1960's Daily Struggle

By LiannQ

Title: 六零奋斗日常 Author: On Yantai Mountain (砚台山上) Introduction: Cheng Zhou never thought that an accident would... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
120
121
122
123
124
Extra 1
Extra 2
Extra 3: End Of The World
Extra 3.2
Extra 3.3
Extra 3.4
Extra 3.5
Extra 3.6

80

337 2 2
By LiannQ

Ge Cuihua said worriedly: "I don't feel relieved if you go alone."

"And your luggage, is it heavy? Since it's stored in the town, get it back early."

"Tomorrow, you and Wanshun will go to the town first to help you get your luggage back. As for renting a house in the county, don't worry about it for the time being. Let Wanshun go with you when he has time next time."

Wang Wanshun echoed: "Okay, then tomorrow morning, I will accompany Xiaozhou to get the luggage back first."

How can Cheng Zhou have any luggage to pick up? Most of the clothes and shoes he put in the space buttons are shady and must not be taken out.

"Cousin, you don't need to accompany me. I don't have much luggage, only one package, which is stored at the home of a comrade I know in the police department."

"I plan to go directly to the county seat with my luggage. When I get there, I will stay at my friend's house for a few nights, and then I will look for a place to rent a house with him. It may take a week before I come back." Cheng Zhou said bluntly.

The hidden danger of luggage must be solved as soon as possible. If he really asks his cousin to accompany him to pick it up, he will definitely reveal his secrets in no time.

When he arrived in the county seat, he took out the rabbits and pheasants in the space to exchange for money tickets, and then stayed in a guest house for a few nights, and then slowly found a suitable house to rent.

Ge Cuihua said unhappily: "Why do you have to be in such a hurry? Also, how come you have friends you know in the county? Is he sure to be reliable?"

"Auntie, he is also from Kyoto. We have known each other since we were young. Later, his family moved away. I also came to look for relatives before, and I met him in the county by accident. He helped me a lot, even storing The public security comrade with the luggage was introduced to me." Cheng Zhou made it up.

"That's good. The friends I've known since I was a child know everything."

Ge Cuihua didn't stop him anymore, little bastard, she had a lot of ideas in her heart, she had already planned a plan, and she just waited to tell them.

"Your friend is very good. He even knows the comrades of the police in the town." Wang Wanshun interjected.

"Yeah, he's really good."

Cheng Zhou laughed, what a ghost, there is no such person at all, he just made it up.

When Ge Xiufang heard the words, she had a small calculation in her heart, "Is there a way for your friend to help you find a job?"

"Cousin, I'm not sure about this, but if he has connections, he will definitely help me."

Thinking about the food, Cheng Zhou added: "Auntie, I should not find a job so quickly, and there is not much money and tickets left in the package. I want to borrow some food from home, and it doesn't take much. Food rations are enough."

The food in the space button should be eaten less and less. Some scarce ingredients cannot be found in this time and space. Cheng Zhou is reluctant to eat it all at once. He just wants to keep it as a snack slowly, and treat it as an occasional craving.

Wait for him to exchange the wild things in the space button for money and tickets, and then buy other things for Aunt Ge's house and return them.

Ge Cuihua said sharply: "What are you borrowing, Auntie will put the rations in the basket for you in a while."

"Hey, okay, thank you, auntie."

Wang Fengshou listened quietly from the beginning to the end, tapped the pipe, and finally said: "Do you need me to open a letter of introduction?"

Cheng Zhou nodded heavily, "Yes, yes, uncle, I definitely need a letter of introduction."

"That's fine, I'll write you a letter of introduction in a while."

Cannibalism is short-mouthed, and Wang Fengshou agreed to open the letter of introduction with a very straightforward attitude.

After getting along for the past two days, he can be considered to understand Cheng Zhou's character. He is not bad in nature and knows how to be grateful. Although he has some laziness, he can understand it. After all, he is a child who was spoiled and raised in the city.

He doesn't have the lofty airs of the people in the city. He can play well with the two children, Tiedan Xiaoya, and understands some ways of the world. Putting it all together, he is a good young man.

Coupled with the fact that Ge Cuihua kept saying good things for Cheng Zhou, Wang Fengshou completely let go of his doubts about Cheng Zhou's identity, and sincerely treated him as his own nephew.

Since he treated Cheng Zhou as his own relative, Wang Fengshou asked with concern: "Can you go to the county seat by yourself tomorrow? Do you really not need Wan Shun to accompany you?"

"No, Uncle, I know the way. When I pick up my luggage in the town tomorrow, I'll go directly to the county town to find my friend."

Wang Fengshou nodded, "That's fine, we don't worry if you have your friend with you. But what if you can't find a job?"

"I can't find it. I have read books for so many years, and I can find a temporary worker position no matter how bad it is. I will do it first and try to become a full-time worker later."

Cheng Zhou selectively ignores the fact that he has become semi-literate. As for learning to read and write, he will learn it as soon as he enters the city and stabilizes. He can always learn it.

"That's fine, I'll write you a letter of introduction now." Wang Fengshou stood up to find a pen and paper, leaned over the table and began to write the letter of introduction.

"Thank you uncle." Cheng Zhou said excitedly.

Ge Cuihua also stood up and said: "It's getting late, pack up and go to bed early, and get up early tomorrow, otherwise I won't be able to catch up with Dali's donkey cart."

Cheng Zhou was in a good mood, and responded with a smile: "Hey, good."

Early the next morning, the sky was dim, and at around five o'clock in the morning, Cheng Zhou was in a deep sleep. His body was covered with a thin sheet with blue checks on a white background, which was covered with patches.

The whole person was sleeping strangely upside down, with the pillow next to the heels, and in front of Tie Dan's head was Cheng Zhou's chubby feet...

Looking at Cheng Zhou's appearance, he slept more soundly than Tie Dan next to him.

Ge Cuihua couldn't help laughing, and shook his arm, "Xiaozhou, wake up, if you don't get up again, you won't be able to catch up with Dali's donkey cart."

Cheng Zhou was shaken awake, his eyes were sleepy, and he asked subconsciously: "What's the matter? Is there class this morning?"

Rubbing your eyes and taking a closer look, oh my god, why did auntie come into the room?

The drowsiness dissipated immediately, and Cheng Zhou sat up, seeing that the sheets were still covering his body, he couldn't help but breathe a sigh of relief.

"Auntie, why did you come in directly? I slept without pants on." Cheng Zhou said frantically.

auzw.com Ge Cuihua rolled his eyes at him, and said angrily: "Isn't it just to call you, if you don't wake up, you won't be able to catch the donkey cart, so you can only walk to the town."

"It will take more than an hour to walk, are you sure you can walk for so long?"

"Not sure, auntie, I'll get up right away!" Cheng Zhou wanted to cry but had no tears.

Putting on his clothes in a hurry, he stood at the gate with an enamel cup and finished brushing his teeth. Then he scooped up a basin of cold water and washed his face. The cold water splashed on his face, and Cheng Zhou became sober in an instant.

It was still too early at this time, the sky in the distance was blank, and the wind carried a damp breath of dew.

The rest of the family didn't get up, so Ge ​​Cuihua took this opportunity to openly make a fuss about Cheng Zhou.

I steamed a bowl of tender egg custard for him early, and baked two fried scallion pancakes that were just right. The aroma of the food quickly attracted Cheng Zhou.

Cheng Zhou rubbed his hands and asked happily: "Auntie, it smells so good, why did you eat it so well for me today?" Isn't it all sweet potato porridge in the past?

Ge Cuihua didn't give him a good face, "It's right to eat your food, even pancakes can't stop your mouth."

Cheng Zhou giggled, his heart was infinitely warm. For the first time in his life, he felt that someone prefers to open a small stove. It feels so good!

He took a bite of the scallion pancake and said vaguely: "Auntie, will I go directly to Brother Dali's house for a ride in a donkey cart?"

"No, the donkey cart is waiting at the entrance of the village, I have to go there to sit."

Afraid that Cheng Zhou was not clear, Ge Cuihua introduced: "Da Dali's father will go to the town every other day, and the villagers have to go there early in the donkey cart, otherwise the donkey cart will be full and there will be no seats. "

"oh oh."

Cheng Zhou speeded up his meal, and finished his breakfast in threes and fives, for fear that he would not be able to get in the donkey cart if he was too late.

Ge Cuihua pulled him into the kitchen, beckoned him to whisper, and secretly stuffed him with a bunch of colorful dime bills, all of which were not worth much, including fifty cents, two dimes, five cents, and even one cent.

She lowered her voice and said, "This is the pocket money my aunt gave you. It's not much. I'll spend it for you. Don't let your cousins ​​know."

Cheng Zhou refused again and again, not daring to speak loudly to disturb the rest of the family, and said quietly: "Auntie, no need, I have money, all of which are in the luggage."

"Auntie is willing to give you flowers, you take them." Ge Cuihua had a firm attitude.

After pushing back and forth, Cheng Zhou couldn't refuse, so he could only accept it, "Auntie, I will keep it first, and I will return it to you when I come back next time."

"No, take it to buy more food, don't be reluctant to eat and drink when you go to the city." Ge Cuihua reminded.

"Ok, I know."

Ge Cuihua took out the letter of introduction, as well as a full basket, most of which were sweet potatoes, a small bag of cornmeal, and a small jar of pickles.

The top of the back basket was tightly covered with a nylon bag so that no one else could see what was inside.

Cheng Zhou put the bills and the letter of introduction in his pocket, and then stuffed the small package he had packed into the back basket. The small package contained his toothbrush, toothpaste and towel. When he went out to live, he had to prepare his own toiletries in advance.

He bent down to pick up the pannier on the ground, but tried hard, but failed to pick it up.

No matter how hard I tried, I found that I really couldn't hold it...

Cheng Zhou: "..."

Although he has long been aware of his weak constitution, but at this moment, he still feels that he has received ten thousand points of damage.

Life seems to fall into a trough in an instant, life is so difficult!

Ge Cuihua: "..."

I don't know what to say, but wouldn't it be better to pretend I didn't see it?

Lose, lose, can't afford to provoke, he really can't afford to provoke.

In front of Cheng Zhou, Ge Cuihua took out a white enamel cup from the cabinet in front of the window, and went to the door of the house to wash it with hot water.

Then pour hot water to brew the tea, hand it to Cheng Zhou's table, and introduce enthusiastically:

"This tea was rewarded by Tie Dan's father's leader in the town. They said that it is a specialty Longjing tea, and my aunt doesn't know about it. How about you try this tea?"

After Ge Cuihua finished speaking, she looked Cheng Zhou up and down. This little comrade looks really good, with fair skin and delicate features. He looks like an intellectual from a big city.

How should I say this appearance, with a clear demeanor and a hearty temperament, it is different from the children in the village.

I don't know why this little comrade is looking for Tie Dan's father, Ge Cuihua is secretly curious.

Cheng Zhou looked at the white enamel cup in his hand, with a big handle. There was a red Double Happiness printed in the middle of the outer wall of the cup, and there were four red characters written on it. These four characters happened to be familiar to him—booming and very old. breath.

He bowed his head and took a sip. The tea was a little hot, with a faint fragrance of tea leaves, and praised: "Ma'am, this tea smells good."

Cheng Zhou mentally looked around, the kitchen and the main room were separated by a room, and Ge Xiufang was sitting in front of the stove with a small stool, and there were two pots piled up on the ground, handling the rabbit quickly with his hands, with a concentrated expression.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.6K 183 8
https://m.shubaow.net/118/118522/ Author: Brother Lamb Category: BL doujin Release time: 2020-04-15 Latest: Chapter 72 BL finished 237,000 Gu Xingyou...
7.2K 156 98
Jiang Shaobai grew up with the magic stick master, and learned some skills of catching ghosts from the half-immortal master. After seeing the master...
360K 12.7K 41
فيصل بحده وعصبيه نطق: ان ماخذيتك وربيتك ماكون ولد محمد الوجد ببرود وعناد : ان مارفضتك ماكون بنت تركي !
250K 988 30
Just some AO3 shots not mine credit to owner ❤️