Happiness - MileApo ✔️

By rahaaai

To achieve Happiness, there is a lot of pain to face. Will that Happiness come your way? or Will that Happine... More

01. Eventful Meeting
02. The Omega Life
03. Unexpected Guest
04. Become A Regular Guest
05. The Offer
06. Take It or Leave It
07. The Answer
08. Happiness Is Not Yet To Come
09. The Beginning of New Life
10. I want to, but I Can't
11. The Phone Call
12. Unbearable Moments
13. A Neat Little Package?
14. The Result
15. The Damned Tattoo
16. Remember, The Tattoo
17. The Night
📌
18. I Love You
19. The Sister
20. Fever
22. 'Thought You Will be Happy'
23. 'I Will Go'
24. 'I Don't Want to Die'
25. Bad Condition & New Problem
26. The Test
27. The Painful Process
28. The Truth Hurts
29. The Pain Left The Scars
30. Safe Bubble
31. Seeking Help
32. Protect The Baby
33. Everything Coming Together
34. Almost Perfect
35. Protect The Family
36. Let The Scars Heal
37. Almost There
38. Everything's Ok
39. Baby's Coming
40. Happinness

21. It's Starting

1.9K 107 5
By rahaaai

Sweetheart?,”

Mile woke up to find the bed empty. He wiped his face and looked over at the glaring red glowing numbers from the alarm clock telling him it was a quarter past five am.

He stood up and made his way to the bathroom. He found his Omega holding on to the sink, standing nude, in a light sweat and trembling. The scent of eucalyptus slammed into the Alpha, jump started his wolf.

“Its—Its starting,” Apo stammered.

His light brown eyes kept switching with Omega gold as his body shivered.

Slick was starting to ease out of his pulsing needy hole and caking his thighs. Mile growled. He forcefully shook himself at the sound of the doorbell ringing. Mile looked at his Omega confused.

Phi Tong.. for Nolan—” Apo whined.

His body wanted the Alpha to touch him, to have him, but he fought it. He had to make sure his pup was safe and taken care of first. The doorbell rang again causing Mile to growl. The Alpha made himself back away and
leave the bedroom.

Apo released his breath and started for the bed.

Mile yanked the front door open. His instincts were screaming for him to go back into the bedroom and mount his Omega. He mentally chanted ‘pup’, trying to get himself coherent enough to let Tong in to take Nolan.

Pong stayed in outside the door. Another Alpha walking into the house while Apo was in heat could cause a fight, so he stay outside, showing he wasn’t a threat as Tong slipped passed them and up the stairs to get Nolan. Apo had called him twenty minutes ago when his heat had suddenly hit him. But had been sure he would have had at least a few hours before his heat overcame him; he was wrong. He grabbed Nolan’s prepared bags and carefully picked up the sleeping pup, making sure to grab the old Iron Man shirt Nolan was partial too and headed back down the stairs.

Mile was growling, baring teeth at Pong. He kept shaking his head as Apo’s scent started to get stronger throughout the house. Once Tong was out of the door, Pong reached over and closed it. Mile’s Alpha red eyes glowed in the darkness of the early morning. He could hear his Omega’s needy whines coming from their bedroom.

Within second the Alpha stood in the now opened bedroom door, snarling at the sight in front of him. Apo was nude and on all fours in the middle of their bed. His ass up and presented, back arched while two glowing gold eyes looked at him over a slender shoulder. The Omega let out a wanton mewl; beckoning his Alpha closer. Mile’s whole body was pulsing, adrenaline rushing throughout his every muscle as his eyes zeroed in on the slick wet hole that was being offered to him. Slick was coating the soft thighs he wanted to bite into. The possessive urge coursed through; forcing him to howl.

The Omega howled in return, sounding desperate and begging. The Alpha practically tore off his sleeping pants. He was hovering over the beautiful Omega. His hands roamed selfishly over Apo’s body, hand grabbing and kneading him. Mile scented the Omega everywhere, his lover’s scent strong and enticing. It alluringly drugged the Alpha, rendering Mile mad with want. He reached the Omega’s neck, nuzzling him and Apo let out a whimper, exposing his neck submissively to his Alpha.

He started to grind his hips back against Mile. The Alpha took a hold of his impressive hard cock and guided himself into Apo’s hot wetness. He pushed all the way in on one go, punching out a loud gasping moan from the Omega.

Apo threw his head back, panting, grasping the bed sheet in his hands, just seconds before the Alpha started a punishing pace. The Omega met him thrust for pounding thrust, mouth opened in an ‘O’. Barely able to take in a breath as the Alpha snarled against his neck.
Mile was relentless. Nipping and grazing his teeth all along the elegant offered neck. His hips thrusted in and out, deep and powerful thrust. Slamming his cock into what he felt was his, and only his. Dominating and claiming, over and over till his knot swelled. Apo cried out, hands twisting in the sheets, while Mile pushed his knot into him. The Omega spread his legs wider, as much as he could, feeling so full, incredibly complete by Mile.

The Alpha gripped the Omega’s right hand, lacing their fingers together as his knot slid into place, locking them together. Apo moaned. He leaned his head to the side, giving Mile better access to his neck and then the
Alpha was sinking his teeth into his neck and shoulder; mating them. Jaws locked. The Omega let out a high pitched yelp at the sheer pain. His whole body shook as he felt Mile’s essence enter him, coursing throughout his body. A wave of pure fulfillment and, belonging hit him as he came untouched. His body hummed till he blacked out. Mile’s jaw still lock into his neck.

Mile roared into the bite. His body going through shock after shock of white ecstasy. His adrenaline peaked; vibrating possessiveness and protectiveness, after claiming his Omega. A constant chanting of ‘Mate!
Breed! Mine!’ dancing through his head. His body thumped as the Omega’s blood course through every inch of his being. He couldn’t breathe as he emptied himself repeatedly into his mates’ shattered body beneath him.

When he finally released his bite, he collapse on top of Apo.

***

Mile!,” Apo was wrecked.

His legs were spread wide, hips writing for release. Mile licked at his rim, curling his tongue making it catch on the Omega’s overly sensitive rim. Apo cried out at the Alpha’s ministrations, feeling that devilish tongue lap
at his slick wet hole, making him cum for the hundredth time in three days. Mile hummed against his lover’s ass as he pushed his tongue in as deep as he could. His hands kneading the Omega’s plump cheeks. The Alpha could feel Apo’s body shivering, telling him in was so close. Mile sucked on his rim and Apo screamed out his release.

Apo pushed back, riding his Alpha’s tongue, hips swirling desperately as he rode out his high.

M—Mile. Mile. Oh,”

Once the Omega stopped moving, panting into the sheets, the Alpha flipped him over gently and moved over him. Mile claiming Apo’s lips, chin covered in slick. The kissed leisurely, exhausted yet both high. Their bodies tingling from the sealed mating bond. Apo wrapped his arms around Mile’s neck as the Alpha pushed back inside of him, making him moan into their kiss. Mile took him slowly, deeply, knowing exactly which
angle made Apo arch up against him, hitting that sweet spot.

“I love you,”

Apo panted, nose against Mile’s as they shared a breath, nipping at each other’s lips.

Love you,” Mile moaned.

The bed had long since lost his blankets and pillows. This left both of them wrapped around each other in the middle of the bed. After three days, Apo could barely walk. He was so sore, but oh so happy. He had finally showered and was looking at himself in their bathroom’s mirror. Mile had carefully dressed his bite wound which was already healing.

The Omega beamed. He had never thought he would be a mated Omega. Much less be lucky enough to find a big Alpha that loved him. He had just managed to slip on his blue house dress while Mile was out of the
bathroom. His hair was still wet from the shower and his jeans were still unbuttoned. He too was walking a bite sore.

Hello beautiful,” Mile cooed, wrapping his arms
around his Omega.

Apo leaned back into his warmth.

How are you feeling?,” The Alpha asked, one hand
caressing Apo’s ass lovely.

“I think no sex for at least a month,” The Omega teased, gaining a playful pout from Mile.

“I think we can put this on now,” The Alpha told him.
He brought up the diamond sapphire necklace in his hand, watching Apo’s eyes go wide, filled with happiness. The smile the Omega gave Mile made his heart flutter, he never wanted to stop seeing that smile.

Carefully he put the necklace over Apo’s collar bones and clasped it behind.

Apo turned around to face his Alpha. He watched the big man bit his lower lip.

Perfect. It makes your eyes shine,” Mile complemented.

Apo kissed him when the doorbell sounded.

“I called Phi Tong, I’m sure you’re dying to see Nolan,”

Mile guessed and Apo took off for the door, only to sheepishly slow down at the pain that shot between his legs. Mile snorted and Apo glared back at him. The Alpha quickly wiped off his smirk, not wanting the Omega to hold to the ‘no sex for a month’ joke and make it real.

Apo opened the door and Nolan practically flew out of Tong's arms to reach him.

Papa!,” Nolan cried.

The pup was all rosy cheeked from the cold outside. Apo quickly nuzzled his pup lovingly before peppering his face with kisses.

Where you good for Uncle Tong and Uncle Pong?,”
Apo asked. Nolan had a death grip around his neck. This had been the first time Nolan had actually been away from Apo as well as overnight.

The first night he was fine. After he realized he wasn’t
home and you weren’t there, he refused to let go of me,” Tong laughed. “He wasn’t exactly crying, more like calling out for you, and questioning where you were,”

Yeah even when we were trying to feed him. He would take a bite, looked all around, then stare back at us and say ‘Papa?’. It was cute but kinda heart breaking,” Tong
added.

“I felt guilty,” He admitted.

I’m so sorry baby,” Apo cooed at his pup who wasn’t moving from his neck. Nolan then started to sniff at him, just as Mile came up behind them.

“Hey buddy!,” Mile sweetly greeted Nolan.

“Dada!,” Nolan called out, a little hand reaching for him.
Mile moved to nuzzle the pup and Nolan kept sniffing both his Papa and Dada. Tong and Pong beamed, hearing Nolan calling Mile ‘Dada’ made the room fill warm with love. Mile tried to move away but the pup had a firm grip of his nose.

Don’t move Mile, Nolan has to get used to your
mingled scents being or he’ll get confused.” Tong informed him.

As he watching Nolan gripping Mile’s nose tightly in his little fist. They stayed still, letting the little one adjust. After several minutes, Nolan released Mile, then sat back in Apo’s arms and sneezed.

The Omega smiled at his adorable pup and wiped his nose.

So congrads are in order!,” Pong cheered, bringing up
a bottle of champagne.

Mile and Apo smiled, letting the couple in to celebrate.

***

The next two months of mated life was a pure bliss for Apo.

Anita had surprisingly backed off after Mile had announced to her they had officially mated. Apo hadn’t seen her since. He and Mile were in sync with each other; by scent and touch they could communicate. His whole being hummed when Mile was near. The feeling when Mile would simply hold him was like nothing else.

Sex became extremely intense between them, incredibly sensual. Every touch felt hypersensitive and their release was mind blowing. Apo was in tears at times with the breathtaking feeling Mile made him feel when they made love.

The Omega’s body had changed slightly. At first Apo had thought that all of his symptoms had to do with the mating. Till he started having morning sickness.

Tonight was Mile’s 34th birthday, his Alpha was five years his senior. Looking at Mile however, it was hard to tell. Mile’s family were going to be here tonight , including Anita, for dinner. What better time to
share the news. Apo lifted his t-shirt, looking at his still flat stomach. He didn’t know how far along he was but his scent hadn’t started to change yet. With Nolan, he had noticed his scent had changed around the third month when one of the other Omegas at glory holes commented.

He looked at the alarm clock on Mile’s night stand. It was only two fifteen in the afternoon. He still had time to go to the pharmacy and get a pregnancy test; just to be sure. He was excited. He was giving Mile a pup! He was having Mile’s pup. Apo felt beyond words, filled with
happiness.

He rushed out of the bathroom, bedroom and ran up the stairs. Nolan was playing in his bouncing chair. Apo scooped him and his diaper bag up, before heading back down the stairs to call for a cab.

***

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.1K 1.5K 56
Kinn and Porsche's happily-ever-after marriage existed only in fairy tales. The moment Kinn walked away from their marriage, it was over between them...
498 22 5
Started: March 18, 2023 Finished: December 7, 2023 Oneirataxia: The inability to distinguish between fantasy and reality. They had locked him in the...
26.3K 1.1K 74
Sorrows and pain weigh heavy on the hearts of the strongest people. It does the same for both of them. It drags you down to your lowest. It's the hop...
69.7K 4.4K 49
Look at me, not too close, though, just from the outside. What do you see? A smile? Friends? Happiness? Joy? Everything that I could ever want? A pe...