From Coach To Lover (M Reader...

By Vorrentis

Jordan, LeBron, Curry, Kobe... These names are a few of the greatest NBA players the basketball world has see... More

So That's How Good He Is
Celebrity Game
He's a What?
Well This Is A Surprise
Umm...Hello
Reward?
Jihyo's request
Told You So
Well...temporally
I Could Get Used To This
A Good Start
Meeting With The Boss
A Busy Day
The Match
Fancy Meeting You Here
Support
Helping The Competition
Mr. Sonto
Progressing
Interview
No Worries
Practice Makes Perfect
Q&A and 500 Followers!
Rivalry (Part 1)
Rivalry (Part 2)
I...I Think I Do...
Up's and Down's
Promo
Aftermath
A Thousand
Gaining Experience
Tofu Time
Just A Bit Of Help
The Talk
Unexpected
Rewarding
I Think That Went Well...Enough
Early Surprises
I Can't Think Of Anything More Perfect (PART 1)
I Can't Think Of Anything More Perfect (Part 2)
I Can't Think Of Anything More Perfect (Part 3)
Possible?
You too?

Realizations

4.3K 81 87
By Vorrentis

Finally...

I don't excuses as to why this is late, I'm lazy and procrastinate. 

Sorry :)

AN AT THE BOTTOM TO READ AFTER FINISHING THE CHAPTER TO EXPLAIN A COUPLE OF THINGS OF THIS CHAPTER

WORDS: 31,213

=====================================

"So, how'd it go?"

"..." Jeongyeon was staring at you in front of her as you tilted your head.

"Jeong?"

"...I-I-my bad, I was thinking, uh everything is good, dad and I are good." Jeongyeon licked her lips as you nodded.

"Great, you okay?" Jeongyeon told herself to brave up.

"Yeah, yeah, just, my dad explaining and it was how you and Dahyun said. Again, thank you, for everything (YN)."

"I'm happy to help Jeong, I'm glad you two are good now." She nodded, "well we can talk later about your dad, we got some food to eat. Guess I better call the others yeah?"

"Yeah." You turned away from her and Jeongyeon stared at your back.

'(YN)...boyfriend...'

Almost reaching the top step, Jeongyeon shook her head to avert her distraction and walked towards the living room, regathering a couple of minutes of her dad's talk. 

Upon reaching the last step, you did a 180 turn towards Kim's room at the end of the hall and from there, you spotted Jeongyeon now sitting on the couch. 

She did say everything was cool now, but there's always that constant 'want' to make sure, but you didn't want to push more than you needed to.

You turned forward and within a few steps...

KNOCK KNOCK

"Kim, it's (YN)." You announced.

"Coming," you heard on the other side and took a few steps back as the door opened to their manager, "they gone?" you nodded, "how's Jeongyeon?" She stepped out into the hall too and leaned to the side and spotted the second eldest.

"She said it's all good," Kim turned to you, "I didn't talk to Mr. Yoo much, I went straight to saying it was nothing, he apologized and asked to be with Jeong. The two talked alone and she came back in with them leaving us some breakfast too," you pointed with your thumb while Kim hummed, "I asked her and she said it was alright,"

"Okay, alright, let me have a few moments alone to make sure, I'm certain the girls are up already so just wait for me to signal you to have them come," you nodded, "thank you (YN)." Kim topped as you nodded once more while moving aside for Kim to get past you.

As Kim made her way down, you looked over the railings to see Kim now approaching Jeongyeon on the couch.

----------------------------------------------------------------

MEANWHILE - A Few Minutes Back

The girls were texted by Kim to be in their rooms for a bit as Jeongyeon and her father have a chat.

Till then, all either members were awaiting till they can come out.

And our focus will be on the four-member room where all four were on their respective bed, lying down while waiting.

All but one was on their phone, though neither was paying attention to what they doing.

Sana and Nayeon were thinking about today's talk with another about you, now that your day was over, it was time to get serious.

Don't get them wrong, they cared about Jeongyeon, but it wasn't all that bad since last night, whatever Dahyun said worked and along with you, well there was no worry.

Nayeon, who was on her back with her phone in front of her, watching a random drama episode, already had an idea floating around her head, an incredibly crazy high-risk idea, but it's now embedded in her mind that it could work, maybe.

'If Sana is serious about him like me, then it could work. It'll be rocky if we do this, but it could be worth it. Same for the others and...yeah, yeah it could work!'

Nayeon turned her head to the side, smiling at her Vaporeon on the left of her, who was staring at her, getting the plushie was the final push towards her plan to be with you.

'Maybe even by tonight, but I have to figure out the best way to approach it, Sana is going to freak out, but who knows, maybe she thought of this too,'

She then turned to Sana, back turned to the others, looking at the wall. 

Sana had her phone lying flat on the bed, skimming through her phone, swiping up on the catalog of new clothing that she had no interest in, but passing the time.

Next to her phone was Sylveon staring at her.

Getting that plushie from you was a big push in her feelings for you, that honestly, if neither of the other girls was in the same boat, Sana would have taken you today.

She means it, it may have been just a plushie, but it was that final touch that made Sana go 'yup, he's the one,' 

Not in a marriage type of sense, but in a relationship, something that Sana didn't think she would be interested in during her idol career, but here we are.

And now, she was debating on what she could talk about with Nayeon, but no matter what, she couldn't think of a way that could hurt the others. 

She recalled that Nayeon said she had an idea, but Sana had no idea what was to come but knew Nayeon had something in mind.

'I don't even know what Nayeon has planned. What idea could she possibly have come up with? She doesn't even seem that concern about not just us two but the others as well. It's like she thinks we can all be with-'

.

.

'No...no, it couldn't be that right? Not even Nayeon is crazy enough to come up with that, she should know that that's not possible...yeah, she has to know, she has too...especially in our line of work. It can't work like that, it can't...'

Sana stared at her Slyveon.

'Ah (YN), why do you have to be damn-near perfect...is this really what Nayeon wants to do?'

Jihyo, was the one not on her phone, choosing to lie on her side, back towards the others. Same as Sana though full-on staring at her Espeon.

She had a long night to think.

Not about Jeongyeon.

She knew that after Dahyun's chat and seeing her normal self till you and her left, plus knowing you would say something or do anything to help her out, Jeongyeon would be a-okay.

No, what Jihyo was- sorry, 'whom' Jihyo was thinking of was downstairs.

The leader of Twice had thought of you as a friend going back to the first week of meeting you and now a member of Twice as you were more than a coach to her.

She had been close to you considerable time now, and she valued your friendship and the bond they shared.

But now...

'I would take a chance with (YN).'

She said it.

She wanted to be with you.

Upon taking this new angle, Jihyo most likely had a crush on you back then, upon seeing you on TV, wanting you to be with them, but didn't realize it herself.

Course, she didn't think too much of it and figured it was because you were new, your troubles here, and wanted to befriend you before you left.

But the talk and dream pulled a switch and now have the ideal time to think, you were everything positive to her.

Dare she say it, you were her ideal guy...guess Tzuyu's as well.

But even so, even if Tzuyu wasn't into you, and if something does work out between you and her, what could happen in the long run?

It'll be like any idol/idol relationship, work causes separation, you were halfway around the world, drama problems, her fans...

The negatives do seem problematic, but Jihyo brought her hand up to her Espeon and stroked the top of its head while picturing you with her.

It's worth dealing with them.

'Why can't things ever be just simple,'

And now we set our attention on Mina.

Lying on her back with headphones in, she listened to some classical music to pass the time, but really she was, like the others, in thought.

While thinking about how to handle this situation, something occurred to her.

She recalled Jihyo's statements about being jealous of seeing the other girls with you and wanting to be with you.

And Mina...

Well she wondered...

What if she was in the same position?

From the list of many positives that she liked, the feeling of sadness from seeing you and Sana recently and the instant thought of wanting you to stay with them yesterday is what's having Mina think...

What if she was like Jihyo?

What if she doesn't know she likes you too?

How would she know?

She couldn't shake the feeling that something was different about her interactions with you too for a bit. 

You've been friends for a small time yet the impact of that time was fun and eventful, good and bad, but fun overall, and lately, she found herself thinking about you more and more even before learning about Jihyo.

And as of last night, she started making a mental list, and she found that the reasons were plentiful along with what Jihyo said yesterday.

First of all, you were incredibly kind and goes out of your way to help the other girls, and even other groups like Wendy with no hesitation to offer a helping hand, there to lend an ear and offer support.

Mina did admire your selflessness and appreciated how you always made them feel heard and understood.

And the way you treated everyone with respect and kindness...even for Koni back then as you attempted to cool the situation between Jihyo's anger towards him.

Secondly, you were very driven and ambitious, having big dreams and working hard to achieve them.

Mina appreciated your passion and dedication to your goals and reminded you of her greatly.

Thirdly, you had a great presence to be around, always made the girls and herself laugh, and could turn any situation into something fun and enjoyable, again, with their game nights, Koni, and the whole hate towards you.

Mina found your ability to bring light into something negative a huge positive to bring a happy and carefree environment.

Finally, and this wasn't from the list, Mina felt really comfortable around you.

You two had a natural rapport and a deep connection that she couldn't quite explain, but whenever she was with you, she felt at ease and happy, like she was exactly where she was supposed to be, spending time with you more than usual as of late, looking forward to their conversations and interactions.

Especially when you called her 'my queen'.

That got her riled up, not of embarrassment, but of delight.

She really enjoyed it.

As she finished making her mental list, Mina realized how easily Jihyo and Tzuyu have crushes on you.

'He is pretty amazing, it's no wonder why they like him a lot, however, I'm certain it's not just them two,'

Mina turned her head just enough to see Nayeon and Sana's figures.

'It could be any of us...us...'

Mina averted her eyes to the ceiling of her room, fidgeting with her phone as she tried to make sense of her feelings. 

Did she have a crush on you? 

I mean she should know, right?

But Jihyo didn't know either.

It was a strange thought and one that made Mina feel nervous as she thought back to the times she had spent with you recently. 

But at the same time, she couldn't be sure if she was just overthinking things. 

Maybe she was just happy to have another great friend in her group. 

Maybe her feelings are the result of spending so much time together.

Mina sighed, feeling more confused than ever. 

But until she knew for sure, Mina decided that she would take things slow. 

This was not something that she needed to focus on, considering at least two others that needed to deal with.

She would keep hanging out with you though, keep being your friend/gamer partner, and try to figure out what her heart was telling her. 

She didn't want to add fuel to the fire if she did have something for you, but if she did...what was to happen?

Eventually, one of them decided to break the ice.

"Alright," Nayeon sat up on her bed, causing the other three to look at her, "we're not getting anything done lying around, we have to talk about you and (YN) Jihyo," Nayeon asked, not wanting to wait any longer as Sana and Mina sat up. 

"Jeongyeon should be our concern now Nayeon," Mina stated as Nayeon turned to her and waved at Jihyo still lying down.

"I'm sure she's fine Mina," Nayeon spoke up, "she did seem alright after Dahyun's talk, and knowing (YN), he probably helped her last night too," Nayeon stated and the girls caught a small smile before going flat, "and we can't push this either Mina." Nayeon continued, "we've got nothing to do right now,"

Mina turned to Sana who shrugged and then to Jihyo.

"Jihyo?" Mina called for her as Jihyo sat up now.

"It's fine," she took a few seconds to gather herself, "if you're wondering if I meant what I said yesterday," Jihyo said as the three turned to her looking down at her Espeon plush, "I do. I thought about it last night and while Tzuyu is still there, it wasn't a spur of moment...I really do like (YN)."

The other three looked at one another as Jihyo offered a faint smile to her plushie.

"So, you really do then? Legit?" Nayeon asked as Jihyo nodded.

"It's just-...I know the problems that can occur with a relationship and especially with him, yet I feel drawn to him," Jihyo finished, "I guess that's a way to put it," 

"Let it out Jihyo, no one is gonna make fun of you." Sana offered as Jihyo turned to her.

Her eyes shifted to Mina and Nayeon as they nodded at her.

"...sigh...he's...he's incredible, he really is," Jihyo hid her face in her hands afterward as the other three smiled and hummed at Jihyo's embarrassed expression, "I'm sure Sana already what I feel and I don't want to say it all again."

"She did," Mina said as Nayeon nodded.

"It was pretty heartfelt," Sana teased as Jihyo gave a single chuckle and let her hands down while looking towards Sana...then her flat smile turned downwards.

"There's still Tzuyu though," Jihyo brought up.  

"We know, but you can't help these feelings. Isn't that what you told her too?" Sana said to her as Jihyo nodded, "then Tzuyu will understand. And no, you're not backstabbing her Jihyo. Honestly, I'm glad (YN) is making you feel this way. There's a reason I told you to embrace this Jihyo."

"Yeah?" Jihyo said as Sana stood up from her bed, pushing aside what she thought of Nayeon's plan.

"Yeah, since I've known you, since you've become our leader, you've been doing everything you can to make us happy, safe, and comforted," Sana sat down next to Jihyo, "If we're hungry, you gave us your share. If we're training, you stay behind no matter how long it takes to have us know it by heart. If we're sick or feeling down, you're always the one at our side. This isn't something I want you to let go of for the sake of someone else,"

Sana patted Jihyo's shoulder.

"I know you really like him Jihyo, after seconds of being with him, I saw your smile and laughter, yet it looked, different, a good different, a happier than you usually are different," Jihyo remained still as the other two listened, "I know you don't want to hurt Tzuyu, but you deserve to be happy Jihyo. And if (YN) makes you happy, that kind of happy, then I'm sorry but I refuse for you to drop this for Tzuyu or any of us if that were the case. I'm not saying to go behind her back and take him, but...but I don't want you to feel sad or lonely Jihyo..." Sana's expression lessened as Jihyo's eyes wandered down.

Sana remained silent after that as the other two stared at their leader.

What Sana said was true to them as well, especially to Nayeon.

She understood why Jihyo felt the need to drop this a couple of days ago, and she did, and while she and Sana had to figure out what to do with themselves, Nayeon did feel for Jihyo to be in a battle with herself. 

She wants every one of her sisters to be happy.

Even Momo, who can get under her skin with constant teasing to her and advances to you, deserves to be happy.

'My idea has to work. That way we won't have to deal with this kind of issue. We can all be happy like Sana said.' 

"Sana's right," Nayeon spoke up as the others looked at her, "I know you care about us Jihyo, but you should care about yourself too."

Sana was mildly surprised that Nayeon was saying this. 

"I'm actually with Sana, Jihyo," Mina spoke up.

Jihyo looked at her and Nayeon and could feel the warmth and love from what Sana said.

She smiled and closed her eyes while looking downward, taking a few seconds to embrace that feeling.

"...thanks girls, really," she said and looked back up at them, "what do I do then?" 

"Tzuyu's first," Nayeon answered as Jihyo sighed.

"Even then, even if she's fine by me, what happens then?"

Nayeon took a look at Sana for a split second and then back to Jihyo.

"...I don't know," she answered, "but whatever happens, we'll figure it out. We always do."

Jihyo took a longing look at Nayeon and then down towards her Espeon.

Nayeon's right.

She can't prolong this.

It's better than mulling over this.

Whatever happens, happens.

"...alright, I'll talk to Tzuyu today," she muttered as the others nodded and Nayeon licked her lips, "I'll figure something-"

KNOCK KNOCK

The girls turned to the door.

"Hey girls, you good?"

And there was the subject of their talk.

"Coming (YN)," Sana stood up from her bed and looked at Jihyo eyeing the door, "you're gonna be okay right?" Jihyo turned to Sana and nodded slowly.

Sana nodded back and went to open the door and a smile was up in a snap upon seeing you there.

"Morning (YN),"

"Morning Sana, may I step in for a bit?" Sana nodded fast and stepped aside.

"Course, Jeongyeon okay?" She asked while you stepped in, unknowing that the girls were talking about you.

"She's fine, morning you three," you waved at Jihyo, Mina, and Nayeon as they waved back from their spot. 

"So yeah, Jeong's good, both she and her dad talked, he apologized and it's water under the bridge, nothing to fret over now." You explained while the four girls were happy to hear, though surprised that it was quick.

"Really?" Nayeon said looking at you, "it's been a few minutes."

"Well, Jeong realized what her father intended, while rash, she understood," you nodded as the four nodded.

"That's good news," Mina spoke as you hummed with positivity, "so what now?"

"Her father was kind enough to bring us breakfast that he made, so you four can go down while I get the others. Jeong and Kim are there already," you pointed back at you as the four nodded.

"Alright, thanks (YN), give us a minute?" Mina asked while you gave two thumbs up and turned on the spot, leaving the door open, as Sana closed it behind and turned to Jihyo as Nayeon and Mina stood up.

"It's going to be fine Jihyo," Mina started, as Jihyo turned to her, "I know it's difficult, but Tzuyu won't be upset or sad, if anything she'll want to figure things out too."

"I told her that as well," Sana spoke up as Jihyo nodded.

"I hope so." She looked at each one and then at Sana, "thank you for what you said, Sana."

"No problem Ji, we all want the best for you too," Sana said as Jihyo nodded, "and don't be awkward or silent around (YN) or us anymore, got it?" she looked at her roommates as they nodded.

"No, I won't,"

"Old Jihyo's back then?" Nayeon smiled as Jihyo scoffed at her.

"Who you calling old 'fake maknae'?" Nayeon grinned as Jihyo stood from her bed, "Young Jihyo's back," 

Both Mina and Sana gave a smile at Jihyo's joke and their leader gave a small smile back.

"Someone's got jokes, well come on leader, let's get food." Nayeon proceeded towards the door as the others came side to Jihyo: Sana patting and Mina folding her arms together and nodding as Jihyo walked alongside them.

"You're also hanging with him right?" Sana asked Jihyo as she nodded, "remember what I said yesterday, have fun with him." Jihyo nodded once more, elated that she'll spend more time with you and hopefully the same experience as yesterday.

Sana nodded and smiled at her leader and turned forward and headed down the stairs as Mina was behind the two girls.

However, Sana stared at the back of Nayeon's head in front.

From what Sana thought and said to Jihyo about being happy, it increased the probability of her guess of Nayeon's plan.

'That's Nayeon's plan, it has to be. There's nothing else I can think of before and now this fits It's one way for all of us to be okay with another...if we even agree to it. Nayeon, are we really that crazy?'

----------------------------------------------------------------

MEANWHILE - A Little Before You Entered Their Room 

In another room, the other members were waiting as well.

The Maknae plus Momo were doing small things to pass the time as Momo slept over as Jeongyeon was away so she opted to have fun in the youngster's room.  

Dahyun and Tzuyu weren't concerned in the slightest, though Chaeyoung and Momo had that minuscule thought of what was going on, they were assured by their manager that everything will be fine.

Of course, they thought positively and with what Dahyun said, seeing Jeongyeon last night and knowing you, they were a hundred percent confident that everything will be okay.

Dahyun was on her stomach, resting her head on her arms while lying on her bed with her phone leaning onto her pillow playing basketball highlights from the top Point Guards from the NBA, gaining some experience in watching films.

Her Jolteon on the left side of her phone pointed towards the phone as if it was watching her.

Course she won't be able to do ALL the moves these players do, but footwork or handwork she'll take notes and hopefully remember to use that during the game.

She wanted to be better for the team, not going for Jihyo's starting spot, but hopefully, she can deliver on the offense when she's called up.

Okay, so WAS trying to learn.

Her mind wasn't really all there as lingering thoughts about her dazing out in front of you were in her mind at the moment.

Especially that talk with Tzuyu alone yesterday.

What if more girls other than Tzuyu had feelings for you?

She knew Momo was a big maybe and Nayeon and Sana if she had to guess a second or third, but other than that it was hard to tell...

But right now, Dahyun was thinking of something else.

Four.

Four times Dahyun was locked out, and each of those four was you and another girl.

Heck, she was like Sana when they both spotted you and Nayeon outside.

Even twice she felt the same yesterday as well.

Dahyun even googled late last night why this could be, though she had a hunch, she wanted to be sure.

But what she read...

Feeling like you are zoning out or feeling distracted is a common reaction when seeing another person/object with another person. It's possible that you may be feeling a range of emotions at that moment, such as jealousy, sadness, disappointment, or even frustration

'I'm not any of those things...I mean I do feel 'something', but it can't be any of those...right?'

With a look at her Pokemon, Dahyun mentally sighed.

'It's not like I also have a crush on him...I mean I do like him, but I don't like him like that. He is all around great and fun...he is enjoyable to be with...he is also super nice...pretty driven to his future, heck of a cook, he's also really cut-'

Dahyun sat her head up, her expression full of confusion.

Her train of positivity kept going and she stopped herself.

'Okay so maybe there are a few things about him I like, but that doesn't mean anything...it doesn't mean anything.'

Dahyun double down on that conception, though, it didn't feel a hundred percent to her.

She wasn't that concerned about it, but she hoped it wasn't anything to would interfere with Tzuyu or with the group as a whole.

Speaking of Tzuyu...

The youngest of the group was lying on her back, one hand under her head while the other was on her torso, staring up at the ceiling.

She has been heavily thinking about you and her last night.

Hanging out in the arcade, even though it was with Dahyun and Chaeyoung along with getting the Leafeon, which was right on her torso above her hand, lying down.

Receiving that, Tzuyu couldn't stop smiling as she stared at it till she slept last night.

And now...

There were roadblocks to this, but Tzuyu was pretty certain that she wants to make you and her happen.

She was confident that she wanted this, but she was scared as to how this will affect herself and you if it does.

Although it's certain, she didn't want to tell Jihyo yet as she had a concern that her other members have crushes on you too.

Especially...

"And I use Protect," Chaeyoung ordered as Momo dropped her shoulders and her Flareon.

"You can't keep using Protect Chae, that's six in a row!" Momo complained as the two were lying on the floor having a Pokemon battle with their plushies.

"Okay, then I dodge your Flamethrower and use Hyper Beam!" Chaeyoung moved her Eevee to the left and leaned her Eevee back to charge up the beam and pushed forward to initiate the attack.

"Hyper- I use Protect then!" Momo shielded her Flareon with her hands as Chaeyoung pointed at Momo.

"Sorry, it failed." Chaeyoung grinned as Momo's jaw dropped.

"..."

"..."

"...tackle! TACKLE TACKLE!" Momo started bashing her Flareon into Chaeyoung's Eevee and then at top of Chaeyoung's head as she hunkered herself.

"Yah! You can't hurt trainers! Dahyun! Help! Use Thunder on her!" Chaeyoung called for Dahyun's assistance as the eldest maknae rolled her eyes from her phone.

"Sorry, my Jolteons healing at the Center," Dahyun smiled while looking at the two kids as Chaeyoung grabbed her Eevee and started to bash it against Flareon as Momo brought her blanket and threw it over Chaeyoung.

"Smokescreen!"

"Momo!"

"Body Slam!" 

"No wai-Argh!" 

Yup...this was most of the night as Momo and Chaeyoung were hitting it off. 

Tzuyu's eyes were on the J-line member though as she thought highly that Momo had a crush on you too.

Of course with all of them wanting to be with you, if Tzuyu had to pick one, Momo would be at the top of her list.

Tzuyu figured that maybe it wasn't just Momo either, she can't narrow it to her as her eyes went to Chaeyoung, and her mind went to Sana...honestly, Tzuyu could see more than the four, but maybe she was getting ahead of herself.

She meant what she said to Dahyun, it didn't bother her 'that' much with the others wanting to spend time with you.

Tzuyu knew that she couldn't control how they felt about you or you being with them too. 

All she could do was be herself and hope you would see how much she cared for you, but that wouldn't stop her from trying her best to be with you too.

She used a hand to bring her Leafeon up standing to stare at her as she stared back with a small smile, the warmth she felt was sticking to her like glue.

Yeah, she's positive she wants this.

She'll talk to Jihyo or maybe Dahyun about this more, maybe after pract-

KNOCK KNOCK

Tzuyu heard the door and turned her head at Dahyun, still staring at her phone with Momo and Chaeyoung wrestling on the ground, making weird noises at one another.

She sat up, being the only girl hearing, and made her way to the door while the two were still bickering on the floor.

"Momo get off!"

"Nope~ now I use Wrap!" 

Tzuyu got to the door handle, twisted it, and opened it to reveal her crush, already smiling at you.

"(YN)," she softly said as you smiled at her.

"He-" you looked confused, "is everything alright in there?" you asked hearing the noises as Tzuyu opened the door more for you to peep inside. 

Tzuyu noticed the shift in your face as she turned to see Momo and Chaeyoung still rolling around the floor.

"Momo-unnie and Chaeyoung," Tzuyu pointed as she turned back with you shaking your head.

'Guess she slept here,'

"Fair enough, mind if I come in?" Tzuyu stepped aside as you stepped a few in, "you two are having fun," you said out loud as Dahyun finally turned to see you, her thoughts instantly pushed aside while sitting up.

"(Y-YN)?!" she said with an increased volume and smile as the two on the floor stopped their movement and Momo look up at her boyfriend.

"Senpai!" She said while standing up, leaving Chaeyoung to get herself out of her cover.

Once Momo got on her feet, she let her arms out and walked a few steps toward you, an everlasting smile on her.

"Morning senpai~" She said as you stood still while your girlfriend vice-gripped you as you smiled and patted her back with one hand, the other three stared now their smiles to a line.

"Morning to you too Momo." Her head looked up at you with eyes having a gleeful expression, "to all of you," you turned to the other three and nodded at each of them and then looked at your girl, still in her grip, "do you mind Momo?" 

"Nah," Momo returned as you shrugged.

"Alright then, Jeong's done talking." You announced.

"Already?" Dahyun asked now standing up as you nodded and felt Momo's grip lessen, but still held onto your arm now.

"Yeah, I wasn't there with them, but Jeong knew what he meant. It was a spur of the moment for last night, but she's good now."

"I'm glad," Momo said and took a step to the side as the others nodded in agreement, "so can we go see her?" She asked.

"Yeah, the others are down there already. Her father brought food for us as well," you pointed back with your free arm as Momo grinned.

"Yummm~ I'm gonna go see her then, let me get my phone," she said letting go of your arm and heading towards Dahyun's bed.

Tzuyu went forward and looked at you with a smile as you returned it when she passed you, Dahyun was behind her as she walked to the do-

"Oh Dahyun," Dahyun stopped in front of you, "thank you for last night with Jeong, it helped her out big time,"

Dahyun nodded at you while smiling.

"No need (YN), we're there for another, I'm certain you said some things too right," you nodded, "so I should be thanking you as well,"

"Team effort Dahyun," you said as Dahyun nodded and rose her fist as you did too and shared a fistbump with another as Dahyun walked out and then Momo showed up instantly in front of you,

"Sit next to us," Momo asked of you and rose her hand to show her Flareon.

You nodded at her request and she smiled in return, making a kiss gesture with her lips and winking before she headed out as you smiled at her back and then turned to the last girl.

Chaeyoung, still lying on the floor, was looking at you...though, something seemed off about her expression.

It almost felt like she was 'studying' or 'deep in thought at you.

No smile was found as you tilted your head.

"Chea? You good?" You questioned as Chaeyoung seemed to take a few more seconds before you saw her eyes blinking and then she looked down while sitting on her knees to get up, not looking at you, the blanket flowing down her back and into a slump.

"Y-yeah, I'm fine (YN)," 

You watched her grab her Eevee and finally got to her feet, though she looked down for a few more seconds before she aimed at you, this time she had a small smile formed while taking her steps.

"Sounds like you had fun with Momo," you said back as Chaeyoung nodded along the way with her plush and brought it up to her chest with one arm and upon getting closer to you, used her other arm and rose it towards you.

You were ready for the fist bump, but you weren't ready for the sudden hug that Chaeyoung brought herself into you as you looked down, her arm wrapped around your back.

"Hehe, what's this about?" You asked as Chaeyoung looked upwards.

"Just a thank you for the Eevee (YN)," she said as you smiled down at her, as her arm dangled down, "I didn't really get a chance to properly thank you," you shook your head.

"You don't have to thank me Chae, I'm glad you enjoy her," you said as Chaeyoung nodded.

"We all did, we even had a pokemon battle with them, I won~" She said as you hummed.

"Eevees can be tough,"

"Tough and cute," Chaeyoung pointed out as you nodded.

"Like the owner," you added with no embarrassment or slow paced, you did think Chaeyoung was that, well all of the girls were. 

At this point, you've given enough compliments to now say without any repercussions.

Chaeyoung heard and smiled shyly, feeling appreciated and bashful for your kind words. 

Not even a minute with you and already felt her day made.

"Hehe~ you mean that?" She asked with you nodding.

"I wouldn't have said it otherwise," you returned as Chaeyoung felt her body light up like the time of being outside with you a couple of days ago, "come on, I'm sure the others are waiting for us," and you turned your head while taking your first steps down.

STEP

STEP

ST-

"(YN)?"

You stopped and turned to see Chaeyoung has not moved yet through the railings.

"Yeah?"

Chaeyoung's mouth opened, but as soon as she saw your friendly smile and kind eyes, she suddenly got nervous and her eyes lowered, and the grip on her Eevee grew.

"Uhh..." Chaeyoung started, and then, "..." 

You went back up the steps and now on the same level as her, thinking how maybe something was on her mind when you saw her in the room first.

"What's up?" You asked as Chaeyoung seemed a bit frazzled for a few seconds based on her expression, "you okay?"

"...y-yeah, yeah, I uh..." her eyes finally made their way to yours, "I was wondering if...you...w-want to sit together..." she asked, however, the tone of her question died in volume with each word nor did it seem like the question she would have trouble asking.

Plus what you just saw, the laughs and high energy with her and Momo, this was a 180 expression.

"Of course, Momo asked too but you can be on the other side, but are you sure you're good? You seem a bit tense there?"

She smiled upon hearing that answer, but she shook her head.

"No, I'm okay," she replied as you nodded and figured it was best to ask another question.

"If you want to sleep in Chae, we'd get it, I'm sure Momo wasn't easy to bunk with," you joked as Chaeyoung shook her head.

"No she was plenty of fun and all, but I'm alright, really," you nodded, "thank you for thinking of us first (YN),"

"I always will Chae, always," you said honestly as Chae...

...showcased a lovely smile.

"Let's go then?" You asked as Chaeyoung nodded and you returned to head back down the stairs as Chaeyoung followed, though now sporting a frown as you turned your back to her.

'Well that sucked, I felt like an idiot in front of him. Even after telling myself all night, pumping myself up to ask him something so simple...okay, not to worry, I'll just try again during training, hopefully with more confidence and prepared.'

Though it was short-lived as she felt that warmth of your words came back wrapped while gazing at the back of you.

'I have to, I want to,'

The two of you got to the lower level and spotted everyone else besides Momo, Tzuyu, and Dahyun sitting down.

Momo was with Jeongyeon as Dahyun and Tzuyu were in the kitchen getting a drink it seemed with the five others sitting in a row plus Kim eating on the counter.

Getting closer, you spotted Momo's Flareon in front of an empty seat and figured that's where she was sitting luckily there were three in a row so Chaeyoung quickly knabbed the other side and settled her Eevee down as you went in the middle sitting to her right.

Eventual seating:

Dahyun - Momo - (YN) - Chae 

Tzuyu                                                        Jeongyeon

Mina - Sana - Nayeon - Jihyo 

"It's okay Momo, I'm alright," Jeongyeon said while looking up at her roommate.

"Just wanting to make sure," Momo stated while Jeongyeon patted her arm and nodded.

"Yeah, I'm all good Momo, thank you," Jeongyeon replied as Momo smiled and nodded.

"Dahyun and (YN) helped you huh?"

"Yeah, they did," Jeongyeon turned to you as you nodded.

"I knew he would," Momo gave a look you and walked around Jeongyeon, "but really, I'm glad everything is okay Jeong," Momo said and Jeongyeon knew when Momo uses her name, or part of it, rather than her nickname, she meant it more.

"Me too, thanks Momo," Momo nodded and walked around her as Dahyun and Tzuyu were approaching but Momo does what Momo does best.

Instead of sitting, she stopped behind you and your girlfriend wrapped her arms around your neck and her head on your right shoulder as you sat still while sighing mentally.

'This girl...'

"And how was your night senpai~," she asked while looking at your side, leaning a bit to the right to see you.

"My night was amazing Momo, yours?" you asked as she nodded.

"Great as well, had fun with our young ones," she grinned while spotting Chaeyoung on the side and then leaned closer to your ear and... "when's our time for fun~?" She cooed in your ear as you felt shuddered from her cool breath, which didn't go unnoticed by the others.

You smiled and leaned to your left to look at your girl while shaking your head at her question.

"During training Momo. Now sit down and let's eat," You answered as Momo smiled and patted your shoulders.

"Hai."

Momo let your shoulders go and being behind your body, you didn't see, but Momo looked towards Nayeon, Sana and Jihyo staring at her as Momo...

All three showed little response as Momo smiled, broke contact, and decided to sit down, Jihyo wondered what was with the action, but Nayeon and Sana knew as being caught yesterday either on pic or for last night, thought she teasing back or something of the sort.

'Why did she wink at us? I guess we were staring...so this is what Tzuyu feels...it stung before, but now accepting it, it does feel a bit worse to see, even if it's one of our own,' Jihyo looked towards Tzuyu on the other side of Momo looking at the two with no hidden agenda.

'We have to be right,' Sana questioned Momo's action as she looked at you.

'Whatever...' Nayeon then looked down and continued to mix her bowl.

Nayeon and Sana had Momo in mind already and this didn't help that case was more apparent when sat and scooted her seat closer to you, not joint, but it might as well be as you two were a few inches off from one another and Momo kept colliding herself with you while swaying left and right.

Getting the attention of not just the three previous, but now the other girls.

"You know there's a thing called personal space Momo?" You joked as Momo rose her brows at you.

"I know, but I'm very certain you don't mind me being in yours though," with a loving gaze, she looked up at you while sticking to your side now as you gave a single chuckle at her closeness.

"Heh, do whatever you want Momo," 

"I intend to~"

"I know you will, that's why I'm not bothering to stop you," you said as Momo laughed as you smiled at her amusement.

"Hehe, good to know that you don't mind (YN), I'll be sure to remember that," Momo winked at you as you rolled your eyes.

"Guess I better watch out then, especially you," you said back as Momo smiled...and then figured it was time to stop this moment, especially in front of the others, "let's start eating Momo before it gets cold," you said as Momo nodded and reached out in front of her.

'For wanting to keep us a secret, she's not doing a very good job in front of the others,' your eyes rose to see the three in front of you looking right back at you as you smiled at them and shrugged.

Sana, Jihyo, and Nayeon gave a quick smile back, and all three decided to turn their attention to their bowls or phones in front of them.

'Although it is Momo,'

You looked at your girlfriend trying to open her bowl with minor success.

"Stupid lid..." she groaned as you smiled at her.

'She's known to be close to me so maybe they'll interpret that way, also, Momo and I hardly get some alone time. I don't want to say no to her advances, but I'll talk to her about this on our time,' 

"Here I'll open it," you said while offering your hand to her as Momo turned to you and smiled.

"Arigato,"

You nodded and looked forward at the others: some quickly looked at their bowls or phones others continued to look at you and smiled at them.

'Great, the whole table stared, Momo you troublemaker," you turned to your girl and opened the bowl for her.

"Arigato (YN)~," she said while putting the bowl in front of her.

'I guess my troublemaker,' you added as Momo inspected her bowl.

"Let's see what he-ohh~"

You also were in awe of the presentation upon looking down at her food.

"Bacon and egg bibimbap," she said while moving her bowl as you reached out to get one for yourself.

"Wow, now that's restaurant quality, what's it called?" You asked while opening the bowl yourself and examing the diced and cut assortments of vegetables, crisp egg, and fried bacon with rice on the bottom.

"Bibimbap, mixed rice with meat, vegetables, and egg, nice this is nice~ now we need to mix it," Chaeyoung answered and looked around and gathered a fork from the middle of the table, gathered by the others, poked the fork into the bowl after removing the bacon on the side and started to stir around.

"Oh I see," you said while mimicking her motions, seeing the ingredients mix together, "wow, I really need to have this back home. Jeong your father has talent," you looked at her to the left as Jeongyeon was looking at you.

"Yeah," she said simply as you returned to your bowl

"Did you know he cooked for the president?" Chaeyoung added as you nodded.

"Yes I did, that's a crazy achievement. Guess talent runs in the family alright," you gave a quick look at Jeongyeon returning a soft smile while looking downward as you took a forkful of the meal and your taste buds were to a high.

"Damn," you said after finishing, "I'm taking this-"

RINGTONE

Twice's (song) rang out as your phone rang in your phone.

You took it seeing the ID of your aunt.

"And that's home," you said while standing up with your phone in hand, "sorry girls, give me a minute," you said while placing, not putting, the lid back on the bowl to keep the heat.

You walked around Momo, Tzuyu and Jeongyeon and headed towards the front of the stairs, almost near the back door to outside, not wanting to talk over the girls.

Being far enough, you pressed the 'answer' button and pressed the phone to your ear.

"Hey, auntie," you spoke in English with her.

"Morning (YN), how's your birthday?"

"Great, it went very well, the girls did a private concert, played a basketball game, and went to an arcade. Got home and had fun the whole night."

"Heh, full day,"

"You have no idea. To spend a birthday with these nine is unreal, even with me living with and coaching them, yesterday was incredible. These girls and their energy are incredible Auntie."

Your aunt smiled on the other side, happy to hear that from you.

"I'm happy for you (YN)...sorry that I almost pulled you out from that."

"You don't have to apologize, I get why you wanted to. But nothing else has happened since then so we're all good." You gave her positive reinforcement as your aunt nodded behind the call, "how you been?"

"Good, I already informed the colleges you'd declined their invitation and offers."

"Yeah? They took it well?"

"Most were accepting, though a minority of them tried to keep you on board with their reasonings, they accepted in the end. I told the five you're thinking of attending that you're on the table still. They said no rush in your decision as they'll still have you till the last possible second, guess being top talent has its perks."

"Indeed it does," you looked back at the girls, specifically Momo as some looked at you as you waved and they waved back, causing the others to look as well, "thanks for all that," you turned to the side.

"It's nothing (YN), as your womanager, I got you covered, but I still think having your choice televised by ESPN is dumb. They want to make everything all dramatic when you decide which one you want to go to. Do they really have to put you on TV and choose?"

"That's how it is, a lot of the top 100 do it and not to sound egotistical, but being number one is the one everyone watches. Besides, we'd already said yes to it, it's not something that's out of our way, plus they'll pay us."

"I know and I've seen those types of videos, it just seems too much to me, but I guess not for everyone. And you know they have not said anything of you about being others there? Only about what would be your perfect college destination. And get this, even NBA teams! I mean come on, you haven't even started university and they already doing the league? Is there nothing else to talk about for them?"

"Wait, which teams?" You wondered as your auntie laughed.

"Hehe, doesn't matter."

"Ah come on, at least one team,"

"Knicks,"

"Knicks? Heh, I meant I won't oppose, but just like any big market team, everyone is perfect there," you said while looking out the door to the basketball court, "wonder who'll get the number one pick next year."

AN: We would be entering the 2019 draft as this story started in the 2018 summer. So we would be with Zion, Ja, and RJ Barrett: Pelicans, Grizzlies, and Knicks in that order, but in this universe, it would be whatever tanking team in that year so no dropping to contending teams.

"Long as you get to the league, it doesn't matter, that's the goal,"

"That's the goal, man, it's going to be a crazy time,"

"And you'll be ready for it (YN), anyway, I don't suppose you haven't figured out your top three destinations yet?"

"No, the five still. (School Choice 1), (School Choice 2), (School Choice 3), (School Choice 4), maybe (School Choice 5), but I'm sort of on the edge of that one. I have been thinking about it so don't worry. Can't believe it's a little over a month away."

"I know, time goes fast. At least you're on top of things with that. Alright, well, tell me when you're down to the three and I'll give them the calls. I'm glad that you're having fun and had a nice birthday. I'll let you get back to what you're doing."

"Yeah, you as well Auntie, stay safe alright?"

"I will, bye (YN),"

"Bye."

You lowered your phone and hung up your call as you turned to the group with the ones seating towards you and looked at you coming back.

"How was it?" Chaeyoung asked as you nodded and stopped behind Nayeon and Sana, both looking up at you now.

"Good, asked how I was doing, told them very well and about yesterday, and let them know that I'm still thinking about my college choices. Not much," you answered and shrugged.

"Must be hard picking out so many requests huh~" Nayeon smiled up and poked your arm continuously, "being number one must be a drag~" she grinned as you rolled your eyes.

"Then you girls should know how it feels Nay," you countered as Nayeon stopped her tapping and had a gummy smile after that compliment with the others having the same expression as you went back to your seat going around Jeongyeon this time.

"It is difficult?" Dahyun asked with you shaking your head and sitting once more.

"Nah, I had a select few that I wanted to choose so it was easy to dwindle down to if they offered, though I'm down to five and I have to get three by the deadline to pick one."

"Three?" Mina asked.

"Yeah, I'm gonna be on TV choosing which one of the three I choose." You explained as they were curious.

"Wait, you're going to be on TV to choose? Why?" Kim asked from behind, "is it really that important, no offense." she added as you waved your hand.

"Come over here Kim, do we have an extra seat?" 

"Here I got it, hold on," Dahyun said while getting one of three stools from the island table and positioning it near Tzuyu and Mina's corner.

"Thank you Dahyun," Dahyun nodded as Kim came over with her bowl and sat down.

"Anyway, to answer your question Kim, sports networks do this every year mostly with college athletes, though basketball and football players are more watched."

"They take it seriously then," Jihyo decided to speak as you shrugged.

"To college fans, yeah, I mean it's not really much. I sit behind a table with three hats that represent the schools, say a few words, pick the one I want, say good things about it and that's it."

"That's it?" Chaeyoung leaned forward on the table, "that's like a minute,"

"Yeah, news likes to make things all dramatic for entertainment and views." You looked at Chaeyoung who nodded.

"Sounds like Dispatch," Nayeon leaned back in her seat as the others nodded, "every single thing we idols do is blown up by dumb accusations, 'breaking news, she and he have the same bracelet?! They must be together!'" Nayeon mocked as some girls hummed and nodded, "honestly they have nothing better to do?"

"That's how news is Nayeon," Kim said while poking inside her bowl, "especially when you're all popular, it can't be helped that people are interested in your lives." 

"Well then people should really mind their own business...hey (YN)?" Nayeon called as you were stirring your food, "do you deal with people like 'Dispatch' at your place?" 

"I don't have any stalkerish reporters since I don't really do anything besides school and then home, I suppose it's not worth it to them. The closest thing to Dispatch would be TMZ for athletes there though."

"TMZ...I guess people got to make a living," Dahyun spoke while taking a forkful of her food.

"So what are your reasons for choosing a college (YN)?" Mina asked while you looked at her. 

"Good focus on talent and training development to learn, highly competitive environment to be prepared for the NBA, high expectations placed on us rather than slouching,  a strong emphasis on group dynamics, being part of a group and needing to work together to win." You stated as the girls were impressed by those.

"You sure you're nineteen (YN)? You're thinking more maturely than most."  Kim said as you smiled.

"What's that supposed to mean Unnie," Dahyun said as the other girls looked at her.

"Just saying," Kim shrugged with a small smirk as the others rolled their eyes or 'yah' at their manager.

"Thanks Kim, but my family carved me the path, and my responsibility is staying on it," you said as the others turned to you Kim nodded at that statement but was thinking about what your aunt told her and JYP.

'He's a strong kid.'

"From what you told us about them (YN), they sound like amazing parents," Sana said in front as you nodded slowly.

"Yeah, they are," you said with your volume lessened.

"Will they be coming to the K-ball?" You took a few seconds to turn to Momo who asked.

"Uhh, I-I'm not sure," you answered with uncertainty in your voice.

"They should, I would very much like to meet them," Nayeon said as Sana nodded.

"Me too," Chaeyoung joined as did some others...though you remained with a frown hearing them, which was caught by Kim.

"Well anyway, we have further things to talk about." Kim cut off as you were thankful for the assist, "the interview for (YN) and you girls is set, it'll be this Thursday (today is Tuesday btw) and each of you will have a segment that will be featured on AllKpop, every team, and coach that's participating the K-ball will be included."

"Damn," Nayeon muttered, "that's a lot of teams," 

"It'll be short interviews though as they'll ask the usual questions of 'how's training,' 'how's (YN)' and vice-versa, and we're in process of having it so they won't bring up Koni either,"

"Good," Jihyo said as the others nodded.

"Although they probably will bring up the negativity around (YN) with the outside world, so keep it relaxed, calm, and don't say anything controversial," Kim noted as the others nodded.

"Don't worry Unnie, this isn't our first time, we know how to handle it," Sana said as Kim nodded.

"And I'm sure (YN) will be fine as well, right (YN)?" Nayeon turned to you...and her smile feel seeing you absent-minded, chewing very slowly while you sight in the middle of the table.

"..."

"(YN)?" Nayeon called you again as you turned to her with pace, "you okay?" She added

You looked at her and the girls at her side as you nodded and gulped your rice.

"Y-yeah, yeah sorry, I was thinking about my colleges and their deadlines, yeah my bad, I didn't mean to space out," you said, making that up on the spot as they all seem to buy it, except one.

"Do you have to choose now for them?" Chaeyoung asked as you turned.

"Not right now, but the closer I get to the end, the more they'll likely find another person or drop the invitation."

"Then you should probably get on that (YN)," Jihyo spoke up as you nodded.

"Do you need help?" Sana asked as you shook your head.

"Thanks Sana, but no offense, it's nothing you can really help in, gomen." You apologized as Sana shrugged.

"I figured as much, thought I would ask anyway, but we're here for you if you do (YN)." You nodded at her.

"If we really want to help Sana, we win the k-ball," Momo pointed her fork at Sana as Sana nodded at her.

"We sure will," Chaeyoung joined as the others nodded.

Kim kept her expression at you, knowing what you were really thinking, especially after talking about the girls meeting your folks. 

Maybe she'll have another talk about that with you later, but for now...

"You will girls, I have full confidence in you," she decided to cut in as the others nodded, "but speaking of basketball, remember when I told you about the training camp?" She looked around the table to all nodding, "we are a go for it. And not just for you girls, but the others under our company as well, not the same day though."

Kim announced as the others now gave their full attention, even you.

"So we're gonna train with our fans?" Mina questioned.

"Children, we thought about all fans, but playing a physical contact game with you nine as we're certain some will use that as an excuse for being close for comfort, but we'll have a meet and greet to compensate and a game while they watch live," Kim answered as all the girls were happy to hear that they'll be training with children, they had memories of last time, "we're still ironing out the small details, but this will have a major PR boost to us and (YN) and you nine having a connection with your fans too. Even JYP will come to each event as well." 

"The boss himself?" You asked as Kim nodded while the girls were already seeing how he was going to give a grand spotlight to himself.

"So is (YN) joining us?" Momo asked while shoulder-bumping you.

"Of course, he'll be joining you. One at a time in three groups of two and one of three. (YN), you good with that?" Kim asked as the girls looked at you.

"Looking forward to it Kim. I've seen NBA players do it and work well for them. With these nine and the boss, it'll be a very popular and fun turnout."

"Great, we also think the same then," Kim added as the girls were already excited, "don't worry, we'll focus on the procedures, you ten will focus on the basketball aspect and you girls are to spread the word you'll be doing an announcement today. We got a high school gym is set up for a large enough capacity for a target number of people, but not too large for an overcrowding. We're going next Wednesday." (Today is Tuesday so a week and a day.)

"Sweet!" "Awesome!" "Okay," 

Were responses as you nodded.

"Excited senpai?" Your girlfriend asked as you looked at her.

"Very, it'll be a new experience for me though."

"Oh don't worry, just be yourself and everyone will like you." Momo countered as you nodded.

'Literally,' Sana and Nayeon thought as the girls heard

"Anything else unnie?" Dahyun wondered.

"No, those two only. Now, let's dig in-

RINGTONE

"That's mine," Kim moved her bowl onto the table and took her phone from her pocket, and looked at the ID.

"That's my sister," 

(AN: I don't know if she has relatives, if she does, good, if not, now she does)

"I'm gonna take this, continue eating, won't be long," she said while standing up and answering her phone, "hey sis," she said while going to where you were standing to talk to your aunt.

"As Unnie was about to say, let's dig in," Sana said while getting a forkful of the content and started to eat and soon the rest followed as the girls resumed eating and your eyes were set on the bacon and just when you were going to pick yours up...

"Senpai?" you turned to your girl as Momo rose her bacon strip in the air in front of you, "open wide~"

She said as she brought it to your face while you stared at her for a few seconds and then at the others as some stared at you two.

'I don't think Momo knows what secret means...'

"Momo I have my own..."

She leaned her head forward tilting back while pouting her lips. 

"Please~"

These girls knew how to use their cuteness.

You mentally sighed and she smiled as you leaned forward and took a bite from her bacon and instantly you were in awe of the taste.

It wasn't crisp nor chewy, but a perfect tenderness along with the explosive seasoning.

You kept chewing as Momo leaned her hand back.

"Well~" 

You nodded vigorously.

"This is impressive," you covered your mouth while eating, "one of the best bacon I've tasted," you complimented as Momo lowered her strip and grinned.

"My turn~" she spoke in a rather increased volume as you stopped chewing and stared at her for a few seconds, but figured to get it over with.

If alone, you'd gladly do it, but with the other eight literally feet from you two...

"Here," you got your strip of bacon and positioned it into her awaiting mouth as she closed her lips around the tender meat...yeah, I know what I wrote.

"Hmm~" Momo bit into it as she leaned back while chewing it in her mouth, "that is really good~" she covered her mouth as well as you smiled.

And while busy with another...

All eight girls were catching this, and little to no movement was caught from them as they watch the couple interact.

Course it wasn't the first time Momo's been close with you in their eyes, but this time seemed more...joint?

Like what they would see in a relation-

"Another?" Momo questioned and-

"Yeep!"

All of them heard Momo squeal and jumped in her seat, now rubbing her side.

"Why'd you do that (YN)?"

"Why do you think? I ain't serving your food Momo," You poked your mixed food as Momo grinned, "eat."

"Fine, I'll get my revenge (YN)," you gave a side-smile and started to dig in as Momo turned her attention forward...specifically catching the three once more looking right at her.

Momo then...

...gave a little notion and look before chowing into her meal.

'She's definitely taunting us,' Nayeon didn't show any change of emotion though.

'That seemed more than friends....' Sana thought.

'Again? She's, she's not doing this on purpose right?' Jihyo crossed her mind while looking at you now who was typing on your phone, 'why towards here though?' Jihyo looked to her left at Nayeon and then looked down, '...maybe I'm just overreacting...it is Momo...still, she can be less Momo-ish...'

As for the others...

'It's just feeding each other, yet I feel...irked by it.' Mina looked away.

'Maybe there is more to me feeling like this...' Dahyun dejectedly looked the other way.

'Why can't I have her confidence...' Chaeyoung looked into her bowl.

'...' Jeongyeon kept her stare with a sullen look.

'I think Momo-unnie does have a crush on him...what do I do now...' Tzuyu said while looking at Jihyo now.

Besides the talk from Kim, one by one, the girls were tapping their food and silverware as Momo's action made a wave of silence for the others.

You noticed the lack of talking now as your eyes wavered right and left.

Dahyun was looking down, both Mina and Tzuyu were staring forward, Sana was looking down, Nayeon noticed and took a look at you before heading down as well, Jihyo was staring at the table in front of her, Jeongyeon...Jeongyeon was looking right at you.

She looked absent-minded, having the same expression as Chaeyoung had upstairs, thinking or something of the sort and it wasn't till a few seconds later that Jeongyeon realized you were looking at her as her eyes flared for a bit.

You gave a smile at her as she quickly looked down at her bowl.

'Guess she was thinking about Momo's action...jeez Momo...'

'H-how long was I staring at him?!' Jeongyeon didn't dare look up with full embarrassment in her system.

You figured to stop looking and looked at Chaeyoung tapping at her Eevee with her free left hand, the other on the utensil poking in her bowl.

Knowing the whole table was silent due to Momo's action wasn't the smartest plan for Momo to do.

You had to think of your silence as well.

Them talking about your parents being great got you but bringing up wanting to meet your parents hit you deep as it was the same to you, although, both of those statements were true for one.

Dad can go fu-

"So senpai?" you felt several pokes on your torso and heard Momo's call to you. Disregarding your folks, you turned to Momo looking at you, "what's today's plan?"

"Pl-...oh, right," you decided to forgo your thoughts and focus on this, probably best anyway, "sorry, I haven't really given much thought so it's not a perfect plan, but today I'm hoping to have more, uh, how can I put this, working on your individual skills with team building games," you explained as the others, besides Jeongyeon, kept close eyes to hear to distract themselves from Momo, "dribbling drills, shooting drills, one on one drills and then conditioning drills, though I think it'll be better explained when we're actually outside." You explained as each girl nodded, "and we're going to be working more on group exercises than solo workouts today."

"So, we're not going to train on one on with you?" Chaeyoung asked as you shrugged.

"No, since we're going to be doing more workouts, involving everyone, it'll be more straining than usual."

"Ohh...but if we're not tired, can we still do it?" Chaeyoung furthered.

"Hmm, I don't know Chae, I don't want to overwork your-"

"Oh come on (YN)," you turned to Nayeon, "we can take it," you eyed Nayeon and then Sana and Jihyo stared back. You turned to Chaeyoung who was also looking at you.

"...alright," Chaeyoung smiled, "but it's not gonna be the usual forty minutes, maybe twenty, thirty tops, and nothing too physical, but only if you're able to do it." You swayed your eyes around the table as each girl nodded, though you made a note of Jeongyeon not looking at you as she responded, "cool, let's dig in."

"Sorry (YN)," Nayeon spoke up once more, "speaking of training, can we start at noon?" Nayeon asked while you looked at her and then around the table.

"You girls okay with that?" You asked around the table and it was a unanimous decision, "alright, noon then,"

And so the ten started to dig in as chatter began...as for Kim...

'God I hate my sister...'

Kim slumped on the couch, bored of hearing her sister's long story about her dream.

==================================

MEANWHILE IN THE USA

6:12 PM

"Huff...huff...huff..."

"You good?" (FN) asked Ben as he leaned forward in his seat.

"Yeah...just...these guys have much more difficult," Ben said looking forward as (FN) watched the college basketball team of (University Name).

"We are in college, not bad by the way, who would have known a man of your size got that defensive prowess,"

"I...huff try," he said while gulping water afterward.

They were asked to participate in their games as today was the last day of orientation and pretty much a 'free' day for new arrivals to have a look for themselves around campus/classes/activities that the school offered.

And for (FN) and Ben, along with seven other newbies, were participating in matches against some members of the team.

Due to being summer, not all members were present, only nine of them were present, which is a good majority for a good old talent show and the destruction of the teens there.

There were drills, plays, and right now one vs one in the same position was going on with everyone watching, coach and captain including.

First to 10.

Ones and Twos.

Forwards and forwards, guards and guards.

As expected, the new kids weren't doing much to compete as three were decent, potential role players, and the other three benchwarmers...and then came Ben.

(FN) was surprised at how horrible he was on the offense.

Ben lacked height, but he did makeup in muscle, pushing his opponent back with ease that he made a couple of easy lay-ups, but then came the shock of his shot selection after a few possessions.

Going for layups, fadeaways, hook shots, stepbacks; honestly, every move out from the mid-range or closer and making one out of four, like a kid was attempting NBA superstar moves on the playground.

He was a liability going one on one on offense, but what made Ben stand out was his defense.

He was a wall, a literal wall.

Blocking, if (FN) counted right, six shots and able to contest the rest, keeping up with the player's feet, it was like he was a mirror.

The opposing player did get more shot attempts from rebounding his blocked shots, but it was in vain as Ben stood in his way for most.

It was a long battle, and even the captain called it for the next player to score to win.

With this the opposing player won in the next two plays, but having him go 7 for 22 and Ben going 4 for 12, not because of defense but because of his own shooting, was tough to witness.

(FN) had to give credit to Ben, if he learns how to get his shots in with efficiency, he'd be a monster on both ends. If he can work that out and keep his rim protection, it reminded most of Dirk or KG, though as of now, he was a Rudy Gobert type of player.

"I couldn't hit anything anyway," Ben complained after he hung his head, "I was never reallly good on offensive anyway..."

"Ben, defense wins championships." (FN) said as Ben looked at him, "sure points are just as important, but your man took much more shots and still had a lower percentage than you due to your defense. Basketball is a team game, you don't need to score all your points, you got four others to carry that. You showed up, don't worry. Can you guard 1-5?" Ben nodded, "then you're a bigger threat than you know, if you can shutdown their best player from scoring, it'll cause panic for the other team and let your partners shine, don't worry about your shooting. You did well."

Ben stared for a few seconds before smiling.

"Thanks (FN), really," (FN) nodded.

"Alright, Ben," both of them, along with the other rookies, looked forward at the coach and third-year SF captain, Frank, approaching.

The coach, Mr. Cole was an elderly male, in his fifties, bald, and with a bit of a fat body.

AN: IF YOU EVER PLAYED LEFT 4 DEAD, IMAGINE 'COACH'

(FN) watched him just staring at the games, not a lot of words were said as Frank was doing most of the talking.

Ben stood upright, "relax dude, you can sit," Ben sat down as (FN) gave an inner chuckle at his notion, "not bad Ben, not bad at all," Frank looked towards Ben and nodded, "you got work on your stamina and shooting, but you are a wall man. You got the hustle, the strength, and the footwork that kept up with Jason. The shot selection, while most didn't go in, was spot on, at least they weren't airballs. Keep up with whatever you're doing but add in cardio yeah?" Ben nodded at the praise and smiled at a job well done, "now then...(FN),"

(FN) nodded and stood up as he heard his name from the back as well.

"Wait, that's (FN)?"

"From (YN)'s team?"

"He's won state champions in a row."

"He's here?"

"Gotta say," Frank spoke up, "was surprised to see your name on the list coming here, but we ain't complaining," he grinned as (FN) stepped forward.

"Let's get started," he said, the comment from 'your team' got under him as he passed by Frank and coach together.

"Good luck (FN)," Ben said from behind as (FN) turned and nodded at him.

Both coach and Frank looked at one another as Frank shrugged while the coach remained silent.

The coach hasn't said anything at all as he studied each of the players, but (FN) was one he was interested in seeing.

After all, being three-time state champions in a row is no easy feat.

"Now that's the spirit, alright! James!" Frank called up one of his guards, "you're up,"

(FN) spotted a guy walking towards him with a number 5 jersey on along with a ball in his hands.

"So you're (FN)?" (FN) nodded, "should be fun, first to ten captain?" he asked behind.

"Yup, 1 and 2s, losers get the ball," he said back.

"Alright then, you start with the-"

"No, you," (FN) stated as James shrugged and both players took the position.

"What do you think Mr. Cole?" Frank asked while folding his arms, "think he's as good as they say he is?"

"We'll see," he replied, uttering his first words as Frank was eager to see what this kid was made of.

The game began with James quickly dribbling towards the hoop, faking left, then going right, and managing to get a step on (FN).

Thinking it was an easy shot, James settled for a jump shot...but...

THUMP

...(FN) was able to get a hand on it, blocking the shot from the side as the ball went behind James as (FN) was able to recover it first.

"Heh, you got the speed I'll give you that," James taunted as (FN) was on the perimeter with the ball, and he took his turn to attack and it wasn't a slow one as he drove towards the basket with James at his side, but h faked out James with a crossover dribble, then made his own jump shot and...

SWISH

...scoring the first point of the game.

(FN) 1 - 0 James

"..." (FN) didn't say anything as James didn't let the early deficit discourage him.

He took the ball out of bounds and drove toward the hoop, but (FN) was playing tight defense.

James managed to get a step on him with a quick spin move to the right of him and cleared near the paint and then elevated for a jump shot, but (FN) jumped with an arm up and was able to contest the shot, causing the ball to...

THUMP

...hit the front of the rim and James missed once more as (FN) grabbed the rebound.

"Tsk," James clicked his tongue as (FN) returned to set his turn.

(FN) now had the ball, and he took his time to set up his offense, debating on what he should do...till he dribbled the ball back and forth, trying to get James off balance as the college player was moving his arm left and right.

Finally, (FN) made a move towards the basket going right of James and did a backstep to which James almost fell for but he quickly stepped forward to (FN)...but (FN) didn't stop as he quickly sprinted forward, faking out James with a quick step and went up for a layup.

"Ohh!" "Damn!" Were heard around as James tried to follow, but (FN) was able to finish...

SWISH

...increasing his lead to two points.

(FN) 2 - 0 James

(FN) didn't say anything nor did James as he let the ball drop while James picked up the ball and headed back to the perimeter.

James took the ball out of bounds and looked for an opportunity to strike back, dribbling the ball around the perimeter, waiting for an opening but (FN) was not going to give James any room to work with as he pressed up towards him.

James then made a quick move to his left, faking out (FN) as he faked going to the right, and drove towards the basket for a layup, but (FN) was able to block his path as James did a step-back with no hesitation and (FN) wasn't able to contest as the ball...

SWISH

...went in for James' first point.

(FN) 2 - 1 James

"Now we got a game!" "Nice shot James!" His teammates cheered him on as James grinned to (FN), but (FN) paid no attention and got the ball from the ground.

Ben watched on as he saw the speed and defensive prowess of (FN).

Only two plays of course, but he took in what (FN) was doing, what a champion was doing.

"So far so good (FN)," he mumbled to himself, "don't let them get to you," he added as (FN) started at the perimeter with the ball in hand with James in front as James checked the ball in...and his eyes widened as (FN) did a step back in a snap of a finger and launched the ball from behind the arc as James went up for the block, but might as well have stayed put as the ball arced in the air and...

SWISH

...the ball went in for the three, two in this case.

(FN) 4 - 1 James

"Yeah (FN)!" Ben stood from his seat, excited for his new friend as the coach and captain watched on.

"Damn," James muttered and looked at (FN) who walked past him as someone from the sideline passed the ball to him and then he passed to James, still not a word said, "okay, I'll give you that," James said as he got the ball.

TIMESKIP

The game continued back and forth, with (FN) making more impressive moves and scoring points at each turn.

He has missed only once while James a little bit more than his shots.

James wasn't wanting a blowout to happen and used his size and strength to overpower (FN) at the paint, using brute force to get through, but (FN)'s quickness and agility allowed him to make some incredible defensive plays and offensive shots as well.

As the game went on, the tension between the two players increased, and the crowd started to get into it, with the newcomers cheering on (FN) and the actual team on James.

Though even with James scoring, he wasn't able to make a single three as the score was...

(FN) 9 - 5 James

...and for the possible last possession, (FN) took the ball out of bounds and dribbled around the perimeter, looking for a closing as James wiped his face with his shirt.

James didn't know what to do besides playing his best defense as this wasn't what he thought it was going to be.

Though it didn't falter as he played tight defense, not giving (FN) any room to work with.

'Will he go for an easy two or a three? No way he'll risk a long shot down-'

(FN) suddenly backed up and faced James and got in a low stance before in quick succession dribbling between his legs, behind his back, and back between his legs, then to the left of James who stumbled back to grab the ball but (FN) snatched the ball with an outstretched hand and stepped back behind the three-point line as James froze with the momentum of his body.

James cursed in his mind as the crowd 'ahh' or 'ooh' while holding onto another as (FN) shot his three-point attempt and...

SWISH

(FN) 11 - 5 James

The newcomers all shouted as (FN) won the game, while the captain laughed along Mr. Cole nodding in place.

"And that makes (FN) our winner," Frank announced as Ben clapped at the sideline witnessing how incredible (FN) was, who didn't seem like he was even trying.

"Nice win buddy!"

(FN) stared at James who took a deep breath in and arms at his side.

"Well, damn, got my ass handed to me," he said looking at (FN) staring at him. He approached him and rose his fist, "hey man, you're as good as they say,"

(FN) nodded and returned the bump, but James took note that (FN) wasn't breathing hard nor seemed to be sweating as much as he was.

'Did this guy even try? If he's second to (YN), how tough is he then?'

"You're good as well James," he said back as James chuckled and shook his head.

"Well I'll be getting extra drills for how 'good' I was, but seriously, good game," James said as the two nodded once more as James backtracked towards his crew: commenting or taunting to losing to a rookie as (FN) returned to his seat.

"Nice job (FN)," Frank said as (FN) looked at him nodding, and then Mr. Cole stared at him, "you sure showed us what you got," (FN) stared back at Frank and nodded.

"Thank you," (FN) said as Frank turned to Mr. Cole.

"Good work son, if you don't mind, a word," Mr. Cole ordered while walking away, hands behind his back as (FN) looked to Frank nodding.

(FN) nodded and joined the coach away from everyone.

Mr. Cole turned to him and then looked out into the court, "our school is in need of a championship, our last was years ago and the board is asking a high demand for getting the job done," the coach flatly spoke as (FN) nodded, "we've come close, but close isn't enough for us. We need that push and you are that push son. You are championship material. We've been watching your team for the past three years, and the synergy, movement, and heart you have for this game speak volumes. I speak for the school that we want you to commit to (University Name)." He turned to (FN). "I know you have other schools to visit and discussions with your family, but I want you to know that I've been granted permission to offer you a full four-year scholarship to be a part of our program." The coach finished as (FN) gave a small smile at the news, "as well as a chance to play as a starter,"

"Really?" The coach nodded.

"Yes, I firmly believe that with you, we'll be able to bring success. Our program offers the best environment to mature your talents before you take the step to the next level and the professors here are some of the most devoted to their students so excelling in your educational standards shouldn't be a problem. We may not be as established as Duke or UCLA, but take it from me that we'll do our best to welcome you with open arms and the support you need," he then rose a hand, "it was a pleasure meeting and watching your game (FN), and know I will look forward to hearing your reply to our school's offer, whatever it may be." The coach closed as (FN) accepted the handshake with a smile.

"Thank you, sir. I will discuss this with my family."

"That's all I ask. Mind staying for a 5 on 5?" (FN) nodded, "good, and send Ben here as well. I would like a moment with him as well."

"Right, thank you again, sir." (FN) turned and left the coach while holding in a large smile.

Approaching the bleachers, a sitting Ben was pointing at (FN).

"Dude you were awesome in your match. I'm sure I'll have trouble defending you as well." Ben said while forming a fist and towards (FN) as (FN) returned it.

Ben may talk a lot, but he was a nice guy.

"Thanks, Ben, by the way," (FN) said as he pointed behind him, "the coach wants to talk to you,"

Ben quickly got up after hearing.

"He does?" (FN) nodded as Ben swiftly passed him, "wish me luck," he said as (FN) kept going forward while approaching and sitting where Ben was a bit ago, that smile still on him.

'A full ride, wait till mom hears about-'

"Yo (FN)," (FN) heard his name and turned up to Frank approaching him, "we doing a five on five, you in?" (FN) nodded, "nice it's you, Ben, and the others here," he turned to the others, "you six in?" they all nodded, "good, we'll figure out an order, but for now, get on the court and start warm-ups," the others quickly went out as (FN) stood up, but didn't move yet as Frank watched the others, "well they aren't the best, but they can develop, same with Ben, the coach is probably giving him pointers right now," he then turned to (FN), "did he tell you about attending?" (FN) nodded, "we could use you, this year could be our last of a push. Next year, three of our starters are leaving and we'll be in a 'rebuild' as you say, year after I'm leaving as well,"

"Sorry," (FN) replied as Frank shrugged.

"It's all good, we all had fun, but it's time to pass on the torch. But it's our last chance to make everything we've done worth it. I'm not trying to guilt-trip you. It's your choice of course, but know that if you do get here, we'll do everything we can to accommodate you." He proposed as (FN) didn't make a nod to it, "but for now, let's get out there," (FN) nodded and stood up and the two were on the way.

==========================================

TIMESKIP

Back to Twice Dorm

"Goodbye (YN)~," Jihyo said, flying through the air and in front of your character, landing with a thump speeding, and zooming off.

"Course you get it on the first try..." you groaned while catching up to Jihyo and then..."No! ah the bots are on your side!" you yell due to a red shell hitting you as you threw your arms into the air, telling your stunned Yoshi to hurry up and drive...then..." are you-! I'm already down!" 

"Hehehe-hahahaha!"

Jihyo became a laughing mess as she saw Yoshi being beaten to a pulp by someone with a star, but kept her concentration.

"Ohh- oh my god my chest hurts..." Jihyo's laughter was lowering as you drove over a 'Question Mark block' as your item selector spun.

"Please give me a star or some-I'm done..." you leaned your body back to the cusions as you were hit by lightning and lost your item Jihyo was dying at this point while pointing at you, letting a hand go from the controller.

"You-hahahaha!"

You looked at her and chuckled with her.

"See hehe, I knew my misery was funny to you."

"Very much (YN) hehe~" Jihyo had a smile at you and then turned to the TV, "god that's funny,"

You loved watching these girls' high smiles and laughter as you turned to get back into it.

So if it wasn't obvious, you and Jihyo were playing Mario Kart since the Switch was downstairs already.

After breakfast, you and Jihyo left the group, after a couple questioned about where you two were going and you answered with a hang-out with the two of you only.

As they all waved their coach and leader off, with the leader's roommates wishing she'd have a great time and Momo, even being your girl, thinking the same, they were left to do what they wanted.

And for some, it was a needed time.

But for now, we're to focus on the couple playing their hearts out in Mario Kart as suggested by Jihyo.

And she was enjoying this immensely, maybe a bit too much but she was having a pretty fun time twenty-five minutes in.

No more awkwardness she promised as this behavior was a hell of a lot better than silent Jihyo, to you and to Jihyo herself.

And by this time you were both on the final lap as Jihyo...

"Yeah! I got fiiirst~" She sang and danced in her seat while pointing two fingers at herself.

"Well I got sixth," you pointed as Jihyo laughed. 

"Hehehe, how is that any better?"

"It's better than seventh and eighth,"

"Yes you're right but I think first is way better than sixth~" She pointed as you pouted and put your hand over your heart.

"My heart Jihyo..." you dramatized as Jihyo shimmied with a smile.

"Boo hoo (YN)~" She responded as you hummed.

"That's it, as your coach I will lessen your minutes." You gave a smug grin as Jihyo put a hand over her mouth.

"Gasp...(YN) you wouldn't dare." Jihyo acted as you nodded.

"Oh I would and I could, you now have one less minute of playing time."

This time Jihyo pouted and put her hand over her heart, mimicking what you did.

"My heart (YN)..." she aslo dramatized as you shrugged.

"Boo hoo Jihyo~" You returned as you couldn't help but smile and laugh as Jihyo did too.

Yup, Jihyo was heavily enjoying this.

"Hehehe, so, another race?" She offered as you hummed, "I'm ready to finish first again~" Jihyo teased while shimmering her head back and forth as you shook your head.

"I think two races is good for now, we can race after some karaoke?" You suggested as Jihyo nodded.

"Let's," she added.

"Can you set the machine then?" you pointed, "I don't know how."

"I got it," Jihyo stood up from the couch and proceded forward.

"I'm glad we're hanging out Ji," she heard and turned to your smile, "from yesterday and right now, I'm having fun with yah,"

Jihyo reflected on your expression and smild as well.

"I'm having fun with you too (YN)," she responded and you nodded.

"And before you fix that up, it's weird to ask now, but we could plan a sleepover together," Jihyo gave a slight movement, "I wouldn't mind, but of course, it's up to you." You suggested as Jihyo didn't need to think for a second before nodding.

"I'd like that (YN), I would, anytime you want," you nodded and Jihyo had a thought, "you know, gonna be honest, it's kind of a shame we're having our own time late since you got here," Jihyo added as you nodded.

"Yeah, I'm sorry for that,"

"You don't have to apologize for anything (YN), you're a popular person here it seems." You hummed, "but we're together now, uh, h-hanging out." You nodded as Jihyo mentally slapped herself at her words and turned her body, "anyway, ahem, any song you prefer?" she started to configure the machine for a bit and the same red menu appeared.

"If you don't mind, can it be English? I hardly know any Korean duet songs," You answered as Jihyo waved it off.

"That's fine (YN), we know a good chunk of English ones." She put English, Duet, and Random, on the search.

"Yeah, Nayeon told me you girls sang duets with one another." Jihyo nodded at your statement.

"Not as much as before, but here and there...okay, it should be good to go." Jihyo pressed the final button and the menu changed to a list of songs that some you knew the lyrics, some did not, "let's see what we get." Jihyo got the two mics in hand and walked backward while watching the wheel of songs with the control of the machine.

It did a blur as it was moving through various song titles, too fast for you to read...then...

.

.

.

DING

Thousand Years 

By: Christina Perri, ft Steve Kazee

Both of you were caught off guard by the song choice, but for different reasons.

'No way this is the song it chose, of all the songs,' Jihyo thought as she focused on the meaning of the song.

"Wait, this is a duet? I thought it was her alone?" You asked while looking at Jihyo, who was keeping her mind in check.

"Uh, it's not really played as much but there is one," Jihyo answered as you nodded slowly.

"Huh, well the more you know, you know the song then?"

"It's one of my favorites," Jihyo shyly answered as you nodded.

"Well then I promise to do my best," you said as that didn't fail to give Jihyo nodded a bit, "or do you want another?" You questioned as Jihyo loved this song, but to sing this with you...

'It's just a song Jihyo, relax,'

"...let's do it." Jihyo handed you the mic and pressed to start the song and threw the control onto the couch.

After pressing 'play', the screen changed to black and white words came up with the lyrics behind a countdown.  

Jihyo felt a rush of emotions inside her as she stood by you, ready to sing a duet with her late found crush, but she stood her normal persona.

"I'm first, your mic will vibrate and shine your color when it's your part," she explained while taking a breath to calm herself.

"Wait, colors?" You looked at your mic.

"Under the grill, did you not notice with Nayeon?" She asked as you shook your head, "hmm, she may not have put that option on then."

"Dang this does a lot," you noted as Jihyo nodded and the paino keys started to play the song.

Standing front to front, Jihyo licked her lips as she stared at you.

"Ready (YN)?"

"Ready."

Like Nayeon, you were pretty excited to hear the legendary main vocalist of Twice.

The piano started to play as Jihyo felt her heart racing already.

'Relax Ji...just relax,'

When the song was about to start, Jihyo took a breath in...

Jihyo:

The day we met 

Frozen I held my breath 

Right from the start 

I knew it I found a home for my heart 

Beats fast

Colors and proooomiiiises~

How to be brave

How can I love when I'm afraid to fall

'Wow...' was all that was going through your mind as Jihyo sang in English.

But watching you stand alone

All of my doubt

Suddenly goes away somehow...

Jihyo saw the way you were looking at her, eyes filled with admiration and affection. 

She felt her cheeks flush as she had a thought that you might feel the same way about her, but kept her cool.

Just then your mic vibrated and you saw the red ring under the grill and with one quick look to TV to see the words and back.

Both: 

One step cloooooser~

Both of you serenaded and then another vibrate happened with your mic and you saw the ring gone though Jihyo's was still up.

'Guess that means I'm not singing till it comes back,'

Jihyo:

I have died every day waaaaaiting for you

Darling, don't be afraid

I have loved you for a thousand years

I'll love you for a thousand moreee...

There was a pause in your song as you gave a small clap as Jihyo smiled at you.

Then her white ring was gone and again, another vibration in your mic as it lit up and you rose it to your lips.

'My turn,'

You took a breath in...

You: 

Time stands still

Beauty in all she is

I will be brave

I will not let anything take aaaway

What's standing in front ooof meeee

'Wow (YN), not bad,' Jihyo listened to you hitting the notes.

Though while singing, she potrayed the lyrics more deeply.

Every breath

Every hour has come to this

Both:

One step closer

You: 

I have died every day waiting for you

You pointed at Jihyo as she smiled and to her surprise and your boldness, the same outstretched free hand of yours that she saw, and she took it with hers, both feeling the song immensely.

Darling, don't be afraid

III have loved you for a thouuusand years

I'll love you for a thouuusand mooore

Both:

And all along I believed I would find you

Time has brought your heart to me

I have loved you for a thouuusand years

I'll love you for a thouuusand moooooreeeee~

Ooooooooooooo~

As the music went on Jihyo couldn't help but feel her heart skip a beat as your voice joined hers.

Ooooooooooooo~

She felt a warmth spreading throughout her body, her hand in yours the more she gripped the more you harmonized together, your voices blending perfectly and she couldn't help but feel a sense of connection with you that she had never felt before.

I'll love you for a thouuusand mooooorrrrreeeeee~

Ooooooooooooo~

It was like your voices were meant to be together, like they were two halves of a whole.

Ooooooooooooo~

One step clooooserrrr...

Jihyo:

I have died every day waiting for you

You: 

Darling, don't be afraid, I have loved you,

Both: 

for a thousand years

I'll love you for a thousand mooooore~

And all along I believed I would find you

Time has brought your heart to me

I have loved you for a tttthhhhousand years

I'll love you for a tthhhousand morrrrre

When the song ended, both stood together, basking in each other's presence, sharing a smile that spoke volumes and created a sense of magic in the air and letting the music take over, feeling as though they were floating on a cloud.

Jihyo's heart was racing, and not figuratively but really, her heart was beating fast while the two shared a look.

For a few seconds neither of you said a word, the aftermath of the song lessening from them.

And like the past five times, you two were in a staredown.

"..."

"..."

"...wow," was all you muttered as Jihyo nodded.

"I know," Jihyo responded, "it felt..." Jihyo couldn't even find the right word as you chuckled.

"Same here, hehe, and you made it so Jihyo." You responded as she felt a flutter.

"We both made it so (YN)," 

"Nah, I wasn't anything compared to someone as talented as you and your beautiful voice," you countered as Jihyo flushed red with a largened smile.

And in response Jihyo didn't say anything, but stared back.

She felt a sense of euphoria wash over her and...

And I meant what I said about you being special to me Jihyo. You truly are a one of kind woman and nobody and I mean nobody should tell you otherwise. And you know what Jihyo, screw those who said bad things about you. You're everything that's amazing. Talented, skilled, smart, and all-around beautiful Jihyo, then and now. Inside and out.

She recalled the dream you said to her and knew that, it would be upront, she knew that real you thought about her like that.

"Y-you mean it..." She muttered, repeating what she said in her dream, and as you nodded...

"Every word Jihyo, every word. You're truly amazing."

'It's almost exactly like he said,'

Exactly like the dream...

And just like the dream, Jihyo felt the same as dream Jihyo was.

And the duet...

From all the countless songs she sang; this one, this one song was up there to her.

What she felt now, couldn't compare to most, while close, this was a top feeling for her.

And Jihyo, conflicted, couldn't resist this feeling...

And the one making her feel so was standing in front of her, holding onto her hand gently, but with passion.

The problems, situation she was in, melted away and as bad as the thought, Jihyo grasped that she wanted you at her side.

To feel like this dai-

"CONGRATULATIONS!! NEW HIGH SCORE!!"

And like that the stare was broken as you turned to the screen but Jihyo kept her look at you.

"And you beat Nayeon," you turned back to Jihyo, "congrats," thought Jihyo didn't really care much about score.

"...let's do another song," she said instead as you nodded.

"As many as you want Ji," 

"Hopefully a lot more," she responded as she turned to the TV to put her nickname in...

9129 - GOD - Singer 1 *NEW*

9012 - BUNNY - Singer 1

8972 - NOOT - Singer 1

8835 - CUB - Singer 2

8742 - TOFU - Singer 2

and then it was your score...

7342 - Singer 2

"Oh god," you waved at the TV as Jihyo hummed, "I'll get eight thousand next song, watch," 

"..." Jihyo wasn't really listening as you put your initials as her mind and heart was choosing what to sing next.

'Sana's right, being with him is...sigh...' Jihyo let out a blissful sigh.

==================================================

MEANWHILE

SHUT

"Alright, let's sit on the bench," Nayeon said closing the backyard door behind her as Sana went forward a bit.

The two walked out into the basketball court as Mina was taking a nap, tired from staying up a bit more than usual while playing solo on her games, she missed having you as a partner as she dropped a rank and tried to make up for it and cost her a couple of hours.

So she stated that to the two and Nayeon explained that she'll be outside training, with one look from Nayeon, Sana and she agreed to go with her.

Soon as they got ready to play the part if someone spotted them, they went out and were now ready to discuss.

Making their way, Sana felt anxious and a bit nervous, but why should she be? It's not like it's a life-changing decision...right?

As the two girls sat, Nayeon took a look around and nodded.

"Let's not waste time, Sana," she turned to her roommate, "I have an idea, a crazy one, but it can be a win-win for us, Jihyo, Tzu-"

"Your plan is to share him isn't it?" Sana answered as Nayeon had a look of realization.

"H-how did-did you think of it too?" Nayeon questioned as Sana nodded.

"I had a hunch of what your idea was before breakfast. Nayeon, you can't be serious..."

"I am Sana," Sana sighed, "I know, I know it's crazy, but if you thought about it then you must know the positives," Nayeon explained.

"As well as negatives Nayeon, you really expect that it's that easy? Plus don't you think it's, wrong or something?"

"No, of course not, it'll be odd, but I don't see anything 'wrong' with sharing (YN). It's like what we've been doing with him with training, just that it'll be more than that. Tell me even for a few seconds that you thought that it might work out."

Sana's mouth jibbered for a few seconds before swallowing her senses back.

"I-...o-okay, maybe for a few seconds, but even then Nayeon, isn't this going overboard?"

"And you think I didn't think that when I thought of it?" Nayeon pointed at herself this time, "I get how it can be Sana, but I honestly think we can make it work. If we all like him, why can't we all be with him? It's better than one of us with him and hurting the others or even fighting over him if it gets to that point like us. And for Jihyo since she won't hurt Tzuyu and she and Tzu get to be with him and Momo can do all the flirting she wants without us getting jealous by it," Nayeon rose each finger for each point, "like her during breakfast, that was too risky even for her. But it only proves that she does like him," Nayeon said as Sana figured as much, "Momo could do what she wants if this does work out. It's a win for everyone."

Sana was hearing Nayeon's explanation, half her mind was thinking how insane this was, but the other half did make sense.

"Plus, it's not like we're just friends, the nine of us are close like this Sana," Nayeon crossed her fingers together, "we've been living, eating, performing, bonding, going through everything this crazy life throws at us for years together, years Sana, I know for a fact that we," Nayeon pointed at her and Sana, "can make it work."

Sana let out a soft sigh.

"...Nayeon...I get you, I do...but that's not how relationships work. It's supposed to be two people; not three, not four, and certainly not six of us."

"And who says we have to follow that? I've read that there are relationships like that out there. And it's not a life rule about only being two people, even here in Seoul. And we can make our own choices of who we choose to like, date, or spend our time with, and it just happens that most of us pick (YN) for all three."

"..."

"Plus we're not dating each other Sana, it's still a two-person with you and him or him and I. Heck, we're practically sharing him now in basketball and sleepovers. I mean he's trying his best to spend his time with each of us equally, it won't any different than that. Look at yesterday with the arcade, sure it was a small time but each one was a date if you think about it. I think it worked just fine."

"..." Sana soaked in Nayeon's saying.

"I just...I want to be happy Sana, and (YN) makes me so. But it's like you said to Jihyo, she deserves to be happy too, Tzuyu deserves it, Momo, you deserve it. Why should we fight over (YN) when we can all be happy with him together and with no worries or arguments over another? And I don't mind sharing him if makes it so. I love you eight and the last thing I'd want to do is hurt you or the others, but I do want to be with him and if you don't want to agree, I'd understand, but I don't know what else we can do then besides choosing one of us." Nayeon finished her speech as Sana licked her lips.

"..."

"..."

"..."

"..."

"..."

'Sharing (YN)...are we really gonna share our first boyfriend?...she's right if we share him, there won't be any worry from any of us, no regret, sadness, jealousy being with him, being happy. It'll be very, very awkward but what Nayeon said is true, we have been taking (YN) for ourselves...my sleepover, dinner making, the arcade, basketball training...okay, I guess she has a point, it can be classified as dates.'

'But if I don't agree, she is also right about only one of us...he is wonderful, he's like Jihyo described and more. I am happy being with him. Every time he's near me, I feel safe, warm, and comfortable. I can be myself and he wouldn't judge me. I could tell him my deepest darkest secrets, and he wouldn't fault me for them. Not to mention, he treats us as an equal. He looks up to me, and I look up to him. Guess it can't be helped that we all feel the same.'

'I do want us to be all happy, one big happy family...'

'What Nayeon said is true...it's just...it's a big decision. If I do agree, what happens later? When manager-unnie or producer-san knew? Our parents, everyone...will they be upset at our choice or agree about us wanting to be happy? Can we be happy in this relationship?'

Nayeon sat patiently, gazing at Sana's side.

Neither moved an inch since Nayeon's statement and Nayeon's confidence was still up there, but each second felt like .1% was depleting.

'Come on Sana,'

"..."

"..."

"..."

"...okay,"

Nayeon gasped.

"R-really?" Sana heard the astonished Nayeon and nodded while turning to her.

"It's a heavy risk but if there is a chance for all of us to be happy, then it should be worth doing so," Nayeon nodded with pace, "and whatever happens later, happens, but what I want to happen now is to be with (YN)," Sana stated as Nayeon's smile was everlasting, "it's gonna be freaking weird, but maybe it's the right choice. So yes Nayeon, I'm in."

Nayeon gave a gummy smile as Nayeon let out a sigh and nodded.

"Okay, okay, hehe, then," Nayeon took a breath to calm herself, "we're gonna share (YN), hehehe~" Nayeon brought her hand up to her mouth to cover it as Sana hummed while Nayeon bounced in her seat.

While she did say yes, Sana was wondering about the future.

Sure now it seems doable, but she and Nayeon had to know that it won't be easy going forward.

But Nayeon is right, that's later, now is now and Sana wanted to be with you, plus Nayeon is also right about being happy.

If this does work out now, Sana could see all this becoming a grand time.

"Okay, okay, let me-...sorry, I just can't believe that this is gonna happen," Nayeon said while pressing her heart as Sana nodded and smiled at her.

"You're telling me. I'm scared as to what follows, but a bit excited to be with him too," Nayeon nodded, "but what about manager-unnie or producer-san? I don't think they'll like the idea."

"No, I reckon no one will, but we'll keep it to ourselves for as long as we can and when we think it's certain it can work, then we'll tell them," Sana nodded, "but that's for a later time, right now we'll tell (YN) about us tonight and talk about it, then after Jihyo and Tzuyu's talk, discuss what they want, tell them, and then see what happens. It'll be a lot easier to have them join if they want when (YN) agrees. Momo as well," Sana nodded, and then...

"Nayeon? Do we even know if (YN) will agree," Sana countered as Nayeon nodded her head.

"I know he will, he will," Nayeon smiled, "tonight...hehe, tonight we'll be with (YN) Sana," Nayeon said as Sana gave a small smile.

'She's taking this whole 'sharing' thing as if it's normal. She has all the confidence in the world that this can be something. I may not have that high of a level, but maybe it can work out, we'll never know unless we try it I suppose. To think the two of us and possibly three others might be in a relationship with our coach by tonight...that's, that's gonna take some getting used to.'

"I'm excited as you Nayeon, but let's not get ahead of ourselves," Sana said as Nayeon nodded, "but I get what you're feeling you. I may not show it now, but I am glad that this might go somewhere. So, what should we say to him?" Sana asked as Nayeon and her started to talk about their upcoming talk.

===================================================

TIMESKIP

11:52 AM

"I would have won you know." You said while going up the stairs to the living room.

It was already time to go train, much to Jihyo's disappointment, but she got a few hours out of you.

And no minute was boring, it was somehow all laughter, competition, and fun but to Jihyo, the best for her was the heavy feeling she had with you on the Thousand Years.

It remained for a while longer since Jihyo chose some more duets in the same style, especially another favorite, "Dream" by Suzy and Baekhyun, though you had to read the words on the TV, it still felt grand to Jihyo as you were getting into it lyric by lyric.

Plus Jihyo gave you a few songs to listen to and you promised to remember them so that next time, they'll be more in sync, something which Jihyo appreciated as you didn't have to but wanted to.

Along with that, it was more Mario Kart, Smash (not that kind), Overcooked, and crazier fun that had Jihyo hurting from laughter and some more of your torture.

"Yeah, that would have brought you up to 2 wins to my let me think~ oh yeah, 7~" Jihyo grinned as you shoulder bashed her.

"I thought you girls were supposed to be sweet and kind?" You joked as Jihyo bumped back.

"Well when it comes to being first, it's love and war (YN)~" She grinned as you nodded.

"Yeah, not a lot of love from those battles," you returned.

"Hehehe~" Jihyo smiled brightly and stopped herself from the last steps to the doors, "but really (YN), I had a great time with you," you nodded.

"Same here Jihyo, I enjoy being with you," you said as Jihyo hummed.

"Well then it's a good thing that we got a night planned together." She responded.

"Very good thing." You smiled as Jihyo nodded, "though I got to get some vocal lessons in before we start singing again,"

"Hehe, you sang fine (YN), really," Jihyo assured.

"Thanks Ji, that means a lot from you," you responded as Jihyo nodded, "and can I just say, singing with you was something else, especially Thousand Years." Upon hearing that, Jihyo arranged her thoughts, "I've heard and sang along to it sometimes, but this one, with you, was memorizing Jihyo."

Jihyo inhaled, gathering that warm feeling inside to stir.

"Well it was the same for me (YN), of all the times I sang that one, this was the best one," Jihyo said as she noticed your change of expression, 

"Really?" She nodded slowly as you rose your brows in surprise. "Oh wow, that-hehe, that's really something to hear," Jihyo nodded, "now I really can't wait for next time and I promise that I'll listen to your suggestions and learn them." Jihyo nodded once more, "oh, and another thing, do you want to get together later tonight? It won't be like this but for making plays. Up to you."

"Of course (YN), if it'll help me get better, then yes," she accepted right away as you nodded.

"Sweet, but that's later, right now let's go out there and play some ball shall we?" You waved at the door as Jihyo, who felt crestfallen that her time was up, turned towards the door and pushed it open to be stepping onto the kitchen/living room, "I would have figured they be here waiting, I'm gonna assume they are out." You said as you two walked a few paces to see the outside door and...

"Yup, looks like some of them are out already, I'm gonna change then, I'll see you out there Ji," you smiled as Jihyo nodded at you turned towards your pack in the living room as Jihyo made her way up the stairs after giving you a couple of more seconds of staring and smiling at your back.

Reaching her slightly opened door, Jihyo pushed it the wooden panel to her room and spotted Mina shirtless in front of her bed wearing a pink sports bra, reaching down to get a shirt from her matress.

Jihyo knocked on the door as Mina turned her head towards her leader.

"Oh, hey Jihyo," 

"Sorry Mina, I thought everyone was out already." She said closing the door.

"It's okay," she said while putting the shirt in her hands on, "how'd it go?" Mina asked while patting her shirt down as Jihyo's smile said it all, "that well huh," Mina commented as Jihyo nodded.

"More than well Mina," Jihyo walked to her bed as Mina watched her, "it was grand," Jihyo smiled to finish it off with Mina feeling happy for her friend...but frowned as she brought her own thoughts in.

'I feel that way too with him...so do I-'

"And it's thanks you three," She heard and saw Jihyo approaching her, arms out, and bringing her into a hug, her head on Mina's shoulder, "arigato Mina. For helping me."

Mina smiled and hugged her leader back.

"You're very welcome Jihyo, I'm happy that you're happy with him."

"I have been with you girls too," she responded and pulled back, smiling at Mina, "yet (YN) gives another kind of happiness," before nodding once more and letting her arms drop, "but I'm not only one who feels as such,"

Mina's immediate thought went to herself but shifted to Tzuyu quickly.

'Baka,'

"I-It'll be fine Jihyo, we'll help you in any way we can,"

"I know you will, but I don't want to dwell on that now, let's get ready to train, I'll explain what we did after," Jihyo took a few steps back as Mina agreed and both started or resumed changing, Mina with her head full of thoughts.

'What if I have to talk to someone? Who can I talk to...'

 ========================================

MEANWHILE ANOTHER ROOM

"I am so ready to score so many threes~" Momo said while rolling her shirt into a ball, leaving her in a crimson sports bra, "just watch, even our dear senpai will be amazed, for the win!" Momo then threw her shirt into an open drawer, "and score~ what do you think Jeongie~" Momo turned to her roommate.

Jeongyeon was sitting on the edge of her bed, mostly ready to go with her shows remaining, though it wasn't been the most energetic Jeongyeon.

"..."

Momo frowned, she's been like this since breakfast and Momo figured she was tired, but now it was leaning towards her still having issues with her dad.

"Jeong?" Jeongyeon heard and looked at her, "you okay?" Momo asked as Jeongyeon eyed her and gave an assuring nod.

"Yeah I'm fine." She answered, but it didn't sway Momo, "I'm sorry for being silent, I'm, I'm just in thought."

"Your dad?" Momo inquired as Jeongyeon figured it to best go with that.

"Sigh, I know we made up and while he said he'll be fine, he's been saying that since (YN) got here," Jeongyeon shrugged as Momo came closer, "I don't know Momo, I don't want to think he's a liar. He did seem honest, but..." Jeongyeon trailed as Momo nodded.

"Hai, I understand Jeongie, but if you think your dad meant it this time, I'm sure he did. Besides, after last night, I'm sure he doesn't want that to repeat."

Jeongyeon nodded.

"I know he doesn't." Momo smiled.

"Don't worry Jeongyeon, everything will be alright from here on out. Remember, you got us and  (YN) to chill or talk to. We want to help you any way we can."

It was those rare moments that Momo had a mature side as Jeongyeon nodded at her.

"Right, I know, thank you Momo,"

"Hehe, course Jeongie, now then, finish getting ready, I want to play some basketball~" Momo returned to her dresser and got her shirt, "I'll see you down there," and didn't bother to put it till after getting out of her room with just a sports bra on as Jeongyeon was about to say something if you were out there, but decided not to and shake her head at Momo's swiftness.

.

.

A good 30 seconds passed and Jeongyeon...

...stared outward, thinking about those stupid words that were circling her mind.

'I don't get it, why am I still thinking about it hours later? Why can't I get over it?'

Boyfriend.

The more she thought about it, the more she got detailed.

Jeongyeon, like the rest of her group, focused more on their career rather than romance, but it wasn't like they were oblivious to crushes as she had a couple of crushes before like anyone else has.

But neither has thought that the dating life would be something to keep up with and even if they were to date, they figured it wouldn't last long nor be something to fully focus on.

But adding your name with that word, Jeongyeon was thinking as to why her sister would even ask her that.

But it is true that Jeongyeon was a broken record in telling her how great you've been.

She did mean to her dad that nothing negative could come from you.

Jeongyeon stared forward while thinking of this even now and her mind drifted to your last moments together last night and some more, even though it wasn't as much as she would have liked.

And she had to admit to herself wanting to be with you more and remembered she was excited when you accepted her proposal of hanging out with her.

But why did she want to be with you?

Quite frankly, she was a bit more enthusiastic than she thought.

Was it because she wanted you to feel more comfortable here? Friendly with you?

Suddenly Jeongyeon couldn't seem to figure an answer out.

...

...

'...sigh, why am I even thinking about it this much? I don't even like (YN) like that, he's my friend, a good friend, and my coach, I can't imagine him as-...I need to go.'

Jeongyeon stopped thinking and stood up from her bed and started to head towards her door...till her eyes focused on a red Pokemon on Momo's bed.

The Flareon was perched there, eyeing nothing as Jeongyeon stared at it for a few seconds.

That in turn, had Jeongyeon turn her to her bed where her Umbreon sat on her bedside counter and closer inspection, the film photo strip of you and her.

The Pokemon's crimson irises stared right at her as Jeongyeon felt a staring contest was on.

Now thinking about it, of course, Jeongyeon gets tons of gifts from fan meetings and from her sisters.

Even cried a couple of times when receiving their gifts and love from them.

But this one felt different.

This one stuck with her like those feelings, but not emotionally no, but she felt...happy.

Glad?

Excited?

...positive.

Positive would be the word when you placed her new furry friend in her hands, even forgetting the aftermath of the incident.

But why?

Sure when you get a gift, you'd feel happy to get it, but this one wasn't the same kind of happiness.

Same emotion, but a different vibe.

And not just this moment too...

"You look...pretty. Pretty cute."

"Of course Jeong. I care about you too."

"They're opinions Jeong, and no way am I letting myself get affected by it. I'm focusing on myself and you."

"Hell, each day with you is amazing."

"And when that friend is you Jeong, well I can't think of anything more perfect."

She recalled a few choice sentences you said to her the past week and just the past week alone.

Sentences that had Jeongyeon feel warm inside. 

Sure they were compliments or supportive statements, but like the Umbreon, it felt unique.

She felt unique in those situations.

Especially last night.

Her sight on her Umbreon went unfocused the more she trailed on her thoughts...which lead to another thought.

There were a few times when you and she could have been alone, but Momo squeezed in for all but last night.

She even was a bit annoyed during the time in the kitchen before their match with BlackVelvet as Momo butted into their conversation, though it wasn't really a conversation to begin with, but still...

And then with Nayeon's pic yesterday, sure she was surprised, but what should have been just that, Jeongyeon felt the same feeling as Momo.

Especially when BlackVelvet came over and she saw them celebrating with you.

Time after time, it happened and she questioned herself before that it wasn't the first time she's felt this feeling.

Why?

She knows that the others would be in the same mindset as wanting to hang with you or mess with you, especially after their attempt to defend you on video, so she shouldn't mind, yet...

.

.

Jeongyeon's breath hitched.

'Am I...jealous?'

Jeongyeon's eyes drifted to the left of the room.

'No, no I can't be jealous. Jealous of what? For them being with him? I don't even like (YN) like that. No, no that's ridiculous, of course, I'm not jealous...I'm not.' Jeongyeon hushed to herself and after a few moments of soaking that in, she took another look at the Umbreon, '...but why do I get sullen by it then? There has to be the reason, m-maybe I-...I...' Jeongyeon trailed the sentence, attempting to think of something.

"..."

"..."

"..."

Jeongyeon couldn't come up with anything.

She took a breath she didn't realize she needed and her sights went back to the photos and Pokemon.

'...c-could I...could I actually have feelings for-

KNOCK KNOCK

"Ahh!" Jeongyeon jumped in place while turning to spot her manager with an equally surprised look.

"Oh I'm sorry Jeongyeon," Kim said, "I didn't mean to scare you, I was just passing on and I saw you standing there,"

Jeongyeon let out a breath to relax and waved at her.

"N-No, it's fine Unnie, sorry I was...was in thought," she wasn't lying as Kim came into the room a few steps only.

"I can see that, you know you could take the day off from practice, I'm sure (YN) would agree with me." Jeongyeon shook her head.

"No, no I'm good Unnie, I told you I'm fine, just, lamenting over things."

Kim nodded.

"Alright, well then I wish you well in your training," Jeongyeon nodded, "and Jeongyeon, my door is always open for you if you need anything,"

Jeongyeon nodded at her statement and gave a bow to her.

"I know, thank you Unnie." She nodded and headed out the door as Jeongyeon sighed once more.

"God, am I really thinking about (YN) like this...' she looked back at her Umbreon, 'I can't think now, I need to go,'

And with swift equip, Jeongyeon went down the stairs and towards the glass door of the backyward, viewing the others with you and Chaeyoung fooling around with you dribbling the ball.

She took a breath in.

'Don't think. Just play.'

And with that, Jeongyeon opened the door and stepped out into the yard, her eyes scanned and landed on your back as you were dribbling around with Chaeyoung attempting to catch you while the others laughed.

"Stop (YN)!"

"Hey if you girls wanted to get tougher Chae." You talked back and turned to her while performing behind-the-back dribbles as Chaeyoung went left and right with her hands, "then I'm going to be tough too."

"This isn't tough, this is abuse!" Chaeyoung complained as you were going around in circles, the others were impressed with your handles, fluid in your movements, yet able to keep the ball close.

Chaeyoung went in circles trying to grab and feint her jabs, but you were too fast for her.

"This really is quite sad," Momo grinned as Sana nodded.

"You do it then!" Chaeyoung barked back while charging at you.

"Nah, I'm enjoying the show~" Momo joked as the others snickered.

"She's determined though," Jihyo folded her arms as Mina hummed.

"Well if it makes you feel better Chae, if I were to really be serious, I'd be ankle-breaking you right now," you teased as Chaeyoung stopped to look at you.

"You wouldn't."

"No, I wouldn't, I don't want to hurt you." You said back as Chaeyoung smiled.

"Aww, that's so swee-"

She stopped as she lunged for the ball as you rose it up in the air.

"Wow, you almost got me off guard Chae, almost~" you grinned as Chaeyoung huffed.

"No, I am not going through this again!" Chaeyoung jumped with all her might but failed to come close. Upon landing, she turned to her fellow members snickering while hiding their mouths, "help me!" She turned and from the corner of her eyes, "Jeong! Help!"

All the members turned to see Jeongyeon in front of the door, who took a few seconds to walk forward, gathering her senses after yours and her eyes met.

"(YN) is being a bully again!" Chaeyoung points at you, "hold him down!"

"Hehe, wait Chae, Sana," you brought the ball down to dribble as Sana heard her name as you passed it towards her, "let me talk with Jeong for a bit," 

"No! That ball is mine!" Chaeyoung started to go after Sana as Sana yelped and dribbled away from her as the duo started to make a scene.

Jeongyeon took a breath in as you approached her.

'Why am I so nervous? Relax,' she told herself as you were within some feet of her.

"So I know you said you're fine, but if you want to skip today Jeong, I'd understand," you suggested as Jeongyeon shook her head real quick to that.

"I ahem appreciate your concern, but I'm good (YN). Last night helped me out a lot and I don't want to spend the day down and worry the others when they're eager to play," she waved at the court as you smiled at her answer, "thank you though," you nodded, "you know manager-unnie said the same thing before I came down here,"

"Well we're looking out for you Jeong, but guess we don't, you're a strong person," you said as even that simple comment had Jeongyeon feel a rush from her heart and she gave a small smile, "well all we're waiting for is Dahyun and Tzu, but in the meantime..." you turned to see Sana attempting to dribble the behind her back, the keyword "attempting" as Chaeyoung poked the ball away, "we've been chilling,"

"Right, well, I'm ready to go," Jeongyeon inserted as you turned back to her nodding. 

"Then mind helping me with more basketballs?" you pointed as Jeongyeon nodded and you turned as Jeongyeon followed.

'What is my heart racing?!...jeez keep it together.'

With that, you and Jeongyeon gathered three more basketballs and returned to the group, seeing, Sana and the others passing the ball around as Chaeyoung remained in the middle.

"You're all mean..." She pouted as the others smiled at her.

"Alright girls, enough bullying our cub," you said as the eight nodded, "let's get in line please," you instructed as they did so, "keep the ball Jeong and go with them," she nodded and went to the others on the far right and next to Dahyun who smiled at her.

"Here," you underhanded tossed both balls towards the girls as Nayeon, and Mina grabbed them along with Sana and Jeongyeon having theirs.

"Okay, so as I said before, we're going more into group activities and more matches being played rather than training on the basics to now sharpen those skills so expect more matches like the three on-three we did before, though that doesn't mean we'll stop having one on one training sessions, now we'll have group sessions before each one." They nodded, 

"Today, we're having one on one tournament style type of warm-up, but unlike how you all formed a line playing a while back, we're doing a modified version. Of course, this is will be great for offense skills on with shooting, dribbling, and penetrating the paint and good for defenders to work on their on-ball defense entirely." You explained as each girl nodded and was eager to start.

"Now each of you will have a partner that she goes against, and to start, we're going to have it guards with guards and forwards and centers pair up with another." This had the girls already looking at their counterparts. 

"We'll be using both ends of the court, and since we only have two hoops, you'll be taking turns on each group going so one will do their play and when done the next group goes right after and vice versa. You'll start at the perimeter with the offensive player will get a point for each basket made or if the defender fouls, two if you make a three," you rose three fingers up as they nodded, "the defender will get no points whatsoever so the offense is the only way to get points. If you get your own rebound then the play still goes, but if the defender gets it, then switch roles. Each pair will keep track of their score and will play until each gets five offensive possessions. In the end, the four winners will battle it out and the two winners from those four will have the last match-up and we'll see who wins of all of you," they all nodded, "any questions?" Nayeon rose her hand as you pointed at her.

"So the winner of the guards will fight the winner of the forward and center?" You nodded, "wouldn't it be unfair if both Jeong and Chae make it to the end? Doesn't seem fair to Chae, no offense," Nayeon raised a hand towards Chaeyoung as she shrugged.

"And that's exactly why we're going to have more match-ups like that," you answered with intent, "we're going to train more on mismatches. It's quite common for a point guard to defend a center or forward and vice-versa when coming off screens, now Chae is shorter than Jeong, but because it's by a short margin of 5ish inches, it shouldn't be a big problem, but we've seen ourselves do it during training and BlackVelvet's match going up against Tzuyu and Jeong quite often as they cut to the rim or passed to Joy or Rose against Chae or Dahyun that we had to send a double to assist them and who knows what other team's plans and players are, so we'd have to be able for each of us to defend the one through five."

They all nodded, especially Chaeyoung as she wants to get better.

"Anything else?" You asked as Momo rose her hand.

"Momo."

"So, does the winner get something?" Momo asked suddenly.

"Uh, bragging rights?" You answered back as Momo scoffed.

"Well that's boring, winners need a prize (YN). It'll be more competitive that way," Momo countered.

"I agree," Chaeyoung nodded rapidly as she and Momo fist-bumped one another.

"I mean she is right (YN)~" Nayeon joined in with her gummy smile, though the idea coming from Momo was a bit of thought, she had one prize in mind.

"Yes, we need a prize (YN)," Sana pointed at you as you shrugged.

"I'm assuming the rest of you agree?" You asked the other five.

"I mean it's more incentive to win." Mina put her thought in.

"I don't mind either way," Jihyo said.

"It better be a good prize~" Dahyun grinned.

"Yes," Tzuyu flatly spoke.

"Okay," Jeongyeon merely nodded as you nodded after her.

"Alright, what do you girls want? Not much I can think-..." you grinned, "well how about this, seeing as how this is for the queen of the court, and this is if only you all agree, what if the others have to follow one commance each on whatever the queen wants?"

There were some immediate reactions.

"Oh I like that~" Momo grinned.

"Well it can't be anything too crazy," Jihyo returned and that caught the girl's attention.

"You're still in Ji?" Sana questioned as their leader nodded, not wanting to bring the mood down anymore to the group.

"I think it'll be fun," Jihyo smiled as her members smiled, happy that the sad Jihyo is long gone to them, "but like I said, they shouldn't be overboard,"

"Course not," you said.

"Wait, does this include you (YN)?" Nayeon pointed her finger at you with a cheeky smile, "following the queen's orders?" She elaborated.

"Well I'm not going to play, but sure, I did say us," you said nonchalantly.

The reason is that you technically already do what the nine ask of you, so it would just be a regular night for you.

Though that...well...got minds going.

"Then I'm double in," Momo rose her hand.

"Me too," Nayeon spoke right after as the ones near looked at her.

"I like the sound of that," Chaeyoung joined.

'Nayeon can't back down from her I guess...' Sana looked forward at you, "I'm in too (YN),"

"Let's do this," Jihyo spoke up.

"This is gonna be fun," Dahyun rubbing her hands together.

"Sure..." Jeongyeon said though he was playing with her basketball.

"Ne," Tzuyu merely nodded.

"Hai," Mina copied Tzuyu's actions.

"Alright then, as Jihyo said, long as the queen doesn't get too hectic, we follow the queen's orders for the rest of the day," they all nodded.

"Okay, now that that's in, let's get to it, we'll have guards v guards and the same for the center and forward so you can already tell who your partner is. Now one group will have three members since it's unequal, but it won't be as different as the others, just more switching off the ball. And that group is Chae, Dahyun, and Ji, so if you three could move to a wing of the perimeter please, and Nayeon, please pass them your ball," Nayeon handed her ball to Jihyo," you three are good to go." The three of them left the line and gathered at the left side of the court.

"Let's have a nice and friendly game girls~" Dahyun smirked as Jihyo hummed.

"Sure Dahyun, nice and friendly," both stared at one another while leering as Chaeyoung stepped in.

"Just don't be sad when I win,"  Chaeyoung pointed at herself as the two looked at her.

"It's on," "Bring it Chae," They responded.

"Then Momo and Sana, you two are a pair," you continued as both girls stepped back as Sana took her basketball and looked at her backup shooting guard.

"I'm not losing Sana~" Momo taunted as Sana's thoughts were leading to Momo's high potential crush on you, but she smiled back without any problem. 

She didn't want to get distracted by her during this.

"Neither am I Momo." Momo nodded at her.

"And then Mina and Nayeon," Mina had a ball and both of the forwards went off.

"Should be interesting Mina." Nayeon smiled at Mina nodding at their eldest as they moved.

"And of course, you both will battle another," you eyed both Jeongyeon and Tzuyu as they looked at one another and nodded, no words were needed as they moved to the other side of Mina and Nayeon.

The trio of point guards was at the nearest left side, shooting guards at the far left, forwards at the near right, and centers at the far right.

You nodded and went towards the center of the court.

"Okay, so I'll attempt to be at each side to call fouls, though I can't be at both at the same time so call your own fouls if I'm not watching, I'm sure you girls will be courteous and call the obvious ones." You looked at each one as they nodded, "okay, that's all I got, duos pick who gets the ball first. But both Momo, Sana, and Mina, Nayeon will start first their games first. And you three I'll explain how you'll go then I'll go back and forth, so game on," you let the command out as the duos looked at one another.

"Rock, paper, scissors for the ball?" Nayeon asked as Mina nodded.

"You can go first Tzu," Jeongyeon offered as Tzuyu nodded.

"I'll start," Momo instantly said as Sana shrugged.

She knew Momo was good, but she was determined to win this game as it was more than just a game for both of them.

After all, Sana didn't forget about this morning.

The duo of the J-Line stood across from each other at the perimeter of the court, and Momo dribbled the ball to start the game. 

The ball bounced rhythmically on the pavement as she weaved past Sana, but the Sanaconda was quick to block her path.

Momo took a few steps back, dribbling the ball, looking for an opening as she faked left, then right, but Sana wasn't fooled. 

Momo grinned as Sana was stepping up, but suddenly made a sharp turn to the left and, with a burst of speed, drove towards the basket.

Sana chased after her, her long strides eating up the distance between them as Momo made a quick jump and released the ball, but Sana jumped on the side of Momo, her hand reaching for the ball in mid-air.

Luckily for Sana, she felt the rubber of the ball on her fingertips as it swayed the ball to the side, causing the ball to go right just a bit and under the rim.

When getting their feet back on the floor, Momo turned to Sana and grinned.

"Hehe, oh you're bringing it all Sana."

"And I expect the same for you Momo," Momo nodded.

MEANWHILE

Nayeon and Mina stand at the edge of the perimeter, ready to play their one-on-one game. 

Nayeon bounces the ball once and then looks up at Mina, who is eyeing her up.

"Ready to lose, Mina?" Nayeon taunted as Mina grinned.

"Good luck, Nayeon," she replied with that competitive spirit.

They both take their positions, and Nayeon starts with the ball, dribbling a few times, trying to shake Mina, but Mina stays close, her hands ready to steal the ball at any moment.

Nayeon tries to make a move to the left, but Mina anticipated and thrust her hand forward, knocking the ball out of Nayeon's hand mid-dribble Nayeon retrieves the ball and cursed herself as Jeongyeon and Tzuyu watch at the prowess of Mina.

Nayeon dribbles again, but Mina stayed close, always ready to block her as Nayeon tries to fake her out with a fake drive, but Mina doesn't fall for it, staying on her feet and blocks Nayeon again.

"Your defense improved Mina," Nayeon grumbles.

"..." Mina doesn't say anything back as Nayeon dribbles a few times and then makes a move to the right, trying to get past Mina, but she stays close, though as Nayeon takes a jump to the right, leaving a gap between her and Mina and jumps as Mina takes a jump to, hand up as Nayeon takes a shot, though not the greatest as she didn't have time to get a proper hold and almost chucks it as it flew over Mina's hand and...

THUMP

Nayeon tsked at the miss as Mina then retrieves the ball that bounced towards Jeongyeon and Tzuyu.

"Your turn," she says as Nayeon pouted and retreats to the starting spot as both the Centers walked to the free throw line and Jeongyeon takes a defensive stance, ready to guard Tzuyu right away.

Tzuyu was a bit nervous since she was going up against Jeongyeon, a defensive monster, but she wasn't about to let that get to her.

She starts to dribble towards the basket, but Jeongyeon steps up and blocks her path, as Tzuyu walked left and right and tries to fake Jeongyeon out by going fast around after a few walks, but Jeongyeon is quick on her feet and keeps up with her as Tzuyu manages to get past and goes up for a layup, but Jeongyeon reaches up and...

THUMP

...swats the ball away to roll out of the court as Nayeon and Mina watched.

"Good luck Tzu," Nayeon muttered as Mina nodded.

"Sorry Tzuyu," Jeongyeon said as Tzuyu shook her head.

"It's okay Unnie, we all to win." Jeongyeon, more or less, wasn't going for it, more to clear her head as Tzuyu walked to get her ball.

"Our turn then," Nayeon said as Nayeon was ready to defend Mina.

On the other side of the court...

As they stood on the court, Chaeyoung dribbled the ball in place and going left and right, but not trying to go forward yet, just sizing up Dahyun's defense as the eagle had her wings-I mean arms spread out.

Her eagle eyes fixed on the ball, ready to pounce on any opportunity to steal it, but Chaeyoung was very cautious.

Jihyo behind them waiting till her turn to go against Chaeyoung.

Then with a sudden burst of speed, Chaeyoung dribbled the ball past Dahyun and went in for a layup. 

But Dahyun was quick on her feet and jumped up to block the shot...

THUMP

...swatting the ball away with a loud thwack and behind Chaeyoung.

Chaeyoung wasn't deterred, however as she quickly regained possession of the ball getting a head-start as Dahyun followed and saw Chaeyoung getting the ball and turning on the spot while dribbling forward.

Dahyun halted and changed the direction of her body to the rim to defend, but Chaeyoung stopped where she was and held the ball.

Dahyun noticed and repositioned herself, but too late as Chaeyoung...

SWISH

"Chae!" "Nice one!" "Wow!"

Dahyun saw the ball drop and turn to Chaeyoung who smirked at her.

"Hehe, that was smart Chae, I thought you were gonna get back to the paint." Dahyun pointed at her feet as Chaeyoung shook her head.

"I did a fake, I watch (YN) do it quite a bit,"

"Well that was a good move," she pointed at Chaeyoung as the two walked back to their spot.

"Now that was impressive Chae," Chaeyoung heard your voice and turned to see you giving a thumbs up, "you're starting to become scary." 

Chaeyoung didn't respond but gave a quick smile and turned her head forward. You found it a bit odd for her not to say anything, but shrugged and turned your sight back to the other side.

"Our turn~" 

Momo passed the ball to Sana to check and passed it back and got into a defensive stance as the trio of guards waited for them, "I hope you're ready Sana," Momo taunted as Sana smiled.

"Course I am, I ain't losing to you no matter what." Sana countered as Momo grinned.

"I figured, 'cause after all..." Momo leaned forward to Sana which confused Sana.

(Not this close but it's to capture the moment)

"I know we're both going for the same thing~"

Sana leaned her head back at Momo's words.

"W-what-"

Momo took the advantage and dribbled around Sana while Sana turned after a second delay, but Momo was already at the rim and...

SWOOSH

"And I believe that's game for me~" Momo turned and pointed both thumbs at herself as the ball rolled off and the trio of guards saw Momo celebrate.

"Nice job Momo," Dahyun rose a thumbs up as Momo returned the action to her and then turned to Sana still in place.

"You got this Sana!" Chaeyoung gave a thumbs up to Sana to cheer her up as Jihyo was caught off guard that Momo passed Sana easily.

'Guess Sana got surprised there,' she thought but shrugged it out, "Chaeyoung is right Sana, you did well." She joined Chaeyoung as Sana didn't budge her head or expression while giving a flat look at Momo.

"..."

"Sana?" Chaeyoung spoke her name and this time San turned her eyes to the three looking at her.

"...gomen, caught off guard, that's all." Sana excused herself, which she wasn't lying technically as the three accepted that answer.

"It's okay, happens to the best of us," Dahyun said and turned to her group, "alright, it's both of you now," she said as the leader and cub nodded and got into formation with Jihyo defended Chaeyoung as Momo came closer to her counter shooting guard.

"I'd say that worked to perfection~"

Upon getting closer...

"What same thing you were talking about?" Sana asked as Momo was amused.

"Being the queen of course, what did you think I-...oh~" Momo gave taunting eyes as Sana huffed.

"Momo-"

"You don't mean our senpai right? You gonna use him as a mattress again~" Momo leaned her head forward as Sana wasn't amused.

"..."

"...hehe, loosen up Sana, I'm only joking~" Momo patted Sana's shoulder at her J-line sister as she felt Sana's intense stare, "(YN) is part of the challenge, but to have you eight follow what I say is something worth fighting for right? Plus you know I love teasing you all~ Especially this morning," Momo's grin dropped a few seconds after, and nodded, "Jōdandayo Sana, gomen'nasai, daijōbu. (You know I'm just joking Sana, I'm sorry, okay.)"

Momo meant it as her tone changed for that last words as she may have taken it a bit far to tease you with her.

And it only took a few seconds for Sana to lessen herself.

Momo is notorious for being like this and can take teasing too far, though how she said that had Sana stunned and with what she and Nayeon talked about, her brain registered that Momo was admitting it.

Plus and as much as she didn't want to admit it, Momo was right about what they were playing for.

It wasn't something to be bitter or mad about and didn't want to cause a scene or be upset so...

"...Daijōbu, watashi mo gomen'nasai momo, dōyō shinakute yokatta. (It's okay, I'm sorry to Momo, I shouldn't have gotten upset.)"

Momo smiled and rose her arms outward.

"Friends?"

Sana presented a soft smile, nodded and mirrored Momo's actions, and hugged her sister back.

"Sisters." She said rather than friends as Momo chuckled beside her ear.

'Guess Nayeon does have a point of not being jealous.'

Sana thought while looking outward and then Momo pushed herself back to see Sana.

"Alright, no more teasing till we finish, promise," she said as Sana nodded and the two looked at Jihyo guarding Dahyun, but Dahyun prevailed in the end with a layup as Jihyo shook her head.

"Our turn~" Momo said as Sana got ready on offense, though her mind was preoccupied with thoughts.

Speaking of basketball, Twice ain't the only group practicing...

-------------------------------------------------------------

MEANWHILE

AT A PRIVATE GYM

THUMP

THUMP

THUMP

"Stop her!"

Jimin from AOA was taking control of the ball, dribbling it expertly toward the opposing team's hoop while her opponents quickly caught up to double-team her.

Seeing this, AOA's rapper passes the ball to Yuna in the wing as the person who left her quickly scrambled back to get to her, but Yuna takes the shot...

THUMP

...but she misses as Yuna winced at the failed attempt.

"Rebound!" Was heard around as the ball bounces off the rim and is grabbed by Jiwon from Cherry Bullet from Hyejeong, who passes it to Bora.

Bora, with her quick footwork, dribbles quickly to the other side as the AOA defenders ran as well, Mina and Chao the nearest her as Bora's teammate, May was behind them.

But from the other side of the court, the two AOA members failed to Yuju already at the perimeter with speed as their eyes were quick to spot Bora passing it to Chaerin who scores for Cherry Bullet. 

Cherry Bullet applauded at the hustle of Chaerin as she huffed and made her way backward and in between Mina and Choa, winking at them before she left them to inbound.

"Aish she's fast..." Choa pointed at Cherin high-fiving her members, clearly pumped up and ready to take on their opponents as Mina shrugged, "it's not fair! And she's taller than us!" 

"Let's not complain, we're all one team Choa." Mina said while she went to inbound the ball, "score on this one." She inbounded the ball to her fellow AOA member as Choa sighed while dribbling the ball.

"Relax, you got this girls!" Chanmi spoke from the side as she and Seolhyun clapped as Haeyoon and Remi were for Cherry Bullet.

Their coach Ms. Areum had her arms folded watching the game, satisfied at both ends of the court.

The AOA members quickly regroup and continue to play with determination as Choa brought the ball up with Mina taking to the perimeter. 

Choa is always in a predicament as calling plays is her responsibility, but when the other team knows your plays as well, it's sort of impossible to have them not see it, however, there are a couple that Cherry Bullet didn't know as AOA worked on some a couple in preparation for today.

Choa brought a fist to her chest, over her heart, and bumps it three times as each girl saw and understood, Cherry Bullet didn't know what that signal was as Choa waits at the top of the key for Hyejeong to approach her to screen on May as Chaerin approaches to cover either Choa or Hyejeong.

All the while, Jimin runs around the perimeter with Bora in front of her, and as she passes by Choa and Hyejeong, and goes towards the rim, touching the paint as she turned 180 and sees Choa using the screen and goes towards the two of them.

As Choa dribbled toward the paint, Bora shifted her focus as May couldn't keep up with the leader of AOA, so she side-stepped to get in Choa's way since no one was in the paint but her.

Choa then literally stops dead in place almost in front of Bora as May stopped too, both girls were ready to...wait, both?

Bora realized it.

"May! She's gonna pa-"

But it was too late as Choa turns and chest passed with all her might and passes it out to Jimin who in the distraction of Choa, ran back to the perimeter and towards the wing, was left alone and already looking at the net.

"Shibal..." Bora swore under her breath as May turned, but a couple of steps wasn't even possible as Jimin jumped and let the ball fly with the others ready to rebound...

SWISH

...it didn't matter as AOA cheered for Jimin's three and she rose three fingers in the air while walking backward.

"Woo!" "Yeah J!" "Three!"

WHISTLE

All the girls heard the whistle and the coach waved them all in.

"All right, that's enough girls, well done, get towels, water, and sit," Areum ordered as the girls did just that.

Along the way, high-fives, congrats, and well done were given by each girl for a fast and fun game.

And yes, AOA and Cherry Bullet, being under the same agency, decided to team up for the K-ball.

Mina brought the idea of a senior and junior duo and Cherry Bullet was one they had their eyes on.

With discussion, Cherry Bullet was in instantly and the duo formed their team...the name was still being worked on as they couldn't figure out what to name themselves still but had one name for now.

AOB or Ace Of Bullets, though it seemed corny for some, was their name in the meantime till they could come up with a new one. 

And under their coach, Im Areum, things were looking pretty dangerous for the group going forward.

Im Areum was a female college basketball coach in a prestigious school before deciding to quit three years back. 

The pressure to win and the constant demands of her job was taking a toll on her mental and physical health and Areum found herself needing to step away to get a better position for herself and now into therapy practice, she was loving her occupation.

However she didn't hate coaching so when Areum heard of the K-ball's announcement, she decided to put the old whistle back on and sign up for any possible team and she got a call from both AOA and Cherry Bullet.

She said yes right away.

And now, watching her group, she was glad that there weren't THAT many expectations and she was enjoying her time with the girls.

She joined the group who were relishing the refreshments and cool towels over their necks and foreheads.

"Nice job girls, nicely done," she announced as the girls turned to her, "I have to say you girls are making more plays by the day, who made that last one?" Areum called but no one took credit.

"Seolhyun and I were watching some NBA clips yesterday," Jimin explained as Areum nodded, "thought that was a fast three-point play and we figured to use it for the match."

"Hey! You're learning without us?!" Remi pointed at the AOA members.

"Didn't you have like three plays we didn't know last time?" Chanmi pointed back as Remi blinked once...twice...and pouted while folding her arms.

"Relax Remi, We'll teach it to you, we just got it down this morning," Choa stated as the seniors nodded.

Areum was proud of her girls, almost to her previous team.

Fun and lovable were the definition of them, yet determination and seriousness were what she was really loved.

She figured as idols, they would have a laid-back attitude to the sport, but these girls were something else.

Maybe she'll get some albums and listen to them during workouts.

"Impressive as always girls, see that's what's gonna make us win this entire thing, right?" She looked at each one as they all nodded.

"No nodding, right girls!?" She stated as they all...

"Yeah!" "Fighting!"

Areum smiled and put her hands on her hips.

"Great! Now rest your legs for five minutes and then we're running laps!" She showed a large smile as the others hung their heads and groaned.

-------------------------------------------------------------

MEANWHILE

AT ANOTHER HOME

"Wow, those players are so tall! I feel like a dwarf next to them." Yoojung stated as her fellow teammates nodded at the TV.

"And to think some are seven feet tall," Jieqiong or nickname, Pinky, added and looked to her left, "And I thought Doyeon and Somi were tall,"

"We're just three inches taller than you Pinky," Do-yeon held up three fingers.

"And they move so fast as well, look how they run so quick with the ball too," Kang Mina pointed out.

"Plus them dribbling like nothing...and look how high he jumps!" Yeonjung announced as her members were wowed by a dunk seen on screen.

"And he's got 50 points too...you were right coach, that LeBron guy is pretty good," Sohye pointed at the all-time great.

"It's LeBron James, Sohye," a male spoke up from near the TV, "he's one of if not the greatest player ever," he explained to them.

"Think we can get him on our team?" Nayoung pointed as the others giggled.

Yes, I.O.I were watching highlights of an NBA finals game, Cavs v Warriors Game 1 2018 put on by their coach who was...

"They can't stop him, double team and LeBron finds his team to shoot, one on one they can't even contain him without everyone needing to help inside." He looked proudly at the top all-time player as the girls smiled at his enthusiasm.

He was showing them players of the NBA as a break from their training session, mostly their all-time best games and currently was LeBron James.

"Well he certainly is impressive," Somi said, "and to think (YN) is going to be a part of that league," Somi spoke up from her seat, "Twice got a great coach." She added.

"Indeed he is. I know he'll be a top point guard in the league in a couple of years. It takes a lot to win a single championship no matter what sport, let alone three in a row. Only three franchises in NBA history: Boston Celtics, the Chicago Bulls, and the Lakers have pulled off the illustrious three-peat. Kid's got major talent and is just 18 as well, damn. Wonder if I could get his autographs on some items before he leaves." He thought as the girls started to laugh.

"Well I can ask them to fight, I know the girls very well." Team captain Somi rose her hand as their coach nodded, "it's been a while since our last match against Fromis 9, we could use another,"

"Sounds like a great idea to see where you girls are now." Their coach agreed, "go ahead and make a call Somi," Somi nodded and got her phone.

Speaking of their coach, Park Joon-si was always fascinated by the game of basketball and began practicing at a young age.

Despite his hard work, he struggled to gain recognition from schools and organizations, but it didn't hinder his love for the game.

Park decided if he couldn't be a player, he could strive to become a coach himself and enrolled in a coaching program and began working with a youth club, passing on the knowledge and skills he had learned throughout his years of training.

He poured all of his energy into his students, pushing them to be the best they could be and helping them overcome their own obstacles.

Over time, Park's coaching style gained recognition, and was approached by an offer from a high school to lead their basketball team. Now in his mid-thirties, Park was a great pickup, despite not winning any major titles, the school's team achieved great success in the three years of being named coach, including a semi-final appearance recently but a loss by six points.

And when he was invited to coach the team of I.0.I, he didn't need a minute to say yes, wanting to expand his teaching.

"Then I can't wait, though they will be a tough team to go against," Sejeong said as Joon-si shook his head.

"Which is why Sejeong, it'll be a great experience for you girls. They may be considered the top team with BlackVelvet, but I'm certain they'll have a tough time with you as well."

"You're not just doing this for (YN) right?" Pinky pointed at him as Joon-si nodded.

"That too," 

The girls smiled and laughed at their coach.

-------------------------------------------------------------

BACK TO TWICE

SWISH

"Aish..." Sana groaned as she watched the ball go into the net.

"Yes!" Momo cheered as Sana turned to see Momo raising her hands up with a large smile.

Sana let out a sigh, that was the last shot needed for Momo to move on.

"Sana~" Momo quickly went to hug Sana, trapping her in her arms, "that was a fun game~ very close one as well," Momo complimented while leaning back to see her.

Sana had to admit, it was a fun game, minus the teasing at the start, but she got over it...mostly.

In fact, it gave both girls a more competitive game and spirit, though seems like your girlfriend outdid Sana.

"You did well too Momo, congrats."

"Arigato~" Momo said while letting Sana go.

"So you won Momo?" Dahyun called out as Momo turned and nodded while posing with V signs in her eyes, "nice."

"It's okay Sana, you played great as well," Jihyo called out as Chaeyoung nodded, cheering Sana up from her loss.

"Thank you," she responded to them.

"Alright my turn to play great too," Jihyo loosened her wrists up as Chaeyoung was on the attack with her.

Both J-line members moved for them after Momo went to get the ball and Sana turned to your girlfriend approaching her, "alright, good luck Momo,"

"Arigato for the battle Sana~" and with that, Sana turned on the spot and headed towards the empty benches on the side of the court to rest her legs and get a drink.

Looks like she was the first one out as she settled herself on the bench, placing her hands on her thighs and spotting you talking to Jeongyeon and Tzuyu as Momo retrieved her ball while Chaeyoung failed to score on Jihyo.

Though her eyes went towards everyone, from you to Tzuyu, to Nayeon defending Mina, then to Jihyo defending Chaeyoung then to Momo who was playing around with the ball, throwing it as high as she could then back to you.

'Sharing (YN)...I can't believe we're going to tell him, and it's not just Nayeon and me who might share him,'

The more Nayeon and her talked about what to say, Sana felt more conflicted about the idea.

Don't get her wrong, she wasn't going to back out, she is excited that you and she could become something, but she did worry about what's on ho-

She stopped thinking as she saw you approaching her.

"You good Sana?"

Instantly, Sana smiled, though not a large one as she nodded.

"Yeah, Momo won,"

"I figured. Sorry, I was telling Jeong and Tzu about some tips on their footwork," Sana nodded, "what was the score?" You asked now sitting near her.

"Three - Two, I blocked a shot, but couldn't do any better."

"Well don't feel bad Sana," you said as Sana shrugged, "hey you only lost by one, and getting a block means you did well on the defensive end and no offense, going one on one isn't your strong suit yet but it looks like you're putting in the work on that end. Always see that small victory even when losing," you ended with a small nod as Sana's smile rose with each word.

'Course he quickly tries to cheer me up.'

Sana was very appreciative that you were on point in that objective and while she didn't need any, she smiled at your reassurance.

"Thanks (YN)."

"Course, now who do you think-oh, Nay?" Sana noticed Nayeon coming closer to you both as she sat down on the other side of you and leaned her head back.

"How did Mina get so good on defense..." Nayeon complained as you and Sana both turned to see Mina walking in a circle and dribbling with the ball.

"She beat you?" Sana pointed while leaning back to see Nayeon nodding.

"I would have won too, but I fouled her on her last turn, we had two points each as well. Got desperate on blocking her shot that I hit her arm sigh," Nayeon sighed, sat upright, and turned to you, "she's scary to go against,"

"Hehe, sounds like her, I like it though. Sorry, Nay,"

"It's fine, I'm really glad she's on our team," she turned to her and then back to you, "you've been training her well (YN)," Nayeon poked your shoulder as you nodded while Sana watched the duo.

"I do what I can Nay, and you've been doing well too." Nayeon graced a gummy smile at you as you turned to Sana, "you too Sana," Sana nodded at you...and her eyes adjusted to the left of you.

"And we have another," she said as you and Nayeon turned to spot Tzuyu walking towards you three with a wave.

"Hey Tzu, score?" You pondered.

"Four to two."

"Jeong got four?" Nayeon snapped out of thought as Tzuyu nodded.

Even though Jeongyeon was going against Tzuyu, the three knew that, while her young age and youngest of all, Tzuyu wasn't a pushover either, but to hear getting four out of five is quite impressive.

They all looked to see her and Mina now talking to one another.

"Wow, guess she isn't fazed by last night," Sana noted as you nodded.

"Guess not," you made eye contact with Tzuyu while she was staring at you, "you okay?"

She nodded.

"Yeah, I tried my best, but she's better than me,"

"Don't say Tzu," you quickly said as the girls looked to you, "sure she won now, but it doesn't mean that she's better, everyone loses, even the best of them. Don't feel down Tzu, you tried your best and that's all we could ask from you, plus putting two points on Jeong, whose one of the best defenders is no joke. You handled yourself pretty well from what I saw." Nayeon and Sana smiled at how supportive you were with haste and Nayeon turned to their youngest as Tzuyu sported a smile after that.

"Gamsa (YN), but I want to be better."

"And you will be, don't worry, get a drink," you said as Tzuyu nodded and joined Nayeon whil you sat up, "I'm gonna watch the trio till the end. Be right back," you stepped forward as the three nodded, "Jeong, Mina!" you called out as those two turned to you, "good job," you gave a thumbs up as both of them returned it.

All the while all three elimated girls watched you walk away as Sana turned to Tzuyu on the other side of Nayeon, her side smile watching you.

"So Momo beat you?" Nayeon asked as her eyes turned to her.

"Yeah, it was close," 

"Dang, her being queen is not ideal," she said while taking a stand, "I'm getting a bottle, you two want one?" She asked as Sana nodded and turned to Tzuyu, who was looking forward, "Tzu?"

This got her attention and she turned to Nayeon, though her smile dropped a bit.

"Hmm?"

"Water?" She asked again as Tzuyu nodded and Nayeon went to the cooler as Tzuyu continued to stare forward at your direction and her smiled appeared once more as Sana watched her.

'That was cute of (YN) to cheer her up, she's even happy just watching him, he does tries his best to support us. Jihyo is right to be scared, I couldn't hurt Tzuyu's little heart by taking him either. Nayeon's plan does resolve that, but will Jihyo and Tzuyu agree?'

-------------------------------------------------------------

MEANWHILE

AT ANOTHER HOME

A group of thirteen individuals was all sitting in their living room or lying on the floors, enjoying the sensation of the AC inside their home.

"I didn't know basketball could be so intense," said SinB from G-Friend.

"It's definitely a lot harder than it is now since we started," agreed JiU from Dreamcatcher, taking a swig from her water bottle.

Yes, G-Friend and Dreamcatcher were a duo for the K-ball.

Initially Dreamcatcher weren't going to enter, but after seeing BlackVelvet and Twice's matchup, they all changed their mind to enter the contest and talked to G-Friend about parterning up from Dami's idea and it was quick for the girls to agree to a partnership.

"Thanks to coach, too bad he's not her at the moment," Yerin pressed a cold towel on her forehead, "we're gonna be so sore. Eunha~ give me a massage~"

"No," was responded as Eunha was sprawled on the floor, "can't even move."

"Probably should have listened to coach when he said don't overtrain..." Handong layed back in the cushions.

"I can't believe how much we sweated," commented Umji fanning herself with her hand, "even training for our songs doesn't make me sweat this much."

Each member agreed.

"Zzzz..."

"And there goes Gahyeon..." Yuju pointed at her fellow teammate laid on the floor, head to the side.

"Siyeon too," Siyeon was leaning back on the cushions as Yoohyeon point out.

"I'm starting to feel the same..." Dami's eyes were shut.

The members all agreed.

"Although, we should feel proud of ourselves," Jiu commented as the others looked to her, well those who could, "it's great that we're able to try out new things like this, first starting, we couldn't even dribble right and now it feels like we're an actual basketball team," the others smiled feeling a sense of camaraderie from their shared experience, "pushing ourselves to be better,"

"That's true," nodded Eunha, "we're gonna have to for us to win it all, especially from Twice and BlackVelvet,"

"Those two teams are sure gonna be tough to beat. Not to mention their coaches are pros already." Umji joined.

"Ours too Umji," Yerin pointed out, "well was, but he's still a good coach," Umji nodded.

"We should challenge them," Sowon spoke up, "it would be pretty fun, not to mention to test ourselves."

"Who should we face?" Eunha asked.

"Twice," "Twice," "BlackVelvet," "BlackVelvet for sure,"

Both groups were said as they all heard the various answers.

"Can we talk later..." Siyeon spoke up, "I just want to sleep..." Siyeon leaned on Sua's shoulder while her eyes were closed.

"Yawn...she has a point," Dami had her eyes shut already as most members felt their eyes heavy since sitting down.

"We'll discuss later then," Jiu cemented as one by one, each member of G-friend or Dreamcatcher was dozing off to recover from the exhaustion of the games.

-------------------------------------------------------------

MEANWHILE

AT ANOTHER HOME

"Come on! Defense!"

"We got this!"

A yard was bustling with energy as the members of IZ*ONE were taking their basketball match with some serious competition.

The gym was filled with tension as the members of the group were divided into two groups of six with one member sitting out, but cheering their heart out as their five battled it out in a fiercely competitive basketball game with the score tied and only one point needed on each side to win, the pressure was on.

The last possession came out with Chaeyeon making a clutch steal and passing it to Hitomi, who made the latest layup to keep the score close to 19-20.

So Sakura quickly dribbled past her defender and found herself in the paint. With two opposing players closing in on her, Sakura knew she had to act fast.

She faked left, leaving both defenders in her wake.

With only Wonyoung, the tallest member of IZ*ONE, standing between her and the basket, Sakura rose up for a layup...

THUMP

But as she released the ball, she felt a hand swat it away, sending it flying out of bounds.

"Out of bounds!" A voice was echoed as their coach pointed towards to right, "blue's ball still!"

"Nice block!" "Good job!" Her team applauded, as Wonyoung smiled, but knew it wasn't the last of the game, Sakura sighed while the coach handed the ball to Eunbi as the others got into play.

She inbounded the ball to Yena, who quickly passed it to Yujin in the corner after a screen from Sakura.

"Shoot it!"

Yujin took a shot from beyond the arc and...

THUMP

...it bounced off the rim and flew high into the air.

As everyone watched the ball's trajectory, Hyewon leaped up and tipped it away from her and Wonyoung with her fingertips, sending it soaring to Sakura who rushed in with Hitomi on her side.

Sakura caught the ball and with Wonyoung nowhere near her and Hitomi at her side, she jumped as did Hitomi, but it was in vain as Sakura had the easiest shot of the game as the ball went up, hit the backboard, and...

SWISH

WHISTLE

"That's it, the blue team wins," the coach announced as the blue team: Sakura, Hyewon, Yujin, Yena, Eunbi, and Nako on the sideline joined the group huddle with Sakura in the middle.

The red team: Hitomi, Wonyoung, Yuri, Chaewon, Chaeyeon, and Minju on the side were discouraged at how close they were, even down 14-20, they were close to winning a comeback.

"That sucks," Yuri said folding her arms as her nearby teammates nodded.

"This close," Chaewon said pinching her fingers while getting her breath.

"Red team," the red team members looked at their coach who was telling them to come near her as she approached Yuri.

The team went towards their coach, Kwon Ha-rin, with a smile on her face.

"It's okay girls, I know it wasn't the outcome you wanted," she began, "but to play your hearts out there, even when you were down, not faltering but kept on pushing to almost win it? That's all that I can ask of you six."

It wasn't exactly the reaction she wanted as they didn't seem too prepped up.

"I know it's a tough loss, but it's always an opportunity for us to learn and grow. We're going to take this and turn it into motivation for your next game and for the K-ball. Even though basketball isn't your primary talent, you each prove that you have what it takes to come out on top in any situation."

The members of IZ*ONE celebrated their victory, high-fiving and hugging each other in excitement. They may be known for their singing and dancing skills, but today they proved that they could also dominate on the basketball court." She capped off as the girls were appreciative of their coach.

Harin was a high school basketball coach, so she knew how to deal with teens, yet she wasn't the softest coach either.

Direct was her definition, but she knew when not to overdue or push the girls.

"And you five," she turned to the winners, "splendid job, you're all heavily honing your skills, it's impressive to see you girls shine,"

She grinned.

"But now it's time for a real challenge," Harin brought her circular glasses down onto the clipboard while pulling out a hair tie that she had in her gym shorts, "it's time again girls," and started to tie up her long blonde hair into a ponytail.

"I think we can take you on now coach~" Sakura grinned as Harin smiled, removing her whistle and stretching her neck left and right while turning to the group.

She was pretty athletic from her visual of muscle definition from her legs under her gym shorts and even a six-pack behind her short-sleeve top, she wasn't one to mess with, even if she was a couple of inches taller than Wonyoung.

"Oh yeah? This should be fun then~" she was excited to the tone as she cracked her knuckles, "whose first!" Her voice rang out as all the members rose their hands, "now that's what I like to see! But I think I'll go with...Yuri," Yuri nodded as the coach started to walk onto the court, "hope you twelve can give me a good time," she said and soon the sounds of cheering, dribbling, swishes, and thumps echoed in the gym.

-------------------------------------------------------------

BACK TO TWICE

MAJOR TIMESKIP

4 Hours Later

"Good lord...I am freaking sore..." Nayeon complained as the others agreed with her.

The members of Twice were exhausted from their hours of intense basketball training, honing their skills and perfecting their technique. 

As they made their way back to their dormitory, their bodies ached and their muscles burned with fatigue.

"I told you girls that this was gonna be more serious." You said while walking into the kitchen.

"Not this much (YN)..." Jeongyeon breathed.

As they arrived at their dormitory, the members collapsed onto the couches and chairs, panting and sweating. 

They had pushed themselves to their limits, and it showed.

Nayeon stumbled slightly as she walked, her legs feeling like lead weights from working on her footwork and had spent hours running up and down the court, trying to improve her agility.

Jeongyeon walked with a slight limp, her ankles feeling sore and swollen from all the jumping and landing she had done, practicing her rebounds, trying to increase her vertical jump, but it had taken a toll on her joints.

Jihyo, Dahyun, Sana and Momo's arms felt heavy and sore from all the shooting and passing practice they had done to perfect their aim on both spectrums, but it had taken a toll on their muscles as they rubbed their shoulders gingerly, feeling a twinge of pain as they did so.

You brought out some ice packs from the freezer and distributed them among the members. "Here, use these to help with any soreness or swelling," you said, voice gentle and reassuring while passing each one out with thanks in return and the girls quickly applied them, forgetting about the cold and sighing from the relief, "I'm gonna turn up the AC." You said walking away from them. 

Tzuyu sat quietly, her eyes closed, as she tried to meditate and calm her mind and Mina laid down on the floor, stretching out her legs and trying to ease the tension in her muscles working on their defensive techniques, trying to anticipate her opponent's moves and trying to increase their accuracy, but it had taken a toll on their body.

They had pushed themselves hard but knew it was necessary if they wanted to improve their game.

As they rested and recuperated, the members of Twice reflected on the intense training they had just undergone. 

It had been grueling, but they knew it was worth it. 

They were determined to become the best basketball players they could be, and they were willing to put in the hard work to get there.

"And you do this, daily (YN)," Momo said as you returned while nodding.

The AC started to blast as the cool air was a pleasure to them.

"Yup, you get used to it," you answered as the girls shook their heads.

"Jesus (YN), you're insane," Dahyun tried to smile, but was to tired to do so.

"Hey you girls said you want to get advanced and here we are." You said while looking at each one, "oh and don't forget, since Dahyun won the game, we have to do what she says, one demand though." You pointed at Dahyun as she rested her head to the couch.

Yes, Dahyun won the queen of the court tournament going against Mina who beat Jeongyeon to meet her in the finals.

Mina and Jeongyeon's match was all defensive and Dahyun and Momo's was offensive, in the end, it was a battle to behold seeing Dahyun and Mina fight it out where Dahyun stood tall and beat Mina 3-2.

Your author would have put the battle in, but was too damn lazy and wanted to release this chapter sooner.

Feel free to insult him here in this sentence :)

"Right now...I just want to take a nap..." Dahyun groaned as the others chuckled, but hurt to even do so.

"Hehe I know the feeling Dahyun, but you should all be proud. It was intense after all." You congratulated as the other gave little to no enthusiasm, "Well rest up, I'm gonna go put back the equipment." The girls nodded and you turned-

"(YN)?" You turned back to spot Chaeyoung standing up, "can I help?" 

"How are you not dying..." Sana looked at Chaeyoung who shrugged.

"I don't know," she explained seeing the other girls looking at her, "I mean, I didn't go to the extreme, even though I'm supposed to be, but I didn't want to get tired for later on." She explained as you smile.

"Chae, I appreciate it, but I-"

"I'm not sore, really," Chaeyoung cut you off.

You gave a longing look at her and then at the others, there was a stark difference between her and the others as you were watching for any sign of fatigue, but nothing. 

You were watching any wince or anything negative, but no, she looked fine. 

"...alright," Chaeyoung smiled, "we'll be back," you said as the others nodded Chae and you went out the back door and towards the court again; seeing all the variations on the floor and some already being blown away from the wind.

Luckily the weather has been on your side with clouds overhead for the day.

"Alright, I'll take the left side," you turned to her and noticed her with a downed look, her fingers playing with another.

"..."

"Chae?"

"...I-I'm sorry, I need to talk to you...alone since this morning," she explained and you noticed her irregular behavior, "and asking in front of the others would have been awkward." She reasoned as you rose a brow.

You remembered this morning when she seemed not herself.

"Why didn't you just ask before then?"

"I was scared..." Chaeyoung answered as you stepped towards her.

"Is everything okay Chae?" Chaeyoung nodded but still not looking at you as she went towards the bench without explaining.

It was best to just follow her while you were thinking of what Chaeyoung could possibly be needing to feel this way.

You both settled with you on her left, taking note of her hands gripping the seat as she clung them to the edge of the seat.

Her head and sight were still downward, she licked her lips as you were getting a bit nervous.

"Chae, you're scaring me now,"

"..." 

"..."

"...S-sorry, I'm just...it's nothing bad, I just...I'm just nervous," she said as you leaned forward.

"Okay, it's okay, relax, whatever it is, I'm here to help you," you comforted as Chaeyoung's eyes finally turned to you but ever so short as she looked back down.

"I-I know, I'm-..." Chaeyoung took a breath in and out, "give me a minute?" She asked as you nodded while Chaeyoung closed her eyes.

"..."

"..."

"..."

"..."

"..."

"..."

"..."

"I have feelings for you..."

"..."

"..."

"..."

"..."

"...what?"

Chaeyoung nodded, still looking down.

"I-I've been feeling weird with you lately," Chaeyoung didn't turn, but pumped her chest, "my heart races and I feel happy and...well it's like being with the others, but with you...it feels different, a good different."

You were hardly paying attention, thinking of what you can transpire to.

'Chae...she...oh no...'

"I didn't want to tell you in if it freaks you out or things get awkward between us and I didn't want that to happen or you leaving if it's too much...but, at the same time...I-I want to be with you more, more than what it is now and...and I couldn't hold it in..." Chaeyoung had her eyes closed, "...it's my first time with this and it's not easy for me so I'm just gonna say what I want to say and get it over with. " Chaeyoung gulped.

'I can't let her-'

"You're an extraordinary person, y-you care about us, and we just work well together and I have tons of fun with you..." Chaeyoung couldn't hide her smile in embarrassment.

'Stop Chae...'

"...and there are a few times that you helped me when he didn't have to, like that time I was really embarrassed, you did your best to make that go away."

'I can't hurt her feelings...'

"Then the talks here and there about some things I've said and what's been going on to make us, me feel comfortable. And a lot of moments with us have been pure laughs and smiles and I like that you do what I want or I want to do, no question asked. Everything in between now and since you became our coach has been...amazing."

'I-I don't know what to say...'

"And you enjoy whatever it is trying your best or be playful with it, and...and that Eevee yesterday, is what made me think about you, us all night..."

'She's pouring everything out and I can't even-'

"Since you got here, it's been an experience, but the past week, I really enjoy being with you  (YN), especially the day before, after we were done training, us sitting right here, outside in silence and...and I liked it, I liked what I was feeling right there...so...that's why I wanted to talk with you and ask you..."

And that's when Chaeyoung...

"W-would you like to go out with me (YN)?"

===========================================

AND THAT'S THAT!

Another girl has revealed her feelings and Sana and Nayeon are ready to initiate their 'sharing' plan.

Just a reminder, in NO WAY is this a real life scenario.

I attempt to make it as realistic as it can be, but the romance part of it is when it fanfictiony.

Yes polymarious relationships do exist but it's not that easy, especially for idols as Sana thought.

But I do have plans on how I can make it semi-believable and with the girls being okay with having us as a shared boyfriend. As Nayeon explained, sharing you would erase some issues with another as the nine are close as sisters so the amount of trust she has for them to be with (YN) is up there and could be applied to the other girls as well.

And Sana just agreed quickly, remembering she thought about it a bit before Nayeon told her so she had opinions about it already.

But will this happen IRL? 

Course not.

But this is fanfiction so we can do whatever we want here! 

That's all I got so, thanks for taking a pause in your life to reading! Vote/Comment and have a nice day/night!

Thanks!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

245K 8.6K 93
"How can I be with her when I'm an idol?" "Just because I'm an idol doesn't mean I'm heartless..." "There's a line we must not cross.." School Mea...
434K 12.5K 33
Typical story of strangers. A mysterious MVP basketball player named Chou Tzuyu, while the other is just an ordinary student named Minatozaki Sana w...
100K 3.8K 46
{COMPLETED} Mina the girl who sticks to herself doesn't want to get involved with any of the other girls who are 'popular' they don't see things like...
83.8K 2.7K 40
Having a biggest american singer as your best friend while you were travelling to America and then met the biggest kpop girl group in Korea? You sure...