Marriage Alliance

By rivervixenog

Ishita Mehra is a no-nonsense multimillionaire businesswoman running a billion-dollar empire laid down by her... More

✧.* Character Glossary ✧.*
»»---- Introduction----««
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Author's note
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Closing
New Book Announcement (Sinister Bride)

Chapter 67

6.8K 388 56
By rivervixenog

MATURE CONTENT AHEAD READ AT YOUR OWN RISK DON'T BLAME THE WRITER OR REPORT THE BOOK FOR HAVING EXPLICIT SCENES. THIS BOOK IS CONSIDERED 16+ BECAUSE OF IT HAS VIOLENCE, SEX SCENES, AND SWEAR WORDS IN SMALL AMOUNTS THAT MAINTAIN THE INTEGRITY OF THE STORY...

SKIP DIRECTLY TO THE NEXT CHAPTER AND AVOID READING THIS CHAPTER IF YOU'RE AN INTOLERANT READER. EVERYONE HAS A PREFERENCE AND I DO RESPECT MY READER'S PERSPECTIVE. KEEP READING IF YOU'RE A SMUT-LOVING READER AND ENJOY READING IT... 

Third person's POV:

After having dinner Ishita went upstairs to their bedroom and Armaan was handling some important phone calls in his office. She walked out to the connected balcony from the room, the sky seemed gloomy with the heavy pillow of clouds. A chilly breeze blew through her open hair she rubbed her arms together and ran her fingers through her hair. It started to drizzle from the sky with a small smile she forwarded her palm and catches a small droplet from the splattering rain.

Then the rainfall became more intense she crossed her arms and walked around the balcony. Tall palm trees were planted around the boundary of the pool house. A spray of rain moved over the palm tree and the drops were drumming against the canopy. A warm pair of hands hugged her from behind, she rested her head back on his firm chest. "Wear a coat sweetheart... or you'll catch a cold." Armaan rubbed her arms feeling her soft cold skin. She turned to face him "Why would I need a coat when I have the hottest man with me." Armaan chuckled, "Thanks for the compliment and I would love to be your personal heater...".

Ishita cupped his jaw adoringly while he watches Ishita endearingly and plants a tender, loving kiss on her lips. "Kiss me more..." Ishita pleaded in a cute voice he grinned widely and accepts her invitation, lowering he kissed her lips roughly. He sucks the tip of her tongue which makes her body sway violently. Getting into sync with his kissing she lets out soft, dainty moans to play along.

Armaan's hands move downwards and start fondling her boobs through her dress. He can sense her breathing getting heavier as she was getting aroused by him. Ishita's body starts burning as Armaan's hands spark off fumes of lust wherever they touch. Tangling his fingers with her hair he pulled her face incredibly close as their breath aligned. Slipping her nightgown he placed wet kisses down her neck and bites her sweet spot.

"Fuck... Armaan..." Ishita gasped breathlessly clenching his t-shirt into her fist. He swirled his tongue over the bite and looked up into her eyes. "You're driving me insane I barely could control myself anymore..." he confessed running his finger through his hair. Ishita bites her lower lip glimpsing at the bulge of his pants. She pushed him inside maintaining contact, Armaan raised his brows amusingly "What are you up to?". Ishita pushed him inside the room sliding the glass door shut.

"I don't want you to control yourself around me either... I want you to make me yours." she let the silk fabric slip off her skin to the floor, and Armaan got an electrifying shock from her boldness. He pulled her waist feeling her curves and murmured "Are you aware that what will happen if I lost myself to you? I would not just concur your body but also your soul and once I do that... there is no going back". Ishita bites her lower lip, "I don't plan to ever go back because I would want you for the rest of my life." He grinned widely cupping her jaw, "Are you sure you want this?" she nodded, "I want you, Armaan... just for me..." he runs a finger over her lips and sucked her lower lip.

He then rips her dress effortlessly, exposing her nipples in thin air as he starts tickling them. Ishita immediately starts shuddering in pleasure. And before she had gotten enough of the tickling, he lifts her in his arms making his way towards the bed. He softly made her sit on the bed before getting on top of her. Lowering his head he slips off her panties and throws them on the edge of the bed. Ishita pulled his t-shirt undressing all the clothes he climbs on top of her placing wet kisses down her body.

He wraps his lips around those pointy tits of hers and starts sucking on them. "Ahh... Mm.." she grabs his shoulders firmly and starts twitching about to avoid his advances, but Armaan holds her down firmly as his lips migrate further downwards. His head buried between her legs, as his mischievous tongue shoves itself into her pink pussy, gliding in and out of it as if he owns it. Immediately, her vagina juices start flowing like a tap, oozing out all over her thighs. Armaan lifts his face and licks off his finger swallowing her juices.

Ishita's cheeks blushed hard as she moves forward and licks his fingers tasting herself. Armaan smirked lifting her butt, she felt his ginormous penis poking at her vaginal entrance. When he adds some strength to it, her pussy opens widely and swallows the huge tip of Armaan's member. Ishita wasn't some virgin introduced to intercourse but she did feel her flesh torn apart because of Armaan's massive size.

Armaan bounced her hips letting her adjust, "Fuck... this feels so good..." she hissed in pain rolling her eyes out of pleasure. Armaan pressed his lips between his teeth letting her ride him dangerously slow and sensual. Once Ishita started riding him smoothly, he slipped her back on the bed spreading her legs widely. Armaan rocks his hips and pushes his dick completely in gently. Ishita clenched the bedsheet in her fist twitching on the bed and screamed in pain mixed with pleasure "Fuck... Armaan... Harder...". He lifts her leg on his shoulder thrusting his penis in and out of her vagina while she arcs her back feeling every inch of him.

Armaan groaned in pleasure feeling her warm vaginal wall tighten. He pounds inside mercilessly claiming her pussy, "You feel amazing..." he whispered placing her leg down and thumping her. Armaan kept pounding and thrusting harder while flopping noises made by her pussy. Ishita felt his dick bringing extreme pleasure to her, she felt a tingling sensation building in her stomach. The pleasure grew and extended pushing her towards the edge, Armaan lowers his head biting her lips, and murmured in a sexual manner, "Cum for me love..." she shrilled sharply out of pleasure losing her control.

Armaan thrust her continuously and she screamed out of pleasure. He groaned heavily and she feels that some hot sperm are shot from the deepest place of Armaan with the intense sexual sensation, she shouted crazily. He buried himself deep in her vagina breathing heavily and chuckling darkly at her reaction. He kissed her softly they both were sweating badly and Ishita was completely exhausted. Armaan pulls out of her and watches his loads slipping down from her pussy.

He gets up from the bed washed and brought a wet towel to clean Ishita. She put her arms around Armaan's neck as he wiped her clean throwing the towel away. He holds her to his chest pulling up some cover over them. She smiled shyly snuggling with him, Armaan tightly hugs her in his sleep refusing to let her go as if she will disappear if he did.

The next morning when sunrays jumped on Ishita's face she stretched on the bed and groaned. Armaan smiled glimpsing at the morning glory in his arms. He caressed her cheeks lovingly she slowly lifts her eyelids. "Morning..." he pecks her cheeks she dryly hummed in response. "Oh... not a morning person..." she nodded her head slightly shutting her eyelids which made him chuckle. Ishita grinned widely and kissed the side of his mouth but that wasn't enough for him because he grabbed her neck deepening the kiss.

Ishita pulls back from him breathlessly, "Armaan... Aren't you have enough of it since last night?". He shook his head, "I can never have enough of you... Are you sore down there?". She bites her lower lip, "A little... but won't mind a morning sex." Armaan moved to climb over her but she pushed him down and crawled on top of him. He smirked watching her take control, Ishita ran her hands down his body feeling his abs muscles. She bit her bottom lip in anticipation, "Do you like it?".

Armaan nodded instantly like a toddler she chuckles and bend down grinding her wetness. He throws his head back and closed his eyes feeling her grind on his dick. She stopped in her track holding his hardness and inserted it in her wet canal. "Fuck..." Armaan groaned as she started bouncing on his cock. He couldn't handle her softness and tossed her back on the bed climbing on top of her roughly pushing himself further into her. His length disappeared inside her; she yelped still not used to his size. "Is it okay? Do you feel any pain?" she pulled him down kissing him roughly, "It's perfect..." she breathed out with her hands around his neck.

Armaan increased his pace and she moaned wrapping her legs around his waist. His hand held onto her waist as he continued to fuck her. He could feel her vaginal walls tighten and throb around his dick. Her legs shook vigorously as she was close to her orgasm, he pulled out and slammed back inside. Her breaths slowed with her body relaxed as she came because she couldn't help it. Armaan pulled out his dick covered in her cum and lowered his head. Licking her clitoris and spread her legs wider shoving his tongue inside her. She gripped his hair feeling her tongue enduring her.

She was close to her climax when Armaan stopped moving close to her face and kissed her. "Armaan... fuck me..." she begged to make Armaan smirk, "With pleasure, love..." he slammed inside her and pounded mercilessly. He felt her pussy tightening and he came inside her filling her with his loaded sperm. Breathing heavily, they lay next to each other, Armaan glimpsed at Ishita and asked, "Are you on contraception?" she scrunched her nose, "Of course not... I'm not a whore..." he slapped her forehead softly, "I didn't mean it that way... mostly girls opt for contraception after marriage. So, I just asked... because I want you to consummate this marriage and um... have babies with me."

She narrowed her eyes at him, "Shouldn't you be asking me that before filling me?" he rolled his eyes but deep down he knew she was going to say no to it. They stayed silent for a while and Armaan spoke abruptly, "I just know you would be a great mother the same way you're a great wife. But it's all up to you because you'll be the one carrying the child and nurturing him or her inside you." He stood up from the bed picked up his clothes throwing them in the laundry basket.

Ishita stared at him blankly and asked, "Do you mean it?" he glimpsed at her, "Mean... what?" she repeated, "Being a great mother... because as much as I know people call me a conceited person who only cares about herself. Do you think I could be a good mother caring for children?" he walked close to her caressing her hair. "I won't lie to you... because I even thought the same for you when I first met you but then I felt you close Ishita. You're the most caring person and just don't want others to take advance of it. And yes... I mean every single word. You're the best wife and would be a great mother..."

She kissed him softly with a lot of tenderness "I love you..." he hugged her close, "I love you more...". She chuckles happily when Armaan lifted her in his arms, "Let's get a shower..." she nodded placing her head on his shoulder. When he placed her foot on the bathroom floor, she groaned walking towards the shower. He turned on the shower raining water down them, he hugged Ishita from behind. She rested her head back on his shoulder feeling the moment. Turning to face Armaan she wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him passionately.

Ishita noticed him being hard as rock biting her lips she knew his intentions and got a bit greedy herself. She kissed him hungrily and held his hard cock in her soft hand jerking it. He moaned in between the kiss when Ishita fastened the jerking speed. Armaan lifted her in his arms with his cock brushing against her wet pussy. He didn't wait any longer and bent her over with her hands on the glass wall of the shower. His hard cock was feeling her warm insides once more. Armaan grabbed a fistful of her wet hair and pulled her head back slightly. The water ran down her breasts exciting Armaan even more. It poured down on him making every orgasm intense. He panted reaching close to his climax, her insides twitching feeling pure ecstasy. He slammed back into her again and they came together.

Ishita straightens up drained breathing heavily and leaned on the other wall. Armaan turned off the shower and covered her with a towel. She collapsed in his arms, "Armaan... I can't take it anymore." he pulled her out of the bathroom, and dried themselves. Ishita crawled back onto the bed and slept soundlessly. Armaan slipped inside the bed laying next to her exhausted and satisfied to another extent. 

Today's task: 40 votes + 20 comments

Hii there my lovely readers 🕮 Hope you liked this chapter, feel free to drop your suggestions and feedback related to the story.

I was so horny writing this chapter that even I lost count of how many times they had sex. Did you count it? I'm extremely sorry if some words felt wrong to you because I like reading direct body parts more than loophole ones. Save this chapter in your reading list if you ever crave some hot smut reading stuff *wink*

If you want to know about me as an author follow me and drop a message in my inbox. I will surely reply to your text. Stay tuned for more such chapters coming soon💖

Vote and comment to help this book reach more readers...

Keep Reading Keep Smiling☺

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

87.2K 5.7K 21
"𝐇𝐨𝐰 𝐝𝐨𝐞𝐬 𝐢𝐭 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐭𝐨 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫'𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝, 𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐥?" __________________________...
19M 647K 70
Love is Sacrifice. ❝ I don't love you and I never will, because I love someone else ❞ Ian said to Alison, his brows touched together as he looked at...
1.8M 115K 200
**Story is gonna be slow paced. Read only if you have patience. 🔥** Isha Sharma married a driver whom she had just met. She was taking a huge risk...
358K 19.3K 63
Meera Raichand: Daughter of Annie and Arjun Raichand. She's sweet, caring and loving. When she loves someone she loves them fiercely. She wanted to s...