Beomgyu imagines/oneshots

By KimYuki788

The title says it all Started at the 8th of August 2022 1k reads (24 of October 2022)πŸ€ŒπŸ»πŸ¦‹ 5k reads (13 of D... More

Morning Cuddles
Nightmare
Movies
Surprise
Anniversary
Inkigayo Sandwich
Scars
The day we first met
Toto
Surprise on tour
Distracting him on live
Requests
Flirty
Jealousy
Toto pt.2
Public Relationship
Professor Boyfriend
Gaming
ANNOUNCEMENT
Cuddling After A Really Long Day
Stressed
When You're Sick
Award Show
1st Argument
Random Kisses
On Your Period
Two years vs Two months
First Time Smiling
Vlog
When You Receive Hate
New Years Special
Argument In Front of the Members
Sleeping On His Chest
Meeting Your Parents
Attention
NOTICE🚨⚠️
Your Reaction to the MV
When You're Afraid of the Ocean
When You Overwork
Giving Birth
Clingy Gyu
TXT Meeting Your Child
Teaching You How To Game
Skincare
Han River
Birthday Special
Swimming Day
Period Tracker
Update!
Sick Gyu
Hoodie Stealer
Highschool Sweethearts
Workout Date

MC

1.4K 18 4
By KimYuki788

(In this story, instead of Arin It's you)

Y/ns pov

I was backstage proofreading my cards making sure I say everything correctly.

I am Music banks MC along with Soobin from TXT. We are both quite close ngl.

Today we will be interviewing a big amount of groups today, so I'm quite nervous.

The groups: ITZY, super junior, straykids, mamamoo, TXT, Enhypen, nmixx, weki meki, and weekly.

I was excited to interview TXT the most. I just love it when Soobins members tease him especially Beomgyu.

Okay, keep this a secret but I maybe have a tiny crush on Beomgyu TXT. I know I'm not allowed to date, but come on who wouldn't fall for that fluff ball.

Anyways I'm back here spacing out in the middle of reading until one of the staff members tap my shoulder.

"You have two minutes" The staff member warned me. I nodded as I flipped through the cards memorising them.

"Y/n, it's time" My manager said as I walked towards the stage.

I bowed to the cameramen respectfully as I fix my hair. A few seconds later Soobin came, we smiled at eachother as we stood beside eachother waiting for the cameras to roll.

"Okay, we're gonna air in 3...2...1" The director said as the music in the background started.

"Y/n" "Soobin" We introduced. "Soobin, do you know why we are here today?" I asked as I looked over at Soobin, "Huh? Oh I'm not sure, do you?" Soobin asked as he smiled towards me.

I pretend to think then say, "Oh, I think I know. We are here today to watch the amazing performances our favourite groups prepared" I said as I face the camera, "Really? Oh, well should we check out the first one?" Soobin asked, "Ofcourse, ITZY mafia in the morning.." I said, "Music cue!" We both said at the same time as the cameras cut to the performance.

I sigh as me and Soobin walk off stage. "Great job guys" our managers said as we walked backstage. I smiled as Soobin nodded.

We were practicing our lines together until we heard a knock on the door. We both looked towards the door and saw Soobins member Beomgyu.

"Oh, gyu what are you doing back here?" Soobin asked as he turned fully towards Beomgyu, "I came to tell you we are gonna be preforming after Straykids not mamamoo" Beomgyu stated, "Oh, okay" Soobin said as he went back to reading the script.

"Hi Y/n, how are you?" Beomgyu asked as he went closer to Y/n, "Beomgyu! Hi, I am doing great, you?" I asked as nervousness started to build up, "Good good, I'll see you later during the interview, okay?" Beomgyu said smiling towards me, "Yeah sure, bye" I said as I waved my hand to Beomgyu. Beomgyu waved back and left the room humming a song.

"You're too obvious" I heard Soobin say, "What?" I asked cluelessly, "You clearly like Beomgyu" He said flipping through the pages, "Huh?" I asked as I blushed slightly, "It's so obvious" He said looking up at me, "I'd like to tell you that he likes you too. He doesn't shut up about you" He said as he sat down on the couch behind us.

Wait.....? Choi Beomgyu.... likes me? Impossible. Soobin is probably just teasing me, "Yeah, sure" I said as I sat down beside him, "I'm not joking" Soobin said putting the cards down.
"Soobin, you shouldn't joke about these things" I said denying the fact, "But I'm not jokin-" Soobin got cut off by our managers telling us we should go on stage.

"Soobin" "I'm the mafia" I said in English, "Oh, sorry that song is stuck in my head" I said shaking my head, "Well, why don't we say Hi to our guests?" Soobin said as we both moved aside revealing ITZY.

"All in us, Hi we are ITZY"

After the interview

We both bowed to ITZY as they left and Straykids entered, I shook hands with Jeongin since he is my bestfriend, "Beomgyu was asking for you inside" Jeongin said pointing to the backstage, "Oh." I said as I looked over at Soobin, "Told you" Soobin mouthed.

After interviewing Straykids

I sighed as I bowed to Straykids as they left and the rest of TXT members entered. They took their place behind me and Soobin as we waited till we aired. I was standing there, spacing out until I felt a gaze on me from behind. I looked over my shoulder and saw Beomgyu looking at my script, " I forgot my lines " He said as I gave him my script. " Okay, we'll air in 3....2....1 " The director said as we aired. 

" Soobin " Y/n " We both intorduced, " Soobin, I heard that you know our guests pretty well, do you? " I asked giving Soobin a sly smile, " Oh, well I do because they are my members!" He said as we both moved to the side so they can introduce themselves. " Beomgyu, how do you feel meeting MOA after such a long time?" I asked Beomgyu who was standing behind me, " Ohh, well it feels great to fianlly be back with MOA after such a long time and I hope this comeback makes them happy cause we worked really hard" Beomgyu said and waved to the camera cutely.

I smiled seeing how fond he was with his fans. Oh my god Y/n get it together. The interview went on with us asking them questions and them teasing Soobin. It was a fun time but it came to an end when the director yelled 'cut'. " Goodjob everyone" Yeonjun yelled as he started walkng out. I looked over at Soobin and saw him whisper something to Beomgyu. I saw Beomgyu look over at me with the biggest smile. " God please don't let be what i'm thinking" I mumbled under my breath.

Beomgyu came to me and whispered in my ear, "Meet me outside the bulding after your done" He said, winked at me then walked off stage. I looked over at Soobin with wide eyes, "Did you tell him?" I asked not wanting to know the answer, "Yep, and please don't be mad" He said moving back a little, "You expect me to not be mad at you?!" I whisper-yelled at Soobin, "Omg, the fans will love this" He said and ran off-stage.

I cursed at Soobin under my breathe. "I'm doomed" I mumbled under my breathe as I got off stage. I walked into my groups waiting room and sighed. " Y/n, you good" One of my members asked as I plopped down on the room couch. "Yeah, I guess" I said since none of my members know my crush on Beomgyu.

A few mins passed and I was still in the same position, until one of my staff members called me. "Y/n, Choi Beomgyu from TXT said he wants you" The staff member said and left the room. I sighed knowing exactly why he needs me.

I slowly exited the room and walked towards TXT's room. I knocked and a staff member opened, "Oh, Beomgyu-nim is in the makeup room waiting for you" She said as I walked nervously towards the room. I knocked and heard a little 'come in'.  My shaky hands somehow opened the door. I looked around and saw Beomgyu on the couch with his phone in his hand. "Oh, Y/n I was waiting for you" He said patting the empty space next to him, telling me to sit.

I sat next to him and I just now realized that it's only us in here. "Umm, so I heard from Soobin something" He said being all smiley, "That bitch" I mumbled but I'm pretty sure he heard me because he chuckled. "I'd like to tell you that I like too" He said, "I understand, you don't have to like me bac- Wait what?" I asked making sure I heard him right.

"I like you too, Kim Y/n" H esaid moving closer to my face. I was stunned, I couldn't move, "Wait" I said really confused of what's going on right now, "Let's date" He said locking arms with me. I smiled but turned my face the other. He chuckled, and from then on we were the most talked about couple. Lots of people loved and lots of people hated it, but what's more important to me that I'm living my best life with my amazing boyfriend.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's note

Hello fella! I know I haven't been active at all but I decided to write this short story for now.

Next week is exam week so I'm gonna be really busy but I SWEAR I'll really try this time.

Here's your present 🎁

He's so ethereal ✨

🐻🦋💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

151K 5.6K 54
❝You still like me, don't you?❞ ❝Ew no, please shut up.❞ As the saying goes "First love never dies". But do they bel...
6.5K 215 16
In which a single mother meets a guy her age as he helps her raise her child and face all the difficulties of being a parent β€’β€’ β€’β€’ Start: 13th July 2...
71.2K 3.8K 43
It all started with receiving a letter inside his locker. Beomgyu had a rough childhood until his mom married a very known and respected man. He was...
20.9K 577 50
Taegyu fanfiction, based on my imagination. ( just writing for fun, I love writing! Not expecting any readers but who reads this, I appreciate it! )