β˜†π₯𝐒𝐟𝐞 𝐎𝐟 π“π‘πž π“π°π—Όβ˜†...

By AnimeJit

book 3 of life of the two Luffy and law finally make up but they remain friends. They try seeing new people b... More

Is it love?
hold me like I'm more than just a friend
I had enough
i didn't mean it like that
He's gone
lips of an angel
I'm tired of your excuses
why is this happening?
Taking his leave
temporary
i missed you
Deals with the devil
Dirty secret
"Yes, I would love that"
unsure
sorry
I love you
Curiosity Is death
lover's
Rob Lucci
Leavin'
time after time
missed Call's
3 test
free
ironic
dreams really do come true

A new relationship?

278 10 7
By AnimeJit

Chapter 7:

____________________________________________________________________________

Law stands still from Nami's words, he couldn't believe it. There was no way that she was actually pregnant, he wasn't ready to be a father. Sure, he technically was momonosuke's mom for a short period of time, but that was totally different. This was something he did willingly to Nami, at the time he didn't care about the consequences of having sex with Nami because the thought of him becoming a parent was far from the path he wanted.

"That's great" law dragged his words as he felt a cold sweat form from how unsettling the news was, "nami-ya...do you want to keep it"

Nami raised a brow at her boyfriend's question like her answer wasn't obvious, "Of course I do, why?"

"No reason it's just...i think we should go our separate ways" law said not shying away during the sentence.

It was as if Nami didn't hear a word he said, she continued to smile relentlessly at law who waited for an answer from her. The silence was substituted with the tension and anger Nami felt towards law, but not once did she raise her voice at him.

"Law... I'm not stupid," she said "babe, i know you slept with coco a few days ago and you slept with a nurse at the hospital,"

How did she know that? It was only the two of them at the hospital that night, law couldn't understand how Nami could have found out about that, unless the nurse told Nami herself but that was unlikely.

Either way, he was ready to tell her the truth about their relationship, "Nami-ya, thing's between us aren't genuine, and i'm sorry-"

"Don't you dare apologize law" Nami's smile faded as she looked towards the ground. "And...and then you'll leave me to be a single mother"

She hid her face in her hands as she teared up on the ground, law watched her weap on the ground weakly. This wasn't what he wanted, making Nami a single mother wasn't his intention at all. And if he had to sacrifice his love life with Luffy to prevent her turning into a single mother then he gladly would.

He put his arm on her shoulder and lightly pecked her cheek, "babe, i won't leave...we'll figure this whole parenting thing together."

Nami cherished his words and sunk into his arms, his words music to her ears. She knew if she got pregnant then he would choose her over true love any day. "Thanks"

Although law agreed to stay with Nami he felt awful. He just promised Luffy that he would leave Nami and get back together with him. On top of that what made matters worse is that he sealed that promise with sex. Looking back at it makes law feel like an idiot from the things he does to Luffy.

More importantly, how was he going to tell Luffy that Nami was expecting a baby that he was the father of? Luffy was already depressed due to the loss of Dadan, now he would have to break his heart even more than he already did. Luffy couldn't even handle when he found out law was dating Nami, how was he going to cope with the news that law was going to be a father?

All those questions ran though his mind as he listened to Nami blather for hours about what names she found fit for the new baby. He nodded on every other word and engaged somewhat in the conversation. She kept her suggestions vast and took little interest in what law had to say ignoring his every word.

It's not like he had much to say anyways, his focus was on stupid life decisions this past few months and how they led him to this moment. he only wished that he didn't open that door that day, maybe then doflamingo wouldn't have raped him. Then made him leave with him to dressrosa. And if he didn't open that door there was a good chance momonuske would have survived doflamingo's dreadful abuse.

The sight of the little boy dead on the ground still haunted his dreams, which hurt him a lot. There were times where law would wake up from a nightmare about the dead boy crying or him being killed in some way by Kaido. That damn man would pay one way or another.

Law discarded that thought and went back to what he originally was thinking about. But he couldn't focus, his heart was pained thinking of Luffy's reaction. But what could law do besides support Nami and the baby who he was responsible for. And her answer was clear, she wanted to keep it, so an abortion wasn't going to play a role in this journey.

After making an excuse to leave, again, law went on a search for Luffy. Hopefully the sooner he let Luffy know about the kid the less heartbroken he would make the other man feel. Law just hoped Luffy wouldn't get another panic attack.

Law sent a text to Luffy, telling him where he wanted to meet, his hands trembling as he texted the man. Luffy agreed with where law wanted to meet up as soon as he received the message.

Law waited for 30 minutes at a park. The chilly and whistling sound of the wind flowed past Law's ears as he stood next to a tree as he waited. Looking up the clouds hid the sun behind them, which didn't bother law. He despised the sun with its radiant heat waves either way.

More seconds go by, and law starts losing his patients, he pulled out his phone and started typing a message to luffy explaining the situation between Nami and himself. Just as he was finishing up the message a bright and joyful voice sounded in front of him.

There was Luffy joyfully sprinting towards law, "Torao" he called out to the man in front of him. He flung himself onto law and hugged him tightly.

Luffy's touch made it seem like cloud's cleared up, his smile was like the sun brightening law's day. But he knew he was going to fuck up everything by telling the man he was going to be a father.

Law held luffy tightly as he broke his heart, "mugiwara-ya...im...im sorry..."

Luffy watched as law hugged him tighter, meanwhile he knew something was upsetting him but what? "Torao...what's wrong?"

"Nami's pregnant...and i don't intend on leaving her to raise the kid alone....i'm sorry....we can't be together..." law said tiredly.

Luffy felt like his heart shattered into a thousand pieces, there was no way this was happening. Law couldn't be the father of a lying, cursed bitches' baby. "What if she's lying? We both know she has a history of being a whore, so what if that's truly not you kid?"

Law knew it was a possibility, but he would rather be safe than sorry. Nevertheless, he wished things could be different. "Mugiwara-ya let her do this alone..."

Luffy kissed law one last time, his lips light as clouds and soft to the touch. As he pulled away from the kiss his eyes locked onto laws, "it's fine...I'll be okay...let's just be friends..."

Luffy's reaction wasn't what law expected but it made him feel much better about leaving for parenthood. It seemed unreal but he shrugged it off as they went their separate ways. Luffy was anything but understanding, his was heart broken a lot of times, but this time was worse, he lost his love to parenthood.

Luffy spent the rest of the day crying on the bench and wishing he were dead. When night fell he walked to the nearest bar and sadly drank until he couldn't think straight anymore. It was a bad habit he gained ever since law broke things off with him at the hospital. And now another thing was going to play as a factor in his addiction, Dadan's death.

Downing liters and liters of alcoholic drinks was a comfort for him like no other, but he was interrupted by a not so sober man.

A blonde man scooted closer to Luffy looking him while he drinks the wine he ordered. "You're a mess, but a hot one," the man said.

Maybe it was because of the drinks he had but he was easily flattered by the man, but he knew if the man was talking to him, he probably wanted to fuck, "what do you want?"

The man kept the drunk smile on his face, "nothing, I just wanted to talk to you. Your too fine to be sitting here alone"

"Yeah sure," Luffy said, trying to dismiss the man.

But the blonde didn't seem to get the hint, "let me introduce myself, I'm basil Hawkins"

Luffy sighed and looked up at the man, "...I'm monkey D. Luffy..."

The Hawkins took the other man's hand and stood up, "let's get out of here"

Luffy blushed, "I'm not sure...my brothers are going to worry"

The man ignored what Luffy said, Hawkins grabbed Luffy's hands and ran out the bar to an unknown place. Luffy wanted to stop the man but at the same time wanted this man to sweep him off his feet.

They ran towards a neighborhood, and he stopped at one of the houses. It was hawkins place, he stuck the key in the hole and turned it unlocking the door to let luffy in. luffy smiled when the man held the door open for him. He led his guest to the living room and realized that he followed a stranger home again.

"Well, I'm guessing your single since you didn't mention anything about any relationships" the man commented as he fixed himself closer to Luffy.

He wasn't wrong but Luffy preferred to keep that side of his life on the down low if he could, "yeah, I'm as single as anyone could be...what about you?"

"Well, I'm also single, i have been ever since my girlfriend broke up with me 2 years ago" the man confessed.

"I've been single for a few days, it's so hard..." for Luffy being single wasn't fun, he loved people and relationships but ever since law broke up with him it got harder for Luffy to get into a serious relationship with someone.

Hawkins cupped his chin and focused on Luffy, "Tell me about this relationship"

"Well i was only with her because my friend set us up on a date so that i could get my mind off my ex that i still care about till this day..." Luffy felt dumb telling a man he just met about his life but maybe it was the alcohol talking.

The man eyed Luffy and seemed curious about his ex he cared so much about, "what were they like that made them so irreplaceable"

Luffy thought back to the fond memories of law and the things they did together. Luffy smiled as he reminisced, and the man listened for the next two hours until Luffy stopped himself realizing he was going on and on about law. "I'm sorry I was just talking nonsense..."

The man put his hand on Luffy's hands and looked down, "No, I understand why he was so special to you.... but he doesn't seem worth the trouble of crying yourself to sleep. He broke up with you for no good reason."

Luffy was so sick and tired of people saying that, of course, law was worth every single thing on the earth to Luffy. And Luffy would gladly do anything to get law back if he could, but it was too late, Nami won. "He was my everything and now he's gone..."

"Well then let's move on together, and I swear on my life that i will be the best boyfriend you could ever ask for" the man proposed.

"W..what!?" Luffy yelled as he blushed, "but i barely know you"

The man brought his face closer to Luffy's, "That doesn't mean it's not true love" he paused for a minute and kissed Luffy's hand, "now, what do you say?"

Luffy didn't know what to say, he was at a total complete loss for words. A man wanted him for who he was, and he promised a beautiful relationship with him. And of course, with such a great deal, how could Luffy say no?

"...fine let's try it" Luffy said with a bit of hesitation as he went towards the kiss they shared and the night they spent together talking.

He was a bit hesitant at first, but Luffy was willing to date anyone as long as they loved him. He just had to figure out how to tell Ace and Sabo about his boyfriend. Hopefully they would support him in every way they could especially since they saw what happened to Nami's family.

As they talked Luffy learned that his new lover worked at the same hospital as his ex, that was probably a bad thing, but Luffy didn't care about law anymore, or so he tells himself.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.6K 509 14
(MODERN AU) β€’ β€’ ⚠️THIS FANFIC CONTAINS MENTIONS OF SUICIDE AND DEPRESSION AS WELL AS OTHER MAJOR THEMES⚠️ Abuse. Child abuse. One of the worst thing...
45.6K 1.7K 14
[MODERN AU/HIGHSCHOOL AU] COMPLETEDβ˜‘οΈ Sanji Vinsmoke and his best friend Monkey D. Luffy own the most popular bakery in his town "Baratie" with thei...
115K 4.4K 24
After Luffy and Law defeat Doflamingo and find law's crew again after some *cough* mutiny *cough* Law finds himself as the newest strawhat member but...
293K 9.1K 44
A simple girl minding her own business in a diner, a sudden crush happened in the diner, and in a blink of an eye, she was now in a ship with 5 peopl...