**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚JJBA one-shots˚*...

By Naranciaasupremacy

《THIS BOOK IS COMPLETED》 A bunch of JJBA one-shots :) please read the info page, especially if you want to ma... More

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚Info˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*
**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚Requests˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*
.・゜-: ✧ :-Phantom Blood-: ✧ :-゜・.
Jonathan《Gentleman》
Dio 《Excitement》
.・゜-: ✧ :-Battle Tendency-: ✧ :-゜・.
Joseph《How You Feel》
Caesar《'til death do us part》
.・゜-: ✧ :-Stardust Crusaders-: ✧ :-゜・.
Jotaro《Marine Biology》
Kakyoin《Flowers》
Kakyoin《Darling》
Kakyoin《Artwork》
.・゜-: ✧ :-Diamond is Unbreakable-: ✧ :-゜・.
Josuke《Rain》
Josuke《Late-night talks》
Josuke《Just Say It》
Josuke《Thunderstorm》
Rohan《Kiss》
Rohan《Skin》
Yukako《Loveable》
.・゜-: ✧ :-Golden Wind-: ✧ :-゜・.
Giorno《My Name》
Abbacchio《Soul Train》
Bucciarati《Home》
Fugo《Touch》
Fugo《Jealous》
Fugo《Together》
Narancia《Handsome》
Narancia《Trust》
Narancia《Comfort》
Trish《Sephora》
.・゜-: ✧ :-Stone Ocean-: ✧ :-゜・.
Jolyne《Bullies》
Jolyne《Paper Butterflies》
Ermes《Mall》
Ermes《Arsonist》
Anasui《Murderer》
Anasui《Parental Figures》
Weather Report《Safe》
Weather report《Yard Duty》
.・゜-: ✧ :-Specials-: ✧ :-゜・.
Dio《Halloween Special》
Bucciarati《Halloween Special》
The end of an era.

Mista《Performance》

495 15 18
By Naranciaasupremacy

Requested by: No one.

TW: Strong mentions of sexual assualt

So for this one, I used a spin-the-wheel to choose a random character, and a random word generator for the title. I challenged myself by trying to come up with an idea using only a character and a title, so here we are! I'm quite happy with this one :)

~~~~

I was nervous. More nervous than usual, actually. It's not like I hadn't done it before, but something about this particular time just made me feel uneasy. Perhaps, it was because I hadn't done it in so long? I mean, I knew it was a mission, but I couldn't help it. What if something went wrong?

I stepped onto the stage. I could barely believe I was singing again, at this very bar.

"Give it up for Ms. L/N!" The Boss announced. I hated him. I hated him so much it actually hurt. The rest of the team was somewhere in the crowd, but the spotlights blinded me so much I couldn't see them. I was hoping I could rely on that a bit, to see them and know they'd be there if I needed them.

The plan was simple, I'd serve as a distraction while they kept an eye out for the target. If anything happened, they'd jump right in to save me. Bucciarati knew I had worked here previously, so he was aware of my mixed feelings regarding this mission. What he didn't know was the amount of times the boss had used me for his own pleasures, against my will.

I stepped up to the microphone. I could see a few blurry faces at the front of the floor below the stage, but not much more than that. I'm sure I'd get laughed at if they saw me shaking from nervousness, so I tried to keep my head high. I took a breath, preparing to sing when I heard a tiny voice.

"Y/N." It called. Was I hearing things? Going insane? Maybe I had a devil on my shoulder attempting to throw me off my game? I tried acting normal, as if I hadn't heard anything, when it spoke again in a whisper. "Y/N, it's number Seven. Mista sent me."

The music had begun, and I couldn't respond, so I gave my ear a stroke with my finger. He seemed to have understood that I heard him, as he kept talking.

"He said you looked nervous, and told me to stay hidden near you." I couldn't stroke my ear again, as it'd seem weird with the repetitive behavior. Though, Number Seven wasn't dumb. He knew I heard him, and proceeded to hide in my hair. A part of me felt rather relieved that Mista was thinking of me with such care, I'd even say it calmed me down a bit when I couldn't see any of them.

The music continued, and it was time for my part to sing. I relaxed my shoulders and sang the lyrics as best I could, hoping it'd be over sooner rather than later. Eventually, I even got into it. While I hadn't realized it before, I actually did miss singing in front of a crowd like this. As the song sped up, the spotlights began to move, making circular shapes around my body. Luckily, this made me occasionally get a few glimpses of the gang in the left corner of the sitting area.

Abbacchio was casually sipping his wine, not really giving much thought to what was going on. Bucciarati and Giorno were scanning the area, checking for anything that looked suspicious. Fugo seemed to be yelling at Narancia about God knows what. But Mista...

Mista was looking at me.

Surely, I was used to being the center of attention. Almost everyone in this room was looking at me as I sang, and it was definitely a lot of people. Yet, knowing his gaze was stuck on me nearly made me lose focus.

As I finished the song, I got a round of applause before bowing and stepping of the stage. I took a last glance over at their table, where Mista was smiling at me proudly. I felt the blush appear on my cheeks as I looked back in front of me.

"You did great, Y/N!" Number Seven whispered in my ear.

"Thank you, Seven. I'm afraid it's not over yet, though."

Once I found myself backstage, the boss greeted me with a grin.

"Y/N! My favorite singer. You were wonderful! It's such a shame you don't work here anymore, but I'm glad you came back for this night." Every word he said was dragged out, making the sentence longer than necessary. "What do you say we... Have some fun? You know..." He stepped closer to me, placing his hands on my arms. "For old time's sake."

"I'm not sure that's a good idea..." I tried to explain. "Actually, I better get changed. I have to leave soon."

"Oh, don't be like that Y/N." His hands began caressing my body, roughly stroking my stomach, up to my chest. "I'll help you get the dress off."

"I-I really don't think that's appropriate..." I told him. I gave my ear a light stroke as a signal to Number Seven, though I'm not sure he got the hint this time.

"Just because I'm not your boss anymore doesn't mean you can disobey me as you wish." I tried to get out of his grasp, pushing forward to make him release me. "Where do you think your going?!" He pulled me back towards him, holding my back tightly to his chest as he left sloppy kisses down my neck. I closed my eyes in fear.

"No, please don-" Suddenly, the door was busted open, creating a noise loud enough to make the boss jump back in surprise. I opened my eyes again, making eye contact with none other than Mista himself. He pointed his gun at the man behind me while he kept a serious look on his face.

"Get your hands of my girl." His tone remained confident, and he kept his gaze on the man as I stumbled forward, hiding behind my savior.

"W-w-w-wait just a minute!" The boss stuttered as he fell backwards, landing on his ass.

"No, no, no..." Mista muttered as he kneeled down next to him. "Don't think you're getting away so easily after putting your filthy hands on her."

"S-She was the one who came onto me!" Mista looked down upon him, then back at me, then back at him.

"I have sources that says otherwise." I couldn't see his face, but I heard the smirk in his voice. Number Seven appeared from his gun, and it was only now I realized he had left my hair.

"Y/N!" He smiled as he flew up to me.

"Seven!" I exclaimed. Looking back at the boss, it didn't seem like he noticed me talking to anyone. "Did you tell Mista about what was happening?"

"Yeah! Even without your signal, I would have let him know. There's no way he would let any other man than him lay a finger on you." He explained.

"Huh? D-Do you really mean that?!" He nodded, and I blushed as I looked back at Mista. He stood up properly again, placing a foot on the boss' head.

"Don't you dare use your filthy mouth to say her name again, don't even look at her. Oh, and if you ever touch her again, I'll shoot off every single finger you got." The Boss whined as tears streamed down his face. He curled up in fetal position from the fear that had been inflicted on him.

"I swear! I swear I won't! Please spare my life! I won't touch her ever again!" He begged for his life at this point. Mista walked over to me, covering the sight of the boss with his body as he grazed my cheek with his hand. His eyes stared into mine in such a lovingly way, I got lost in thought.

"Whatever happens, just keep looking at me, got it?" He asked, and all I could do was nod. "Good girl."

He took his right hand and reached it across his torso, and pointed it to the man behind him. I knew what was going to happen, but I couldn't do anything else than to stare into his eyes. After a few seconds, I heard two gunshots. I also heard what sounded like Number One and Two riding the bullets, as they let out sounds of excitement. After he had fired the gun, Mista remained in place, not moving an inch.

"Y/N, are you okay?" He asked, putting away his gun. I knew it'd seem pathetic, and I knew it'd seem like I was just a crybaby but I couldn't help it. I let the tears fall the moment he asked the question. I felt ashamed, but he enveloped me in a tight hug without hesitation. I wanted to thank him. For saving me, and for holding me like this.

"I'm sorry." Was all I could let out through my endless sobs. "I'm really sorry."

"Hey! What are you apologizing for? None of this is your fault. It's all thanks to that bastard. I promise, you're safe now. I won't let anyone hurt you." He gently pushed me away from his body to look at me. Through my tears, I got a glimpse of his kind smile as he stared at me. My mascara must be running down my cheeks, which must be flushed red. But it didn't seem to matter to him, as he kept on looking at me the same way he did when I sung earlier.

"I'm just... ashamed." I wiped away some tears, which he helped doing by stroking my cheek with his thumb.

"There's no need to be ashamed! This is why I told Seven to stay with you."

"I'm really thankful for that. Thank you, Mista. You're the sweetest..." I looked down at my feet. I still felt a bit bad about this whole situation.

"Hey." I looked up at him, and he pulled me towards his body again. "There's no need to thank me, I'd be happy to do it again, but..."

"But?" I asked as I noticed him looking away. His cheeks were turning a red color, and I could feel his heart beating slightly faster inside his chest.

"Given the circumstances, it might be terrible timing, but... You could thank me... With a kiss?" He said. At that moment, my mind went blank, completely blank. The man I had the biggest crush on just asked me for a kiss. "Ah, sorry... It was probably a really stupid thing to ask... Especially after everything you've been through tonight..."

"N-No! Uh, it wasn't... I just, well... You know... I just- Uh- Just- Damnit!" I put my hand on his neck and carefully pushed his head down so I could reach, pressing my lips against his before I could overthink it. The anxious knot in my stomach quickly turned to butterflies as he kissed me back without second thought. His soft lips fit perfectly with mine, and his hands pressed against my waist just a little tighter. It was such a delicate and passionate kiss, I almost thought I'd melt. My legs turned soft and I'm sure I'd fall if he weren't holding me up. The kiss lasted for several seconds before we both parted from each other. The two of us were out of breath, and from what I could tell, we were both flustered messes. At least, considering how red his face was, I could only assume mine looked the same. If not worse...

"So..." He began.

"Yeah, so..." I took a deep breath, neither of us letting go of the other. "Should we... Should we head back to the others?"

"Yeah, probably." He smiled at me again. Just as lovingly as all the other times. His arms left my waist, but his hand grasped mine tightly as he pushed me towards the door. The whole time, he made sure I didn't see the body of the man that was once my boss.

"Mista?"

"Yeah?"

"Thank you, for making me feel safe."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.2K 347 18
When traveling to Italy to meet her boyfriend, Y/N L/N stumbles upon a strange boy. He, unbeknownst to her, is going to change her life forever. AU w...
7.3K 159 18
To be continued~> Start: January 5, 2021 End: February 5, 2021 Edited: April 10, 2023 Original story and characters by Hirohiko Araki.
117K 8.4K 102
Life is short, and sometimes there are no second chances. But what if your life was just one never ending loop? (Various JJBA x Fem!reader) JoJo's B...
1.1K 26 10
Read Unforeseen fate, Wannabe, Bad Blood, Undying Love, JoJo's Bizarre wedding, The Chase... !!!!Spoilers!!!! "We live in a world where the weak must...