Miss Miller

By JadeG96

Gwen Smith is a 21 year old university student in New York, who is studying writing. Gwen interviews Lou Mill... More

Hello Miss Miller
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 35
chapter 36
Chapter 37
chapter 38
Chapter 39
chapter 40
Chapter 41

chapter 34

808 20 5
By JadeG96

I'm on my way to meet the group, Debbie is going over the final plan for this job. I'm unsure if she's told Lou that Im part of it, I've not heard from Lou in a couple of hours so I'm guessing she hasn't got a clue which makes me more nervous about the situation. I don't understand why she didn't want me to tell her, the reason must be a good one because I know she wouldn't want to lie to her.

I arrive at the front door, I push it open to hear music and laughter. I see Lou in the kitchen carrying a bottle of wine. She turns around and her eyes light up as they meet mine.

"What a lovely surprise" she says as she hurrys over to me to take me in her arms, her lips meeting mine "would you like a glass of wine?" She asks.

"Please" I smile at her.

"So what brings you here, I thought I was picking you up?" She asks.

"Have you not spoke to Debbie?" I ask, hesitantly.

I see her eyes piecing everything together "are you part of this job" her eyes squinting at me.

I look down at the floor nervously "I thought she would have spoke to you before I got here"

I hear Debbie's heels clapping on the floor as she comes walking over "Hey kid, everything okay"

I look at her confused "I thought you would have told her" my eyes shifting from Debbie to Lou.

"I can't believe this" Lou says, I can hear the anger in her voice.

"Lou can I speak to you please?" Debbie asks Lou.

"No, I don't want to hear it..."

Lou shakes her head at both of us before walking out the door, I'm quick to follow her. Debbie tries to grab my arm as I walk away but I pull away.

"Lou!" "Lou!" I shout as she continues to walk away from me.

I shout on her one more time, she quickly spins around to face me...finger pointing at me "I can't believe you kept this from me" her tone sharp.

"Debbie thought it was for the best-"

She nods her head "of course she did" she raises her voice "why the fuck did you keep this from me...do you understand how serious this is, how dangerous this is...I can't believe she would put you in this situation"

"She never put me in any situation, I wanted to do this"

"Well what a fool you are, I thought you were smart Gwen! I just can't believe you have lied to me...you know you can go to jail if this goes south...I don't want you to have to worry about things like that" she runs her hand through her hair and crackles her knuckles.

She continues to shout at me and say the most hurtful things, I suddenly feel numb and tears fill my eyes "please stop shouting" I say quietly. I'm suddenly eight years old again stood in my kitchen as my father screams at me about something that's not my fault before he comes pounding towards me, the emotions hitting me like a truck doing 100.

"You want me to-" she turns to face me and realises I have tears filling up my eyes, her eyes suddenly soften as she walks towards me "Come here, I'm sorry gwen"

Her hands reach out to hold mine but I flinch at her touch, pulling them away. Tears roll down my cheeks.

"Hey...hey...I'm sorry angel, come here...I didn't mean to make you cry, baby don't cry because of me" Her eyes and tone of voice very gentle.

Her arms pull me into her body, her hand rests on the back of my head as my tears fall into her chest "I'm so sorry Lou, I didn't know...I didn't mean to make you mad" I barely get my sentance out because of how much I'm crying.

She kisses my forehead "its okay darling, settle down...I'm the one that's sorry"

"Please don't yell again" tears still leaving my eyes.

"I won't, I promise...I won't, I've got you baby" she rocks us back and forth as her hand rubs up and down my back.

I finally catch my breath "I'm sorry Lou"

She holds my face in her hands "enough of that, I'm the one that's sorry...I won't raise my voice again, I didn't mean the things I said...I'm just scared thats all, I can't bare the thought of something bad happening to you, I can handle things happening to anyone else but you" Her voice cracks "but you...oh not you" She pulls me close into her body again "because I love you" She whispers ever so gently into my ear.

Before I can tell her I love her back we are interrupted by Tammy.

"Everything okay?" She asks, concerned.

"Yeah fine, just a little upset...we are about to come back in" Lou replys

Tammy's hand reaches over and she places it softly on my back before walking back inside. We hold each other for a phew minutes before heading back into her apartment. She kisses me one more time.

"Nice of you both to join us" Debbie says sercasticly.

"Thats enough Deb" Tammy says.

"I'm just kidding, so Lou I never told you because I know you would refuse to let Gwen be part of this...personally I think she'll do great" Debbie smiles at me.

"This better go 100% right" Lou threatens.

"Enough!" Tammy says like she's a mother trying to force two sisters to get along.

"So Gwen you will enter the car dealership and act like you want a car, we will dress you in expensive cloths so you look like you have a lot of money...it'll convince him more" Debbie says.

"Then I'll rip the clothes off you later" Lou whispers in my ear.

I smirk at her with flirty eyes.

"So is everyone clear about the plan?"

Everyone agrees.

"Lou, can I talk to you please" Debbie asks her.

Lou pretends she doesn't hear her.

"Lou! Stop being so stubborn"

"I'm not being stubborn" Lou snaps back

Debbie raises an eyebrow at her "talk...now" her voice very serious.

Lou rolls her eyes "I'll be back in a sec sweetheart" she kisses the top of my head before going into a different room with Debbie.

Tammy brings me over a glass of wine and sits next to me "how are you?" She asks.

"I'm okay, how are you?"

She nods "Yeah I'm good, I'm glad you and Lou worked things out"

"Me too" I smile.

"I hope Lou isn't to mad at Debbie"

She shakes her head "No they'll be fine, they disagree a lot but they always work it out"

"Can I ask you, why didn't Debbie want me to tell Lou?"

Tammy looks around the room then moves closer to me "don't tell them I told you but I think its best you know, Lou is seriously protective over the people she cares about...she ehm...she almost killed someone over one of her ex girlfriends, we know that won't happen this time with you so that's why we asked you but Lou would have never agreed to it"

I nod "what happened before?"

"A guy trapped her in a room and almost assaulted her...he hit her quite a phew times but she managed to fight him off before Lou burst through the door"

"Thats terrible, how was she after?"

"She was fine...we helped her through it"

"I can't believe that"

"But don't worry, that won't happen again...to any of us" she smiles with reassurance.

"Good..."

"Do you want to dance?" She asks me with her hand held out for me to take.

"I would love to"

We dance to the music playing over the speakers, Rose and Anita join us. I start to feel the wine hitting me as I twirl Tammy around. I fall into her as we sway to the music. I feel a firm hand on my arm "everything okay honey?"

"Oh hey baby, yeah everything is great" I slur out.

"How many glasses have you had?"

I look at Tammy puzzled and we both laugh "I have no idea"

"Are you having fun?" She asks me

"I am, why"

"It suits you" She smiles and kisses me before walking away to sit on the sofa.

I contue to dance with Tammy, I see Lou watching me from the other side of the room. I walk away from Tammy to Lou, I hold my hand out for her to take but she pulls me down on the sofa instead. Kissing me so hard I'm not sure who's breath I'm breathing. I moan out slightly, Lou covers my mouth and quickly scans the room with her eyes to see if anyone heard. Debbie is sitting in the kitchen sipping on a glass of wine with an eyebrow raised.

"Oops" I whisper.

"You are beautiful" she whispers in my ear. I blush.

I check the time on Lou's watch "Gosh i better get back, its 12am"

As I try to stand up Lou clings to my body "No...no...dont go" she pouts her bottom lip "stay with me...please"

I smile at her as her blue eyes stare back at me "I really want nothing more than to be here with you" my hands caresses her cheek "but I have classes tomorrow"

"I'll take you, we'll go to bed right now so you get plenty of sleep...I'll pick you up too"

"Okay...I'll stay with you" I didn't need any convincing.

We stand up and she leads the way to bed, everyone shouts goodnight and the music gets turned down at Debbie's request. I stand at the end of her bed, I slowly undress. She stands staring me, like she's a starved lioness stalking her prey.

I bite my lip as I slip my underwear off, she slowly walks over to me. She places wet kisses on my shoulder then down my breasts, sucking on my nipple on the way past. She places soft kisses on my stomach then down my thighs. She comes back up to my mouth, her toungue pushing its way in, she turns me to push me up against her bedroom wall.

She gets down on her knees and lifts one of my legs, she relaxes it over her shoulder. I look down at her as her toungue meets my clit. My back relaxes against the wall and my hand reaches down to grip her hair.

"Oh Lou baby that feels so good" I moan out "that's it, you're doing so good" her tougue lays flat between my folds as she licks up and down, her toungue dips in and out of me.

She looks up at me with shock in her eyes, I can tell she's enjoying the praise "don't stop, keep going baby" I whisper to her.

"You're so good Lou, that's amazing...right there...I'm getting close, make me cum baby...please...please" I reach climax, all my weight put onto Lous shoulder.

My fingers run through her hair as I ride her face. She gently lifts my leg down once I'm finished, my legs shake as I take my own weight. I slide down the wall, my ass hitting the hard floor. She reaches down and helps me up "you okay sweetheart" she laughs.

"That was just...amazing...it really was" my head rests under her chin.

She undresses and we both lay under the covers facing each other, sharing the same pillow. There's two pillows but I choose to put my head on hers, I want to be as close to her as possible. She tucks my hair behind my ear, she moves forward to kiss me. I swear everytime she kisses me the room falls from beneath me.

"I never got a chance to say earlier..." I pause to look her in the eyes "I love you" I kiss her "I promised I wouldn't let myself fall in love with you but it was 4am one night and we were laughing way to hard and you made me feel happy for the first time in a very long time and I thought fuck...I'm screwed"

"I love you" She looks at me like she has never done before. She looks at me with love beaming from her ocean blue eyes.

I caress her cheek, she takes my hand and kisses the palm of my hand. We don't say anything else. We just enjoy the feeling of our body's becoming one under the covers.

---------------------------------------
Author

Thank you so much for reading 💛💛

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.3K 616 24
๐˜€๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ต ๐—ฝ๐—ฎ๐˜‚๐—น๐˜€๐—ผ๐—ป ๐˜… ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ | roadtrip with the ocean's 8 cast ห˜อˆแต•ห˜อˆ ๐—ฌ๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐˜ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐—ข๐—ฐ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ป'๐˜€ ๐Ÿด? ...
17.1K 534 15
โ™ก Lou Miller x female reader "๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฌ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ, ๐˜“๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ" "๐˜๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต?" ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ถ๐˜ค๐˜ฌ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ข ๐˜ด๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฑ๐˜บ ๐˜ท๐˜ฐ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฆ. "๐˜๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๏ฟฝ...
35.5K 1.1K 25
Lou Miller never thought she will meet her biological mother. She was angry for leaving her in the doorsteps of an orphanage. How will she accept her...