1960's Daily Struggle

By LiannQ

Title: 六零奋斗日常 Author: On Yantai Mountain (砚台山上) Introduction: Cheng Zhou never thought that an accident would... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
120
121
122
123
124
Extra 1
Extra 2
Extra 3: End Of The World
Extra 3.2
Extra 3.3
Extra 3.4
Extra 3.5
Extra 3.6

38

544 16 0
By LiannQ

  Cui Jiaqi snorted again when he heard the words, "What are you angry about? If someone throws a hug, you can be content."

  Gao Gao said angrily: "You are so envious, why don't you just find a little girl you like and marry her home?"

  Huo Yueze interrupted the nonsense of the two and said to the inner room, "Huo Yueling, come out for me."

  They all talked here for a long time, and this dead girl refused to come out, knowing that she was hiding from him, at least she was a little ashamed.

  Huo Yueling cautiously stuck her head out, and spoke to him with a shy face, "Third brother, why are you here?"

  "Tell me yourself, what are you doing here?" Huo Yueze said coldly.

  Huo Yueling raised her head and glanced at Gao Gao, but hesitantly didn't say a word.

  Huo Yueze leaned on the back of the chair, stretched his long legs, and continued: "Lingling, I used to protect you because you were still young, and since you called me third brother, then I will protect you as my sister. "

  After saying that, he looked at her up and down again, "You played with those second-rate sisters on the street, and learned a lot of Fengchen methods, right?"

  Hearing this, Gao Gao frowned and interjected: "Yue Ze, don't speak so harshly."

  Cui Jiaqi grabbed Gao Gao in time and motioned him to keep his mouth shut. At the juncture of teaching his own sister, do you need an outsider to smack your face?

  Huo Yueling stepped forward angrily, "Third brother, what are you talking about? What are the methods? What am I doing with that thing?"

  "You didn't study?" Huo Yueze chuckled, "Look at your appearance, just talk when you talk, what are you doing with your eyes on Gao Gao?"

  Gao Gao hesitated for a moment, and obviously wanted to speak for Huo Yueling again, but before he could speak, Cui Jiaqi, who noticed it in time, covered his mouth tightly.

  Huo Yueze glanced at him sideways, and instructed: "Jiaqi, you hold the plateau down for me, and don't allow him to say a word."

  Today, he had to fix this crooked little sister well, no matter how big the mouth is, he has learned all kinds of messy things, and he even learned the tricks of hooking people.

  Cui Jiaqi nodded hard, increased his strength to hold down the struggling plateau, and whispered in his ear: "Be quiet, Yue Ze taught his sister, what are you talking about?"

  Hearing this, Gao Gao stopped struggling and winked desperately at Huo Yueling, hoping that this silly girl would stop saying anything that irritated her third brother, otherwise it would definitely not benefit her.

  Huo Yueling said angrily: "Third brother, I'm talking to Gao Gao, you don't know." Is it so ugly?

  "I won't stop you from talking about your partner," Huo Yueze avoided the topic. "You're older now, and I don't want to worry about you too much. You'd better think clearly about the consequences of what you do."

  Huo Yueze said meaningfully, "For example, at this point in time, if you are still here and don't go home, what are your thoughts, I won't explain it clearly, Gao Gao is also here, I'll leave some for you Face."

  He could somewhat guess the thoughts of this dead girl. Gao Yuan's parents were both intellectuals, and Huo Yueling, who didn't like to be squeamish when she was a child, guessed that his sister wanted to play the trick of killing first and then playing.

  Being guessed by the little abacus in her heart, Huo Yueling twitched her lips and whispered, "Third brother, it's not what you think."

  Huo Yueze said with a smile, "Don't treat other people as fools. I don't want to know what bad tricks those people have taught you."

  "In the future, I will let people keep an eye on you. If I find that you continue to communicate with those people on the street in private, I will definitely break your legs."

  Huo Yueling shook her body when she heard the words. She had never seen her third brother with such a cold face and sternness. She clenched her hands subconsciously and stood there quietly like a chicken, waiting for her third brother to continue his lecture.

  "And your big mouth likes to show off all over the place."

  Huo Yueze stood up and walked in front of her, with a slightly calm tone, "Lingling, you have been like this since you were a child. You are curious and gossip, and you can talk about the big things in the family when you turn your head."

  In the past, the environment was not so tense. In addition, Huo's parents and Huo's mother were there to discipline him at that time. His sister's bad habit was somewhat restrained, but now it has become a big hidden danger.

  Huo Yueling swallowed her saliva, trembling inexplicably in her heart, "Third brother, I'm not a fool. The plateau has beaten me several times. I know what to say and what not to say."

  Gao Gao, who had his mouth tightly covered, nodded excitedly at Huo Yueze. He really taught this silly girl not to talk nonsense and show off. After all, in this world, if you speak carelessly, you might get a crazy report of pink eye disease. .

  Huo Yueling continued without knowing what to do: "Last time, that friend of yours spent more than 70 yuan on two watches, I didn't even mention it."

  When it came to Cheng Zhou, Huo Yueze's eyes widened and he grabbed her arm, "Are you still thinking of speaking out?"

  "No, I didn't say it." Huo Yueling frowned and tried to free his hand, "Third brother, let go, it hurts."

  She couldn't help being a little angry, and said indifferently: "I'm not allowed to talk nonsense, why are you so nervous?"

  Huo Yueling said what was in her mind at once, "If you want me to say, our family is a solid family, my father and mother used to be medical soldiers, and my eldest brother is now the number one in the Public Security Bureau, who doesn't have eyesight? Are you going to report our family?"

  Huo Yueze chuckled lightly and said in a dangerous tone, "I'm still thinking, you should know how powerful it is under Gaoyuan's preaching?"

  Before Huo Yueling could react, in the blink of an eye, she heard a crackling sound, and her left arm was removed, drooping weakly.

  The severe pain hit, Huo Yueling couldn't help crying out in pain, and her face turned pale in an instant.

  Seeing this, Gaoyuan struggled even more, and tried his best to remove Cui Jiaqi's hand, "Yueze—"

  Huo Yueze didn't look back, and said fiercely, "Cui Jiaqi, you held him down for me."

  "Hey, I know."

  Cui Jiaqi had to increase his strength to hold the plateau, and said in a low voice, "Brother, don't go up and make trouble, Yue Ze must be measured." Speaking of the last sentence, his tone was a little uncertain.

  Huo Yueling looked angry, endured the pain, and continued to talk back without fear of death, "Third brother, if you have the ability, kill me today, or when I get home, eldest brother will definitely help me teach you a lesson."

  Huo Yueze snorted coldly, "Even if my eldest brother is standing here, he can't stop me. I have to make you feel terrible today."

  After Huo Yueze finished speaking, he looked left and right, picked up the broom in the corner and hit it, Huo Yueling couldn't dodge, her knees bent and fell to the ground, her left arm that was unloaded was also hurt, and her face became paler.

  Rao was in such severe pain, Huo Yueling still gritted her teeth stubbornly and refused to admit her mistake.

  Cui Jiaqi was taken aback by this posture, his men's strength decreased by two points, and he deliberately released water to let the plateau break free.

  Gao Gao hurriedly stepped forward to stop her, "Yue Ze, I will definitely teach her well in the future, don't do it again."

  Cui Jiaqi also rushed over and said, "Brother, we have to go to the coal mine quickly, I'm afraid Old Wu is waiting for the two of us."

  "Both of you get out of the way," Huo Yueze frowned, "Gao Gao, you know, this dead girl's temperament is obviously crooked. If I don't teach her a good lesson today, she will cause a terrible disaster for me tomorrow. ."

  Gao Gao refused to let go, "I know that Lingling has learned a lot of bad habits in the past few years. I have asked her to change it slowly, and she is willing to listen to me."

  "Yue Ze, it's useless for you to fight again. It's better to let me teach her slowly. I promise to teach her well."

  Huo Yueze frowned, "You don't need to take her as your responsibility, this girl is not worth your attention."

  Gao Gao smiled helplessly, "Who told me to like her since I was a child, I'm not an ignorant fool, don't worry, I will definitely bring her temper back."

  Cui Jiaqi interrupted in time: "Let's go, brother, we really have to go."

  Huo Yueze glanced at Gao Gao, threw down the broom, walked up and pinched Huo Yueling's arm, snapped back the dislocated arm, clapped his hands coldly and left.

  When I went out, I turned around and said to the trembling Huo Yueling, "Use less force on your left arm in the past two days, and don't play with those people on the street in the future. When you are free, I will help you pay attention to suitable jobs. Then you can go straight to work.”

  After all, it is his compatriot's sister. After slaps, he can't forget to give a sweet jujube at the end.

  Huo Yueling leaned against Gao Yuan's arms with lingering fears, her eyelids trembling, her bloodless lips moved slightly, "Third brother, I see."

  Gao Gao smiled when he heard the words, "If you want to admit your mistake, say it clearly. What are you doing with that word?"

  It seems that his brother's trick is quite useful, at least it left a deep impression on this silly girl. If he wants to talk nonsense in the future, he will have to touch his arm to measure whether he can withstand the beating.

  Huo Yueling stubbornly pursed her lips, her right hand hugged her left arm that was still in pain, obviously refusing to speak any more.

  Cui Jiaqi smiled unkindly. It was rare to see Huo Yueling, this crazy girl, being so well-behaved.

  Huo Yueze no longer delayed, and the two hurried to the coal mine and drove out of Chang'an City in a big truck.

  "Brother, don't drive so fast." Hearing the harsh sound of the tires rubbing against the ground, Cui Jiaqi held on to the seat to hold back his dizziness, and persuaded him to drive slowly.

  Cui Jiaqi continued: "I know you are in a hurry to go back, but this time we are not going to the capital, but to the small county next door. We will definitely be back at five or six o'clock tomorrow morning."

  Huo Yueze turned a deaf ear, and turned the safe and steady truck into an arrow, and walked halfway to a familiar small fork. The steering wheel turned in a big circle to the side road, and then slowly stopped.

  "What? Is the place where the downfall is located?" Cui Jiaqi jumped out of the car excitedly and looked around excitedly.

  Huo Yueze took him well and walked into a house on the edge of the village in the dark, bought a lot of grain and cured meat with Cui Jiaqi's money, and then left quietly with a big sack on his back.

  Back on the truck, Cui Jiaqi didn't hold back, "Brother, is that family reliable? What if we betray us?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.9K 1K 82
Author: Miaoji/妙機 Type: Danmei story Status: Main text Chapter 82 Extra 6 Introduction to the work: Bai Jin traveled through ancient times. Fortunate...
365K 12.8K 41
فيصل بحده وعصبيه نطق: ان ماخذيتك وربيتك ماكون ولد محمد الوجد ببرود وعناد : ان مارفضتك ماكون بنت تركي !
58.2K 4.3K 46
ផ្តើមចេញពីអ្នកបម្រើក្នុងភូមិគ្រឹះលោកគហបតីក្លាយខ្លួនជាសំណព្វចិត្តលោកគហបតីសង្ហារត្រឹមមួយពព្រិចភ្នែកតើស្នេហារវាងអ្នកពីរនិងទៅជាយ៉ាងណាបើចង់ដឹងចុចអានទៅ🤭🤍
15.9K 531 76
Shen Xuyao is a young actor. A car accident caused him to travel through a novel he was reading, and sadly became a He became the heroine's cousin an...