1960's Daily Struggle

By LiannQ

Title: 六零奋斗日常 Author: On Yantai Mountain (砚台山上) Introduction: Cheng Zhou never thought that an accident would... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
120
121
122
123
124
Extra 1
Extra 2
Extra 3: End Of The World
Extra 3.2
Extra 3.3
Extra 3.4
Extra 3.5
Extra 3.6

34

489 16 0
By LiannQ

  "Yes, young comrade, do you know our deputy director?" The young man said in surprise.

  Cheng Zhou suddenly realized that it was because of this little thing of the saleswoman that Brother Qian was unable to take Sister Song home in person.

  "It doesn't count as acquaintance, right?" Cheng Zhou didn't plan to say more about saving people, "so your deputy director got angry and fired that saleswoman who looked down on people?"

  The young man nodded, "Isn't it? That's why I was temporarily transferred to the counter here, just waiting to recruit new people to fill this position."

  Hearing this, Cheng Zhou turned his head and looked at Huo Yueze, patted his arm in excitement, and said to the young man, "Comrade, then it's alright, let's go first."

  Turning around, he pulled Huo Yueze out of the department store in a hurry.

  Walking to the cul-de-sac recessed in the middle of the alley, Cheng Zhou whispered to him about his little abacus, "Do you think I can fill the gap in this job?"

  It's not bad to be a salesperson in a department store. You don't need to be exposed to the sun and the wind. The work is easy and not tiring, and the salary should be quite good.

  Huo Yueze expressed his approval of his idea, and said, "I will accompany you to the hospital to see Sister Song in the afternoon. They should still be in the hospital. We can ask her about this work at that time."

  "Okay, let's go, let's go back and make lunch together."

  Before he finished speaking, Cheng Zhou suddenly stopped, "Should we still buy rice and noodles? I just brought some sweet potatoes and a small bag of cornmeal, not even a single millet or soybean oil. I can't even cook porridge. There is no oil in the pancakes."

  Huo Yueze heard him say so carefully, and his heart became softer and softer, "Don't worry, I'll take you to a place in a while, there's everything there."

  In order to cope with the famine for the next three years, he specially stocked up a lot of food in several places, and he just took out enough food to eat for a while.

  "What kind of food is there? Where is that?" Cheng Zhou was full of curiosity.

  Huo Yueze deliberately sold him off, "You will know when the time comes, but let's go home first. I have to put down the things in the back basket first, otherwise there will be nowhere to put food."

  Seeing that there were so many things in the basket, Cheng Zhou hurriedly reached out to help hold the basket, "Is this heavy on your back? You put it down first, and I'll pick something to hold in my arms, so it's lighter."

  "It's not heavy." Huo Yueze took his hand and gestured to hug him for a kiss. He heard a very low sound for a moment, and looked up at the exit of the alley cautiously.

  Seeing this, Cheng Zhou took the initiative to tiptoe up to kiss his cheek, and then said aloud, "Don't worry, a broken stone fell from the top of the wall, and no one came here, except for two people in the alley around the corner. There's no one else around, I've been watching."

  As soon as he came to this dead end, he dissipated his mental energy, always paying attention to the movements around him.

  Huo Yueze's pupils flickered, and he didn't ask him how he knew it. He just squeezed his chin and kissed it, his lips and teeth intertwined intimately, greedily grabbing the breath that belonged to him.

  This snack in his arms, in addition to the space ability, 80% also has mental power, otherwise why is it so powerful? To be able to know the surroundings like the back of the hand, apart from the high-tech he can think of, only mental power can do it.

  The kissed Cheng Zhou, who was short of breath: "..."

  Did he shoot himself in the foot? This person dares to hug him so close, isn't it because there is no one around?

  After the sticky kiss, Cheng Zhou slapped him on the chest angrily, "Just kiss him, why are you kissing so fiercely?"

  Huo Yueze smiled and didn't speak, just held his hand tightly, and the two walked slowly along the alley back to the small yard.

  "Zhouzhou, don't be in a hurry to go out. Take a pen, sit here and draw a portrait of the suspect who injured Sister Song. I'll take it to the Public Security Bureau in the afternoon."

  Huo Yueze turned out the paper and pencil in the back basket, sharpened the pencil and handed it to Cheng Zhou, so that he could calm down and draw a portrait.

  Cheng Zhou carefully recalled the characteristics of the thin man, the eyes were relatively small, the eyebrows were abruptly high, and there was a black mole on his forehead and ear.

  He began to draw the outline of the face with his brushes, and he was skilled in drawing smooth lines, and then slowly added the shapes and individual features of the facial features.

  Halfway through the drawing, Cheng Zhou handed the pencil to Huo Yueze and frowned, "You help me to make the tip of the pen thinner, this line is too thick."

  The quality of the pencil was not very good, and it was not as good as the cheapest sketching ink he had ever used in school.

  Huo Yueze sat next to him, sharpened the refill with a knife, handed it over to let him continue painting, looked down at the portrait he drew at the beginning, and couldn't help but wonder, "Zhouzhou, have you ever learned to draw? "

  The drawn portraits have neat lines and look very characteristic, which can be called lifelike.

  "Let's learn a little bit." Cheng Zhou didn't speak anymore, lowered his head and concentrated on drawing the lines in the details of the portrait.

  He is a student of the Central Military Academy of the Empire, studying mecha design and manufacturing.

  Cheng Zhou often draws a large number of mecha parts drawings and alien beast feature maps. The former is for basic learning and training, and the latter is to better study the enemy's weaknesses, and then design professional mechas to fight against them.

  "Okay, the painting is almost done, I think it looks quite similar." Cheng Zhou finally put down the pen in satisfaction and shoved the portrait to Huo Yueze.

  Cheng Zhou tilted his head and asked, "Are you going to send this to the Public Security Bureau? Why don't you wait until the afternoon to go to the hospital to see Sister Song, and then give the portrait to her."

  "No, the sooner you hand it over to the Public Security Bureau, the sooner you can catch someone." Huo Yueze folded the portrait carefully, "Zhouzhou, when I go to the Public Security Bureau to deliver the portrait, you stay outside and wait for me. ."

  "Why? Can't I go in?" Cheng Zhou wondered.

  Huo Yueze took Cheng Zhou into his arms, let him sit face to face on his lap, and said seriously, "Zhouzhou, let me tell you about my family first."

  Cheng Zhou didn't want to understand the connection between the two, so he nodded obediently and listened to him slowly introduce his family.

  In this life, Huo Yueze's family lived very happily.

  Huo's father and Huo's mother were both medical soldiers. When they were young, they were supported by the troops on the front line. Later, both of them were injured in the artillery fire. Taking this opportunity, Huo's father and Huo's mother retreated.

  They have two sons and two daughters, the eldest son Huo Yuedong, the second daughter Huo Xianglan, and the twins Huo Yueze and Huo Yueling. The relationship between the brothers and sisters is very good.

  It's a pity that with the increase of age, perhaps it was the sequelae of previous injuries. Huo's father and Huo's mother's health became worse and worse. When Huo Yueze was thirteen years old, the two died one after the other.

  At that time, Huo Yuedong was nineteen years old, and he had been a soldier in the army for a year. In order to obtain more generous military rewards, he went to the frontline battlefield without his brothers and sisters.

  As a result, this guy rushed forward desperately and was unfortunately hit by a stray bullet in the fire. Fortunately, only his leg was injured, so he did not worry about his life.

  After Huo Yueze learned of his eldest brother's stupid things, he was so angry that he had to go to ask Huo's father and Huo's mother's friend, the old director of the Public Security Bureau, and let Huo Yuedong return to Chang'an City to work as a police officer. .

  Later, under the introduction of the old director, his eldest brother quickly bowed down to the skirt of his sister-in-law, married him back home early, and gave birth to a fierce son, Xiao Mingyu.

  Huo Yueze's second sister, Huo Xianglan, is very gentle, takes good care of their younger siblings, and has excellent academic performance. Now she is studying at a university over there in Shanghai.

  As for Huo Yueze and his sister, the two scumbags compare each other with each other.

  Huo Yueze didn't want to study, so he barely graduated from high school, and went to the coal mine to work as a temporary worker in transportation, free and earning money.

  Huo Yueling, on the other hand, was pure stupidity, she didn't even finish high school, she ran out and played crazy with people on the street all day, which made her temperament a little crooked now.

  Cheng Zhou heard this and asked him curiously, "Why do you have Yue in your names, but your second sister doesn't?"

  Huo Yueze said with a smile: "No, you have met my sister. She should have been called Huo Xiangling because she and I are twins. My parents, Tu Jili, named her Huo Yueling."

  Huo Yueze kissed his cheek and continued: "Zhouzhou, you know, I can't let my eldest brother know about our relationship for the time being. When the time is right, I'll confess this to him, okay? it is good?"

  Cheng Zhou clenched his neck and asked anxiously, "If your family doesn't agree, what will you do?"

  This era is really bad, the concept is too backward, he is just following his own heart to fall in love, why should he be careful everywhere and not let his feelings be exposed?

  "I won't disagree, Zhouzhou, don't be afraid." Huo Yueze felt his unease and lowered his head to hug him tightly, "My eldest brother can't be more stubborn than me, he doesn't dare to care about me too much."

  Cheng Zhou looked up at him and said softly, "Well, let's not let your elder brother know about it, we'll talk about it later."

  Huo Yueze hugged him and comforted him in a low voice for a while, until Cheng Zhou gradually shifted his attention and began to dislike the heat of the two being close to each other. He pushed the man away in minutes and sat alone by the bed Wear a straw hat and fan the cool air.

  Huo Yueze suddenly wanted to be angry and wanted to laugh, so he could only take the military water bottle out of the house, scald it with boiling water in the thermos, and then filled it with cold water, ready to take it out later.

  At this time, it happened to be noon, the sky was full of white clouds, and the bright sun was shining when looking up.

  Like a hot fire burning in the sky.

  Cheng Zhou couldn't stop eating snacks, and asked Huo Yueze to fill his enamel jar with cold boiled water, and then took out the pile of cakes and dried fruits, one sip of the cake and one sip of water. matter.

  "Zhouzhou, it's getting late, let's go get food."

  Huo Yueze put away the cakes and dried fruits on the table and didn't let him continue to eat them. This snack foodie is too greedy, how can he eat so many sweets at one time?

  Cheng Zhou grabbed the paper bag and didn't let him take it away, and shamelessly lied to deceive snacks, "I haven't eaten a few bites yet. You asked me to get some more preserved fruit, just in time for me to bite on the road."

  Huo Yueze laughed angrily, and regardless of his struggles, he picked him up and carried him directly to the gate of the yard before putting it down, "Okay, don't hold your face anymore, come back later, and then you can cook something delicious. , I also want to taste your cooking skills."

  "I won't give it to you, you won't let me eat preserved fruit." Cheng Zhou said angrily.

  Huo Yueze smiled, Ren Chengzhou puffed up his cheeks, dragged him to the vicinity of the Public Security Bureau quickly, and found a shady place for him to stay here for a while.

  "Zhouzhou, you wait here first, I'll be right here." Huo Yueze urged.

  Cheng Zhou nodded, took the basket over, and urged, "Go quickly."

  Huo Yueze didn't delay. He entered the door of the office and threw a portrait for his elder brother, "This is the portrait of the suspect, you remember to post it early to catch someone."

  Huo Yuedong unfolded the portrait and looked at it, "You can do it, friend, the painting is quite decent."

  "I still have something to do. I'm in a hurry to leave. I won't talk nonsense with you." Huo Yueze didn't want to talk to him. Before he finished speaking, he went out.

  "Hey, wait-"

  Huo Yuedong wanted to ask the specific location of the small yard, but he turned around to take a moment to look at it, but the man walked so fast that he disappeared in the blink of an eye.

  He couldn't help leaning on the chair, shaking his head and smiling. His younger brother had really grown up and moved out by himself, so he would definitely be free to live in his childhood.

  Cheng Zhou sat in the shade, and before he waited a few minutes, he saw Huo Yueze running over from a distance.

  "Okay, Zhouzhou, I'll take you somewhere." Huo Yueze said mysteriously.

  He took Cheng Zhou around the block behind the small courtyard. There were many courtyards on the side of the road, layer upon layer, close to one another, which looked very crowded.

  Huo Yueze turned the corner, walked to the concave dead end, turned around and looked around, "Zhouzhou, will you climb over the wall?"

  "What did you say? You asked me to climb over the wall?" Cheng Zhou was stunned. With such a high wall, he couldn't reach the top of the wall even on tiptoe, okay?

  Huo Yueze squatted down and let Cheng Zhou sit on his shoulders, then stood up and let him reach the top of the wall, "Zhouzhou, you climb up and sit on the top of the wall first, and I will pick you up when I turn over."

  Cheng Zhou is not afraid of heights, but he is afraid that he will fall down if he fails to grasp it. He can only sit on the top of the wall and claw at the bricks underneath, scolding his teeth through gritted teeth: "Huo Yueze, are you not afraid of me falling?"

  Huo Yueze laughed softly, "Don't worry, just stare around, someone will come over and tell me."

  How can this little foodie be so delicate? He was quite squeamish in front of him, but Huo Yueze didn't forget the light reflected by the dagger that night.

  After speaking, he took two steps back, jumped over the wall between a few steps, flipped over and jumped down with a light movement, "Come on, Zhouzhou, I'll follow you, you jump down."

  "Huo Yueze, you bastard, if you don't catch me, I won't be finished with you." Cheng Zhou scolded him angrily, jumped his other leg over the wall immediately, and jumped off the next second.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

122K 3.9K 200
https://m.shubaow.net/253/253311/ http://www.7xs.org/21806/ Author: Shili Qinghuan Category: Danmei Fans Release time: 2022-07-02 Latest: Chapter 210...
242K 12.2K 92
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
40.9K 1.2K 136
Cannon Fodder Little Husband [Quick Wear] 炮灰小夫郎[快穿] Author 张三悟 Status 349 Chapters Description After Wu Bai died, he crossed over and became a littl...