move the briquettes.

"Understood." Cui Jiaqi said without turning his head.

Borrowing a tin stove, Cui Jiaqi helped to start the fire, struggled for a long time, and reminded him: "If you heat milk in the warehouse, even if those passing by can't see it, can't they still smell the sweet fragrance of milk?"

Every household is short of decent food, and everyone can't eat enough. Every day, they eat bran and corn cob noodles, which are annoying to the throat, and other messy food obtained by the grain management office.

But some people can still afford milk in this situation, it's no wonder it doesn't attract people's attention.

Huo Yueze smiled and said, "Don't worry about it, I have my own way."

A small mental barrier can isolate everything, and it couldn't be easier for him.

Huo Yueze moved the rattan chair outside to the warehouse, loosened the straps early, and let the cub play water polo on his stomach.

At ten o'clock in the morning, Huo Yueze estimated that the cub in his arms should be hungry, so he directly put the small pot he brought on the stove, poured the milk in, and the mental barrier expanded silently.

He accidentally discovered a fact that was not consistent with what he thought.

Huo Yueze held up the shivering cub, thoughtful.

The cub's big eyes blinked, looking at him pitifully, his hands and feet curled up, he didn't even dare to touch his favorite water polo, his obedience was unbelievable.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.6K 429 112
Author: Mo Ran Cang Liang Type: Rebirth through Time Travel Status: Completed Work Introduction: [Pampering Wife + Keeping Sweetness + Daily Life + D...
100K 2.6K 160
Author: Xiao Chunhua Genre: Other romance/Danmei novels Status: Chapter 215 Finale (Part 2) (Full text completed) Introduction to the work: Qiao Shen...
15.9K 531 76
Shen Xuyao is a young actor. A car accident caused him to travel through a novel he was reading, and sadly became a He became the heroine's cousin an...
11.7K 187 8
https://m.shubaow.net/118/118522/ Author: Brother Lamb Category: BL doujin Release time: 2020-04-15 Latest: Chapter 72 BL finished 237,000 Gu Xingyou...