WRONG NUMBER ✷ klaroline

By vulgardior

a ruthless original who burns everyone and everything around him but wouldn't let a flame touch her... More

β”ˆβ”€ ❝. . . π—ͺπ—₯π—’π—‘π—š π—‘π—¨π— π—•π—˜π—₯
prologue.
act one ━━ smells like teen spirit
a tedious summer
first bloody day
unwanted preludes
petrifying bloodlines
harsh truths bring endless torment
week of inevitable torture
newfound and twisted friendships
tantalising tones and bitchy rencounters
unpleasant mornings turn likeable
lena's mommy issues
favourite flirty survivor.
act two ━━ falling apart
midnight capturing with the devil
unpredictable masquerades.
for the love of god stfu
a brooding fool
burning and bonding.
secrets and dead witches
under the light ot the moon
freeing the unfortunate
wrapped around her finger
companions on a murderous conquest

good things with dead ends.

2.7K 126 83
By vulgardior

✶ 𝔢𝔩𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔫 ⌢ good things with dead ends ˇ !

"Wait what?," she mumbled, as Klaus sighed. "I have a few shitty witches to deal with, they stole my brother—kol's coffin." He sighed as she narrowed her eyes. "Don't worry, I'll be here a few days before the next full moon," he spoke as she continued narrowing her eyes.

"It takes you that long to get rid of a couple of witches?," she mumbled as he smiled at her impatience, somehow even her flaws were endearing. "Powerful ones, and you know I need to hunt their families to be fully satisfied. For now I just need the doppelgänger safe until I can come and do this ritual." he sighed as she rolled her eyes but smiled nonetheless.

"Fine. But if you make it any later that that I'll come to New York myself and bury you alive since there aren't any white oak trees from your time available, apparently. And I found out I can't conjure something that doesn't exist so that would be a waste of magic." She threatened, as he stifled a laugh.

"Alright, but going back to what you said earlier about vampires in this town, soon enough news will reach my brother." He sighed as Caroline paused. "What?," she asked as he explained. "Many vampires are running from my family, wether it be betrayal or mere disappointment, so they'll take this as the opportunity to free themselves of us." He spoke with a grin.

He had made many enemies indeed.

"Then there are others who want to get on our good side, and please us. Lastly, ones who seek revenge, I have killed many people and those many people have families who are usually powerful so all the more enemies," he shrugged before drinking a glass of scotch. 

"Although they don't know the sun and moon curse is fake, they still know I want to break it. So, killing a Doppelgänger might just be enough." He finished. she looks down processing his words. "That's your excuse for being too nervous too see me. I see how it is." She flaunts as he chuckles.

"I'd much rather be with you then try to kill some witches' families but you know, duty calls." He shrugs, as she rolled her eyes, but there was a slight flush on her cheeks. "Ah yes, the 'immortal douche bag who has a kill count more than double his lifetime' hotline must be spamming." She smirked as he breathed and his lips parted and he gasped dramatically. "Ouch!," he winced as she laughed. 

"Wait, do you know your actual body count?," she asks as his eyes widened, brows raising at the erratic sudden question. "I don't, I am afraid. Maybe around a few hundred? Most of them were unknown to me personally. And it's been a thousand years. Why?," he smirked, with a slight flirty tone.

"Liar. No way it's just a hundred." She spoke as he paused. maybe it was more? But he was usually drunk. "I just don't fool around too much while sober I suppose," he started as she furrowed her brows and muttered a 'what?' before a gasp left her lips.

  "No! I meant like- you thought I meant- why would I-," her cheeks flushed, as he stifles a laugh in realisation. "Ah.. you mean dead bodies. That makes more sense, I mean your assumption sounds close, not sure." He hummed, he didn't really want to frighten her by saying far over five-hundred thousand, and so he just laughed while she buried her face in her free hand. "You fucking imbecile." She fumbled.

At mystic falls high school,    Everyone was preparing founder's day while Carol Lockwood was supervising everything. "No, no, no! It's all wrong — The marching band should be in front at the historic society. Matt get up on the float. Boys, I asked you to put chairs on the founder's float." She scolds, as Caroline walks up to Tyler, her large puffy lavender dress making it slightly difficult to walk.

Tyler was looking — more like gazing at Aaron, who was leaning his head back on the float and taking pictures.

Caroline stepped closer and muttered a "boo" causing the man to turn to her, startled. "Caroline! You look well —  great," he smiles, as she twirls, twisting her curls slightly with a playful wink. "I know right! And you don't look too bad yourself. So does Aaron it seems." She playfully smirks as she looks back to the float to see the person Tyler had been looking at for the past few minutes.

She stifles a laugh, while Tyler ignores her comment and said, "A compliment from miss mystic herself. Am I dreaming?," he pauses in fake thought, as she laughs and takes his arm. They walk together until caroline stops them and takes out her phone.

Tyler laughs at the pouty face she makes at the camera, and they take a few more with dramatic faces before they walk over to Matt and talk together before taking more photos with the Donovan.

"Say cheese!," matt says as she snaps a photo of the two friends. "I want one with you now," she spoke as Tyler nodded "I can take it," he says. Matt walked up to caroline, and they both smiled brightly at the caroline for the first shot, the other was caroline making an exaggerated disgusted face at his cast as they all laughed.

After Tyler snapped the photo she motioned for all of them to come close to her as they all laughed and she snapped another photo. "Let's go to the float," she spoke as the group agreed and left before the parade began.

The floats were parading and Carol Lockwood was thankfully (someone save us from this hag) commenting on everything.

"Let's get a big applause to the Mystic Fall's high school Marching Band!," she spoke into a mic as the marching band and the cheerleaders were shown, while everyone begins to applause and scream.

"And for a little local history, Mr. Saltzman students have recreated Virginia's battle of Little Creek ," she spoke as the float arrives in the street. Tyler and his boyfriend Aaron, were on as they wave to everyone.  "Ladies and gentlemen please welcome our stunning Miss Mystic Falls court and their handsome escorts," Elena, Stefan, Caroline and Tyler were on the float.

Caroline laughs as she waves over to everyone, while Carol looks proudly at the blonde. "This is Caroline Forbes, Miss Mystic Falls. And aren't they all beautiful?," she spoke, Matt slightly smiled and waved at caroline who excitedly waved back. "Let's cheer for the Mystic Falls high school football team," The float continues, and the cheerleaders arrive and continue the large parade.

Caroline sighed in relief after changing back into her regular clothes. She didn't know how women used to survive with wearing such skirts everyday. But they were very pretty, albeit a bit hard to walk in.

She smiles and walks to where Tyler and Aaron were, while Matt was sitting at a table near them. "Caroline? Hey." Matt spoke as she smiled. "Hey we should get—," she started but before she could get the words out, mayor lockwood arrived.

They all turn and look at him. Most people hated or were intimidated by the man. Including Tyler.

"What are you doing here? I told you to go home," he seethed, as Caroline glared at the man. 

"I decided not to," Tyler spoke back as the blonde silently cheered him in her head, she was happy to see him stick up to his father. But then Mayor Lockwood then grabbed his son's arm and glared at him. "If I tell you to do something you do it," 

"Let go of me." Tyler states, his eyes coldly glaring at his father, as Caroline pulled the mayor's hand away with ease. "Mayor, is everything okay?," Caroline asks as calmly as possible as Matt arrives behind her making the man sigh. 

"Tyler; I need you to go home, now. Take your friends with you," he spoke in gentler tone as Matt paused.

"why? What's going on?," Aaron asked, his eyes narrowing in confusion, as Mayor Lockwood paused. "I can't explain. All of you need to get home, now." he looked over at his son who nodded. The mayor gives him his car's keys. "Here, take my car, it's on back. Caroline, Aaron, Matt—go with him," he spoke as the four nodded, although confused, and left.

They were all seated, Matt and tyler in front and Aaron and Tyler in the driver and passenger seats—but then suddenly the device had activated, and they all heard it—all expect Matt. 

"What the hell is that?," tyler starts as Caroline holds her head in her hands, and tries not to scream in pain as the incessant ringing continues, while Tyler hissed in pain.

"What's the matter?," Matt asked as he looked over to Aaron who was sitting next to him, his head also in his hands. All of them except him were hearing something. Caroline's eyes slightly watered from the pain.  "That noise.." she spoke as Tyler holds his head and begins to scream, while Carolin's eyes teared up, as the car suddenly skids to the stop and hits a wall, causing her head to hit the front of the car.

They were all in a panicked stare, Matt especially. Matt felt the car stop as he immediately rushed out, and to the front of the car and carried Caroline out of the car once he heard the ambulance finally arrive.

Tyler was unconscious too, but Aaron had immediately taken him out to be examined by the doctors.

Matt placed Caroline down and he looks over to see a nurse checking on tyler and Aaron. While a doctor was checking Caroline, he opens her eyes and backs away in shock. The blonde's eyes were black, and had hints of a crimson red in the middle.

Tyler wakes up and groans, leaning onto the boy behind him. "What happened?," he asks as Aaron sighs in relief. "You idiot. don't scare me like that," he says, as tyler turns to see Caroline next to him, still unconscious. He quickly stiffens and tries to get up but Aaron stopped him. "She'll be fine, just—rest." He says as Tyler nodded hesitantly, and could only hope that the girl with doctors surrounding her was okay.

The ambulance took them back to the Mystic Falls' hospital where matt was now sitting down with Tyler and Aaron, who Tyler was lying his head against. (They are cute tbh)

Sheriff Forbes exists the room Caroline is in and Tyler stirs awake, stiffening. "..What's happening, is she alright?," he inquired, as Liz sighed.  "There was some internal bleeding, they're taking her to surgery." She spoke as he paused and nodded.

"What else did they say? Is she gonna be okay?," Matt asked as the Forbes nodded, her eyes filled with worry still. "They're gonna do everything they can," she muttered, "have you talked to your mom?," Liz asked hesitation filling her voice.

The sheriff turned to Tyler who paused, confused. "I left a message telling I was here," he replied.   "You need to call her," she said, as Tyler furrowed his brows. "What is it?," he asked as she looked down.  "it's your dad. Tyler.. something happened," she finally spoke.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46K 1.4K 21
𝒐𝒐𝒐 β”ŠπŒπˆπ‘π‘πŽπ‘ππ€π‹π‹. βͺ klaroline! ❫ ❛ 𝗂'𝗆 𝗍𝗁𝖾 π—ˆπ—‹π—‚π—€π—‚π—‡π–Ίπ—… 𝗁𝗒𝖻𝗋𝗂𝖽 π—…π—ˆπ—π–Ύ, 𝗂 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗄 𝗂'𝗆 𝖼𝖺𝗉...
633K 14K 99
𝘈 𝘚𝘒𝘭𝘷𝘒𝘡𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘒𝘯π˜₯ 𝘒 π˜”π˜ͺ𝘬𝘦𝘒𝘭𝘴𝘰𝘯. 𝘞𝘩𝘒𝘡 𝘀𝘰𝘢𝘭π˜₯ 𝘨𝘰 𝘸𝘳𝘰𝘯𝘨? π˜›π˜©π˜¦ 𝘒𝘯𝘴𝘸𝘦𝘳 𝘡𝘰 𝘡𝘩𝘒𝘡 π˜ͺ𝘴 𝘡𝘳π˜ͺ𝘀𝘬𝘺, 𝘦𝘴𝘱�...
53.3K 1.6K 19
The Vampire Diaries Season One to TBD Soulmate AU Kol Mikaelson x OC