1960's Daily Struggle

By LiannQ

Title: 六零奋斗日常 Author: On Yantai Mountain (砚台山上) Introduction: Cheng Zhou never thought that an accident would... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
120
121
122
123
124
Extra 1
Extra 2
Extra 3: End Of The World
Extra 3.2
Extra 3.3
Extra 3.4
Extra 3.5
Extra 3.6

73

278 9 0
By LiannQ

As the Chinese New Year approached, many announcements were posted one after another in West Street grain stores and non-staple food stores.

It is rare for non-staple food stores to start limiting the supply of pork, and each household can only buy half a catty at most.

With the account book and non-staple food book, you can buy an extra catty of Fuqiang powder, and the supply of cooking oil is one or two more than usual...

It's a pity that Cheng Zhou was busy going to work in the department store, so he didn't have time to queue up early in the morning, so he simply pushed all the burden of purchasing on Huo Yueze, and left the small courtyard with a yawn.

Huo Yueze had to get up early to queue in front of the non-staple food store, Huo Xianglan and Cui Jiaqi hurried over.

Fortunately, today is not Sunday, and most people are busy with work during the day, so there are not too many people who come to get up early and line up.

The three of them spent nearly two hours, and squeezed out of the crowd in disgrace.

Huo Yueze and Cui Jiaqi rushed to work, and without further delay, they hurriedly threw the purchased pork rich powder, cooking oil and other large and small packages into Huo's yard, and hurried to the mining area.

The two people who were late for work pretended to be okay and lay down on the rattan chair slowly, panting.

Cui Jiaqi breathed a sigh of relief thankfully, and said in a low voice: "I've only now realized the benefits of guarding the warehouse and the gate. I'm not afraid of arriving late and leaving early, as long as no one happens to catch us skipping work."

They usually only need to be responsible for guarding and registering the stock of goods moved in and out of the warehouse, and assisting in arranging the transportation of briquettes by large trucks. As for other times, no one will care if you sleep at the warehouse door...

Huo Yueze pointed to the door, and said mercilessly: "Go to your warehouse, don't disturb me sleeping with my eyes closed."

Cui Jiaqi: "..." Keep smiling.jpg

Turn around decisively and leave.

At eleven o'clock at noon, Huo Yueze finished counting the goods in the warehouse, closed the door padlock with a bang, glanced left and right in a decent manner, and carried out the principle of being late and leaving early, and left the coal mine quietly.

Cui Jiaqi got his signal early on, and also quietly closed the door.

He had to sneak behind Huo Yueze, and said with a bitter face: "Brother, what did you ask me to do again this time? Let's make it clear first, for the Chinese New Year, let's not engage in those beatings and killings—"

"Shut up, you," Huo Yueze said with a smile, "this time is a good thing, just follow me."

When we arrived at the department store, there were people in twos and threes, all busy shopping for new year's goods.

Huo Yueze knocked on the counter table, "Zhouzhou, let me in."

Cheng Zhou was so happy to let him in, "Why are you here so often these days? Are you really not busy at the mining area?"

"Not busy," Huo Yueze snatched the pen from his hand, "I'll help you collect the bills and record the accounts, you rest, and we'll go home for dinner when it's time."

"..." Cui Jiaqi was left hanging outside the counter for a long while, hesitant to speak.

Only then did Huo Yueze motion for him to lean in, and whispered, "Did you see the little girl at the counter on the left?"

He and Cui Jiaqi grew up together, and he couldn't be more clear about his liking for these bastards.

That Wan Hongfeng should be compatible with Cui Jiaqi, right?

Cui Jiaqi looked over in bewilderment, his eyes lit up, without Huo Yueze continuing to hint, he walked over cheekily.

Cheng Zhou poked Huo Yueze's arm, "Are you trying to connect Sister Hongfeng and Cui Jiaqi? When did you become so enthusiastic?"

"I'll tell you when I get home," Huo Yueze said with a smile.

"Comrade, I want khakis, one foot long."

"Comrade, can this undershirt ticket be used as a cloth ticket? I want to buy two feet of denim."

An undershirt ticket is a vest ticket, which is also a common national military cloth ticket. With this kind of military undershirt ticket, you can buy an undershirt at a military service agency or a department store.

"Auntie, I can't use sweatshirt tickets here. You have to buy them at the counter over there. This kind of ticket can only be used to buy sweatshirts." Cheng Zhou refused.

The Chinese New Year is approaching, and the military cloth tickets that are rarely seen in ordinary times are all popping up as if they don’t need money. It seems that military family members are saving the cloth tickets and waiting until the Chinese New Year to buy them.

In less than ten minutes, Wan Hongfeng turned her head and shouted softly, "Cheng Zhou, come here."

"What's wrong?" Cheng Zhou asked.

Cui Jiaqi tried his best to wink at Cheng Zhou at the counter over there, and the frowns were quite funny.

When Wan Hongfeng turned around, he regained his smiling and human appearance in time.

"Cheng Zhou, that Cui Jiaqi, he said he is your friend, do you know him?"

"I know, Sister Hongfeng, don't worry, he and my distant cousin grew up together, and his character is reliable." Cheng Zhou said with a smirk, it turns out that it is quite interesting to connect people.

Wan Hongfeng was a little ashamed, "Could it be you who introduced him here?"

"I didn't, I didn't do anything." Cheng Zhou hurriedly said, "If you find him annoying, I'll go out and take him away right now, and I promise I won't pester you."

"..." Wan Hongfeng was silent for a moment, then turned her head and took a closer look at Cui Jiaqi. This person has a thick skin and a sharp mouth, so she chatted a few words when she was free.

On the contrary, this person unknowingly found out her name, address, and family members clearly...

Cheng Zhou said, "I'll go out now and drive him away."

"Hey, don't chase people away," Wan Hongfeng held him back, blushing slightly, "I, I told him myself, don't worry about it, just go and rest."

Back home, Cheng Zhou happily nestled in Huo Yueze's arms and laughed for a long time.

"How can you be sure that Sister Hongfeng can see him right?"

"I'm not sure, it's just a try," Huo Yueze said with a smile: "The rest depends on the fate of the two of them."

Cheng Zhou said, "Why are you suddenly so enthusiastic about connecting people?" This doesn't look like your style.

"That little girl knows about your relationship with me." But she is still willing to make friends with you, so I will give her a happy life.

"When did she find out?" Cheng Zhou was annoyed. Could it be that in the department store that day, Wan Hongfeng who was next to him saw the scene of him stealing a kiss with Huo Yueze in the corner?

No wonder Wan Hongfeng was always staring at him in a daze.

"What do you think?" Huo Yueze flicked his forehead, smiled softly and leaned over to hold his lips.

The two exchanged a long kiss.

Cheng Zhou was panting, Huo Yueze picked up his clothes and touched them, and suddenly said: "I went to the hospital in Chang'an City before, and the medical conditions in the obstetrics department there are really not very good."

Cheng Zhou was in a daze and hadn't reacted yet.

Huo Yueze kissed his little belly, "When our baby is about to be born in May or June, I want to take you to Shanghai in advance, the medical conditions there must be much better than Chang'an City. "

Cheng Zhou counted the time with his fingers and said, "The section should be possible in June, and it doesn't matter if it's done later, this minor operation is very simple."

Huo Yueze frowned, doubtful, he always felt uneasy.

auzw.com

Cheng Zhou simply put his big hand on his belly, and comforted him: "Touch it, it's really a minor operation, it's not that complicated, just take out the vesicles, and my body's recovery ability will also be improved." Very strong, it is estimated that the scar will completely heal in less than ten days."

Thinking that they were going to Shanghai, Cheng Zhou's tone was a little excited, "You want to take me to Shanghai, it's so far away, will we both ask for leave?"

"Yes, I must ask for leave, at least one month's leave."

"I want to take this opportunity to have a good time over there." Cheng Zhou happily made up his mind.

The two of them can walk around the streets of Shanghai together with the baby egg in their arms. It is best to take a few more photos in Shanghai as a souvenir, and of course let the baby egg sneak out in the arms!

Time flies, and the New Year atmosphere on the street is getting stronger and stronger.

On the morning of the New Year's Eve, Cheng Zhou rarely slept in again.

Huo Yueze warmed up Cheng Zhou's favorite sweet pancakes and milk, sat on the bedside and woke him up.

"Little lazy cat, haven't you had enough sleep yet? Get up and brush your teeth, eat something before going back to sleep."

Cheng Zhou lazily got off the bed.

After entering the bathroom, Huo Yueze squeezed toothpaste for him, "I'm going to have dinner with big brother tonight, so we won't keep vigil tonight, come back to sleep early."

Cheng Zhou smiled, his round eyes seemed to contain the green water of the spring river, his watery eyes looked straight at him, and he mumbled a word while biting his toothbrush.

Huo Yueze didn't hear clearly, "What did you say? Wait until you finish brushing your teeth."

It's a pity that when someone finished eating, Huo Yueze didn't ask what Cheng Zhou would say.

Looking at Cheng Zhou's evasive eyes and reddish ears, he vaguely guessed what the little idiot said.

She couldn't help hugging him with a smile, and whispered in his ear: "Do you want me to hug you tonight?"

Cheng Zhou covered his mouth, "Shut up, I didn't say that, that's not what I said."

"What is that?" Huo Yueze was puzzled.

"I'll tell you again at night." Cheng Zhou kissed him and said.

After 8 o'clock in the evening, the street is filled with the smell of green onion hot pot, and the aroma is strong and tangy.

All the Huo family's meals were served.

Cheng Zhou didn't bother to eat, and hurriedly jumped in the yard: "I'll hang the lantern, you let me hang one too."

Huo Yueze was so entangled by him that he had no choice but to hand him the last red lantern, "Don't step on the stool, I'll pick you up, and you can slowly hang it on the eaves."

There is still an egg in my belly, lest I accidentally fall when stepping on the stool.

The red lanterns exude a soft and warm light in the dark night.

Cui Jiaqi ran out to call for someone, seeing them clinging to their foreheads as if no one else was there, couldn't help rubbing the goose bumps on their arms.

"Hey, the two over there, hurry up and eat." He shouted angrily.

"The dumplings are here."

"There's also braised fish this time." Cheng Zhou was pleasantly surprised.

"Eat more if you like it. I'll pick out the fishbone for you." Huo Yueze said next to him.

After the lively New Year's Eve dinner, Cheng Zhou and Huo Yueze didn't intend to keep vigil and were ready to leave immediately.

Huo Xianglan stopped them, and asked softly: "Yue Ze, I heard from my eldest brother that Lingling was sent away by you, and I didn't ask anything else, I just asked a few words, how is she now? You, you didn't take her away?" How are you?"

Without waiting for Huo Yueze to speak, Cheng Zhou replied for him: "Second sister, don't worry, she is fine, for the New Year's Eve, don't mention her, let's go."

He couldn't wait to drag Huo Yueze away, guarding the cub with confidence!

"..." Huo Xianglan couldn't laugh or cry.

Huo Yueze was dragged away by Cheng Zhou, couldn't help chuckling, and silently held his hand tightly.

When they got home, after the two of them took a shower, Huo Yueze revealed his true emotions.

She pinched Cheng Zhou's chin, hooked his tongue and sucked it hard, then reached out and rubbed his waist repeatedly.

Cheng Zhou's body had long been used to his touch, so he endured his weakness and pushed him down on the bed. Little Huya licked and kissed his neck with a little force.

"Baby, don't kiss here, it leaves a mark, which is easy for people to see..." Huo Yueze said while holding his hand.

Cheng Zhou paused, but continued to bite willfully, muttering: "I like it."

As if saying it wasn't enough, he stuck to Huo Yueze's ear and said over and over again, "I like you."

Huo Yueze was so teased by his little love words that he was about to explode, turned over and pressed him tightly under him, "Is that what you said to me in the morning?"

Cheng Zhou nodded heavily, wrenched his fingers and said, "This is the first time..."

He was panting, his voice a little hoarse, "It's the first time that someone will accompany me to celebrate the New Year, I, I am very happy, and you will also accompany me to celebrate the New Year..."

"Okay," Huo Yueze kissed his lips, and said in a deep voice, "I will be with you, always with you." Until the end of my life.

I would like to dedicate my whole life to love you.

you are my life.

Huo Yueze seldom said these words. In terms of frankness, he was far less heart-warming than Cheng Zhou.

He is so lucky, after two lives, he can get such sincere enthusiasm and love from Cheng Zhou every time, which makes him willing to die.

However, any feelings are not produced for no reason, and some causes have caused the current results.

Cause is effect, effect is cause, cause and effect reciprocate. Some people came here with sincere feelings, but their hearts were cooled for a moment.

At twelve o'clock on the New Year's Eve, the sound of firecrackers crackled, symbolizing the auspiciousness and prosperity of the new year.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

62.5K 2.4K 198
Shen Xuyao is a young actor. A car accident caused him to travel through a novel he was reading, and sadly became a He became the heroine's cousin an...
10K 101 6
https://m.shubaow.net/221/221964/ Author: Luan Yunxia Category: BL doujin Release time: 2021-11-12 Latest: Chapter 57 BL finished 209,000 Shen Yunyi...
4.4K 92 96
Jiang Shaobai grew up with the magic stick master, and learned some skills of catching ghosts from the half-immortal master. After seeing the master...
38.8K 728 11
https://m.shubaow.net/278/278036/ Author: Tulip Nagao Category: BL doujin Release time: 2023-03-10 Latest: Chapter 100 is over BL finished 199,000 Ya...