Avengers: Reader Inserts

Por just-dreaming-marvel

Reader inserts that I have written. Tony Stark x Reader Bucky Barnes x Reader Steve Rogers x Reader Stucky x... Más

Intro
Birthday Twins ~ Tony Stark x Reader
Retry ~ Tony Stark x Reader
Family Zoo Day ~ Tony Stark x Reader
The Suits ~ Tony Stark x Reader
Puppy Love ~ Tony Stark x Reader
Rudely In Love ~ Tony Stark x Reader
By My Side ~ Tony Stark x Reader
The Teacher Part 1 ~ Tony Stark x Reader
The Teacher Part 2 ~ Tony Stark x Reader
The Teacher Part 3 ~ Tony Stark x Reader
Invisible Pain Part 1 ~ Tony Stark x Reader
Invisible Pain Part 2 ~ Tony Stark x Reader
Perfect To Me ~ Steve Rogers x Reader
Sketchbooks ~ Steve Rogers x Reader
Secret Feelings ~ Steve Rogers x Reader
The Promise ~ Steve Rogers x Reader
Stupid Decision ~ Steve Rogers x Reader
My Superhero ~ Steve Rogers x Reader
Klutz ~ Steve Rogers x Reader
The Proposals ~ Bucky Barnes x Reader
Heart Broken ~ Bucky Barnes x Reader
A Loss ~ Bucky Barnes x Reader
Say Something ~ Bucky Barnes x Reader
Flinch ~ Bucky Barnes x Reader
Purple ~ Bucky Barnes x Reader
You Are Perfect ~ Bucky Barnes x Reader
My Precious Doll ~ Bucky Barnes x Reader
Too Kind ~ Avengers x Reader
Unofficial Fathers Part 1 ~ Avengers x Reader
Unofficial Fathers Part 2 ~ Avengers x Reader
Patella Alta ~ Bucky Barnes x Reader
Safe ~ Tony Stark x Reader
Love Thy Enemy ~ Steve Rogers x Reader
My Queen ~ Tony Stark x Reader
Possibly Forgotten ~ Bucky Barnes x Reader
Drowning ~ Stucky x Reader
Bad Flare Up ~ Tony Stark x Reader
Trying ~ Tony Stark x Reader
Monster ~ Bucky Barnes x Reader
Mother Doesn't Always Know Best ~ Sam Wilson x Reader
The Third ~ Tony Stark x Reader
Torture Part 1 ~ Bucky Barnes x Reader
Torture Part 2 ~ Bucky Barnes x Reader
Bad Pain Day ~ Stucky x Reader
Oblivious ~ Tony Stark x Reader
Coming Home ~ Tony Stark x Reader
Holiday Vacation ~ Bucky Barnes x Reader
Lonely Struggle ~ Tony Stark x Reader
Please, Stay ~ Tony Stark x Reader
Simple New Years ~ Steve Rogers x Reader
The Teacher Part 4 ~ Tony Stark x Reader
Blood ~ Tony Stark x Reader
Most Beautiful ~ Steve Rogers x Reader
Alive ~ Tony Stark x Reader
Tomorrow Part 1 ~ Steve Rogers x Reader
Tomorrow Part 2 ~ Steve Rogers x Reader
Tomorrow Part 3 ~ Steve Rogers x Reader
Tomorrow Part 4 ~ Steve Rogers x Reader
Tomorrow Part 5 ~ Steve Rogers x Reader
Tomorrow Part 6 ~ Steve Rogers x Reader
Tomorrow Part 7 ~ Steve Rogers x Reader
Tomorrow Part 8 ~ Steve Rogers x Reader
Tomorrow Part 9 ~ Steve Rogers x Reader
Tomorrow Part 10 ~ Steve Rogers x Reader
Breathe ~ Tony Stark x Reader
father's day ~ Tony Stark x Reader
Tomorrow Part 11 ~ Steve Rogers x Reader
The Morning After ~ Tony Stark x Reader
A Secret Love ~ Tony Stark x Reader
Busy ~ Tony Stark x Reader
Make It Up To You ~ Steve Rogers x Reader
A Terrible Accident Part 2 ~ Bucky Barnes x Reader
The Teacher Part 5 ~ Tony Stark x Reader
Arc Reactor ~ Tony Stark x Reader

A Terrible Accident Part 1 ~ Bucky Barnes x Reader

515 8 0
Por just-dreaming-marvel

Warnings: The Winter Soldier, trauma, physical injuries, abuse (some sexual - described), angst, small amounts of fluff, sad!Bucky, sexual allusions, protective!Tony (yes, that's a warning)

Notes: This is some angsty and dark stuff. Read with care and caution. Seriously though, this is the darkest and most descriptive I've ever gotten. There will be two or three parts to this.

~~~

Pacing in the hangar, you were waiting for the quinjet to touch down. Due to seriously injuring your right leg on a mission, you had been benched until you completed physical therapy and wouldn't be seeing any missions for a while. It was absolutely killing you not being able to go on missions with your boyfriend. Bucky, on the other hand, was glad that you weren't allowed to be put in danger right now. Your health and safety was the most important thing to him, so having you stuck at the compound made him feel at peace (though he wasn't exactly happy as to the reason why you were stuck there).

Bucky and the others had been gone on a week-long mission and were going to land any minute now. You had missed Bucky dearly and just wanted him back in your arms. The hangar doors suddenly begin to open causing you to come to a halt. You winced as you moved your weight to your left leg. Biting your lip, you tried to not get too excited about Bucky being so close once again.

The quinjet landed before the ramp slowly lowered. You started bouncing on your heels as you looked for Bucky to come down the ramp. Steve exited first, a concerned look gracing his features. You quickly walked up to him.

"Steve!" She exclaimed. "What is it? What's wrong? Did something happen to Bucky?" You tried to look around him. "Is he alright?"

"Y/N," he calmly said as he placed his hands on your arms. "Bucky is... well, physically he is alright."

"Physically?"

"We found some footage and files on the Winter Soldier. I couldn't stop him from looking at them. It's been stuck in his head since then."

Footsteps were heard coming down the ramp. You and Steve looked to see Bucky coming down the ramp, dazed. He didn't even pay you a glance.

"Bucky," you tried, though received nothing in response. You sighed.

"Give him some time," Steve advised. "I'm sure he just needs to work it all out on his own."

"The thing is, he doesn't have to."

~~~

You let Bucky have his space despite just wanting to hold him close and try to take care of him. You did have FRIDAY keep you updated on his location, just in case. You were folding laundry in your room when a knock sounded.

"Come in," you told the person at the door.

Glancing back, you felt relieved when you saw Bucky enter. He looked tired but his eyes lit up when they took you in.

"Hey," you smiled at him.

"Hi," he quietly responded. He came up to you and kissed your cheek before carefully wrapping his arms around you as you continued laundry. "I'm sorry about not greeting you after the mission."

"It's alright. Steve explained the situation. I'm sorry that you had to see all those."

"Yeah..." Silence fell over the two of you for a few minutes before Bucky spoke again. "Do you want to go out tonight?" He carefully turned you around. "I really missed you and want to take you out on a date."

"I think that would be lovely." You wrapped your arms around his neck and leaned in for a brief kiss. "Are you sure you're alright though? I would be fine staying in for the night."

"I am fine. I will be better when I take you out to dinner and then back here for dessert." A playful smirk formed on his lips.

You smirked back at him. "I think I really like that idea."

"Good." He kissed you. "Or we could have dessert before?"

You threw back your head in laughter. "Easy there, cowboy. I like to be wine and dinned first."

~~~

"Bucky," you moaned as he kissed down your neck while he picked you up and placed you on the restroom sink.

Dinner had gone well and you had gone to the restroom while Bucky took care of the check. You were washing your hands when he came into the restroom and locked the door behind him. He had a hungry look in his eye as he quickly came over and began kissing you.

"Bucky," you moaned again.

You were quickly getting aroused and the restaurant's restroom wasn't where you wanted to have sex with Bucky after a week-long mission. You tried to push him off of you but he continued sucking at your skin and pressed you harder against the mirror.

"Bucky, not here."

He ignored you, pressing his lips firmly against yours to shut you up. You wriggled as you tried to get him away from you. Bucky had never been this way with you; this harsh and hard, and he never once ignored you when you told him 'no' or 'not here'.

"Please, Buck," you finally got his lips off of yours.

Suddenly, his metal hand was around your neck, causing you to gasp for breath. Bucky's eyes met yours and you knew that it wasn't your Bucky. It was the Winter Soldier.

"Тишина," his tone was demanding and cold as he ordered you to be silent in Russian.

"B—Bucky—"

His hand gripped your neck harder, causing black to form at the edge of your vision. Tears slipped out of the corner of your eyes as you tried to free yourself. Bucky picked you up by your neck and slammed you against the floor. You whimpered, already feeling the blood ooze from a wound in your head. With his knees, he pinned your legs down. His free hand went to push up your dress while your free hand fought him off.

Bucky growled, angry with you fighting him. His hand grabbed your wrist and easily crushed it with his strength. You cried out in pain, though you could barely with his metal hand around your neck. As you cried and focused on the pain, Bucky—no, the Winter Soldier, ripped your panties off, pulled off his own pants, and stuffed himself inside of you. Tears spilled faster as he continually rammed himself into you.

The Winter Soldier moaned and groaned with pleasure as he forced himself upon you. You were so incredibly grateful when you passed out.

~~~

Tony was having a nice dinner with Pepper when FRIDAY came over the speakers.

"Sorry to interrupt, Boss," the AI said, "but the hospital is calling."

"The hospital?" Pepper questioned. "Did you forget to sign the donation check?"

"I don't think so," Tony said, equally confused. "Patch them through, FRI."

"Excuse me, Mr. Stark, sorry for the late phone call," a woman's voice said. "You are the second emergency contact for a Miss Y/N L/N, is that correct?"

"Yes, that's correct. Has something happened?"

"You should get to the hospital as soon as you can."

~~~

A restaurant server had found you bloodied, bruised, and unconscious after the Winter Soldier had finished pleasing himself and left the restaurant. The server was quick to call the police and get you to a hospital. You were laying in bed, still unconscious, with wraps around your injuries. Tony and Pepper rushed in and gasped at the sight.

"Oh my gosh," Pepper whispered in shock.

Tony clenched his jaw in anger at whoever did this to you. Slowly, he walked closer to your bed.

"It was a sexual assault," the doctor that had escorted them explained. "They found her in a restaurant bathroom."

You groaned as you slowly came too. You blinked your eyes long and slow to try and get used to the bright lights. The heart rate monitor began to pick up speed as the memories came flooding back.

"Hey, hey, look at me," Tony calmly instructed, getting into your field of view. "You're alright. You're safe. You're in the hospital with Pepper and me." Pepper quickly came up to your other side. Your heart rate began to slow. "I know that you're struggling right now, but, kid, I need to know something." You winced as you swallowed, knowing what was coming. "Who did this to you?"

Your heart rate picked up again as you started to cry. Pepper's hand quickly came up to your head to try and soothe you.

"It's alright," she cooed. "Tony shouldn't have asked something you weren't ready for." She sent a glare to her boyfriend before focusing back on you. "Tell us when you're ready."

"We do have his DNA and are running it against the database," the doctor informed.

"That won't be fast enough," Tony said. "I want it sent over to my lab and her transferred to the compound for medical attention."

"Of course. We'll get that going right away."

Tony focused on you once again. "We're going to find who did this to you, kid. And they're never going to hurt you again."

~~~

Bucky woke up in his bedroom. His brows furrowed together as he tried to remember how he got there. Looking around, he could see or hear you anywhere. Did you two really not go on the date? Rubbing his fingers together, he felt something on them. Bucky lifted his hands up and his stomach dropped. There was blood coated on both of them.

Jumping off of the bed, Bucky rushed over to the bathroom to look in the mirror. There was blood spatter on his shirt and his pants were unzipped. Meeting his own gaze in the mirror, he stumbled back in shock as the memories came rushing back.

"No," Bucky breathed out, tears quickly spilling out of his eyes, "what have I done?"

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

233K 6.1K 57
Love
681K 24.2K 59
What was supposed to be a one-night-stand with Tony Stark turns into something more. Tony Stark x Female Reader
9.3K 193 23
Read the story to find out☁️
4.4K 128 11
Marvel X Reader Mainly for female reader but can write for other genders :) I do take requests, and this is for all marvel universes I don't own any...