1960's Daily Struggle

By LiannQ

Title: 六零奋斗日常 Author: On Yantai Mountain (砚台山上) Introduction: Cheng Zhou never thought that an accident would... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
120
121
122
123
124
Extra 1
Extra 2
Extra 3: End Of The World
Extra 3.2
Extra 3.3
Extra 3.4
Extra 3.5
Extra 3.6

47

460 13 0
By LiannQ

  Hearing the sound of the door being pushed open, Huo Yuedong looked up and glanced at him, lowered his head and stopped looking at him.

  "I've seen you, but I haven't seen you for two days. Tell me, what's the matter with me?" Huo Yuedong sneered.

  He goes to the Three Treasures Hall for everything, and usually doesn't come to look for him. Recently, he came to the Public Security Bureau several times and was very diligent.

  "..." Huo Yueze handed Cheng Zhou's household registration certificate to him, stating his intentions bluntly.

  "Brother, I want to ask you for a favor, can you help me move this household registration to the city?"

  Huo Yuedong took over the household registration certificate and said without looking at it: "Well, you honestly explained your whereabouts, and I'll find someone to do it for you."

  "Brother, it's not convenient to talk about it here. Can I explain it to you later?"

  Huo Yuedong wondered: "what are you busy with recently? That guy Cui Jiaqi said that you were out of the city, what did you do?"

  "I didn't do anything, I just went to Huaishan County."

  Huo Yueze urged him: "Hurry up and help me with the procedures for moving households, I need it urgently."

  "What's the hurry? The procedures for moving households are not difficult. The key is where to move? Where is the affiliated work unit?" Huo Yuedong raised his eyes and asked.

  Huo Yueze had thought about this for a long time. "Last year, I moved my hukou from my home, and you put his hukou in my name."

  "I didn't bring a household registration book when I came out this time. You can go to your colleague to register his household registration first, and then give me a proof of urban household registration."

  There is some secret selfishness in his heart. Since he can't openly and openly have a relationship with Zhouzhou, it is good to put the names of the two people in a household registration book.

  Thinking of this, the smile in Huo Yueze's eyes deepened, he raised his head and continued, "Is this kind of trivial thing okay for you?"

  Huo Yuedong nodded: "You also said that it's a trivial matter. I can go out to the household registration department next door and turn it around for you."

  But Huo Yuedong was obviously reluctant to help him, and asked with a sullen face: "Cheng Zhou? Who is this? It's not a relative, not a relationship, why should you put him under your account?"

  Huo Yueze refused to answer, and directly pushed him out to take the time to complete the relocation procedures.

  "Brother, I'm really in a hurry, don't hesitate, I'll explain it to you later."

  Huo Yuedong couldn't beat him, so he had to go to help him with the formalities with a dark face. After waiting for about 20 minutes, he walked in with the newly opened account certificate.

  In a very aggressive tone, he said, "Here, next time you bring your household registration book, I'll add this person's name and stamp it with an official seal."

  "Okay, then I'll go." Sure enough, it was neat to have acquaintances to help.

  Huo Yueze got the urban household registration certificate, turned his head and was about to leave, typically turning his face and not recognizing anyone.

  "..." Huo Yuedong shouted angrily: "Hey, where is the small yard where you live? I'll go see you after get off work."

  "No, don't come to see me." Huo Yueze said without looking back, if he really wanted to let his eldest brother come, his current quiet days are probably gone.

  Huo Yuedong kicked him: "Go away, you think it's rare for me to hang out with you, go home and have a look when you have time."

  Huo Yueze raised his hand: "Okay, I'll go back when I have time."

  At the gate of Chang'an Middle School, Huo Yueze and the old man who was the gatekeeper hadn't seen each other for a long time. He stopped his bicycle and said a few words to the old man.

  When he went to school here, he ran out of business all day long without his main business. The old man took his tobacco and alcohol and let him walk back and forth through the door with one eye closed. Looking back now, I can't help feeling that the years are passing by. .

  Huo Yueze's eldest sister-in-law, Fang Xiaoting, wears a common braid, and coarse cloth clothes can't hide her extremely beautiful appearance.

  "What are you doing here?" Fang Xiaoting looked puzzled.

  "Yueze, it's rare to see you kid, and you don't want to come here often after graduation?" The old man next to him joked. He had taught Huo Yueze, and he was deeply impressed by this thorn who refused to study hard.

  Huo Yueze smiled, motioned Fang Xiaoting to come to the corridor, and whispered, "Sister-in-law, can you help me get a certificate of study?"

  "What do you want this for?" Fang Xiaoting looked at him suspiciously. This dead boy has disappeared for a few days, and Mingyu's little cub was talking about his little uncle in her ear.

  "I'm useful, sister-in-law, please help me, just write this name."

  Huo Yueze took out the household registration certificate and showed her, "I really need it urgently, otherwise I will definitely not come to you. You should be able to get the school's official seal, right? Help me get a certificate of enrollment and stamp it with the official seal. ."

  Fang Xiaoting squinted at him, "Who is this person? How could I ask you to run errands for him?" She was so daring, she actually thought of asking her to help forge the proof of study.

  "Sister-in-law, in the eyes of Xiao Mingyu, you can help me, okay?" Huo Yueze said bitterly.

  Fang Xiaoting looked at him and hesitated for a moment, "You wait here, I'll go in and open it for you."

  "Hey, okay, thank you sister-in-law." Huo Yueze said unexpectedly, he thought he would have to spend a lot of words, but he didn't expect his sister-in-law to agree to give him a certificate so quickly.

  In less than five minutes, Huo Yueze got the proof of study, and said with a relaxed expression: "Sister-in-law, when I'm free next time, I'll buy snacks for Mingyu's brat."

  Fang Xiaoting refused decisively, "Don't buy it for him again."

  "Also, how much salary do you save? You will have to marry a daughter-in-law in the future."

  Having said that, the final topic is still here.

  Fang Xiaoting was also reminded by her man that Huo's parents and Huo's mother had already left. In the end, she had to worry about these things.

  Huo Yueze said anxiously, "sister-in-law, don't give me those messy blind dates."

  He shamelessly added, "I'm still young, I didn't plan to get married so early."

  Fang Xiaoting said with a smile: "Xing Xing Xing, I will leave you alone for the time being. After two years, you will have to ask me to help you."

  Huo Yueze didn't want to bring up this topic again, "sister-in-law, are you busy recently? I want to ask you to help me make two more quilts."

  "Why do you want to make a new one? Isn't your mattress new?" Fang Xiaoting was puzzled.

  "Didn't I move out? I just took this opportunity to replace all of them with new ones. Those quilts sold outside are not thick at all." Huo Yueze explained.

  It's not the first time Fang Xiaoting has helped with needlework. Hearing the words, she said, "Send me the cotton and fabric, and I'll do it for you when I have time."

  "Okay, then I'm leaving."

  Before leaving, Huo Yueze thought about what Song Zhenzhu reminded him, subconsciously turned his head and said to Fang Xiaoting, "Sister-in-law, don't let others know about my visit to you today."

  He emphasized: "Especially that girl Lingling."

  Fang Xiaoting nodded and promised that he would not talk nonsense, Huo Yueze was relieved, and rode his bicycle directly to the department store.

  He ran back behind Qian Dayong to complete the formalities, and then went to the sub-district office near the coal mine to register Cheng Zhou's personal information.

  Cheng Zhou's hukou was linked to the coal mine with him, and the food relationship naturally had to fall on this side.

  But Huo Yueze is still a temporary worker. Temporary workers can only receive wages, not the same share of food as regular workers.

  His current supply of food is only the most basic supply for urban residents, which is pitiful. When his temporary workers are completely turned over, the coal mine is willing to give him the corresponding share of grain.

  So to be more careful, in the next five months, maybe he really has to rely on Cheng Zhou's food book to eat.

  Huo Yueze smiled. He didn't bring his own food book, so he could only temporarily report Cheng Zhou's food relationship, and then bring the food book and add Cheng Zhou's name next time.

  After finishing all the formalities, Huo Yueze returned to the department store.

  "Brother Qian, when will Zhouzhou come to work here?" Huo Yueze asked.

  Cheng Zhou is still semi-illiterate, and he has to make full use of the time to teach the little fool to recognize all the characters.

  Qian Dayong thought very thoughtfully, "Today is the 9th. You ask him to come and report again in mid-August, so that he can at least receive the salary for the second half of the month."

  This year, the monthly salary is basically paid twice, only half of the salary for the first half of the month is paid, and the rest of the salary will be paid out at the end of the month.

  "Okay, then I'll talk to him when I go back." Huo Yueze breathed a sigh of relief, there was still plenty of time, and it was too late for the tutorial boat to read.

  Before leaving the department store, he didn't forget to buy Cheng Zhou sweet malted milk essence. Thinking that the pastries at home seemed to be almost destroyed by the snack food, he turned around and bought him two packs of pastries, and then rode his bicycle back to the small shop. courtyard.

  Originally, he had to go to the bookstore to buy two books for reading, but Huo Yueze temporarily remembered that he still had elementary school textbooks at the bottom of the box, so he simply stopped buying new books.

  When he returns to the Teacher's Family Home tomorrow, he happens to be bringing all his luggage, and by the way, he also brings his own textbooks. It is enough to use these books to teach the boat to read.

  "Zhouzhou, I'm back."

  Huo Yueze pushed the bicycle into the small yard, turned around and bolted the yard gate.

  The house was still silent.

  Cheng Zhou was lying on the bed sleeping righteously, with docile eyebrows, slightly bulging cheeks, and a soft white belly exposed, covered with clear kiss marks.

  Huo Yueze moved lightly, piled all the things hanging on the bicycle on the table, set fire to boil water as always, then took two basins of cold water to wash away the smell of sweat, climbed onto the bed unceremoniously, and hugged the person in his arms. My dear.

  Cheng Zhou was awakened by him in a daze, "don't bother me, I want to sleep."

  "Zhouzhou, it's past three o'clock in the afternoon, haven't you slept too long?" Huo Yueze bit his earlobe and asked.

  "Am I sleepy?" Cheng Zhou angrily wanted to hit him.

  "That doesn't work either, I slept too much."

  Huo Yueze sat up and hugged him affectionately in his arms, "You count your fingers, what time do I leave in the morning?"

  Cheng Zhou lay on his shoulders, his eyes drowsy, "It seems to be more than nine o'clock."

  Huo Yueze asked, "After I leave, you lie down and sleep, right?"

  Cheng Zhou remained silent, rubbing his head against his shoulder and acting like a spoiled child.

  Huo Yueze was a little soft-hearted, and patiently coaxed him: "Zhouzhou, you have slept for at least five hours, and continue to sleep after eating in the afternoon."

  "You can talk with me now, and when you're fully awake, we'll cook and eat."

  Cheng Zhou had to speak: "Have you got my account and job done?"

  "It's done, I'll transfer your account to mine."

  "Ah? How did you move to your place?" Cheng Zhou was confused, and he hadn't realized the deep meaning of it.

  Huo Yueze smiled, looking at Cheng Zhou's obedient appearance, he couldn't help lowering his head and exchanging a long kiss with him.

  As soon as the kiss was over, Cheng Zhou was out of breath, frowned and said, "Don't kiss again, I don't want to provoke you at all now."

  "Don't worry, I'll stay true for the time being."

  Huo Yueze moved him up, picked up Cheng Zhou's clothes, massaged his waist, and pressed his head down to kiss his cheek.

  He is now at the age of strong hormones, holding a well-behaved lover in his arms, and he can think about it all the time.

  Cheng Zhou avoided him helplessly, "When do I go to work?"

  "I will officially report on the 15th. Tomorrow I will go to the factory to take a leave of absence, just to concentrate on teaching you how to read." Huo Yueze said distractedly.

  "Okay, I should learn to read quickly."

  Cheng Zhou thought to himself that he had some basics anyway. At most, he knew the traditional and simplified characters one by one, so it shouldn't be difficult to learn.

  Huo Yueze panted heavily and hugged him, trying to divert his attention.

  Cheng Zhoushuang's legs were in the air, and his head was dizzy, leaning on the other's shoulders, letting him walk back and forth with him in his arms.

  Disgusting that it was a little uncomfortable for him to be held, he knocked on Huo Yueze's head and asked the man to put himself down, and he could go down the ground himself.

  Huo Yueze refused to follow him, walked to the open space in front of the bed frame, and said, "I plan to build a wall here to separate the bedroom we sleep from."

  Cheng Zhou couldn't lift his hand, and couldn't get down to the ground, so he nodded helplessly.

  "There are also bed frames. I'm going to make two wardrobes and put them next to them."

  Speaking of this, Huo Yueze reminded: "Zhouzhou, don't take out the clothes you put in the space buttons and wear them. You will wear the clothes made here in the future, you know?"

  Cheng Zhou frowned: "Then I only have the two newly made clothes to wear."

  "Next time I'll pull some more cloth for you, and have someone make a few more sets according to your size."

  Cheng Zhou pressed against his neck and whispered, "Okay."

  Huo Yueze carried him around the room, explained his thoughts and plans clearly, and then sat on the threshold to talk to him.

  "My little yard, you didn't like it back then." Huo Yueze said with a smile.

  "I dislike it now." Cheng Zhou gave him a roll of eyes.

  "It's useless to dislike it," Huo Yueze kissed the corner of his mouth, "You are destined to live here with me."

  Cheng Zhou pushed his head away and talked to him about business, "I want to deal with the deer stored in the space button this afternoon, but I don't know what to do?"

  Huo Yueze replied: "I know how to deal with it, you can just let me do it."

  Cheng Zhou heard the words and immediately threw him a deer, "Okay, let me down, we will deal with this together, just in time to make venison for the afternoon."

  He better not stay in Huo Yueze's arms, he always feels that he will be held down in the next second and let him do whatever he wants.

  The first time was probably because the two of them were in the deep mountains, and Huo Yueze didn't toss him too hard.

  The second time he went to bed, this shameless hooligan completely exposed his true nature. He spoke gentle words, but his eyebrows and eyes were cold, his expression was cold, and his movements were ruthless.

  Cheng Zhou can fully see his true face.

  "..." Huo Yueze let go of him helplessly, "Zhouzhou, what are you afraid of? I said I won't touch you now."

  Cheng Zhou felt the steadiness of stepping on the ground again, and when he heard the words, he said, "I'm not afraid."

  He stretched out his hand and pulled Huo Yueze, "Get up, stop sitting, help me handle the venison, I'll be useful."

  Huo Yueze went into the house and took a kitchen knife. He picked up two pots of water in advance. The water also happened to be boiled in the pot. Cheng Zhou watched it for less than two seconds before Huo Yueze rushed back to the house with a cold face.

  "Zhouzhou, you'd better stay indoors, don't watch these bloody scenes."

  Hearing what he said, Cheng Zhou retracted his eagerness to try, "Okay, then call me after you've dealt with it, and I'll stay in the room."

  Cheng Zhou was lying on the table, waiting a little bored. As soon as he lifted his eyelids, he saw the jar of malted milk essence.

  He jumped up in surprise and quickly opened the lid of the malted milk essence, and could smell the slightly sweet milk fragrance inside.

  He couldn't wait to scoop two big spoons into the enamel jar, grabbed the thermos on the ground and poured in hot water. In an instant, the sweet smell filled the tip of the nose, Cheng Zhou frowned, a little disgusted with the milk smell inside.

  However, he couldn't help being greedy, he blew a little cool, and purred while holding the enamel jar, looking like a greedy little cat.

  No way, since this decadent and poor age, his standard of living has dropped again and again, and the food in the space button has to be kept for Huo Yueze. He has not eaten good food for a long time.

  Cheng Zhou had completely forgotten the soup dumplings and other foods he had eaten.

  After Huo Yueze speeded up the processing of the venison, he entered the door and found a Cheng Zhou who was burping constantly, and the milky fragrance of malted milk lingered on his body.

  He couldn't help laughing, "Zhou Zhou, how much did you drink?"

  Cheng Zhou tried his best to hold back his hiccups, "I only drank two bowls..."

  Huo Yueze had a bit of deer blood on his body, so it's not good to go up and hug him and pat his back, "Wait, I'll wash the marks on my body and come over to help you."

  Cheng Zhou wanted to cry without tears, "I, hiccup, I really didn't drink too much..."

  Huo Yueze was amused by him, went into the washroom to clean himself up in a hurry, changed his clothes, stepped forward and picked him up, teasing: "Don't you dislike the milk powder in wheat milk essence?"

  Cheng Zhou hiccupped again, slapped him angrily, lowered his head and refused to speak any more, it was so shameful.

  Huo Yueze slapped along his back, and the two tossed for a while, but Cheng Zhou finally stopped the non-stop hiccups.

  At this time, it was already more than four o'clock in the afternoon, the sun began to slant westward, and the white clouds fluttered in the sky.

  Cheng Zhou cut all the processed venison into small pieces, stuffed most of them into the empty lunch box, sealed them, and put them in the space button to keep them fresh.

  The oil in the pot was hot, so he threw the rest of the meat into it and fry it well, put onions, garlic, salt and other seasonings, added half a pot of water, covered it and waited for it to cook slowly for an hour.

  Huo Yueze also helped him simmer the bone broth, "Zhouzhou, there are still many bones left. When Cui Jiaqi comes around six o'clock, I want to give him some."

  "Okay, you can see it." Cheng Zhou said he had no opinion.

  It was fine for the two of them to sit still, Huo Yueze simply took a pen to teach him to read, and Cheng Zhou lay on the table and turned his head to look at him.

  Huo Yueze's appearance is very tough, his eyebrows are deep, his jaw line is clear and neat, and his tightly pursed lips are a little thin.

  Cheng Zhou thought to himself, saying that most people with thin lips are unkind, but he doesn't believe such unfounded words at all.

  But this person, under the smiling mask, does hide a cold and indifferent temperament, at least not concealing his true nature on the bed.

  I don't know how Huo Yueze took a fancy to him at a glance? Cheng Zhou secretly wondered.

  "What's wrong?" Huo Yueze covered his neck and shook.

  Cheng Zhou came back to his senses, "What did you just say?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.6K 460 76
Shen Xuyao is a young actor. A car accident caused him to travel through a novel he was reading, and sadly became a He became the heroine's cousin an...
31K 2.5K 45
Story of a family - strict father, loving mother and naughty kids.
62.5K 2.4K 198
Shen Xuyao is a young actor. A car accident caused him to travel through a novel he was reading, and sadly became a He became the heroine's cousin an...
38.9K 1.7K 198
Shen Xuyao is a young actor. A car accident caused him to travel through a novel he was reading, and sadly became a He became the heroine's cousin an...