Miss Miller

By JadeG96

Gwen Smith is a 21 year old university student in New York, who is studying writing. Gwen interviews Lou Mill... More

Hello Miss Miller
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
Chapter 37
chapter 38
Chapter 39
chapter 40
Chapter 41

chapter 33

633 19 3
By JadeG96

I look into the darkness of Lou's soft hands which are covering my eyes as she's pushing her body against me from behind.

"Where are you taking me?" I ask Lou.

She laughs "its a surprise"

I feel the cold autumn air blowing over my face, I hear the chaotic noise coming from the streets of New York in the distance. As I take a phew more steps forward I hear the faint melody of my favourite song and the smell of delicious food in the air.

"Phew more steps sweetheart" she whispers softly in my ear.

She uncovers my eyes to reveal fairy lights decorated over a roof top with a small fire burning inbetween two comfy looking sofas, a table set up with two plates of food. I turn around to face her, I wrap my arms around her body. Her hand resting gently on the back of my head forcing me to relax my head on her chest.

"Do you like it?" She asks

"I love it...thank you"

I pull away to look more closely at what she's done for me. She pulls a seat out for me.

"Thank you Lou"

She takes a seat opposite me, she uncovers the food on the table.

"I hope you like, I had an amazing chefe make this up for us"

My eyes widen as I take my first bite "it's amazing, I can't believe you've done all this...its perfect" I reach my hand over the table to hold hers.

"You deserve it sweetheart" she squeezes my hand before letting it go.

We finish eating and make our selfs comfy on one of the sofas infront of the fire. I lay my head on her chest as her arm relaxes over me.

"Are you happy?" She asks me.

I sit up to look at her "I've never been happier"

Her hand runs through my hair "me too, I know you've had a lot of upset in your life" she pauses "I don't want to cause you anymore pain than what has already been done to you"

I rub my hand up and down her thighs "you don't, you mean everything to me...I can't believe how lucky I am to have someone like you in my life"

She smirks "you think you're lucky? You have no idea" she takes both my hands in hers "I love how small your hands are, cute" she looks into my eyes "I got you something"

She reaches down under the sofa and pulls out a small bag. I open it up to find a small box, I open it to discover a ring.

"I want you to be mine, I want to be yours...I thought I could get you this to show how much you meant to me, how much I want you"

"My gosh, lou this is beautiful...this is to much, this must have cost a fortune"

She rolls her eyes "Oh shush, put it on...see if it fits"

I slide the ring on my right middle finger "it fits perfect" I lean forward to kiss her.

"So does this mean you'll be my girlfriend?" Her eyes search for mine as I stare down at the ring she has just gave me.

I look up at her "Yes, I've waited so long for you" our fingers intertwine with each others, I look into her ocean blue eyes that are glistening in the light.

She pops a bottle of chapange open and pours us both a glass. We toast to ourselves. I lay inbetween Lou's legs with my head resting on her stomach staring at the skye as she plays with my hair. My hands trace up and down her thighs.

"I wish i could see the stars, they always look so magical...back where I come from you can see thousands, staring back down at you...have you ever seen a shooting star?" I ask her.

"Yeah, once..."

"Did you make a wish?"

"I did"

"What did you wish for?"

She laughs "I can't tell you that, it won't come true if I tell you"

"Yeah true..." I close my eyes "I used to beg the stars to help me..." I stop myself from saying anything else.

"What do you mean?"

"Oh nothing, ignore me" I sit up to pour myself another glass of champagne "would you like another?" I ask her.

She shakes her head "No thank you honey"

She brushes my hair to one side and places soft kisses on my shoulder "I could kiss you forever"

I giggle when her kisses reach my neck "that tickles" she does it more so it tickles, we laugh together.

"I promised Beth we would swing by her place, she's having a party...do you fancy it?" I ask her.

"Sounds great" She nods.

She puts the fire out and I lead us down to her motorbike, she drives us back to my place so she can leave her bike there. We get a cab to Beth's apartment. I lead Lou in by her hand.

"Hey!" Beth waves at us from across her living room. She walks over to us.

"You certainly invited a lot of people" I shout over the music.

"Yeah...a lot more turned up than expected, hi Lou...its great to see you"

"Nice to see you too"

"Grab a drink, there's plenty in the kitchen...I'll catch up with you both soon"

We weave in and out of the crowed to the kitchen, my hand not leaving Lou's the entire time. I hand Lou a beer, she takes a seat on the only empty seat available in the kitchen. I stand next to her, examining the room. She pulls me onto her knee, my hand rests on her cheek as I kiss her lips.

"Everything okay?" She asks me

"Everyone is staring at us"

"They are staring because you are beautiful"

I look at her with a smile, I place another kiss on her lips.

"Excuse me sweetheart, I'm going to use the toilet"

She kisses my head before leaving for the toilet. Sarah and Clair from Uni come walking over.

"Is that your girlfriend?" They ask excitedly.

"Yeah she is, why?"

"No reason, she's gorgeous..."

"Yeah she is, how are you both anyway?"

"We are good, can't believe we start back next week already"

I laugh "don't remind me, I'm back to work then also" I roll my eyes.

"We never knew you are gay"

I shake my head "I'm not gay, I just like who I like I guess...male female...non binary...I don't want a lable for myself"

"Fair enough" Lou comes walking back over but gets stopped by a group of girls, Sarah looks over at her "Wait a minute, is that Lou Miller?"

I nod shyly.

"I heard she never settles down, how did you manage to change that" she jokes.

"Magic I guess" I keep my eyes on Lou who is still talking to the strangers.

Sarah and Claire are replaced by Eric, another classmate of mine. I stand up so we are almost equal in hight.

"How are you?" He slurs.

"Someone's had a lot to drink" I joke.

"Yeah...I've had a lot, you're still hot though"

"You're just drunk, you should sober up"

As I walk away from him he grabs me from behind, spinning me around so we are face to face. His hand reaches down for my ass. I try to push him off but his grip is tight around me.

"Oi!!" Lou shouts from behind me.

He let's go and puts his hands in the air as she chargers towards him "we are only having a bit of fun"

"Don't touch her again" her eyes wild "touch what's mine again and I'll end you...understood?" She shoves him up against the kitchen counter. He nods his head and dissapears fast.

"Are you okay?" Her arm rests over my shoulders.

"Yeah I'm fine, thank you...do you want to get out of here?"

She nods.

I grab a bottle of champagne on the way out, we walk hand in hand down the street. The light from the street lamps leading the way. She takes her leopard print jacket off for me to wear. We both share the bottle.

"You were hot back there you know..." I say to her.

"You liked that did you" She laughs.

"No one's ever been so protective over me before"

"I protect what's mine and you my love are mine" she says as she takes a drink.

She waves down a cab, she gives the driver my address. My head rests on her shoulder and my hand grips hers, almost falling asleep. I search for my keys in my bag as we stand at the front door.

"Let me see" she tries to take my bag but I don't let her.

"It's okay, I can find them"

"Please hurry, I need to pee" she laughs.

I finally find them and open the door, She rushes through to the toilet as I turn on the lamps in my bedroom. I check the time, its 2am. I slide my clothes off one piece at a time. Lou walks back through to me, her eyes widen as she see's I'm compelty naked. She walks towards me, forcing me to sit on the, I look up at her as her fingers trace through my hair. I lift up her shirt to kiss her stomach.

She pushes me down onto my back and climbs ontop of me, she takes my hands and holds them above my head as she leans forward to kiss me with an open mouth.

"I hope you're ready for this, sweetheart" she whispers in my mouth.

------------------------------------------
Author

Thank you so much for reading this 💛💛 I hope you are enjoying this story 💛💛

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.3K 549 24
๐˜€๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ต ๐—ฝ๐—ฎ๐˜‚๐—น๐˜€๐—ผ๐—ป ๐˜… ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ | roadtrip with the ocean's 8 cast ห˜อˆแต•ห˜อˆ ๐—ฌ๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐˜ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐—ข๐—ฐ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ป'๐˜€ ๐Ÿด? ...
6.1K 249 21
Y/n is a 25-year-old woman completing a master's in fine arts in NYC where she meets her male best friend, who then turns into something more. This g...
6.9K 191 37
[AU] Coming out is easier when you've got someone by your side. At least that's how the hyper-private Lou Miller sees it. When her publicist suggest...