1960's Daily Struggle

By LiannQ

Title: 六零奋斗日常 Author: On Yantai Mountain (砚台山上) Introduction: Cheng Zhou never thought that an accident would... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
120
121
122
123
124
Extra 1
Extra 2
Extra 3: End Of The World
Extra 3.2
Extra 3.3
Extra 3.4
Extra 3.5
Extra 3.6

76

325 10 0
By LiannQ

On Sunday morning, the sky was cloudy and the sun was shining brightly.

Huo Yueze was ready to go out.

Cheng Zhou seemed to know what he was going to do, blocked the door, and reminded him seriously: "Our egg baby is about to be born."

Huo Yueze took a deep look at him, leaned over and kissed his forehead, "I know, we will go to Shanghai next weekend."

"Then what are you going out for now?" Cheng Zhou could guess with his toes what he was going to do, wasn't it just to go after that kid?

"I went to Cui Jiaqi and agreed to assemble a radio for him." Huo Yueze said calmly.

Cheng Zhou didn't quite believe his words, and grabbed Huo Yueze's arm, "Then I'll go too, wait for me, I'll change clothes."

Huo Yueze had no choice but to follow him into the bedroom.

Cheng Zhou took off his clothes, and there were still deep and shallow hickey marks on his white back, and then he put on a navy blue round neck and long sleeves.

Huo Yueze helped pull down the hem of the clothes, frowned and said, "Is this dress too small?" Why are the sleeves a bit short?

"Is there? I think I can still wear it." Cheng Zhou was very happy. "I seem to be still growing. This dress fit me well before."

Cheng Zhou is dreaming, will he grow a lot taller?

Huo Yueze smiled and hugged him, "Then eat well and try to grow taller."

Cheng Zhou's hands and feet are fleshy, and the baby fat on his cheeks makes him look a little childish. His limbs are long and thin, and his frame is not big. Compared with the tall Huo Yueze, he is completely smaller.

Huo Yueze likes Cheng Zhou's current appearance very much. It would be even better if Cheng Zhou could grow taller and gain weight.

However, many years later, Cheng Zhou's stature has increased by three centimeters intermittently, but he has to accept the cruel reality that he is still a bit shorter than Huo Yueze...

The two walked slowly through the alley and came to the gate of Cui Jiaqi's courtyard.

"Yue Ze, why did you—" come?

Cui Jiaqi was talking, and when he raised his eyes, he received Huo Yueze's meaningful eyes.

Cheng Zhou didn't notice the winking between the two of them, seeing Huo Yueze consciously assemble a bunch of scattered radio parts, he was instantly relieved.

It seems that Huo Yueze didn't lie to him, Cheng Zhou's round eyes rolled, and he just knelt down and hugged him and kissed him.

Huo Yueze laughed, raised his head and secretly looked at Cui Jiaqi.

Cui Jiaqi has been with him for so long, and he knows his every move very well.

Receiving Huo Yueze's wink, Cui Jiaqi took out a black jar, and when he put it on the table, he could hear a crisp crashing sound inside.

"What's in it?" Cheng Zhou leaned over curiously.

"It's silver dollars. I've slowly collected them over the years. I have to figure out how many silver dollars are in it. Zhou Zhou, would you like to count them for me?" Cui Jiaqi tried to attract his attention.

Ever since Cheng Zhou learned that Cui Jiaqi was one year older than Huo Yueze, he was determined not to let him call him little sister-in-law again, otherwise he would be ruthless.

Cheng Zhou couldn't wait to pour out the silver dollars in the jar, and the crisp sound of clattering sounded in his ears, "A lot of silver dollars, this can be exchanged for a lot of money in the bank, right?"

"Yes, one silver dollar can be exchanged for one dollar. I keep this as a family heirloom at the bottom of the box."

Wouldn't it be troublesome for so many silver dollars to be exchanged for money? Cui Jiaqi is not stupid.

Cheng Zhou looked at Huo Yueze eagerly, "Do we have these silver dollars at home?"

Before Huo Yueze could speak, Cui Jiaqi said first: "He has more silver dollars than me."

Huo Yueze said with a smile: "I didn't put these things at home. Next time I will bring you back a can, and you can count them as you like." He did collect a lot of silver dollars in private.

"Okay, I just like counting these silver dollars." Cheng Zhou said excitedly, these are genuine coins! It is an antique that he could only see in the museum of the empire before!

Cheng Zhou simply stayed in the room and concentrated on counting the silver dollars. Huo Yueze took the opportunity to assemble the radio in the yard. After less than ten minutes, he raised his eyes and hinted that Cui Jiaqi was staring at Cheng Zhou in the house, and that he was going out to do something.

Cui Jiaqi had no choice but to nod with a grim face. He didn't need to guess to know that he had gone out to do bad things in eight or nine out of ten, and he still wanted to see blood.

Otherwise, how about asking him to help attract Cheng Zhou's attention?

Huo Yueze quietly slipped out of the yard.

In less than half an hour, Huo Yueze found the kid who needed to be beaten in the alley of West Street, his eyes were cold.

This mouth speaks so viciously, it is not wronged to be a mute.

In the blink of an eye, he tightened his grip on the child's neck, like he was pinching a spring, and he deliberately closed his fingers until the child was forced to breathe heavily due to lack of oxygen...

The child tightly grasped the wrist that was strangling his throat, trying to stop its gradual contraction, a series of dry meaningless syllables came out from his throat, and his eyes went black for a while.

He thought, is he going to die?

Suddenly, the big hand that was firmly around his neck loosened, and the child happily crawled back a few steps, collapsed on the ground and gasped for breath.

Huo Yueze looked at him coldly, with rare hesitation on his face.

Just like Cheng Zhou said, their egg baby is about to be born, so it's for their little baby to accumulate blessings.

auzw.com He knelt down and said slowly in a low voice: "You are lucky today, I will let you go this time, and it is best not to let me touch you again in the future!"

Otherwise, he would never let go of a person who is full of malice towards Zhou Zhou as easily as today, even if it is just a young child.

Huo Yueze knows that the malice of children is sometimes far more terrifying than that of adults.

He spread his mental power and was about to erase the child's memory when he paused slightly and glanced back without leaving a trace.

How did Cui Jiaqi stare at people? It's really not enough to succeed but more to fail!

Huo Yueze seized the time to clean up the aftermath, and hurried to the corner over there, and as expected, he saw a certain idiot who was hiding far away in the corner and was eavesdropping and watching with his mental power, who was about to escape.

"..." Cheng Zhou, who hadn't had time to sneak away, laughed dryly, "What a coincidence, why are you here?"

Huo Yueze also smiled, "How long have you been hiding here and eavesdropping?"

If he hadn't used his mental power to notice the familiar aura, he probably wouldn't have known that Cheng Zhou was so clever, and even knew how to hide so far away with the help of his mental power to eavesdrop and peep?

Cheng Zhou admitted, "I've followed you a long time ago. You want Cui Jiaqi to divert my attention and don't think about it. Am I so stupid?"

The tone of the last sentence was obviously a little smug.

"Yes, yes, I'm stupid. I didn't realize you were following me earlier." Huo Yueze regretted.

If he had known that he should disperse his mental power from the very beginning, he would have forgotten that this little idiot's own mental power is also quite powerful.

Noticing that there was no one around, Cheng Zhou hugged him happily, "I thought you wouldn't even listen to me."

Looking at his clear eyes, Huo Yueze felt lucky in his heart, and coaxed: "When did I not listen to you? You didn't feel at ease and followed me to eavesdrop, Zhouzhou, aren't you afraid that I will be angry? ?”

"Don't be afraid, you won't do anything to me." Cheng Zhou was made fearless by him, and then he smiled complacently, "Let's go home, I'm a little hungry, I want to eat the food you gave me last time." The hot and sour noodles I make."

"Okay, I'll go home and make it for you." Huo Yueze took his hand and pretended to ask unintentionally, "How did you escape from Cui Jiaqi?"

Cheng Zhou leaned on his shoulder and smiled, rubbing his mental energy lightly on his cheek, blinking innocently and quite harmlessly.

"..." Huo Yueze took a deep breath and exhaled silently.

This little idiot's usual sweet and soft appearance almost deceived him too, relying on his own mental power to run amok and lawless, no one can restrain this little naughty bastard except him!

***

The next afternoon, Cui Jiaqi's wedding was held as scheduled, low-key but lively.

In the evening, the sky is full of sunset glow and the breeze is cool.

Wan Hongfeng smiled and handed Cheng Zhou a purse, "This is a surprise I gave you, don't rush to open it, and read it when you get home, you know?"

Cheng Zhou nodded humbly, scratched his heart and lungs curiously about the things in the purse, and dragged Huo Yueze back home impatiently.

Opening the purse, I saw the familiar hard paper with a red background. In the middle of the top, there were three large characters of "Double Happiness" and "Marriage Certificate", and the name, year, month and other information in the black print at the bottom did not have time to fill in it...

It's a blank marriage certificate! This surprise was so well thought out!

Cheng Zhou jumped excitedly, and hurriedly took a pen and lay down on the table to fill in the names of himself and Huo Yueze carefully, muttering, "Here are Cheng Zhou and Huo Yueze, who are nineteen or twenty... Both parties apply In June 1959—”

Huo Yueze looked a little sad, Cheng Zhou's mind was stuck, he raised his head and asked, "What date is it today? It's number three, right?"

"Yes, June 3rd," Huo Yueze leaned over to see how seriously he wrote stroke by stroke, and at the end he did not forget to secretly draw two chubby heart shapes in the corner.

Cheng Zhou hesitated for a moment, then drew a small circle under the heart shape, and outlined a smiling face with a few strokes, "This is our egg baby, we can't miss him."

"Come on, I'll give us the approval directly." Huo Yueze and his cooperation took out his own seal, and put a red stamp on the place where the official seal was stamped!

Cheng Zhou held the newly released marriage certificate and kissed twice, happily handing it over to Huo Yueze to kiss too.

"..." Huo Yueze kissed Cheng Zhou twice, holding Cheng Zhou in his arms, and whispered in his ear: "Zhou Zhou, don't be sad."

"I'm not sad, I'm so happy," Cheng Zhou smiled with his little canine teeth showing, his eyebrows and eyes shining brightly.

Huo Yueze suppressed the sour emotions in his heart, smiled and kissed him on the cheek, and changed the subject: "Don't you really want to go to Shanghai? I found a way to buy two sleeper tickets, and we will go to Shanghai next weekend."

Cheng Zhou said excitedly: "Then I have to ask for leave from the department store in advance. I wonder if Brother Qian will grant me such a long vacation?" It's been a full month.

"Don't worry, your counter is not busy recently, he will definitely approve it for you," Huo Yueze said while thinking: "Zhou Zhou, you need to lend me your space button for decoration."

This trip to Shanghai is not just for fun, he needs to bring a lot of things, it is inconvenient to go out, he has to bring sheets, bedding, towels, enamel basins and so on, especially he needs to prepare a lot of hot meals and hot dishes to put into the space button, Eat and take as you go, lest you have no way to eat well outside.

Cheng Zhou nodded, and said proudly: "When the time comes, you pack your luggage, and I will take care of our luggage. You don't need to carry anything."

Huo Yueze smiled and said, "That's not okay, I have to bring some packages to pretend."

How could they go to Shanghai empty-handed? Superficial skills still have to be done.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.7K 2K 198
Shen Xuyao is a young actor. A car accident caused him to travel through a novel he was reading, and sadly became a He became the heroine's cousin an...
134K 4.5K 199
Author: Moon on the Galaxy/月上銀河 Type: Danmei novels Status: Chapter 925 Finale Introduction to the work: Zhu Zeqing, the most outstanding doctoral st...
6.1M 47.5K 56
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...
3.6K 82 15
Rebirth of Yi Nanhuai [ 重生之易南淮 ] Author : Shenlin Chapters: 247 [ Completed ] Rebirth, attack and favor, three steps to comprehension. "Have you eve...