1960's Daily Struggle

LiannQ

Title: 六零奋斗日常 Author: On Yantai Mountain (砚台山上) Introduction: Cheng Zhou never thought that an accident would... Еще

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
120
121
122
123
124
Extra 1
Extra 2
Extra 3: End Of The World
Extra 3.2
Extra 3.3
Extra 3.4
Extra 3.5
Extra 3.6

23

641 24 0
LiannQ

  "Okay, Huo Yueze, I thought it was only once, but you actually thought about it twice."

  In the morning at the state-run hotel, this man was full of discord, and a big bag was clearly standing up in his crotch. He always thought he was wrong.

  Cheng Zhou was really angry this time, and the feather duster slammed Huo Yueze's waist hard.

  Huo Yueze was stunned by a stick, and instantly bent over in pain. Yu Guang glanced at the feather duster in Cheng Zhou's hand and hurried out.

  "Zhouzhou, I just didn't understand the question, so the answer was wrong." Huo Yueze tried to struggle to the death.

  "You are not allowed to run for me when you come back." Cheng Zhou chased after him, but his eyes were full of smiles.

  "You put down the feather duster, and I won't run." Why did he buy it back? !

  "Come here, I won't hit you." Cheng Zhou couldn't catch up with him, so he deliberately stood in place to coax him.

  "No, just say what you have to say." Huo Yueze stood far away, not to be fooled by Cheng Zhou.

  Where is a little idiot, it is clearly a tiger cub dressed in pure white rabbit skin, with its teeth and claws fiercely to death.

  "Can't you come over?" Cheng Zhou continued to threaten with a fierce face.

  Huo Yueze had no choice but to approach him tentatively, "Alright, don't hit anyone."

  Just fight, it will hurt for a while, because he is full of discord in his head, it is not wrong to be caught by this person, and he is not afraid of being forced to roll over. .

  Taking a step closer, Cheng Zhou didn't move.

  Taking another step, Cheng Zhou still didn't move.

  He was a little relieved, thinking that Cheng Zhou really didn't hit people, and came over carefully to explain: "Zhou Zhou, listen to me..."

  With a "bang", Huo Yueze was unprepared and slapped again. This time, the place where he was hit was the waist, and he wanted to cry without tears.

  "Zhouzhou, I promised not to hit people." Huo Yueze regretted again why he bought this feather duster? !

  "This time it's really not to fight, you idiot." Cheng Zhou threw away the feather duster and glared at him angrily.

  Since you've thought about what you shouldn't think about, then think about it a few times and fight it a few times to break up the discordant waste in your mind.

  Huo Yueze covered his waist, looked up and smiled helplessly, "Zhouzhou, are you not angry anymore?"

  "Don't be angry, please help me clean the room."

  Cheng Zhou waved his hand, originally to amuse Huo Yueze, and by the way warned the other party not to stare at him in estrus all the time, as if he didn't see anything.

  Huo Yueze laughed out loud when he heard the words, his deep eyes fixed on Cheng Zhou, and his uneasy mood instantly became bright as sunny.

  Zhouzhou knew what he was thinking, but he didn't show any intention of rejecting or escaping, so does it mean that he has hope?

  Cheng Zhoucai didn't care what Huo Yueze thought, he ran to carry the enamel basin with great interest, and instructed: "Huo Yueze, you go get the water, I'll sweep the dust first."

  For the first time, he used this fluffy feather duster to sweep the dust, and it was very fresh, and it was very efficient to sweep away the dust from the bed frame and the window.

  Huo Yueze accepted his fate and took the enamel basin to collect water.

  At first, all the dirty water coming out of the faucet was rust-colored, and the water flow was very small. Huo Yueze simply turned the switch to the maximum and left it on for a long time, until the water flow gradually increased and then became clear again.

  Then wet the towel, do two rounds of soap on it to create a flimsy lather, and start wiping the bed frame, table and chairs, windows and other areas to be wiped.

  After Cheng Zhou finished sweeping the dust, he also came to help, replacing the dirty water in the enamel basin, scrubbing the dirty towel, and handing the clean towel to Huo Yueze, asking him to wipe the bed frame several times. .

  Time passed by minute by minute.

  Fine dust floats in the space, and hot sunlight shines through the windows.

  The light soap scent fills the whole house, and you can feel a clean breath between your breaths.

  The two of them dragged wet towels back and forth across every dusty corner.

  The dirty towel was thrown into the water basin. Cheng Zhou sat on the ground with a sullen face, panting from exhaustion, and looked down at his watch. It was past three in the afternoon.

  He looked up at Huo Yueze. The man was squatting on the ground and wiping the legs of the table. The clothes on his upper body were soaked with sweat, revealing the outline of the muscles inside.

  Cheng Zhou held his chin and looked at it quietly for a moment, then suddenly said, "Huo Yueze, stop cleaning, let's go eat."

  Huo Yueze raised his arm to wipe the sweat from his forehead, then turned to ask him, "Are you hungry?"

  "Yes, I'm a little hungry," Cheng Zhou walked over and squatted in front of him, rubbing his forehead against the man's sweaty arm, and unconsciously said coquettishly, "And I'm so tired, you accompany me to a state-run restaurant for dinner. Right." He didn't want to eat alone.

  Cheng Zhou, who came from the interstellar era, has an advanced view of love and is quite frank in some aspects.

  As soon as he finished speaking, Cheng Zhou yawned, with a hint of water in the corner of his eyes, "I also want to sleep, but I didn't sleep at noon today. After dinner, I will go back to the guest house to sleep for a while."

  Cheng Zhou took the initiative to approach him and dawdled, Huo Yueze's heart softened, and he reached out to touch Cheng Zhou's cheek, "Okay, I'll accompany you to dinner, and I'll send you back to the hostel after eating." The tone of his voice was a little annoyed.

  He was so busy that he forgot the time and didn't notice that the little idiot was hungry and sleepy.

  The weather was hot, so the two of them simply washed their faces with cold water, tidy up hastily, and went out of the small yard wearing straw hats.

  The sun outside was still blazing hot, and the heat waves in the air came in piles, and the weather seemed more and more unusual.

  Before walking out of the small yard, Huo Yueze put his head under the faucet and gave him a slap. He would be sweating profusely just a few minutes after walking out.

  He turned his head to look at the unconscious Cheng Zhou, and asked in confusion, "Zhou Zhou, aren't you hot?" Why didn't he see him sweating?

  "No," Cheng Zhou stretched out to hold Huo Yueze's hand, and said with a smile, "touch me, I'm cool."

  The clothes he wore today happened to have a temperature adjustment function, so he didn't feel how hot the weather was.

  "Are you cold? Why are your hands so cold?" Huo Yueze frowned, wrapping Cheng Zhou's hands with his big hands and rubbing back and forth.

  Cheng Zhou felt the heat from his hand again, but this time, Ren Huo Yueze held it obediently, and his voice was a little unnatural, "No, I'm in good health. As for the reason, I won't tell you for now."

  Huo Yueze smiled helplessly: "Don't say anything, where did you get so many little secrets?"

  Cheng Zhou smiled, eyebrows slightly curved: "I have a lot of little secrets, I will tell you all in the future."

  So you have to behave well, Huo Yueze.

  The two diligently came to the state-run restaurant and simply ordered three dishes, which happened to be two meat and one vegetarian, braised pork, stewed potatoes with chicken thighs, and dry pot cabbage, plus two bowls of rice.

  The fragrant chicken thigh stewed potatoes came up at the beginning, Cheng Zhou was instantly revived with blood, and he didn't continue to talk nonsense with Huo Yueze, and actively stretched out his chopsticks and buried his head to eat.

  Huo Yueze shook his head and smiled: "Eat slowly, I won't rob you."

  Cheng Zhou didn't lift his head and threw it to him, "Shut up and eat well."

  Huo Yueze: "..."

  Since knowing his thoughts, this little tiger cub has become more and more arrogant in front of him.

  Thinking that the chopsticks were slippery and couldn't hold the chicken legs, Cheng Zhou simply grabbed the chicken legs and gnawed them, his mouth was covered with shiny oil.

  "I have a night shift at night. I'm going to Kyoto for a transport trip, and I won't be back until noon tomorrow." Huo Yueze said angrily.

  This is the first time he has traveled the route in Kyoto. According to the time it took for other masters to travel this route in previous years, if nothing else happens, he should be able to come back at noon tomorrow.

  "Transportation? Is your job running and transporting?" Cheng Zhou continued to chew chicken thighs, his round eyes full of doubts.

  "Yes, I work as a temporary worker at the coal mine, and I have to drive a big truck for transportation every other day. Most of the time I run the night shift."

  Cheng Zhou rarely stopped his chopsticks, raised his eyes and asked, "Running for transportation every other day? Isn't that just a rest every other day?"

  "Yeah." Huo Yueze didn't know why.

  Cheng Zhou's eyes lit up, and he said in surprise, "Then can I also do this temporary job?" This job has a lot of vacation time.

  Only then did Huo Yueze know Cheng Zhou's little idea, and he said with a smile, "That's not good. Running the night shift is very hard. You can't sleep all night. Besides, can you drive a big truck?"

  Cheng Zhou suddenly slumped, "It won't open."

  Seeing this, Huo Yueze fed him a chicken leg to distract him, "Didn't you say you want to sleep when you're sleepy? Eat well first, and I'll take you back in a while."

  Cheng Zhou, who took over the chicken legs, really didn't want to think about work anymore.

  One bowl of rice was not enough, so I ran to add another bowl.

  Huo Yueze held back his laughter. Who else could afford such an edible baby besides him?

  Satisfied after eating, the two walked towards the guest house while talking nonsense. Fortunately, the guest house was not far from the state-run hotel. After two streets, it took less than ten minutes to walk there.

  "This is where I live. Do you want to come in and take a look?" Cheng Zhou asked, leaning against the door.

  "I'm not going in to see it."

  Huo Yueze was afraid that he would not have enough concentration, so he just stood at the door and continued to instruct, "Zhouzhou, you remember to take the key to the gate of the small yard, don't lose it. In case I come back late tomorrow, you should put your things first. Move to the small yard, and I'll help you in the afternoon..."

  "Don't talk anymore," Cheng Zhou interrupted him, "You have said this before, is there anything else?"

  "No... no more." Huo Yueze hesitated and did not want to leave.

  Cheng Zhou held back his laughter and watched him circling in circles, but he didn't say anything, and he was about to close the door.

  He really didn't believe that Huo Yueze just left like this, he would lose if he didn't knock on the door for a while.

  "Wait." Huo Yueze still couldn't hold back, he quickly blocked the door and rushed in, then slammed the door shut.

  The small room of the guest house is not big. As soon as you enter the door, there is a double bed. There is a small table next to it. Two round stools are stacked together and tucked into the corner. The window is relatively small. dark.

  Perhaps it was the narrow space that increased Huo Yueze's courage. He stepped forward and hugged Cheng Zhou's waist. When he squeezed his arms, the muscles in his upper arms were revealed, and he lifted him up like a child.

  Cheng Zhou was startled, he put his arms around Huo Yueze's neck, and his long legs wrapped around his waist, but there was not much panic on his face, the dim light more or less concealed his blushing, and he smiled low. He asked, "Huo Yueze, what do you want to do?"

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

91.4K 2.5K 81
https://m.shubaow.net/233/233200/ Author: small tree hits deer Category: Danmei Fans Release time: 2022-01-29 Latest: Chapter 81 End of text Danmei F...
24.9K 711 36
Title: 穿书炮灰带崽求生 Author:冰城不冷 Status: Completed Description: Su Xing struggled in the apocalypse for ten years, but died in the final battle. After tr...
10K 101 6
https://m.shubaow.net/221/221964/ Author: Luan Yunxia Category: BL doujin Release time: 2021-11-12 Latest: Chapter 57 BL finished 209,000 Shen Yunyi...
75.6K 1.5K 200
Author: Lin Linguo/林林果 Type: Danmei novel Status: 253 chapter Introduction to the work: Ji Ka Mian graduated from university and inherited a City God...