1960's Daily Struggle

By LiannQ

Title: 六零奋斗日常 Author: On Yantai Mountain (砚台山上) Introduction: Cheng Zhou never thought that an accident would... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
120
121
122
123
124
Extra 1
Extra 2
Extra 3: End Of The World
Extra 3.2
Extra 3.3
Extra 3.4
Extra 3.5
Extra 3.6

42

458 15 0
By LiannQ

  Huo Yueze looked at the traces he had left on Cheng Zhou before, and only restrained and kissed the corner of his mouth, "Zhouzhou, I'm going out to pack up the rest."

  Cheng Zhou didn't expect that Huo Yueze really didn't bother him much, so he hugged him and kissed him excitedly, "You finish your work quickly, I want to sleep with you in my arms."

  This sentence prompted Huo Yueze to speed up his movements, quickly gather the things he should collect, and then took a simple shower with the remaining hot water and cold water.

  Cheng Zhou got into his arms and took the initiative to show him the red rope around his neck, "Look, this gray button has an independently compressed space inside. Unfortunately, the space inside is only 18 cubic meters."

  "Is this a high-tech product from your place?"

  Huo Yueze rubbed the gray button, and it felt cold to the touch. It was really unexpected that there was something in this ordinary button.

  "Yes," Cheng Zhou wrapped his arms around each other's back unconsciously, and his tone was a little uneasy, "You should be able to guess some of my origins, right?"

  After all, he had never deliberately concealed it in front of this person, and all the little secrets that should not have been exposed were shaken off.

  Huo Yueze sensed his unease, kissed his cheek comfortingly, and said, "Zhouzhou, I know you are not from this world."

  "You..." Cheng Zhou hugged him at a loss, with a hint of panic in his black and white eyes.

  Huo Yueze patted the back of the person in his arms, and rubbed his lips against his ear, "Zhouzhou, don't be afraid, you still have me in this world, and I will accompany you well."

  Cheng Zhou was moved to tears by him, "Why are you so provocative?"

  Huo Yueze smiled, leaned back, made him lie on top of him, and pulled the clothes next to him to cover the heads of the two of them. The voice in the dark had a coaxing meaning.

  "Baby, you always hide your little secrets and refuse to tell them. Now you are covered with a little quilt, and it's just the two of us. Would you like to tell me honestly?"

  Cheng Zhou stretched out his hand and patted his face, the sound of pia's slap was extremely loud, and the next second he couldn't help touching his face and gently rubbing his face, "You just didn't have a good heart, you were thinking of me at the beginning, and now you are deliberately doing it again. Coax me to tell the truth."

  Huo Yueze was not angry when he was beaten, he held his hand and kissed it intimately, just waiting for the softhearted idiot to confess to him.

  Cheng Zhou spoke his words, and whispered in his ear his peculiar experience of straying into the crack of space, the three days of torment he spent in the deep mountains, and the days of his short life in the production team of Wangjia Village. Speaking of Aunt Ge He and his cousin were kind to him, the big-headed iron eggs were funny, and then there was the stupid thing about taking the wrong bus to Chang'an City.

  Time is indeed the most miraculous cure.

  More than half a month ago, he was extremely terrified, and he was cautiously testing around in this world, but now he is so relaxed and reliant on this person around him that his sense of security is overwhelming.

  Thinking of this, Cheng Zhou touched Huo Yueze's chin in the dark, and said excitedly at the end, "I told you all the little secrets, now it's up to you to tell me your little secrets."

  Huo Yueze said in a low voice, "Zhouzhou, you haven't said that the special energy food is good for me?"

  "You said this," Cheng Zhou choked his mouth, "this kind of special energy is very common among us, and it is very good for your physical evolution, in case this energy accumulates to a certain point-"

  Cheng Zhou continued half-truth: "Your physique has evolved, maybe you can break the genetic isolation between us, so that we can have a baby of our own."

  Affected by the general environment of the empire, he did not reject the fact that he could have a baby, not to mention that he might not have it.

  Cheng Zhou said and drew a fist-sized circle on his shoulder, "He is only born with such a big, especially small egg, it takes a lot of thought to make him grow up to the breaking stage. of."

  Huo Yueze wanted to laugh when he heard what he said, "Zhouzhou, do you just want to lay an egg?"

  Cheng Zhou, who was mistaken for wanting to lay eggs: "..."

  He jumped violently in the bottom of his heart, this is definitely a big misunderstanding!

  But Cheng Zhou couldn't explain it clearly. He really wanted to let Huo Yueze know that the lifespans of the two of them were so different. He could almost imagine how helpless and unwilling this person would be in his heart. He still kept it a secret. Dead best.

  "Take it as if I really want to have a baby."

  Cheng Zhou reluctantly accepted this excuse and patted him angrily on the chest, "Don't change the subject for me, it's your turn to tell the little secret."

  Huo Yueze was silent for a while. He was not a fool. Zhouzhou was afraid that he didn't tell him the truth about this matter.

  "What are you doing?" Cheng Zhou scratched his lungs in curiosity, grabbed his cheek to make him come back to his senses, "Hurry up and confess, don't tick off my curiosity any more."

  Huo Yueze shook his head and no longer thought deeply, and whispered in his ear: "Baby, you are really stupid."

  Cheng Zhou was full of anticipation to listen to his little secret, but when he heard only this sentence, he suddenly became furious, "Do you say it again?"

  Huo Yueze held him down, "Haven't you ever doubted my origin? How could a native born and raised in the area notice your unusualness?"

  Cheng Zhou looked up and asked, "What do you mean?"

  "You are smart because you disguised yourself well in front of others, at least before you met me, you disguised yourself well."

  Huo Yueze touched Cheng Zhou's soft cheek, "If you say you're stupid, you're really stupid. You believed me so easily and didn't hide it in front of me, so why didn't you notice my unusualness? "

  Cheng Zhou puffed out his cheeks and was furious, "Tell me honestly!"

  Huo Yueze didn't dare to make him angry again, and said concisely: "I have the memory of the last life."

  "Although some memory fragments are inexplicably forgotten, I still remember most of the things."

  Cheng Zhou was shocked, but his attention was obviously different from that of ordinary people. He stepped forward curiously every minute and asked, "What did you do in your last life?"

  Huo Yueze didn't expect his focus to be in this place, and said amusingly, "I'm still a transporter. I lead a few brothers to move supplies back and forth. Everyday life is quite simple."

  The tone was understated, and no other information was revealed at all.

  He really didn't lie. In the last days, they have to go out to search for supplies every day, fight to the death with vicious beasts by the way, and rush back to the safe area at the speed of life and death. Isn't it just a transporter?

  Hearing what he said, Cheng Zhou suddenly lost interest, "I thought you were so good, but it turned out to be not as good as me."

  Huo Yueze hugged and rubbed him intimately, "Yes, Zhouzhou, you are so powerful, you have space for buttons, and mental strength. It seems that I really have to rely on you to support my family in the future."

  Cheng Zhou was a little buoyed by the praise, and Huo Yueze coaxed him not to close the door at all, and poured out his surrounding information and preferences and habits. In the end, he couldn't stand the drowsiness and fell asleep against his chest. .

  When Cheng Zhou woke up again, the sun was shining brightly, and there was no one around.

  Cheng Zhou suddenly sat up smartly, and his mental power hurriedly spread out to search around, and then he saw the familiar back next to the stream not far away.

  "Huo Yueze, come here for me." Cheng Zhou shouted angrily.

  "Zhouzhou, you are awake."

  Cheng Zhou slapped him on the head and taught him a lesson, "Why don't you stay by my side? This is a deep mountain, and you can encounter wild beasts everywhere. I'm not by your side. What if something happens to you?"

  Huo Yueze, who was once again protected as a weak chicken: "..." His skills are actually not that weak.

  Cheng Zhou was still a little scared, got up angrily and continued: "If you run around again, don't want to come to the mountains with me in the future."

  Huo Yueze willingly pretended to be a weak chicken and kept his claws clean, "Zhouzhou, I will definitely stay with you obediently next, okay?"

  Cheng Zhou pushed his hand away angrily, put on his clothes by himself, stretched his long arms and waited for someone to hug him, and returned to his squeamish appearance in an instant.

  Huo Yueze smiled and hugged him tenderly, allowing this little idiot to run wild on him.

  The two of them didn't waste any more time, simply finished the meal, Cheng Zhou lay lazily on Huo Yueze's back, his legs swayed from time to time, and his posture was quite pleasant and enjoyable.

  Wandering around the inside of the deep mountain, I harmed a bunch of pheasants and rabbits, as well as countless wild eggs, and I did not forget to scavenge the honeycomb nests on the trees, and the most important herd of deer.

  The space buttons were stuffed to the brim again, leaving no gaps.

  Cheng Zhou clapped his hands with satisfaction, and took Huo Yueze out of the mountains immediately.

  "Auntie, I'm back."

  Tiedan and Xiaoya in the room heard the sound and ran out in a hurry, excitedly circling around Cheng Zhou.

  "Little cousin, you are back."

  Tie Dan is still a dark and shiny little black brat, and his tone of voice is rare and a little embarrassed.

  Xiaoya put on her pigtails and hugged Cheng Zhou's thighs tightly with both hands, "Little cousin, why did you come back?"

  "Of course it's to make money to buy candy, otherwise how can I share these snacks for you?"

  Cheng Zhou turned around and took out a package of cakes from the basket behind Huo Yueze, but he didn't intend to hand it directly to these two greedy little boys.

  "This is my friend, Huo Yueze."

  Before Cheng Zhou could finish speaking, Xiaoya and her superior shouted, "Uncle Huo."

  "Uncle Huo." Tie Dan stumbled and shouted.

  Huo Yueze: "..." Why does it suddenly feel like being called old?

  Cheng Zhou chuckled and walked into the room, "Where's the aunt and the cousin? Are there only two of you at home?"

  Tie Dan stared greedily at the paper bag in Cheng Zhou's hand, "Mother and sister-in-law are both cooking in the cafeteria."

  Xiaoya nodded, "Yes, yes, little cousin, you don't know, we have been eating in the canteen in the village these past few days, and all we have been eating are steamed buns with white flour. The steamed buns with white flour are delicious."

  Cheng Zhou frowned, "Where did you get so much food? How can you eat white flour buns all at once?"

  Huo Yueze interjected: "They should have gathered all the rations in the village into the canteen, so there is so much food."

  Cheng Zhou pressed down the question in his heart for a while, squatted down and said, "Iron egg, little girl, look into my eyes."

  "The night before I left, do you still remember what I said?" Cheng Zhou directly used his mental power, blurring their memory of the details of their past.

  The two little kids shook their heads with dull eyes, "I don't remember much."

  Cheng Zhou then relieved his mental power and said preemptively, "What are you two doing? Do you want to eat mung bean cake?"

  It is not difficult for him to blur the memory of the child, and the real consumption of mental energy is still to come.

  Tiedan was the first to react, "I want to eat, I want to eat, little cousin, give me a piece."

  "Little cousin, and me, I want two pieces." Xiaoya greedily wanted to eat one more piece.

  Cheng Zhou smiled and distributed mung bean cake to them. After they finished eating, he sent the two of them to Aunt Chunhua's house next door. "You go and call Big Tou, and I also left him the mung bean cake."

  "Tie Dan, you take the little girl with you."

  Tie Dan nodded and took Xiaoya's hand out of the courtyard gate.

  When only the two of them were left in the room, Huo Yueze asked aloud, "Zhouzhou, what were you doing just now? Hypnosis?"

  "right."

  Cheng Zhou explained the specific reason to him, "When I left the village, the excuses I made were too many troubles. Instead of using a bunch of lies to cover it up, it is better to directly blur this part of their memory of details."

  Huo Yueze said in a worried tone, "It's not easy for you, is it?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

149K 14.8K 30
"သူက သူစိမ်းမှ မဟုတ်တာ..." "..............." "အဟင်း..ငယ်သူငယ်ချင်းလို့ပြောရမလား..အတန်းတူတက်ခဲ့ဖူးတဲ့ အတန်းဖော်လို့ ပြောရမလား...ဒါမှမဟုတ်..ရန်သူတွေလို...
30.8K 2.5K 45
Story of a family - strict father, loving mother and naughty kids.
263K 40K 102
ပြန်သူမရှိတော့ဘူးဆိုလို့ ယူပြန်လိုက်ပြီ ဟီးဟီး ဖတ်ပေးကြပါဦး
41K 1.2K 136
Cannon Fodder Little Husband [Quick Wear] 炮灰小夫郎[快穿] Author 张三悟 Status 349 Chapters Description After Wu Bai died, he crossed over and became a littl...