My Long Lost Daughter

By ambroseHART123

I am a 32 year old professional wrestler. I recently got married to the love of my life, Galina Becker-Anoa'i... More

My Long Lost Daughter
Hawaii
Chicago/Raw
Hawaii
Tampa Florida
Chicago/Smakdown
Hawaii
Hawaii
Tampa Florida
FastLane
FasterLane
FastestLane
Tampa Florida
Miss America day 1
Miss America day 2 behind the scenes
Miss America day three! The crowning!!!!!
Celebrating a loss
First day training
Raw
Short Teaser Chapter
Too Fast
Tacos and Tears
Fear Me!
Sugar and Spice and Everything Nice
NXT
3.2 seconds
Every fangirl's dream
Hold up!
Seth or Dean?
Stand By
Bayley Mad
Match Ups
Anouncement!
Tweets and Texts
NXT TakeOver
My Mania Moment
My Mania Moment Part Two
My Mania Moment Part 3!
The After Math
Effects of Texting and Driving
Silence
Catching up
Smakdown
First Date
Author's Request
Team Authority?
Three more chapters!! :(
Forever
Raw
The last chapter
Authors Note
A Lunatic's Daughter

Tampa Florida

5K 107 2
By ambroseHART123

"Hey" Galina smiles when I walk into the kitchen. I kiss her.

"Hey" I smile.

"Something's wrong. What is it?" my wife asks.

"Daddy" Joelle smiles as she runs into the kitchen. I pick her up.

"Hey princess" I smile.

"Mommy painted my nails. See!" She shows me her pink sparkly nails.

"Sweet." I look over at Galina who is giving me the 'let's talk' look. "Go play. Daddy will come join you in a minute. Ok?" I put my daughter down.

"Ok" she runs off.

"How are you" I ask.

"I'm fine. I just want to know what's going on with my husband. I talked to Trin the other day. And she said there wasn't any promo stuff this weekend." Galina rants.

"I lied. I'm sorry. There's no promo stuff in Hawaii." I sigh.

"Then why did you want to go to Hawaii without your wife and kid?" Galina presses.

"Galina" I run my hand thru my hair. "I had some family issues that I wanted to be sure of before I told you." I explain.

"Oh did you figure it out?"

"No, I didn't get the chance. And I won't until after FastLane. But then there's all that promo stuff for WrestleMania" I answer.

"So call them."

"I can't. I don't have the number"

"Do you even know exactly where in Hawaii?"

"Not really"

"Ugh. Joe your such an idiot!" Galina groans.

"Maybe that's how I got into this situation in the first place" I mumble.

"What? What situation?" Galina snaps.

"I might have a daughter" I sigh.

"Joelle. You do have a daughter" Galina points out.

"Another daughter." I explain. "After I graduated high school, my family went on a trip to Hawaii. I had a fling with a girl there and now she has a daughter that could be mine" I explain.

"And now she wants to tell you? After all these years she chooses now to tell you?" Galina questions.

"Actually she didn't tell me. Trin did." I answer.

"How does Trin know?" she asks.

"She was watching this show and she was on it. My maybe daughter."

"What show? What's her name? What does she look like?" Galina asks.

"Uhh Miss Hawaii. I think" I reply as I grab the laptop from the table. I google the website. We scroll thru until I see the girl. "Here. That's her" I point at the screen.

"She won. That's amazing." Galina smiles.

"Do you think she could be my daughter?" I ask.

"Actually, I think she is. Let's look her up." Galina says as she turns the computer towards her. After about a minute, she shows me the screen. "See. She's following a bunch of your coworkers. She's a fan. Invite her to FastLane. If she's your daughter sweet. If not, you pleased a fan" Galina explains.

"What if she says no?" I ask.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Back Home By Lisa

Fanfiction

5.1K 131 36
After 13 years Dean Ambrose (Jonathan Good) finally had his family back. His kidnapped daughter, Sierra, had adjusted to her life and was finally hap...
21.2K 308 26
it about a 27 year old girl name Nicole "Nikkiy" Jay Good she is the little sister of "THE LUNATIC FRINGE" Dean Ambrose or I know him as Jonathan "Jo...
Missing By Lisa

Fanfiction

37K 705 32
Jonathan Good (Dean Ambrose) is plagued by the guilt of losing his 3 year old daughter on a shopping trip in the mall. What happens 12 years later wh...
30.4K 563 48
Seth Rollins aka Colby Lopez is a WWE superstar along with his two best friends Dean Ambrose aka Jonathan Good and Roman Reigns aka Joe Anoai. What h...