1960's Daily Struggle

By LiannQ

Title: 六零奋斗日常 Author: On Yantai Mountain (砚台山上) Introduction: Cheng Zhou never thought that an accident would... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
120
121
122
123
124
Extra 1
Extra 2
Extra 3: End Of The World
Extra 3.2
Extra 3.3
Extra 3.4
Extra 3.5
Extra 3.6

39

481 13 0
By LiannQ

  Huo Yueze shook his head and explained: "No, I am familiar with that family, they have a paralyzed old lady, both brothers are filial people, good-natured and courageous, they want to make money and votes, I think I want food and meat, and trade for mutual benefit, so I go to his house from time to time."

  "You're hiding really well. I've seen the sky running with you for transportation, but I haven't seen you go to these places." Cui Jiaqi gave him a cold eye.

  "Come on, I don't travel with you every time. Before you came to the coal mine, I was all alone. There are many places you don't know." Huo Yueze kicked him.

  At the end, he worriedly warned him, "Also, don't go to these people's houses alone in the future to collect things. I only go there every two or three months, and the time is not fixed."

  Cui Jiaqi waved his hand and said, "I know, I'm not stupid. I'll follow you in the future."

  "You come and drive, I'm going to sleep, remember to call me when you get to the outskirts of the county." Huo Yueze fell asleep.

  "Xingxingxing, you sleep, you sleep." Cui Jiaqi patted his face, cheered up and slowly drove the big truck.

  When they arrived near the small county town, in the dim moonlight, Huo Yueze took Cui Jiaqi to a small dilapidated yard in the suburbs with sacks in a hurry, and whispered to wake up the sleeping people inside, and sold all the food and meat in the sacks at a high price. go out.

  After the two shared the profits equally, Cui Jiaqi's pocket was instantly filled with money and bills, and his steps were fluttering, "Brother, how come you are so powerful? If you sell it, the money is too good to make."

  Unlike before, he was carrying sacks, and he ran and lay in the black market himself, hiding from here and there. It took several days before and after to sell all the things in his hands, and all the money he earned was hard-earned money.

  Huo Yueze smiled, "You think it's easy to make money, but how do ordinary people know about these ways? Risk has always coexisted with opportunity. This kind of back-and-forth method is indeed quick to make money, but it is also very risky. Bad-hearted people will be blackmailed."

  Cui Jiaqi nodded in agreement, and the two of them stopped talking nonsense. Under the cover of the night, they quietly returned to the big truck and continued to run the next transportation journey.

  The night passed quickly.

  At five o'clock in the morning the next day, the big truck parked safely in the courtyard of the coal mine in Chang'an City.

  "Jiaqi, I'll go first, I'll leave the rest to you." Huo Yueze jumped out of the truck, looking tired.

  "Understood, you go back quickly." Cui Jiaqi said.

  They didn't slept too much last night in order to move things back and forth, and the two of them were visibly listless.

  At this time, the sun has not yet risen, there are continuous clouds in the pale blue sky, and the wind blowing on the front has a cool breath.

  At the door of the small courtyard, Huo Yueze tried to push the door, but he couldn't.

  Only then did he go under the gray wall on one side, taking advantage of the fact that there was no one left or right, he moved lightly over the wall, raised his hand and knocked on the locked door.

  "Zhouzhou, wake up." Huo Yueze whispered to the people in the room.

  Cheng Zhou on the bed was sleeping with the mattress in his arms. Hearing the movement outside, he rolled over and tried to open his misty eyes, "Why did you come back so early?"

  Cheng Zhou sat up in a daze, got out of bed and pulled his sandals to open the door, took Huo Yueze's big cold hand, frowned unconsciously, and muttered, "Why don't you wear more clothes? Are you not cold? ?"

  "It's okay, I'm not cold." Huo Yueze closed the door and skillfully carried him to the bed, holding him tightly in his arms, "I'll go to bed again, it's still early, I just happened to catch up on sleep."

  Cheng Zhou nodded and was about to have a few words with him, only to see that the man had closed his eyes and looked relaxed, obviously tired and fell asleep.

  He slept until eight o'clock in the night, and when Huo Yueze woke up, there was no one beside him.

  "you're awake?"

  Cheng Zhou put the enamel jar on the table, and happened to see Huo Yueze open his eyes, jumped forward with a smile and slumped into his arms, "You're awake, I went out early to buy millet porridge. And steamed buns, just when you get up and pack up, you can eat."

  Huo Yueze smiled, pressed him under him, and rubbed his head against his belly, like a large vicious dog docilely leaning on its owner and acting like a spoiled child.

  The thorny hair stubble was grinding back and forth on the soft belly, Cheng Zhou resisted the itch and pushed him away, and said with a smile: "Huo Yueze, stop making trouble, get up, didn't you mean to go to the coal mine for a ride? What time shall we go?"

  Huo Yueze stopped making noise and hugged his waist tightly, "Don't worry, that truck will leave at about half past nine."

  Cheng Zhou urged him to wash his face and brush his teeth, and the two of them ate together intimately.

  Cheng Zhou reminded him: "After you and I return to Wangjia Village, remember not to talk nonsense, just say that you are my friend in the county town, and then I came to Chang'an City with you, you know?"

  Looking back now, the lies he made up when he left the village could not stand up to scrutiny at all. In case his cousin or uncle entered the county one day and went to the police station on a whim, the words he said would be revealed in an instant.

  After all, the so-called asking the public security comrades to help with luggage storage is completely non-existent, Cheng Zhou frowned, he has to think about how to turn these lies back.

  If it really doesn't work, he will have to spend a lot of mental power to tamper with this part of their memory.

  Huo Yueze nodded and took the opportunity to ask, "Is your household registration in Wangjiacun reliable? Would you like me to help you move your household registration to Chang'an City?"

  Cheng Zhou looked up and down at him, and said bluntly: "Have you guessed my origin?" Otherwise, why would he suddenly ask him about his household registration?

  "I guess a little bit," Huo Yueze's eyes wandered. "It's okay if you don't want to say it. Tell me later when you want to say it."

  Cheng Zhou lowered his head and drank a large mouthful of millet porridge. He rolled his eyes when he heard that, "It's true, you obviously want me to confess to you."

  Huo Yueze smiled and said in his ear affectionately, "Zhouzhou, are you willing to talk now?"

  Cheng Zhou took the initiative to hug him tightly, looked straight into his eyes, and said seriously, "I'll tell you all when I come back from Wangjia Village."

  "Okay." Huo Yueze chuckled and couldn't help lowering his head to kiss him.

  When he was about to go out, Cheng Zhou packed up the things he was going to bring back, bought the labor cloth in advance, two packs of preserved pastries, malted milk essence, soybean oil and peanut oil, and put them all into the back basket, and finally covered them. Nylon bag hides what's inside.

  Huo Yueze glanced at it, "You put the malted milk essence in it too?"

  Cheng Zhou nodded, "Yes, my aunt helped me a lot before, and I want to take it back for her to drink."

  Huo Yueze took over the backpack, "I'll buy you another jar when we get back."

  Cheng Zhou hugged him excitedly and said coquettishly, "Okay, I still want to buy other things, as well as clothes, I only have two sets of clothes now..."

  Huo Yueze responded in a funny manner, locked the gate of the yard, and dragged him to the coal mine.

  "Yue Ze, you are here." The young man on the truck stuck his head out and said.

  "Come on, I'll come up here." Huo Yueze opened the door on the other side, sent Cheng Zhou up first, and got into the car after him.

  Huo Yueze introduced with a smile: "Zhouzhou, his name is Xie An, and he also runs and transports from the coal mine."

  Xie An gave a hearty smile, "Yue Ze, you are seated, I'm about to go."

  Cheng Zhou greeted him with a smile, and sat next to Huo Yueze with curiosity, looking left and right at the facilities of the big truck.

  The space inside the car is relatively small, with only two seats, and the glass in front of it was wiped clean.

  Other equipment is also very simple, and the military green iron compartment door is uneven, like the traces left by the impact all the year round.

  Cheng Zhou asked in a low voice, "What does this big truck transport?"

  Huo Yueze replied: "Most of the time, they transport briquettes, as well as firewood, and occasionally some large machinery."

  Cheng Zhou hesitated for a moment, but then asked, "Are you going to run the transport at night in the future? Can you change it to run during the day?"

  He saw this man rushing back early in the morning, and he fell asleep next to him when he came back. He could see faint red blood in his eyes. Obviously, it was not easy to run this kind of night shift transportation.

  Huo Yueze explained: "Zhouzhou, I am still a temporary worker now, and I have a little more night shifts. When I change to a regular one after a year, I will try my best to only run the daytime transportation."

  He used to ask Old Wu to arrange night shifts for him to make it easier for him to go to work. Next time, he has to talk to Old Wu and try to arrange daytime work for him, otherwise he will leave Zhouzhou to sleep alone in the small yard every time. , he was always restless.

  Xie An interjected curiously, "Yue Ze, what are you two whispering about?"

  "Drive your car well and concentrate." Huo Yueze said angrily.

  Xie An glanced at him and said deliberately, "Brother, I'm driving the car you're riding in. If you don't say something nice, this attitude and tone..."

  Huo Yueze: "..."

  Huo Yueze smiled and said lightly, "You still want me to say something nice to you, right?"

  Hearing his tone, Xie An immediately shook his head, not daring to speak any more, "No no no, brother, you don't need to say something nice, I have to concentrate on driving, and don't talk about it."

  Xie An took back the mind of Pippi Shrimp that was about to move in minutes, closed his mouth and looked ahead, daring not to force another word.

  Cheng Zhou held back his laughter and whispered in Huo Yueze's ear, "Why is he so afraid of you?"

  Huo Yueze said concisely, "Because he can't beat me."

  Xie An, who heard this sentence clearly: "..."

  Along the way, the big truck drove fast.

  Arriving at Huaishan County, Xie An stopped the truck and said, "You guys can go down here, I have to go further north."

  Xie An didn't forget to show them the way, "Cross this road, turn right and there is a bus stop sign. You can take that bus to Wangjiang Town."

  Huo Yueze looked at the road outside, nodded and said, "Okay, let's go first, brother, thank you."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.8K 728 11
https://m.shubaow.net/278/278036/ Author: Tulip Nagao Category: BL doujin Release time: 2023-03-10 Latest: Chapter 100 is over BL finished 199,000 Ya...
38.9K 1.7K 198
Shen Xuyao is a young actor. A car accident caused him to travel through a novel he was reading, and sadly became a He became the heroine's cousin an...
8.4K 287 63
WORSHIP ME, I CAN MAKE YOU RICH Novel Summary: On the first day of work for the little intern God of Wealth, Zhang Zhou was filled with confidence a...
252K 12.9K 92
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...