1960's Daily Struggle

By LiannQ

Title: 六零奋斗日常 Author: On Yantai Mountain (砚台山上) Introduction: Cheng Zhou never thought that an accident would... More

1
2
3
4
5
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
120
121
122
123
124
Extra 1
Extra 2
Extra 3: End Of The World
Extra 3.2
Extra 3.3
Extra 3.4
Extra 3.5
Extra 3.6

6

1.1K 38 0
By LiannQ

  Ge Cuihua walked quickly into the main room, holding a thermos in one hand and a tea tin in the other, with a smile on her honest face, "Xiaozhou, it's been a long wait. Auntie has been looking for this tea tin in the kitchen for a long time. Delayed for a while."

  Cheng Zhou hurriedly said, "It's alright, it didn't take long."

  The aunt's ability to talk nonsense and find excuses is also very powerful.

  If he hadn't had the mental strength to quietly overhear the conversation just now, I'm afraid he didn't know that the aunt was trying to figure out the source of his rabbit meat with a little abacus.

  If he loses or loses, he can't afford it, he really can't afford it.

  In front of Cheng Zhou, Ge Cuihua took out a white enamel cup from the cabinet in front of the window, and washed it with hot water at the door of the house.

  Then pour in hot water to brew the tea, hand it to Cheng Zhou's table, and warmly introduce:

  "This tea was rewarded by Tie Dan's father's leader in the town. He said that it is a special Longjing tea . My aunt doesn't understand this. How about you try this tea."

  After saying that, Ge Cuihua started up and down the range boat. This little comrade is really good-looking, with fair skin and clear eyes. At first glance, he looks like an intellectual from a big city.

  How can I say this, with a clear demeanor and a hearty temperament, which is different from the baby in the village.

  Not knowing what this little comrade had to do with Tie Dan's father, Ge Cuihua was secretly curious.

  Cheng Zhou looked at the white enamel cup in his hand, with a large handle. The red double happiness was printed in the middle of the outer wall of the cup, and there were four scarlet characters written on the bottom.

        These four characters happened to be known to him - it was prosperous, and it was also quite old.

  He lowered his head and took a sip. The tea was a little hot, with a faint fragrance of tea leaves, and praised: "Auntie, this tea smells good."

  Cheng Zhou mentally looked around, the kitchen was separated from the main house by a room, and Ge Xiufang was sitting in front of the stove with a small stool, two basins were piled on the ground, and he handled the rabbit quickly with a focused expression.

  Other than that, there is no one else around.

  While observing, Cheng Zhou took advantage of being alone with Aunt Ge, and secretly exerted mental hypnosis: "Auntie, what is the household registration in your village?"

  If someone else saw this strange scene from a distance at this time, I'm afraid that the hair will stand upside down in fright.

  I saw that Ge Cuihua's eyes were sluggish for a moment, and her pupils looked at Cheng Zhou motionless, like a puppet being manipulated, and took the initiative to explain:

  "It's all registered with Tie Dan's father, one family, one family, all of which are collected on the village's household register. Each village's household register is in duplicate, and one copy is kept in the hands of the village chief, so that it is convenient for children to register their household registration. , the other is at the police station in town..."

  Cheng Zhou carefully asked his doubts, and Ge Cuihua answered them in detail one by one, and the introduction was clear.

  After asking this question for about ten minutes, Cheng Zhou suddenly realized that he completely understood what happened to the household registration system in this era.

  There are two types of household registration, urban household registration and rural household registration. Regardless of urban household registration, this rural household registration is the easiest to handle.

  Each village has its own corresponding household registration book, which is in duplicate, one is kept by the village chief, and the other is handed over to the household registration archives in the police station for safekeeping.

  If a newborn is born in the village, the village chief will first simply register it on the household register and report it to the police station in the town. Then, the newly reported household registration will be correspondingly added to the household registration book backed up by the police station, and that’s it.

  In Cheng Zhou's view, it is simply a fool's operation management.

  It is said that household registration is strictly controlled, but in fact it is all manual registration. In addition, the village is far away from the police station in the town, and the information exchange is not timely, so it is not without loopholes.

  But Cheng Zhou was more and more puzzled, "Auntie, what is the letter of introduction you just mentioned?"

  Why is there something he hasn't heard before?

  Ge Cuihua said mechanically: "If people in the village want to travel far, they must have a letter of introduction from the village chief. This is required when they go to see a doctor and stay in the city. If you go out without a letter of introduction, there will be many inconveniences, and there is nothing you can do. medical accommodation.”

  "In case of an investigation by the security team in the city, it's fine if you have a letter of introduction explaining your identity, but if you don't have a letter of introduction, plus you are unlucky and suspected of being an enemy agent, it's easy to take a gun."

  Cheng Zhou opened his eyes wide, is it so scary?

  It seems that he must settle his account as soon as possible, and strive to take off the hat of black household!

  He regained his senses and continued to ask, "Then do you know where the household register in the village is?"

  "It's in this box."

  Ge Cuihua pointed to the big wooden box not far from the ground, the color was as black as ink, and there was an iron general locked on it.

  It took no effort to get it, and Cheng Zhou hurriedly asked Aunt Ge to open the box to get the household register.

  Ge Cuihua complied with her dull eyes.

  The household registration book is quite thick, and it is held by a large iron clip. The further back the paper is, the more worn out the paper is. A neat frame is marked on it with a pen. Taking the family as a unit, every other family is left with a large section, and the boxes are densely packed in order. The columns are filled with people's names, and the right side records each person's gender, date of birth, and other information.

  Cheng Zhou looked at the household register in his hand with an embarrassed expression, and he couldn't just add his name directly.

  Suddenly there was one more person on the household register, and it was a person who appeared out of thin air. He didn't have any relatives or friends, and his past experience was completely blank. If you checked it a little, you would probably suspect that he was an enemy special element.

  He is somewhat aware of the peculiarities of this era.

  A new country has just been established. Before that, it has gone through many years of war, and it is in vain.

  In order to maintain the hard-won peace and social stability, in the decades since the founding of the People's Republic of China, the world's oldest eastern power has made many detours in its stumbling and stumbling exploration.

  These detours are regrettable and unfortunate, and there are too many sad stories in the story.

  But did this opportunity slip away in vain?

  Hypnosis is not so easy for him, it takes a lot of mental energy, and once hypnotized, he may have to slow down for several days.

  If he was here, it would be very easy to even know a relative or friend.

  Thinking of this, Cheng Zhou's eyes lit up, looked at Ge Cuihua and asked excitedly, "Auntie, do you have any lost relatives?"

  That's right, Cheng Zhou intends to find a relative for himself! If there is no relative he knows, he will find one to pretend to be!

  Ge Cuihua did not speak for a long time.

  Spiritually aware of the strong ups and downs of the aunt's brain waves, Cheng Zhou hadn't asked, but saw big tears welling up in the other's dull eyes.

  Cheng Zhou jumped and was startled, "Auntie, don't cry, I just ask casually."

  He shouldn't have thought about it, and Cheng Zhou regretted it.

  "I have a younger sister who was kidnapped when she was six years old." Ge Cuihua said in a hoarse voice.

  Cheng Zhou asked cautiously, "Then where is she now?" After speaking, he regretted and wanted to slap his mouth. Is there any need to ask?

  In the interstellar era, the Skynet of the Empire is everywhere, and it is difficult to find abducted babies, not to mention that the exchange of information in this place is so backward, there must be no news.

  Ge Cuihua replied, "I don't know. It was chaos outside at that time, and there were wars everywhere. I wanted to go out to find it, but I didn't know where to look."

  Cheng Zhou bite the bullet and continued to ask: "If she is still alive, how old should she be now?"

  If the age is right, he is very willing to be a free nephew for the aunt.

  Ge Cuihua said, "Thirty-five years old."

  Age is also appropriate.

  Cheng Zhou thought to himself that the six-year-old girl was kidnapped, and she didn't remember much when she was young. After so many years, she didn't come back, and most likely she couldn't get it back.

  That being the case, he recognized this relative.

  He is not familiar with this family, but looking at the upbringing of that Tie Dan and Xiaoya, although they are a bit greedy, their nature is quite good, and the temperament of this family should be very good.

  He recognized relatives to facilitate the settlement of household registration, but he did not want to trouble himself by recognizing a bunch of top-quality relatives.

  When he settles down in the future, he will definitely find a suitable opportunity to confess to Aunt Ge.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.6K 460 76
Shen Xuyao is a young actor. A car accident caused him to travel through a novel he was reading, and sadly became a He became the heroine's cousin an...
126K 245 17
My wlw thoughts Men DNI 🚫 If you don't like these stories just block don't report
91.4K 2.5K 81
https://m.shubaow.net/233/233200/ Author: small tree hits deer Category: Danmei Fans Release time: 2022-01-29 Latest: Chapter 81 End of text Danmei F...
38.9K 728 11
https://m.shubaow.net/278/278036/ Author: Tulip Nagao Category: BL doujin Release time: 2023-03-10 Latest: Chapter 100 is over BL finished 199,000 Ya...