Mafia King and Queen - Dream...

By __oriana_x

Y/N is the daughter of the most powerful mafia in the world, the Black Crows Mafia. When it becomes her time... More

Important Information
1. Just a Normal Day
2. Masquerade Ball
3. Dance
4. Blood and Feathers
5. A New Leader
6. Funeral
7. Outplayed
8. 2-0
9. Face-off
10. Caught
12. Rescued?
13. Honored Guest or Dangerous Prisoner
14. Rescue Mission
15. Suprise Visit
16. On the Same Side
17. Deserved
18. Why Are You Helping Me?
19. Secrets Revealed
20. Party
21. Dancing Under the Stars
22. Masks and Darkness
23. End This With a Bang
24. Blood for the Blood God
25. Choose
26. Plans and Lies
27. Make Your Choice
28. Last Game
29. Safe
30. Late Night Calls
31. First Date
32. Autumn Leaves
33. Friends and Enemies
34. Love from the Past
35. Better Than You
36. Christmas
37. Mistletoe
38. Night Changes
39. Another Ball
40. Not Again
41. Shots
42. Happy New Year
43. Hurt So Much
44. Show You Mean It
45. Valentine's Day: Part One
46. Valentine's Day: Part 2
47. Valentines Day: Part 3
48. Valentine's Day: Part 4
49. Sex and Sunsets
50. Allies
51. Old Friends
52. The Calm Before the Storm
53. Meetings
54. Hit List
57. Birthday Crash
56. Bridge Down
57. True Love
58. She Said Yes
59. Final Boss
60. Bullets
61. Darkness and Death
62. My Fault
63. Waking Up
64. Reunited
65. Wedding
66. The End
Epilogue
Final Author's Note

11. Trapped

2.4K 74 87
By __oriana_x

Dream POV

Walking to meet Technoblade, I could feel a strange presence of someone following me. While I pretended to check my phone, I noticed two men in black slip behind pillars father up the street.

Great, just what I need.

I slip my hand into my right pocket and pull out the gun.

I take a deep breath and shoot at one of them to at least deter them so I can get away.

The bullet ricochets off the metal and the two men immediately advance toward me.

I hold up my gun to shoot again but one of them grabs my hand and twists it, sending the gun falling to the floor.

The second one tackled me and as I try to push him off, his knee collided with my right calf making me yell out in pain.

Shit.

I watch the two of them exchange glances before one of them punches me exactly in that spot. Stars dance in my vision as I clench my fists, trying to cope with the pain.

I feel myself picked up and a sharp pain in the back of my head before everything goes black.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

⚠️Kidnapping, Gore, Violence, and Death Warning⚠️

I have no idea how to write a torture scene but I'll try.

Skip to the next chapter if you feel uncomfortable.

When I wake up, I slowly take in my surroundings. The first thing I notice is that I'm unable to move in at all.

My eyes adjust to the dim light and register the lone lightbulb hanging from a string attached to the ceiling.

My wrists are tied above my head and suspended from the ceiling. My entire body is bare and covered in bruises.

I statin against the ropes to only hear a chuckle from behind me.

"Never thought I'd see the day the mighty Dream so all tied up."

"Who the fuck are you?!" I scream into the darkness. Another chuckle follows as I hear footsteps behind me. They move closer and closer before waking in front.

I lift my head up as my mouth falls open in shock.

"Hi Dream," Max smiles.

Max is the guy Dream was talking to during the ball.

"I thought you died in the fight!" I scream, yanking against the bindings more aggressively.

"Really? You think this is my first encounter with
Y/N? I knew she'd pull some shit so I left during the dance. I attended the funeral and dodged her again."

"She seems really hell-bent on killing you," I spit out.

"Oh, why wouldn't she?" Max laughs softly. He reaches into his pocket and pulls out a long, silver blade. "I mean, we dated once. Then she broke it off after I tried to kill her. Now she's trying to return the favor."

"As she should."

Max rolls his eyes.

"Anyways, looks like she's found a new love interest. You."

His dark eyes lock with mine as he slithers closer.

"I wonder how much your mafia would pay to get you back, alive."

The knife traces the dip of my jaw and I glare back at him.

Max moves to my side and traces the knife up the side of my head, his lips brushing against my ear.

"I wonder how much Y/N would pay to get you."

Max steps back with a smirk and grabs a bat leaning against the wall.

"Until then, I want to have some fun."

The bat moves closer and he raises it over his shoulder as his eyes scan my body.

"On second thought," he pulls out his knife and bends down to examine my calf. "I think I might..."

I immediately spit in his face and he recoils with a disgusted expression.

"Fine," he snaps. "I was going to be nice. But I guess not. Guards!"

In seconds, four guards surround me and hold on tight as Max begins tracing the knife up my calf.

I scream and yell curses while thrashing around but it's futile.

There are too many of them.

The first bit of the knife carved into my skin, ripping the stitches as Max presses his thumb to my wound.

I let out a howl of pain as he slowly withdraws the finger, touching it to the top of his tongue. He smirks and grabs his bat, raising it over his shoulder. 

The next hours drag by, and every slam of the bat against my body feels like I've been hit by a car. And I know how much that hurts.

Max swings at every exposed part of my body as I writhe and scream out in pain.

I squeeze my eyes shut and try to block out the sounds of my screams, the crunching of bones, and the dripping of blood.

After hours of struggling, the guards eventually stop holding me, mostly because I stopped fighting a long time ago.

Max soon grows bored and sets the bat down much to my relief.

"Hm, now that you're all marked up," his fingers trace over my bruises and I weakly try to live away. "Let's see what your friends think hm?"

I watch him walk away before coming back with my phone. His gloved hand roughly grabs my chin and holds my face in front of the phone to unlock it.

Once it's unlocked, Max scrolls through my phone for a few seconds before it begins ringing.

"Hello?" I perk up at the sound of Sapnap's voice.

"Hi!" I hear Max answer cheerfully.

"Who is this?" Sapnap asks hesitantly. I open my mouth to yell but Max seems to read my mind since his other hand roughly shoves a gag into my mouth.

"This is Max, leader of the Lions Mafia. I think I have something for yours."

Sapnap is silent for a bit, putting two and two together.

"What the fuck did you do with Dream?" he growls, low and dangerous. Max laughs.

"Now that's the question I wanted to hear. Why don't we FaceTime so I can show you?"

The call ends and he immediately begins dialing FaceTime.

Sapnap picks up instantly and I look up to see his horrified face magnified on the screen.

"Dream!" he screams. I scream back, muffled by the gag.

Max takes the phone and begins slowly walking around me, displaying my body for Sapnap to see.

"Like it?" he laughs. "His screams sounded lovely. I wish I recorded them for you to hear."

Sapnap stays silent, a mixture of shock, horror, and anger on his face.

"Now, let's see. How much would you be willing to pay for your friend, alive or dead?"

I scream back at Sapnap in protest but I'm cut off by a sharp bolt of electricity to my side.

I turn my head to see Max holding a taser as Sapnap yells furiously for him to stop.

"I wonder how much Y/N would pay to get you back?" Max continues.

"Nothing, I'd just steal him from you," a voice says from behind Max. He turns just as a bullet is put straight through his shoulder.

The phone falls to the ground with a clatter. Max rolls onto the ground, clutching his shoulder which is fountaining blood onto the floor.

"You haven't changed," Y/N remarks, circling Max who feels around in his jacket for his knife. He pulls it out but Y/N steps on the blade, kicking his face with her boot.

He lets go, holding his bloody nose as she kicks the knife away. The sound of the metal sliding across metal makes a dull ringing sound.

"Your guards are as predictable as before and so are you."

Max hisses and sits up slowly to attack but Y/N fires a second bullet straight through his thigh.

Max doubles over in pain, the floor becoming more red than gray.

Y/N smiles, calmly advancing toward him as she reaches into her pocket for a small needle.

"As much as I hate you, I'll be merciful just this once and let you have a painless death."

She bends down and injects the needle into Max's neck. Silence falls as she withdraws the needle and replaces it in her pocket.

Max suddenly lets out a wail of pain and begins rolling around, shaking and screaming.

"Oops, wrong dose," Y/N smirks. "I guess the quick death and long death drugs are pretty similar."

She leaves him writhing on the floor and walks over to me. I lift my head up to stare at her. I must look pathetic right now but I don't care.

"You're not off the hook either," she says, her fingers gently brushing against the gag. "But I want to play fair so I won't take this opportunity to kill you. But that doesn't mean I can't have my own fun."

A shot is fired right over my head, severing the rope in one go. My body collapses to the ground and my vision slowly fades out as the last thing I see is her black combat books.

——————————————————————————————

1,541 words

Sorry about the torture, I did warn you this book was going to be much more bloody than the others.

Comment any mistakes you find so I can fix them!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.2K 227 15
~Technoblade x Reader~ Two big mafia's have been rivals for years. In the past meetings between the two always ended in bloodshed. That's how Y/n's p...
11K 315 12
« You know we are rivals right. » George said coldly giving Dream a stare of death. « Of course till the end. » Dream said in the same tone back. «...
254K 2.6K 62
| Requests are closed! 🔹️ Finished Incl.: -💛Dreamnap -💜Dnf -🖤The DreamSMP -🤍Dreamnapfound -💚Dreamxreader -🧡Sapnapxreader -💙Georgexreader -❤Ka...
48.5K 2.1K 58
"You're a real force to be reckoned with, and I have so much respect for how you handle yourself. But for some reason... I'm the exception." Dream x...