1960's Daily Struggle

By LiannQ

Title: 六零奋斗日常 Author: On Yantai Mountain (砚台山上) Introduction: Cheng Zhou never thought that an accident would... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
120
121
122
123
124
Extra 1
Extra 2
Extra 3: End Of The World
Extra 3.2
Extra 3.3
Extra 3.4
Extra 3.5
Extra 3.6

40

600 16 0
By LiannQ

  Huo Yueze and Cheng Zhou successfully squeezed onto the bus, swayed for nearly an hour, and finally arrived at Wangjiang Town.

  "Finally arrived at Wangjiang Town."

  Cheng Zhou squeezed out of the car after a hard time, his mouth was bitter, and he felt nauseous in his chest.

  Seeing this, Huo Yueze quickly took out the military water bottle, squatted down and fed it to him, "Zhouzhou, you should drink some water, it should be better."

  Cheng Zhou drank the water, suppressed the uncomfortable energy in his throat, and frowned, "There are too many people on this bus, it's just crowded."

  He was firmly held in his arms by Huo Yueze, trying not to squeeze with other people. For this reason, when he got out of the car, he was still a little dizzy.

  Huo Yueze patted his back lightly, and followed it for a while, "There is only one round-trip bus between Wangjiang Town and Huaishan County, there must be a lot of people on the bus, you sit for a while, we'll be together. I will go directly to the state-run restaurant for dinner.”

  It is already two o'clock in the afternoon, the sun is shining, the sky is cloudless, and the cicadas on the trees are humming.

  The two had a simple meal at the state-run restaurant, and then set off for the Wangjiacun production brigade.

  "It will take at least an hour to walk, if only I had a bicycle." Cheng Zhou looked at the bicycles passing by on the street with envy.

  Huo Yueze was also sweating hot, and when he heard the words, he said, "Zhouzhou, wait here in the shade. I'll go there and see if there is a donkey cart on the way."

  Cheng Zhou didn't want him to run back and forth alone, so he stubbornly wanted to follow. The two asked around, and then they met an old man who was driving a carriage. He said that he would pass by the Wangjia Village production team in the middle, so they could take a ride. A ride.

  Huo Yueze thanked him repeatedly, pulled Cheng Zhou to sit over, and took the initiative to chat with the old man on the road. At the same time, he didn't forget to hold his straw hat to block the sun above his head for the people next to him.

  Cheng Zhou pushed him away and said disapprovingly, "I also have a straw hat, you can put it on yourself, don't stop me."

  This person was soaked in the sun, sweat was dripping from the back of his neck, why was he only thinking about blocking him from the sun?

  Huo Yueze was pushed away several times by him, and he had no choice but to put the straw hat back on again. The old man smiled when he saw this, and joked, "You two brothers have a good relationship."

  Cheng Zhou laughed, and secretly pinched Huo Yueze's lower back in annoyance, motioning him to calm down outside, so that no one would find out that their relationship was unusual.

  Huo Yueze held back the pain, continued gossiping with the old man as usual to pass the time, and inquired about the situation of the nearby village without a trace.

  At this point in time, the omen of famine should have appeared somewhat, but unfortunately no one has noticed it in time, and they do not know what the crop harvest in the countryside will be like this year.

  Without waiting for Huo Yueze to continue inquiring, the old man stopped the carriage, turned his head and said to them: "Young man, you have arrived at the place, you can walk along this forest, and you can go to Wangjia Village for production after a short walk. team."

  "It's here." Cheng Zhou cheered, jumped off the tablet swiftly, and thanked the old man again and again excitedly.

  Huo Yueze took out five cents and stuffed it into the old man. Then he hurriedly took the carrying bag and caught up with Cheng Zhou, who had jumped far away. He frowned and said, "Zhouzhou, don't run around, follow along. Walk right beside me."

  In this forest, the grass is growing wildly, and the weeds are overgrown. Maybe there will be snakes in it. What should I do if I accidentally bite?

  Cheng Zhou smiled nonchalantly, "It's alright, don't be so nervous, I can't be more clear about the movement within a one-kilometer radius."

  Huo Yueze still held his hand uneasy, keeping the person firmly beside him, preventing him from jumping around again.

  Cheng Zhou dissipated his mental strength and realized that there was no one in the four fields, and he didn't dislike Huo Yueze's sweat. I want your back."

  He wanted to do this for a long time, but it was always inconvenient in Chang'an City. Now that he was in the deserted grove, Cheng Zhou couldn't take the opportunity to coquettishly ask Huo Yueze to carry him.

  "Okay, I'll carry you on my back." Huo Yueze squatted down and easily picked up the person behind him.

  Cheng Zhou wrapped his arms around his neck, leaned over and kissed his side cheek intimately, licking and kissing the person who was willing to carry him like a glutton, and the tenderness in his heart came out one by one.

  "Zhouzhou." Huo Yueze was so excited by him that he had to stop, throw away the basket in his hand, and stretched out his hand to move the person behind him to the front, staring at the person's clear and bright eyes, his Adam's apple up and down fretting.

  Cheng Zhou wrapped his legs tightly around him, looked up at his deep eyebrows, his face was burning with panic, and whispered in his ear: "Huo Yueze, sit down."

  A short sentence, full of reverie meaning.

  The dense withered grass is almost as tall as a person, and the two people who are lying together and lying around are tightly blocked.

  Cheng Zhou lowered his head and couldn't wait to kiss him. Huo Yueze couldn't help laughing because of his naive and greedy kiss, "Zhou Zhou, didn't I teach you how to kiss before?"

  Cheng Zhou unceremoniously slapped him on the shoulder, raised his eyes and glared at him, "Shut up for me."

  Huo Yueze was so hot with his clear eyes that he didn't care to pay attention to the movements around him. He rolled over and pressed him and kissed him, easily regaining the initiative between the two.

  There is no one in the open air, and the four wild plants are overgrown.

  Cheng Zhou's limbs were weakened by the kiss, but he still hugged the person on his body tightly, endured the burning on his face, avoided him and panted: "Let's not go to the village first, I want to take you into the deep mountains, I am right. It's familiar there."

  After thinking about it for a long time last night, he finally thought of something. Some wild animal flesh and blood can help amplify the effect of special energy. This time he has to go into the deep mountains to catch more deer, and by the way, he will try his luck to find traces of tigers.

  Hearing this, Huo Yueze hugged him excitedly, with naked/naked ** in his eyes, "Zhou Zhou, are you serious?"

  Cheng Zhou lowered his head to avoid his eyes, rubbed his body softly on him, and then said in a low voice, "Really, but not here, maybe someone will come from a distance."

  "Okay, show me the way, and I'll carry you on my back." Huo Yueze picked up the basket swiftly, turned left and right under the guidance of Cheng Zhou, and the two gradually went deeper into the mountain.

  The undeveloped deep mountain is full of trees, luxuriant branches and leaves, and the height is straight into the sky. The surroundings are getting quieter and quieter. Only the whistling wind can be heard in the ear, which makes people feel unreasonable when facing this scene.

  Cheng Zhou leaned on his back and reminded him in time, "There are poisonous snakes on the tree over there, don't go any further, turn right and walk around."

  Huo Yueze listened to his words, changed his direction as soon as he turned his steps, turned his head and asked, "Zhouzhou, do you still want to go in?"

  Going deeper, I am afraid that you will have to encounter those wolves and other ferocious beasts hidden in the mountains.

  "Yes, let's keep going."

  Cheng Zhou smiled and reassured him: "Don't be afraid, even if a group of wild boars are approaching, I can easily kill them in the blink of an eye."

  Huo Yueze, who was appeased as a weak chicken: "..."

  "Are you really that powerful?" Huo Yueze remained skeptical of what he said, lest the little idiot on his back was bragging at him again.

  Cheng Zhou didn't talk nonsense, and pointed to the branch on the tree next to him, "Take a good look at this branch." After that, he cut it off easily with mental power. Almost in the blink of an eye, the cut branch was straight. fell straight down.

  Huo Yueze looked up and saw that the cut section was flat and his pupils flickered slightly, "Zhouzhou, this time I really believe it."

  Cheng Zhou's tone was obviously triumphant, "I'm really good. You can catch wild things in the deep mountains. Maybe you will have to rely on me to support them in the future."

  Huo Yueze burst into laughter, and agreed with him very face-to-face, "Okay, okay, then I'll wait for you to support the family in the future."

  "Don't talk nonsense, keep walking in. I remember that there is a creek in the deepest part of this direction." Cheng Zhou spent three days in the deep mountains before, and is very familiar with the surrounding situation.

  After walking on and off for more than half an hour, Huo Yueze stopped.

  Cheng Zhou motioned for him to let himself down, and pulled him to the side of the stream, "Look, the water is very clean, it should be formed by the spring water flowing out of the cracks in the rocks, I specially brought salt and seasonings, and foreign Match, I'll take you to barbecue at night."

  Huo Yueze frowned, "Then where do we sleep at night? I'll try to find the cave."

  "No, I have a protective cover, you wait."

  Cheng Zhou closed his eyes and scattered his mental energy, carefully checked the surroundings carefully, and after confirming that no one was there, he took out the shrinking ball of the protective cover from the space button, "You help me get some leaves, you have to pick one. Lay a layer where it's soft."

  Huo Yueze obeyed his instructions and watched as the small ball in Cheng Zhou's hand instantly expanded into a huge hemispherical transparent cover. The fantastic high-tech made him unable to take his eyes off.

  "Don't be stunned, you also come in and have a look." Cheng Zhou immediately took off his shoes and got in, took out thick clothes and spread them underneath, lying comfortably inside and sighing.

  Huo Yueze came back to his senses, followed behind him and got into the protective cover, looking at Cheng Zhou obediently lying in front of him, his sinking thoughts surged again.

  Looking left and right at the transparent protective cover, he frowned and asked, "Zhouzhou, can this transparent case be adjusted to be opaque?" This high-tech protective cover should support this function, right?

  "Yes, but it's very troublesome to set up."

  Cheng Zhou thought that he thought the light outside was too bright, so he stretched out his hand on the cover to call up the control interface, and kept mumbling about which parameters to modify. After a series of numbers were changed, the transparent protective cover gradually turned into an opaque one. Black, bright spaces are visibly darkened to the naked eye.

  Huo Yueze looked around with satisfaction, took Cheng Zhou eagerly into his arms, lowered his head and kissed his cheek.

  Cheng Zhou couldn't dodge in time, and he couldn't resist Huo Yueze's strength, so he could only hug his head and discuss: "I'll go out to catch wild animals in a while, can we not touch the real thing first? We'll--"

  Huo Yueze raised his head to block his mouth, and licked his tongue with the tip of his tongue, obviously preventing him from continuing to speak.

  He finally let this little idiot who sticks to the bottom line relax, how could he let this opportunity go so easily?

  Cheng Zhou was made his waist weaker by the rubbing of his clothes, and knocked his head in a funny way, "I don't regret it, are you in such a hurry?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.9K 531 76
Shen Xuyao is a young actor. A car accident caused him to travel through a novel he was reading, and sadly became a He became the heroine's cousin an...
46.9K 1K 82
Author: Miaoji/妙機 Type: Danmei story Status: Main text Chapter 82 Extra 6 Introduction to the work: Bai Jin traveled through ancient times. Fortunate...
134K 4.5K 199
Author: Moon on the Galaxy/月上銀河 Type: Danmei novels Status: Chapter 925 Finale Introduction to the work: Zhu Zeqing, the most outstanding doctoral st...
74.6K 5.9K 16
𝗦𝗵𝗲 𝗜𝘀 𝗧𝗼𝗼 𝗗𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗰𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝗙𝗼𝗿 His 𝗗𝗲𝘀𝗶𝗿𝗲 "Fuck, whenever you're in my arms, I feel like I might crush you. You're so delicate," he...