Dangerously In Luv | KTH

mythe1820 द्वारा

Y/n has amnesia. She wakes up with no memories, at all. A man is with her. Kim Taehyung. He calls himself her... अधिक

Intro
1: Awakening
3: Boyfriend?
4: Visit
5: Home
6: Wake Up
7: Work
8: Respect
9: Friends
10: Boyz With Fun
11: Date
12: Serendipity
13: Talk
14: What Am I To You
15: Car Drive
16: Dinner
17: Sweet Night
18: Autumn Leaves
19: Christmas Tree
20: Kiss
21: Surprise
22: Confession
23: Photos
24: Clash
25: Lie
26: Caught In Lie~
27: Like
28: Vacation
29: 21st Century Girls
30: Airplane Pt.2
31: Paradise
32: Tomorrow
33: Sea
34: Danger
35: I'm Fine
36: Am I Wrong?
37: R U Happy Now?
38: So What
39: Zero O'clock
40: Good Day
41: Fake Love
42: The Truth Untold
43: Don't Leave Me
44: I NEED U
45: First Love
46: Graduation
47: Hold Me Tight
48: Still With You (Bonus)
49: Taehyung's POV (Bonus)
50: Hints (Bonus)

2: Who Are You?

261 16 0
mythe1820 द्वारा

Y/n's POV

[A while ago]

A sudden white light blinded me. I realized I could blink my eyes now. After my eyes adjusted to the lights, I looked at my surroundings and realized that I was in a hospital. Why was I at the hospital? What is going on?

My eyes suddenly fell on someone standing at the door. It was a guy. He was looking at me. I'm guessing he is the one who was calling my name, but who is he? He left the room a few seconds after our eyes met.

"Are you feeling alright?" I turned my head towards the voice. A nurse was standing next to me. She looked kind.

"I- Yes, I am alright... Why am I here, though?" I was panting a little bit, but I managed to ask the nurse.

"You got into a big car accident, however, you also fell into a coma a few days ago."

What? Did I hear that right?

"Me, in an accident? When? What happened? Why can't I remember anything?"

"Do you remember who you are?" the nurse suddenly asked.

"Of course I do...but I don't remember anything else..."

"Oh my- Ma'am, I think you might have amnesia..."

-

Taehyung's POV

I walked into her room after having a talk with the doctor.

Once I entered, I immediately got her attention as she was staring right at me. I made up my mind, so I walked towards her and sat on the side of the bed. She backed away a little when I came closer to her. Her expression showed me, she wasn't comfortable with me now.

I looked straight into her beautiful and mesmerizing eyes, as she was staring right back at me.

"Hi, Y/n. Are you feeling okay now?" I asked her with a smile on my face. I hoped she would get more comfortable that way.

"Yes." She replied shortly. "Who are you?" She asked me immediately, not beating around the bush.

"The doctor told me about your condition, though I am still very sad you don't remember me now..." I told her while looking down at my hands. She looked at me with a confused expression now.

"I am Kim Taehyung, Your boyfriend."

__________________________________

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

1.3M 62.8K 39
My heart ached when I saw him with the princess. She was his fiancée. The pain was unbearable. I knew all too well that I would never be in her posit...
561K 27.1K 48
A reunion between ex lovers, Taehyung and Jungkook, happens in an unexpected event which brings back the memories that cause them heartaches. But not...
1.3K 177 13
Do you ever really forget your first love? Even if they caused you so much pain that your life's trajectory changed drastically? Anne left Seoul fiv...
43.4K 2.7K 59
[Re-editing the chapters from 1 to 20 and also changing the name of female lead after finishing the story] [NOT AN MAFIA OBESSION STORY] KIM TAEHYUNG...