Blood-stained (Yuuji & Sukuna...

By BleedingRose7098

Yuuji didn't like sharing his love, but sometimes it was only the demon inside him that could understand her... More

¤ Trailer ¤
¤ Prologue ¤
Grandpa ~ Ch1
Cursed Object ~ Ch2
Proper Death ~ Ch3
Ryomen Sukuna ~ Ch4
Death Row ~ Ch5
Too Good For Me ~ Ch6
Scared ~ Ch7
Brave ~ Ch8
A bit Selfish ~ Ch9
Ugly Little Thing ~ Ch10
Interview ~ Ch12
Stay ~ Ch13
Radar ~ Ch14
Entertained ~ Ch15
Understand ~ Ch16
Rain ~ Ch17
Crazy ~ Ch18
First Mission ~ Ch19
Guard ~ Ch20
Special Grade ~ Ch21
Forbidden Technique ~ Ch22
Hostage ~ Ch23
Power ~ Ch24
Pact ~ Ch25
Manipulate ~ Ch26
Upperhand ~ Ch27
Vow ~ Ch28
Dangerous Little Thing ~ Ch29
Justice ~ Ch30
Substitute ~ Ch31
Dreams ~ Ch32
Fear ~ Ch33
Best Friend ~ Ch34
Mad ~ Ch35
To Belong ~ Ch36
Intentions ~ Ch37
Control ~ Ch38
Five Seconds ~ Ch39
Ruin ~ Ch40
Location ~ Ch41
Saviour ~ Ch42
Mind Eater ~ Ch43
Similar ~ Ch44
Higher-ups ~ Ch45
Theory ~ Ch46
One Minute ~ Ch47
Playing Dirty ~ Ch48
Motives ~ Ch49
Sorry ~ Ch50
Pinky Promise ~ Ch51
Sinister ~ Ch52
Alliance ~ Ch53
Mirror Realm ~ Ch54
Feral ~ Ch55
Promise ~ Ch56
Need you ~ Ch57
Favour ~ Ch58
Training ~ Ch59
Void ~ Ch60
Attitude ~ Ch61
Loopholes ~ Ch62
Trick of the Light ~ Ch63
Take you away ~ Ch64
¤ Live for me - Trailer ¤
Begging ~ Ch65
Problematic ~ Ch66
Archives ~ Ch67
Revenge ~ Ch68
Breath away ~ Ch69
Breakdown ~ Ch70
Secrecy ~ Ch71
Queen Of Curses ~ Ch72
Kyoto ~ Ch73
Happy ~ Ch74
Villain ~ Ch75
Depends ~ Ch76
For him ~ Ch77
Mindset ~ Ch78
¤ Show me Trailer ¤
Too far ~ Ch79
¤ Need You Trailer ¤

Fair ~ Ch11

15.1K 627 120
By BleedingRose7098

¤ (Y/n)'s Point Of View ¤

"We're at the cremation memorial?" Yuuji asked me as we neared the entrance of the memorial centre, the entrance doors wide and grand as if it were a museum.
"Satoru messaged me and said that this is where he wants to meet you." I told him, unable to tame my curiosity as I looked around and admired the flowers that were placed so neatly at the entrance steps.

It took a while for us to get here, it was only 8am when we left the hospital and now it was nearing noon. The sun was practically at it's peak in the sky already, almost becoming afternoon. It wasn't too long of a taxi ride to get here, however we may or may have not stopped at a café for breakfast and then at the market for a quick snack. Priorities.

"I guess it's so I could sort out my grandad's ashes while were here." Yuuji realised, guessing Satoru's reason for picking this place as their meeting point.
"He's thoughtful when he wants to be." I mumbled, Yuuji nodding in agreement.
"Hey, babe?" Yuuji began, making me turn my head to him as we walked forwards, nearing closer to the doors with every step.

I hummed in response, a gesture for him to continue with his question.
"You're the only person I've seen call Gojo by his first name. Dosen't he find it rude since he's your teacher?" The pinkette asked curiously. I huffed in amusement at his question, honestly suprised that he noticed that in the forst place. He was right though, I was the only person who called him by his first name- as rude as it may seem to others, he loved it.

"Actually no, he doesn't mind. He's actually kinda salty that I stopped calling him by some stupid nickname I gave him as a child." I explained, almost shuddering as I remembered the nickname. It was simple but looking back on it now, I can't believe I went along with it for so long.
"When he became my teacher last year, I tried to started calling him Gojo but he started to have a pissy fit and wouldn't get off my back about it. So I compromised and just started calling him by his first name." I finished telling him, him nodding in understanding.

"Honestly, it should be Megumi that calls him by his first name, considering Gojo practically raised him." I mumbled outload, making Yuuji gasp in shock.
"Woah, really?!" He reacted, his eyes wide with suprise. I nodded with a hum, mentally wondering if I was actually allowed to tell Yuuji this.
"Yeah, Megumi's dad was kinda shitty." I mumbled as we stopped infront of the large wooden doors. Kinda shitty but very hot.

"Woah, I would never have guessed." Yuuji mumbled to himself before looking up at the entrance infront of us. One door was already open, suggesting Gojo was already inside, possibly paying his respects to the dead to pass time.
"He's inside. I'll wait out here." I told him, motioning for my boyfriend to head on in. Yuuji looked at me with wide eyes, looking back and forth between me and the open door that seemed to be an entrance to pure darkness from where we were standing.

"How do you know that?" Yuuji asked me in awe, unside whether he wanted to be be impressed by me or scared of me.
"I just do." I chuckled, making Yuuji giggle, scratching the back of his head with a sheepish smile and trusting nod.
"Okay, I'll see you soon." He told me, kissing me quickly on the cheek before beginning his walk through the building.

I sat down on the steps of the building, getting ready to entertain myself with my phone. But before I could pull it out, Yuuji called out to me once again.
"And, (Y/n)?" Yuuji began, popping out his head from behind one of the doors. I turned around curiously with a hum in reply, wondering if he wanted directions or had another question to ask me about Gojo.

"You will never lose me." Yuuji told me with a soft smile, repeating his words from this morning. I smiled brightly as he now indefinitely walked away, knowing that that comment was to tell me that he had his answer to Gojo's question. It was to ease my mind. I wouldn't lose him, not today at least.

The doors closed behind Yuuji, which I found a little frightening if I do say so myself. Once the door slammed shut, I leaned back against the stairs untill my head was leaning against the first step. I sighed as I closed my eyes, letting the sun beams hit my face, the warmth distracting me from thinking about whatever was going on inside that building.

"It's hard on you, huh?" A voice said from beside me, making me turn my head and open my eyes. My eyes lit up in recognision, seeing a familliar noirette at my side, sitting down beside me on the steps. He seemed tired, as if he hadn't gotten any sleep which I would relate to if it weren't for the fact that I spent the night with Yuuji. I always had a good night's sleep when I was with him.

"Megumi, what're you doing here?" I asked him, sitting up and smiling softly as he ate his breakfast burrito.
"Gojo dragged me along." Megumi explained, making me laugh as that sounded exactly like something Gojo would do. He's done it to us too many times over the past few years.
"Of course he did." I laughed to myself.
"You didn't answer me." He mumbled bluntly as he took another bite, not reacting to my comment. I sighed, expecting that he wouldn't let me get away with not answering him.

"Of course it's hard. Honestly, I don't even think Yuuji is stressing out as much as I am." I sighed out, brushing a hand through my tangled hair.
"I can tell." He huffed, motioning with a free hand towards my arms which had fresh bandages wrapped around them. They were only there when I had blood stains to hide. I didn't so much mind the scars.

"You're wearing those again." He stated, it almost sounding more like a question.
"The stains from yesterday's fight won't wash away." I mumbled, looking down at my arms and rubbing the together nervously. Megumi's lips pursed as he scrunches up the plastic wrap his breakfast came in, having finished.

"I can help you wash them off later if you want?" He offered, it being something he offered regularly these days. It was much easier to wash the stains off when someone else was helping me. That was so that I wouldn't get frustrated and scrub my arms raw- which I've done multiple times before.
"Thanks." I told him with a greatful smile, him ruffling my hair in response.

"(Y/n)...do you know about the choice Gojo gave him?" Megumi asked suddenly, his voice going sad and glum. He didn't even have to say Yuuji's name for me to know who he was talking about. It was too damn obvious.
"Yeah...die now or die later." I whispered, hating how bluntly Satoru had to put it.
"It was cruel." I whispered again, making Megumi sigh and look at me.

"It was fair." He corrected, telling me the hard truth which I didn't want to hear.
"I don't want him to die, Megumi." I mumbled, almost feeling ashamed for sounding so selfish and greedy.
"I know. I don't want him to die either." He admitted, finally telling me his true thoughts on all this.

"Maybe there'll be a way around it somehow. Only time will tell." Megumi told me, trying to sound optimistic which I tried to let calm me down. He was right. There could be a way around it somehow, all I had to do was find one.
"Yeah, yeah...you're right." I sighed, feeling better already. It was better advice than what Kento gave me.

"Did you hear that Gojo's making him join Jujutsu tech?" Megumi smirked, looking over to me as my eyes widened in excitement. Yuuji has wanted me to transfer to his high school for years. This wasn't the way we dreamed of, but it would have to do for now.
"What? Really?!" I exclaimed excitedly, sitting up and scooting closer to my best friend who chuckled at how easy I was to distract.

"Mhm, he's making him move into the dorms as well." Megumi told me, making me nod and have a revalation.
"That's probably best since I'm sure that now that his grandfather's gone, his apartment's gonna be put back up on the market." I told him, almost liking how smoothly this was all running...almost.
"Are you gonna move into the dorms now too?" Megumi asked with a raised brow, making me look up him with suprise.

"Huh, what makes you say that?" I asked him. I lived on and off between Yuuji's apartment and my home with Nanami. I don't like sleeping in a house alone to much which is why I never moved into the dorms. Not that I was scared of being alone, just that I didn't like it.
"Well, you stayed with Yuuji most of the time, didn't you?" Meguni asked, making me nod.

"Yeah but that doesn't mean I'm gonna permanently move into the dorms. It just means I'll be having alot of sleepovers." I told him shamelessly, Megumi's face contorting onto one of disgust. I laughed at the face he made, nudging his shoulder lightly in realisation of what was going though his head.
"Get your head out of the gutter, man!" I scolded, making him roll his eyes.
"Besides, Kento would kill me if I wanted to completely move out." I chuckled, Megumi nodding in agreement.

"Come on, let's head in. It's getting cold." Megumi told me, holding out his hand as he stood to help me up too. Once we were both up, we went inside the building, walking through the halls untill we heard Yuuji's voice coming from inside the room. We stood outside that particular room, leaning on the wall.
"Wow, they're loud." Megumi muttered to himself, us being about to hear them have their conversation clearly as if the wall were made out of paper.

"How's your head by the way?" I asked him, realising that I have yet to question the bandages wrapped around his temple, hidden under his spiky hair.
"It's fine. It's just a scratch." The boy replied nonchalantly, making me raise my brows with pure doubt.
"I bet." I replied sarcastically, not believing a word he said. Megumi nudged my arm with a glare, amking me giggle.

That's when the voices from behind the door got closer, sounding as if Yuuji and Gojo were right infront of us.
"Pack your bags by the end of the day." Satoru told Yuuji, both me and Megumi being able his hear him clear as day from the other sode of the door.
"Am I going somewhere?" Yuuji asked curiously, Gojo now opening the door to reveal me and Megumi.

"Tokyo." Megumi bluntly replied, interrupting their conversation. Yuuji lit up after seeing Megumi, giving him a friendly and excited grin.
"(Y/n)! Fushiguro! Looking good brother!" Yuuji told him loudly, holding up his thumb as he smiled brightly. Megumi only glared, a sweatdrop falling down his forehead.
"You think this is looking good?" Megumi sighed, shaking his head in disbelief.

"Anyways, here's the deal. You're going to the school of jujutsu sorcerers that we attend." Megumi told him straightforwardly, making Yuuji's eyes brighten with excitement.
"And we'll finally be classmates!" I added, tilting my head with a close-eyed smile which made Yuuji smile gently in return.

Maybe this wouldn't be too bad after all?

(A.N ~ Hope you enjoyed!)

Chapter 12 Quote Teaser :

"Itadori Yuuji. I'm dating (Y/n). It's an honour."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.6K 1.1K 4
❝ ISN'T THAT WHAT YOU WISHED FOR ? ❞ 𝐅𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐅𝐔𝐋 𝐖𝐈𝐒𝐇 - SUKUNA X READER •°. *࿐ ( Sukuna x Reader x Heian Era ) AU : HEIAN ERA 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝘁𝘂𝘀 :...
113K 3.3K 33
AU. Megumi's in love with Gojo. But does Gojo love him back? (Complete)
200K 7K 65
𝘐'𝘷𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘸𝘢𝘭𝘬𝘪𝘯' 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩 𝘢 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘭𝘥 𝘨𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘣𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘥. 𝘊𝘢𝘯'𝘵 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘱 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬𝘪𝘯' 𝘰𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘥𝘪𝘢𝘮𝘰𝘯𝘥...
150K 7.7K 33
JJK Men X Mitsuri!OC love was all she wanted but fate was cruel. it only gave her betrayal, tears and heart break but her kindness was strong, the lo...