Happiness - MileApo ✔️

By rahaaai

To achieve Happiness, there is a lot of pain to face. Will that Happiness come your way? or Will that Happine... More

01. Eventful Meeting
02. The Omega Life
03. Unexpected Guest
04. Become A Regular Guest
05. The Offer
06. Take It or Leave It
07. The Answer
08. Happiness Is Not Yet To Come
09. The Beginning of New Life
10. I want to, but I Can't
11. The Phone Call
12. Unbearable Moments
13. A Neat Little Package?
14. The Result
15. The Damned Tattoo
16. Remember, The Tattoo
📌
18. I Love You
19. The Sister
20. Fever
21. It's Starting
22. 'Thought You Will be Happy'
23. 'I Will Go'
24. 'I Don't Want to Die'
25. Bad Condition & New Problem
26. The Test
27. The Painful Process
28. The Truth Hurts
29. The Pain Left The Scars
30. Safe Bubble
31. Seeking Help
32. Protect The Baby
33. Everything Coming Together
34. Almost Perfect
35. Protect The Family
36. Let The Scars Heal
37. Almost There
38. Everything's Ok
39. Baby's Coming
40. Happinness

17. The Night

2.3K 126 2
By rahaaai

After putting Nolan to bed, Apo had taken his own bath, relaxed in the comfortable tub. He had been excited to try a new bottle of oil he had just gotten the day before in the mail from a great mail in sample company called
‘Aroma Omega’ Tong had introduced him to. Eucalyptus oil, meant to support overall respiratory health, soothes tired, sore muscles. and purify and cleanse.

The hot water and the oils properties had calmed his thumping heart, his nerves tingling with lingering adrenaline from Mile’s touches.

However even after his almost hour long bath and laying in bed for another hour, he couldn’t keep his thoughts away from the Alpha. He tried to let go of
the feelings his touches had evoked in him, but he couldn’t. His wolf mewled for more. The Alpha’s gentle and safety filled arms around him, the fact that
Mile had killed David remained unspoken between them, but for Mile to go so far to protect him and Nolan to such an extent. His heart raced with hopeful thoughts.

It meant so many things while confusing Apo so much he didn’t know how to deal with what had happened just hours ago. The only thing he was sure of was that now, more than ever, he wanted the Alpha. Desperately after being protected in such a barbaric way as to kill for him. The Omega wanted to be thankful to the Alpha; show his gratitude and be—.

Apo closed his eyes and moaned as slick started to pool from his hole.

He wanted to be taken.

He wanted to be under Mile’s big and strong body, give all of himself even if it was just for one night. He desired it more then anything.

Before he realized what he was doing, he was already climbing out of his bed, rushing from his bedroom, and dashed down the stairs. He quickly made his way down the dark quiet hall, his mind numb as his wolf keened.

When he reached the Alpha’s bedroom, he hesitated only for a moment before slipping inside and closing the door behind him.

The strong and heavy woodsy pine scent wrapped around him. Apo closed his eyes, inhaled deeply. The scent intoxicating his senses; it compelled him to mewl.

Everything inside of him felt desperate. The Alpha was asleep in the middle of his large bed, shirtless, mouth open and snoring lightly.

The Omega took off his clothes as he slid into the Alpha's bed. Mile stirred, his sleepy eyes zeroing on the Omega crawling towards him.

“A—Apo?,” Mile croaked, voice heavy with sleep and
confusion.

Apo was inches from him. The Omega caressed the dazed Alpha’s cheek and kissed him. Once their lips touched, Mile seemed to realize this was real. Apo was on his bed, naked and kissing him. Mile pulled him into
his lap, wrapping his arms around him, deepening the kiss fiercely. Hands tangled in each other’s hair. The Alpha consumed himself in the Omega’s scent, drugging his senses while his tongue mapped out Apo’s mouth.
Apo’s hands circled Mile’s neck, fingers grazing through the short dark hairs. Mile held the Omega against him, swift and smooth in his actions, he spun them so Apo could now lay beneath him. He groaned, smelling the Omega’s slick, urging him to grind his hips, feeling the wetness; he growled. Apo moaned, having the big Alpha between his legs, his hard cock pressed firmly against his slick soaked thighs; he mewled, needy and wanton.

Mile was over him, black eyes intense; a flash of Alpha red before going to a glowing back to black, filled with lust.

The Omega beneath him surpassed any and all fantasies Mile has ever had. Nothing compared to having the actual physical beauty below him. His
hair a mess against his light grey sheets, face flushed, bright brown eyes, brimming with emotions the Alpha dared to hope for.

Mile reached up and traced his fingers effortlessly coasting over the side of Apo’s face. The Omega leaned into his touch, nuzzling his palm. The Alpha leaned forward to kiss him. The kiss was slow and deep. They nibbled each other, tongues caressed gently as their scents intensified between them.

The kiss picked up urgency once more. The Alpha grind his hips again, making Apo pull away from their kiss to moan. His hands pulled Mile closer but the Alpha lifted up on his hands, looking down into the confused eyes.

Apo,”

Mile panted before swallowing, licking his lips looking over the Omega’s nude body offered to him. His eyes alternated between midnight black eyes and Alpha red.

Are you sure? Because I don’t think I can’t stop myself if—”

Apo surged forward, capturing his lips in a searing passion infused kiss; melting away the Alpha’s final resolved.

Mile’s hands cradled the Omega’s head, mapping out every inch of his lover’s mouth. He had thought about this countless times. Now that he had Apo in his bed, he wanted to take advantage of every second. To embed to memory every curve of the Omega’s body. Desperately hoping this wouldn’t be it., but if this was to be their one and only time together in the sheets, Mile was going to make sure Apo was thoroughly pleasured.

Apo’s body was humming, tingling every time Mile nipped and kissed at his neck. That one spot right under his right ear where the Alpha nuzzled him made his toes curl. He had never wanted an Alpha - never wanted sex - to be intimate with. It had always been for survival.

With Mile now... he had desired the Alpha since the day they met; this moment had him experiencing emotions he never knew he had. It was terrifying and exhilarating.

Mile’s mouth was kissing and licking down his neck sucking at his collar bone. Apo’s skin felt sensitive as the Alpha’s tongue swirled slowing around his nipples, one after the other, gaining gasped out moans from the Omega.

Mile sucked at his left nipple, making Apo arch up into the sensation.

“M—Mile,” The quiet moan graced the Alpha’s ears.

Mile’s hands roamed his body, kneading and caressing. Apo had never felt anything like this. The Alpha was taking his time, discovering every piece of him.

Apo’s eyes rolled in the back of his head when Mile’s mouth reached his stomach; hands caressing his hips.
Apo’s slick pooled, his hole was pulsing, wanting to be filled. He felt light headed, hot and wanton. He moaned loud, throwing his head back into the pillows, and grasping the bed-sheets as Mile tongued his hard cock, covering it in one go with the flat of his tongue.

Desire swirled in Apo’s stomach, his body burned with need. He whined when Mile slowly spread his legs, kissing down his right thigh before he tasted his slick soaked hole.

Mile!,” The Omega cried, hands twisting in the sheets.

The Alpha groaned and hummed. He got drunk off the Omega’s slick. Licking and sucking before he slid his tongue into Apo’s quivering hole.

Apo spread his legs wider, his hips doing little circles as Mile fucked him with his tongue, lapping his slick, sucking at his rim. The Omega moaned openly, loud and panting. A high pitched whine escaped his lips as Mile
glided in two fingers into his tight heat.

Mile growled, his sharp teeth tracing over the soft flesh of the Omega’s thighs as he watched his two fingers disappear slowly into the Omega’s greedy hole.

Apo’s hips swirled against his fingers, fucking himself slowly. Mile looked up to watch the beauty. He would never forget the sight; whole body flushed, hands tugging and pulling at the sheets, hips grinding, mouth open, and panting. Mile added a third finger as he moved back over Apo’s body; sealing their lips together. The Omega’s hands left the bed and lost themselves in Mile’s short hair.

Need you,” The Omega begged, brown eyes gone; lust filled Omega gold in their place.

Mile snarled, his Alpha red eyes glowing in the dark room. He removed his fingers and positioned himself. He seized Apo’s lips, nipping at his bottom lip as he started to push his achingly hard cock into his wet heat.

They gasped, shared open mouth kisses as the Alpha filled him so fully. Apo buried his face in the crook of Mile’s neck, biting a little at the skin there. He had never felt so good. The Alpha let him adjust, his length and
girth massive, but it felt amazing. There was no pain, just a vibrating want.

Slowly Mile started to move, his hips swirling, making everything inside of Apo feel incredible, all stimulated and consuming.

The Alpha kept a deep and casual pace. Mile’s right hand lifted Apo’s hips slightly, making him sink in deeper. He gained a groaned out moan from the Omega before reclaiming his plush pink lips once more.

Mile was hitting all his spot, sensitive spots he didn’t know he had.

Apo’s whole body was shivering from the Alpha’s ministrations. When Mile changed angles ever so slightly, the Omega arched against him. He screamed out at his sudden release as it flooded through him. His blunt nails digging into Mile’s shoulders as the Alpha quickened his pace. Red eyes watched his lover in the throws of his climax. Gold eyes wide and shocked, tears falling, mouth opened in an ‘O’ as he trembled in Mile’s arms.

The Omega’s walls clamped down on Mile, ripping his orgasm out of him. He moaned, keeping his eyes on the shattered beauty beneath him.

Those golden tears filled his eyes watching Mile in awe.
Mile surged forward needing to kiss him desperately. He wanted the Omega to know how he felt for him. He needed him to know, nothing about this was meaningless. Apo matched his desperation. Fears and hopes mixed into one as they kissed.

Both so lost in love for the other. Both too terrified to voice the words.

***

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.6K 809 12
' Sometimes all you want is one more chance to make it right '
394 8 26
Can the pain of the past, prevent happiness in the here and now?
7.2K 387 16
Love can make happiness and peace but it can also make you heartbroken that's now Apo feels, completely heartbroken not feel any interest towards his...
21.2K 894 14
some times the start is not pretty good but when two souls falls for each other ,breaking all the restrictions of the world.. which stops you from lo...