Happiness - MileApo ✔️

By rahaaai

To achieve Happiness, there is a lot of pain to face. Will that Happiness come your way? or Will that Happine... More

01. Eventful Meeting
02. The Omega Life
03. Unexpected Guest
04. Become A Regular Guest
05. The Offer
06. Take It or Leave It
07. The Answer
08. Happiness Is Not Yet To Come
09. The Beginning of New Life
10. I want to, but I Can't
11. The Phone Call
12. Unbearable Moments
13. A Neat Little Package?
14. The Result
15. The Damned Tattoo
16. Remember, The Tattoo
17. The Night
📌
18. I Love You
19. The Sister
20. Fever
21. It's Starting
22. 'Thought You Will be Happy'
23. 'I Will Go'
24. 'I Don't Want to Die'
26. The Test
27. The Painful Process
28. The Truth Hurts
29. The Pain Left The Scars
30. Safe Bubble
31. Seeking Help
32. Protect The Baby
33. Everything Coming Together
34. Almost Perfect
35. Protect The Family
36. Let The Scars Heal
37. Almost There
38. Everything's Ok
39. Baby's Coming
40. Happinness

25. Bad Condition & New Problem

1.7K 117 27
By rahaaai

Alpha Doctor Win watched the light brown haired Omega hold on to his sleeping pup through the glass office door as he spoke to Alpha Pong and the pretty male Omega he hadn't been introduced to yet. However, he could tell he was Pong's mate obviously. 

The older Alpha watched on, remembering what it was like to be in love all those years ago, why he was here now. 

Apo Nattawin  walked back into his office. It bothered the Doctor how fragile and thin the Omega looked. He knew those signs and it ate at him. 

 "When would you like me to come back?," Apo asked, shifting his half-awake pup in his arms. 

 "Actually, I already have a suite arranged for you. Pong  was forth coming with me when I asked him the reason and urgency to see me. I like to be prepared ahead of time." Win informed him. 

 The Alpha watched the look of understanding washed over the Omega's face. Pong had explained the circumstances regarding his pregnancy—Mile. 

Apo took a deep breath, not wanting to start crying; instead he put on a brave face. If he was being honest with himself, he didn't want to go 'home'. It hadn't felt like home in weeks. The house haunted him, small memories of him and Mile would sporadically hit him. It made him long for the Alpha that no longer wanted him. Images and soaring feelings flashed through his head of Mile's fierce kisses in the kitchen, cuddling on the sofa, he and Nolan wrapped tightly in Mile's arms while watching Doctor Sexy, and making love in the early morning hours or when Mile  had worked a late shift. He missed Mile's smile, his laugh, his corny moments, and the way his voice drawl caressed the endearment 'sweetheart'. It was like his life with the Alpha had never happened. 

Apo's chest suddenly tightened, making him yelp out a gasp. He felt void of happiness, all he was filled with was despair. He tried his hardest to grasp on to hope and love if only for Nolan and his unborn pup. 

 "Apo?," Win was at his side in seconds. 

 "I'm ok," Apo told him as his heart ached for Mile. 

 He was thankful Win's Alpha scent of patchouli made him feel calm. He usually felt scared around a new Alpha. 

 "Alright, I'd like to get you situated today if that's alright with you," The Alpha stated. Apo could only nod. 

Win grabbed a brand new black wheelchair that was hidden in the corner of his office. He motioned for Apo to sit in it as Pong and Tong walked into the office. 

 "What's going on?," Tong asked, looking at his friend confused. 

 "I'll be admitting Apo right away. His health is of high importance and I feel he will be better here where I can keep an eye on him till he reaches four months in his pregnancy," Doctor Win informed them. 

Pong's brows shot up. "You're hospitalizing him for a month?," 

"Yes, till I can safely do the procedure," Win confirmed, looking at Pong directly in the eye. 

 The huge Alpha understood, he did. Apo was much too thin and small for the three months along he was. 

Mile shunning him was causing physical setbacks, and he had no doubts emotional ones as well. Even Nolan wasn't as lively as he was before Mile's birthday. 

Pong nodded, he would have to deal with Mile and for once in his life he had no idea how his younger brother in law would react. If at all. 

 "What about Nolan?," Apo asked, looking up at the doctor. 

 "We can take him, or see if Mile will," Tong suggested quickly. 

 Apo looked at him filled with a mix of sadness and hope. Mile cared for Nolan, he was sure of that. 

"Maybe—Maybe Mile will want to take care of Nolan," The light brown haired Omega dared. 

 "I'll talk to him while Tong gets you whatever you need from the house to stay here," Pong spoke up. 

 "Thank you," Apo couldn't be more grateful for both of them. 

***

 "Hospitalized for a month?," Mile looked at his brother while trying to calm a fussy Nolan in his arms. 

 "The Doctor feels it's best for Apo's health," Pong explained. Emphasizing on the word 'health', trying to knock sense into his brother in law. Yet, he couldn't fully blame him either. Mile was hurting as well. He felt like Apo had been unfaithful and it made sense, Pong knew that. But he couldn't understand why Mile wasn't at least trying. When Pong had questioned him, Mile had admitted he hadn't even tried to scent Apo. He barely even looked at him. Pong had clenched his jaw in irritation. 

 Mile was too quick to think he didn't deserve to be happy. That he wasn't good enough. Pong knew that if it had been him going through this with Tong, he would have scented him repeatedly, at least holding onto the small hope for a miracle; instead of being so sure he would betray him. But Mile was like that, he had been rejected so many times by potential mates and now that he had one, it was easier to think Apo cheated then the possibility of a medical miracle. 

Pong and Tong wanted to believe Apo. Wanted to believe in the way the Omega looked at his brother because it was the same way Tong looked at him: full of love and awe mixed in with adoration and happiness. 

Now Apo looked at Mile with nothing but a heartbroken pleading gaze. Longing etched in those light brown eyes. 

 Nolan started wailing. Loud and ear shattering cries escaped the small pup. 

 "Hey Shhh, its ok buddy," Mile cooed at the pup, rocking him as he paced. 

 "PAPA!," Nolan called out. Mile looked at him, the little one was warm and something about him felt frail; ill even. 

Tong snuck out of Mile's bedroom, gaining a suspicious glance from his mate. He gave Pong quick innocent smile before grabbing the suitcase he had packed for Apo at the bottom of the stairs and shoving whatever it was he had taken from Mile's room in it. 

 "PAPA!," Nolan cried. Somehow sounding even louder and angry. 

 "I don't think Nolan wants to stay with any of us. He wantsApo," Tong said as he walked over to Mile to pet the very upset pup. He had tears sliding down his little face. 

 "Papa luv," Nolan whined and buried his face against Mile's shoulder, continuing to cry out for his Papa. 

***

 Dr. Win stood in front of his bathroom mirror, his eyes zeroed in on the black line tattoo over his shoulder. 

Being a blacklisted Alpha, he understood better than anyone what was happening to his new patient Apo. Apo had gone into Alpha biology. He became a Reproduction Study Expert. He had been dealing with low funding for the past fifteen years. 

The Alpha specialized in it after going through his own tragedy. Leaving him the one who had to survive filled with guilt, shame, and hatred of himself. 

 Almost seventeen years ago, he had gotten his own mate pregnant. Which was impossible by all known facts. Being blacklisted and having medical proof that he couldn't breed; he had shunned and left his mate. So sure that his mate had cheated on him, letting another Alpha have him and impregnated him. 

His Mate had tried repeatedly to tell him it was his and it was some kind of miracle they were blessed with. Win hadn't listened. his beautiful and sweet Omega Mate and pup died when he was just four months along. 

Win had never realized how much his actions had set such a course. His Mate body had started to shut down. The physical and emotional needs between mates had never been thoroughly explained to the Alpha. Being blacklisted, high schools took those marked out of Omega & Mating 101 classes. This reinforcing the society's belief that Alphas who were blacklisted would never be mated, therefore had no use for being in the class. Only after when they had passed away was a paternity test ran. It had been the only way for Win to know for sure who had ruined his marriage. 

 That was the day he had found out he really had been the father; yet all he shot were blanks. It consumed him. This overtook his life; the need to know how the fuck he had lost everything, the love of his life, their pup. The pain had devoured him. Since he had presented at thirteen, doctors after doctors had told him it was impossible. Yet there laid lifeless before him, his mate and their pup they had made out of love. They were dead because of him. 

 Win had lost it, roared and whined. It had been his fault. After drowning his soul in booze for over a year and staring at the pictures of His Mate, he found a new purpose in his grief. 

He never wanted anyone else to suffer like he had. Clearly science was missing something about Blacklisted Alphas. From there he threw himself into his studies, determined to unlock the mystery that would forever be with him. This would forever be a constant reminder of his Alpha egotistical pride that cost him everything. Over the years, he started to collect data, and then he started a nationwide research project. It took a long time to get off the ground because of the rarity of blacklisted Alphas getting mated were about .003% of the blacklisted Alpha population. 

Out of 2000 Alphas, maybe six would be accepted by an Omega to mate in a year. In five years, Win had found 30 Alphas who were accepted by an Omega. Within those 30 only 50% would actually end up mated. With only 4% of Alphas impregnating their mates, that left the Doctor with 6 couples. He had found that all Omegas conceived on the mating date. 

 Win had to create a paternity test which could safely be conducted before the Omega reached the fifth month. They wouldn't survive past the fifth month if they were being shunned by their Alphas. 

 Win did not want anyone else to go through what he had; only to finding out a miracle had happened but it was too late to appreciate it. 

 Most studies had to have at least 30 participants in order to be considered big enough to have validity and show a trend. Those studies ended up receiving serious funding as they were thought to be more accurate. Most people tried to get a sample size of a 100 or more participants. 

With the rarity of blacklisted Alpha getting mated, the study group was extremely small. Thusly, Win had to fight for grants and funding to push his research. 

 Eventually he was able to develop the paternity test that could save Mated couples. Win wasn't going to let Apo Nattawin and the pup die if he could help it. 

He still hadn't met the elusive Mile Phakphum the light brown haired Omega was mated to. His staff had told him the Alpha had been here by a few times in the recent week since Apo had been admitted. According to the pediatric nurse he had on hand for Apo's pup Nolan, the Alpha had only asked questions about the pup, and only visited the pup. 

The nurse also told him the Alpha hadn't even looked at the Omega, while Apo had kept his pleading eyes on him. 

 Win had gotten a crib and assigned a pediatric nurse when it was clear Nolan refused to be away from his Papa. Win understood why. The pup felt his Papa's essence diminishing, and sadly that had repercussions for the pup. So Win had decided it was best to keep Papa and pup together. Giving both a sense of normalcy and love that they desperately needed. 

 From his short conversations over the past few days with Apo, the good Doctor had found out Nolan was accepted by his Alpha Mile. He had taken him as his own since Apo had Nolan when they met. 

 Win had asked about Nolan's biological father. The shy and pretty Omega had told him he didn't know who the father was. He explained that he had gotten pregnant during his profession as a whore. The revelation had only made Win all the more encouraged to prove to Mile that Apo was carrying his pup. 

In all honesty the Doctor had been impressed at Apo'sstrength and will to live. A single and pregnant Omega rarely survived without an Alpha, yet Apo had. 

 Win splashed water on his face and looked at himself in the mirror. He had a feeling a prideful Alpha like Mile Phakphum wouldn't accept pretty words, he would want the proof in his face and Win planed on handing it to him on a silver platter. 

***

 "Happy birthday!," Tong cheered walking into Apo's hospital suite. The Omega was sitting up with the help of the electric bed and a few well positioned pillows. Oxygen mask over his nose and mouth as Nolan bounced, standing on the bed with his Papa holding him with one hand to make sure he didn't fall. 

The pup was fascinated with Apo's growing stomach. Apo took off the mask and smiled at him as he came forward and hugged him, being mindful of Nolan who was all smiles. 

 "Here you go," Tong  gave Apo a plastic bag. He already had a pretty good idea of what was in it. 

 "Phi!," Apo yelped. He closed the bag quickly as his face turned beet red. The other Omega smiled wickedly at him. Apo couldn't believe he had stolen Mile's boxers, dirty ones at that and he started laughing. 

This was exactly what he needed. Nolan joined in the laughter, bouncing on his tiny legs. Apo couldn't stop himself from sticking his nose in the bag and inhaled deeply, intoxicating himself with his Alpha's woodsy pine scent and heavy musk. 

 His wolf mewled and whine, wishing for more. He missed Mile so much, his presence alone had made him feel safe. Having that feeling taken away from him made him feel bare and scarred. 

By the look Tong was giving him, he could tell his eyes had turn gold if only for a minute. His whole body responded to the odors going through his system. It felt so good. He felt lighter and high. Tong had been randomly stealing Mile's clothes, making sure they weren't important ones he would miss, like a few t-shirts for the last two weeks since he's been under Dr. Win's care. 

The doctor was friendly and came to see him every day to moderate his condition. 

 Mile had come only twice, but the Alpha hadn't even spoken to him, instead had gone straight to the crib to play with Nolan who was ecstatic to see him, cheering 'Dada!' happily. 

 Apo had let himself look at his Alpha. Mile looked tired and worn out. Tong  had told him he was always working, taking whatever extra shifts that were available. When he did visit, he never said a word to him. It felt like a slap in the face. 

The Omega found he would rather be given a physical slap then given the silent treatment and ignored. He just felt broken. 

 Tong started to fill him in on the parts of soap opera he had missed. He was lively and good to him. He loved his best friend dearly. This mundane distraction was welcomed. 

 "Mile?," Pong walked over to his brother who was sitting in a visitors chair outside of Apo's room, still in his police uniform. Mile looked up seeing his brother making his way over to him with two coffees. That meant Tong was most likely in Apo's room. 

 "Hey Phi" He greeted his older brother in law, voice gruffly. Pong sat next to him and quietly sipped his coffee. 

 "Did Tong see you?,"

 "No, I just got here. Didn't know you two would be here," Mile replied, jaw clenching. 

 "It's Apo's birthday, you really think Tong wouldn't be here?," Pong mused. 

 Mile visibly paled and rubbed his face from exhaustion. Today was Apo's birthday. Irritation filled Mile, he had completely forgotten. Not that it mattered, he was still too hurt. He came here at random hours. He would either just sit in the same seat he was in now, or watch Apo sleep through the glass panel in the door. Oxygen mask and other tubes and wires were connected to him. 

Nolan's small egg-like crib right next to the bed. More often than not, Apo's right hand would be squeezed in between the plastic bars of the crib so Nolan could curl up with his hand. 

Mile had only entered the room twice. He had gone straight for Nolan and to his complete relief the pup had been happy to see him. He hadn't been able to look at Apo while those soul eating beautiful warm brown eyes looked at him. 

He wanted to scream and yell, hit things and demand to know how his Omega could do this. He laid there thin and pale, longing filled his eucalyptus scent all the while he was pregnant with another Alpha's pup. Trying to say it was his, it felt like a cruel joke. He wasn't even sure why he came here. He would just end up here, too tired to fight his wolf. 

 "Oh no." The Alpha heard his older brother groan. 

Mile looked over at Pong who sported an angry glare. Looking up to find Anita walking towards them, smirk firmly in place with a tall and very well dressed male Alpha. 

 "You shouldn't be here," Pong warned his sister in law while Mile kept his eyes on the Alpha next to her as he and Pong stood. 

 "I had to return this." Anita confessed as she threw a small sealed evidence bag at Mile who caught it easily. 

 Mile looked at the single content. Nolan's favorite binky. He remembered the pup had thrown a fit a few days after his birthday. Apo had quickly explained he had lost the pup's favorite binky. The green one with a clear ring, which was now in his hands, in an evidence bag. 

Mile had ignored Apo, too wrapped up in his anger and watched the Omega grab the backup binky which was blue with a yellow ring and dip it in applesauce in order for Nolan to accept it. 

 "Why do you have this?," Mile demanded. He was tired and he wasn't in the mood for his sister's bullshit. 

The door to Apo's room swung open revealing Tong as he stepped out only to immediately regret it. 

 "I took it on your birthday. I had planned to do this before the whore got pregnant but this works just the same." Anita explained. She smiling brightly as she turned to the Alpha in a dark grey suite next to her. 

 "This is Mario. He's Nolan's biological father" 

 Mile could feel his blood pressure boiling. 

 "Nice you meet you Alpha Mile." Mario arrogantly spoke while his hazel eyes took in Mile's defensive stance. 

 "Once the test proves Apo is the whore that we know he is, Mario has agreed to take him off your hands," Anita happily cheered. 

 "Apo isn't just some TV you can return!," Tong growled at Anita. 

"Oh, I have plans for a pretty little Omega like him," Mario declare. 

 No.Mile was completely conflicted; a part of him wanted to rip 'Mario's' head right off his fucking shoulders while the other part of him felt frozen and confused. 

Mile didn't want the Alpha anywhere near Apo and Nolan. Yet his pride didn't want to be around Apo either, but Nolan—The pup was innocent. 

 "I won't let you touch a hair on Nolan's head," Mile warned, powerful Alpha tone hitting Mario like a punch. The only thing making any sense in Mile's mind was a mantra of 'Protect Nolan! Protect pup!'. 

 "I have no need for the pup," Mario told him, an eerie smirk graced his face. 

 Mile roared making Tong and Anita cover their ears. 

When Tong turned away, that's when he realized the door to Apo's room had been wide open the whole time. 

 "Apo.." The Omega croaked, watching his friend holding his equally scared and distressed pup. 

Apo had tears running down his face, bright brown eyes glued to Mile's profile. 

 Mario glared and turned towards Anita. "You know where to find me," The Alpha growled as he turned and walked away. 

 Tong ran into the room to comfort Apo. When Anita looked back up at her brother she quickly stepped back. 

 Mile roared again, eyes Alpha red while Pong stepped between them just before he reached her. 

 "How dare you," Mile  raged, voice deep and shaking with anger. 

 "I needed to make you realize you were wasting your time! The whore beat me to the punch though. I thought that was it! You're sterile! And yet here we are, waiting for more proof that all he's good for is to spread his legs. All the while, he sits there pregnant with an Alpha's pup. We all know isn't yours!," Anita barked back, bouncing in place from anger. She bared her teeth at Mile and went on. 

 "So why not find the mutt's actual father. Mario wants to take them off your hands!," 

 Mile gripped the evidence bag tightly, fingers running over the binky. 

 "You used the Police labs to find Nolan's father." 

 Mile was barely there. His mind raced to images of Nolan and Apo being submitted to Mario's will. What if he sold Apo? What if he killed Nolan? Images quickly flipped like a rolodex through his brain from the recent Omega and pup sex ring that he had found. 

More thoughts of Apo chained and forced to breed hit him like punches. Greedy and rough hands all over the Omega, begging them to stop. Then visions of Nolan being taken away by Alphas to do gods knows what to him. He's just a pup. 

Mile lost it. He roared. He shoved Pong hard and fast, backwards against Anita, slamming them against the wall as he roared once more. He pushed Pong to the side as his right hand found itself around Anita's neck. 

 The petite Alpha thrashed against him, baring teeth in defiance as he squeezed his hand around her neck tighter. 

 "Mile!," Pong shouted as he tried to pull him off but even he couldn't get Mile to budge. 

Alpha red eyes bored into Anita's wide and now scared eyes. 

 "Stay away from Nolan. Stay away from me," Mile snarled as Anita gasped for breath. 

 "Dada," The tiny afraid voice sounded from the room behind him. 

Mile froze and released Anita who slumped back against the wall gasping for air. 

 Mile turned around and away from his sister. Red Alpha eyes took in the sight before him and the Alpha whined. 

Apo was sitting up in the bed, holding Nolan. The Omega looked too fragile, baby bump small but prominent. 

Apo's lips trembled as tears silently fell down his cheeks. Hurt and lost bright brown eyes looked directly at him and Mile couldn't breathe. 

Nolan moved and Mile's red eyes shifted over to him. The little pup was watching him, tiny face filled with fear and confusion. 

 Mile took in a shaky breath, the only thing he had ever wanted, a family, watching him in fear. The Alpha wiped his face as he took a deeper breath and turned away. He grabbed his police officer hat from the chair and left. 

***

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.2K 2.8K 45
Falling in love for the first time, being in love for the first time, feel happy as a lover for once then the same person who makes me happy broke me...
26.2K 1.1K 74
Sorrows and pain weigh heavy on the hearts of the strongest people. It does the same for both of them. It drags you down to your lowest. It's the hop...
75.6K 3.6K 51
Kinn : don't leave me please Porsche: I will back for you Do you ever think, PROMISES that we make in love can be this much strong, that compelled G...
69.7K 4.4K 49
Look at me, not too close, though, just from the outside. What do you see? A smile? Friends? Happiness? Joy? Everything that I could ever want? A pe...