Someone Special

By ImMadIKnowIt

Join me in the journey of Yuvrani Manyata Kumari and Yuvraj Udayveer Singh towards their destiny #ManVeer... More

Character Sketch
Character Sketch
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
REINCARNATION
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 62
Part 63
Part 64
Part 65
Part 66
Part 67
Part 68
Part 69
Part 70
Part 71
Part 72
Epilogue

Part 61

214 22 11
By ImMadIKnowIt

Hello Beautiful People..!!

Belated happy Karwa Chauth..!!
May Goddess Parvati and Lord Shiva fill your life with love, peace, happiness, health and wealth.

Braces Update.. 🤐🤐
I got Damon Braces (I don't know if it's the correct word or not) and they give a lot of pressure on my teeth.. (⁠ب⁠_⁠ب⁠)
It's like my teeth are playing Tug of War with each other.. (O⁠_⁠o)

Anyways, here's your update.. :)

.

.

.

.

Aarav makes way to the VIP section from where he can spy on the whole club but he would be hidden as the glass elevation of the windows were translucent or semi-transparent.

On the other hand, Sanya was having shots with her friend with a depressed expression. Her friend, Bhavana was observing her since long time as Sanya have refused to tell the real reason behind her sadness instead was sulking thinking about it, again and again.

Bhavana: Sanya, tum itni sad kyu ho? Ho kya gaya hai tumhe? (concernedly as she was sadly having her shots)

Sanya Agarwal: Kuch nahi hua, Bhavana. Let me be. (Ordering another tray of shots)

Bhavana: Nahi, tumhe mujhe sach kehna hi hoga. Tum apne usual behaviour mein nahi ho. Kuch toh hua hai, ab toh sach bata do na.

Sanya Agarwal: (defeatedly, with slumped shoulders) Fine. *Explains everything*

Bhavana: Iss mein itna sad hone ka kya baat hai, Sanyu? Aisa bhi nahi hai na ki tum Udayveer se deeply pyaar karti ho. (rolling her eyes)

Sanya Agarwal: How could you say that? Main 2 saal se Uday ko pursue kar rahi hoon. Aur ab, he even has a girlfriend. Mere saare efforts waste ho gaye hai. (on the verge of crying)

Bhavana: Relax Sanyu, tumhare efforts waste nahi hue hai. (smirking) And by the way, rich boys kabhi ek ladki pe apna time waste nahi karte. Jab Uday uss ladki se bore ho jayenge tab wo automatically break up kar denge. So wait for your turn and ha, meanwhile you can try grabbing his attention. (smugly)

Sanya Agarwal: Really? Aisa hota hai kya? (naively)

Bhavana: Of course Sanyu, aur duniya aisa kon sa mard hai jo apni pehli relation ko seriously leta hai? Sab ko pata hai ki first relation is just to test the water so relax karo. Tum uss ladki ko itna seriously mat lo and focus on getting his attention.

Sanya Agarwal: Aur unka attention kaise apni taraf laun.. (naively as alcohol have already started its effect)

Bhavana: Unke favourite kaam karo for example if he likes coffee then har roz subah unke liye coffee banao, unke liye unke favourite food banao aur unhe do. Make sure that you do something for him everyday so that he keeps you in his mind. 

Sanya Agarwal: Hmm (mentally noting all the points)

Bhavana: Now let's focus on partying. Chalo (dragging her to dance floor)

Unknown to both of them, Aarav observes them from the time he arrived to the club to see if Uday will come to the club for his girlfriend or not. Anyways, he was going to get benefited as his plan was more successful if his girlfriend aka Sanya Agarwal was alone.

Smirking thinking of his fool proof plan, he walks to the dance floor where Sanya Agarwal was dancing to her heart's content. He joins her while she doesn't mind as everyone on the dance were in their own world, not caring about anything.

*Sanya Agarwal's Outfit for the Club*

Aarav: (slipping his hand on her waist) Hello gorgeous, shall we dance?

Sanya Agarwal: I don't mind, handsome. (smiling)

Aarav smirks thinking that first phase of his plan was successful as he wanted to interact with Sanya Agarwal so that he can hurt Uday in worst way possible by stealing his girlfriend.

Sanya Agarwal: I guess humne aap ko kahi dekha hai. Per kahan?? (scrunching her nose while thinking)

Aarav: Maybe aap ke khwaabon mein kyun ki log hume aksar Khwaabon ki Shehzada bulate hai. (giving a charming smile)

Sanya Agarwal: Haww, did you just flirt with me? (narrowing her eyes)

Aarav: Maybe, may not be. You never know.. (smirking)

Sanya Agarwal: But its not manners, humara ek boyfriend hai aur hum unhe bahut zyada like karte hai. (rolling her eyes)

Aarav pulls her close and starts swaying to the music. He wanted her to remember him even later not as some random stranger who danced with her in the club.

Suddenly the music changes into some fast paced, hip hop based song which hypes up everyone on the dance floor. Aarav takes her towards one corner of the dance floor without making it obvious to her. Bhavana, in the meanwhile dances with some random stranger, flirting with him occasionally in their talks.

As Sanya Agarwal is still lost in dancing to the music, Aarav grabs her waist and presses his mouth to hers, totally startling her by the gesture. Sanya gets lost in the intimacy as Aarav kisses her passionately with a hidden gesture i.e., his immense jealousy and hatred towards Uday.

When they part to gain proper oxygen, Sanya looks down shying away and to try gather her thoughts while Aarav smirks at the person, he have hired to take photos, who shows him thumbs up gesturing that their moment is captured in his camera.

*Ameya*

Manyata was talking with her Nanhe Munhe Soldiers as they were telling the story of their school outing with proper enactment of the incidents. Uday was with Adarsh, Vj and Jagat in the office room discussing the details of construction of their new resort in Colaba.

Uday and Adarsh were now focussed on expanding their empire in North and South American continents, intending to capture the market directly instead of depending on collaborations and partnerships. So, the men of DJC families were discussing their strategy to achieve their goal.

Manyata felt like Sisodia family was hiding something from her but she couldn't get a chance to ask because Aayush and Aastha have started fighting for the last piece of apple pie. Neha and Meghana try to pacify them but in vain as they start bawling to draw more attention.

Manyata then takes her night dress to the bathroom as she had a habit of bathing before going to bed. As she was humming a tune while bathing, Uday enters her room to retire for the day. 

Uday keeps the gift box on the side table and settles on bed, waiting for Manyata and checks some important mails in his phone. Few minutes later, Manyata enters the bedroom fresh and ready to crash on bed.

Uday: Hi (looking up from his phone)

Manyata: Hi, meeting khatam ho gaya itni jaldi. I thought aap logo ko aur der hone wali hai. (rubbing lotion on her hands)

Uday: Haa, hume aur bhi details chahiye the. We need to gather our sources from overseas to look after further proceedings. Bahut zyada kaam hone wala hai. (running a hand in his hair, frustratingly)

Manyata: Hmm, sab ache se ho jayega, don't worry. (giving a small smile)

Uday: Come here, tumhara dusra gift haasir hai.

Upon listening to the word 'Gift', Manyata's eyes twinkle as if a child got his favourite toy after going to the exhibition. Uday chuckles at her and handles the gift which she examines clearly before tearing the wrapping paper.

Manyata: (silently gasping) Yeh kitne pretty hai. Yeh diamonds asli hai, Uday.

*Uday's Gift*

Uday: I know. (shrugging off)

Manyata: I cannot accept it. Itna costly gift hum nahi le sakthe. (frowning and keeping it before him)

Uday: Hum ise wapis nahi le rahe, Manyata. Just keep it with you. (Manyata frowns and nods negatively) Fine, inhe hum dust bin mein phek rahe hai. (picking up the box)

Manyata: Wait. (catching his hand) How can you throw them away? Fine. I'll keep them. (defeatedly)

Uday: You know in earrings ko hum ne bahut pehle hi kharid ke rakha tha, pata nahi kyun. I guess they were meant to be yours. (staring in her eyes)

*Goenka Mansion*

Aarav walks in with a bright smile, Bhargavi and Sanjeev, who were sitting in front lawn having late night coffee look at each other, silently asking whether they knew what was the reason for their son's sudden happiness.

Aarav takes a bath while thinking about Uday's sorrow after he gets to know that his girlfriend was cheating on him, that too with his biggest rival.

He talks to his private investigator who gives the information of Sanya Agarwal's house address, phone number and other details so that he can get close to her in short time.

He stalks Sanya for some time in social media sites before retiring to bed.

*DJC Industries*

Uday was working in hiscabin when Manyata reminds that he needs to go to Uday Niwas for project update meeting on new amusement park near Kalyan, Maharashtra. Being Uday's PA, Manyata was supposed to attend the meeting and note the changes, minutes and other important details. 

Adarsh and Aarna join them in the reception area of DJC Industries and they leave in their respective cars (Uday and Manyata in one, Adarsh and Aarna in second) to the destination.

As the meeting proceeds, Uday and Adarsh sit silently while the lawyer from the property's owner gives them hard time in finalizing the price. As the discussion turns nasty, Aarna intervenes and shuts the greedy owner by citing the government rate of the land which was very cheap than they were demanding.

The land gets signed for DJC Industries and the project leads were chosen from the respective departments for construction, marketing, architecture, etc., The legal team was now lead by Aarna and the coordination must be done by Mr. Gupta, Manyata and Keshav with Uday and Adarsh.

The whole day passes by eventfully with multiple meetings, tens of documents and cups of refreshing coffee for the four of them. Being in the legal head office, Aarna gets her new cabin by evening and she arranges her space within few minutes from her cubicle.

*Ameya*

After a sumptuous dinner, Manyata was in a meeting with the master programmers of her game when a maid calls to give a message that everyone is calling her downstairs.

Feeling confused about the sudden summon, she goes down, casually checking her mail box when she hears two excited voices.

Manyata: Bhaiyyas, Pops (she literally jumps to hug her brothers and her Nanhe Munhe Soldiers scowl at her)

Amarnath: Slowly (separating her from Abhishek and Avinash, chuckling)

Manyata: (surprised) Aap sab log yahan India mein?

Abhishek: Kyun ki hum apni Mannu baby ko miss kar rahe the. (ruffling her hair)

Aastha: (almost yelling) Captain (latching herself to Manyata)

Aayush: (feeling peer pressure) No she is my captain. (attacking both of them by falling on them)

As Aayush attacks both of them, Manyata falls on ground with a 'Hmph' but this doesn't stop the kids from being competitive with each other. They literally catch one of her hands from both sides and tug to themselves.

Neha: Mannu (panicking)

Neha and Meghana try to get her up but Aastha and Aayush still stick to her like two koalas.

Avinash: Aastha, Aayush. Leave her this instant. (little strictly)

DJC family watch the drama silently but they gush on the cuteness of the kids. Uday just stands with a straight face but he keeps on looking at Manyata to catch any glimpse of discomfort but finds none.

Manyata: (crouching down to their height) Soldiers, keep calm we're one team na. Teammates don't fight with each other. (Aayush and Aastha stick tongue to each other, mocking)

Manyata still talks with them while Uday just stands there, watching her giving million expressions in a span of five minutes. Amala, Neha and Meghana talk with Srutija, Unnati and Jay on random topics.

Brijraj: Amarnath, chaliye andar chal kar baat karte hai. (inviting them to informal living room)

Amarnath: Brijraj, hum toh humari Mannu ko surprize dena chahte the. Yahan se hume Bhopal jaana hoga wahan humari handlooms business ka ek manufacturing unit mein fire accident ho gaya hai.

Giriraj: Fire accident? Achanak se? Sab theek hai na, Amarnath?

Amarnath: Ha sab control mein hai, Giriraj lekin wo unit India mein humara sab se bada manufacturing plant hai toh damages check karwane aur baad ke procedures ke liye hum thode din ke liye Bhopal ja rahe hai.

Jagat: Uncle, achanak se fire accident kaise ho gaya? I mean itni badi manufacturing unit hai toh security bhi tight hogi na? (genuinely curious)

Amarnath: You're right, beta. Hume bhi samajh mein nahi aa raha ki yeh accident kaise hua hai.

Avinash: Ek baat ka shukar hai ki yeh accident early morning hua hai jab unit mein workers nahi the. Warna yeh bahut bada mess ho jaata.

Abhishek: Yeah, yeh baat sirf property damage aur kuch paison ki loss se theek ho gayi. Per hume yeh baat bahut ajeeb lag rahi hai.

Vj: Ajeeb baat? Woh kaise? (looking at Abhishek with a serious expression)

Abhishek: Uncle, humare bachpan se pehle hi Sisodia's handloom industry mein hai lekin aisi accident kabhi nahi hua. Iss liye hume yeh baat bahut ajeeb lag rahi hai jaise ki kisi ne deliberately hume yahan bulane ke liye kiya ho. (frowning)

Avinash: Abhi, you're just overthinking, buddy. Hume iss accident mein kuch ajeeb nahi dikh raha hai. Yeh koi short circuit ka maamla hoga, just chill. (with a shrug)

Just then a maid comes to them to call them for dinner. In few minutes, everyone gather at the dining table. Manyata sits in between the kids, listening to their talks with concentration. Neha and Meghana sit with Srutija and Adarsh while Uday is left alone with Abhishek and Avinash.

Aastha: Captain, you feed me. (passing her plate to Manyata)

Aayush: (feeling left out) Captain, feed me first. I'm elder than Aashi.

This catches other's attention, Sisodia family roll their eyes as it was regular scenario while DJC family look at the three with interest as they wanted to see who will she feed first.

Manyata: Umm, okay. (transferring the food to her plate and keeping the kids' plates away) Let's eat together.

Aastha: I want to listen to a story. (pouting at her, trying to convince her)

Amala: Aastha beta, first food. Bahut pareshaan kar li aap dono ne. (trying to be stern)

Aayush: Please badi dadi. We're meeting captain after months. (keeping puppy eyes)

Manyata: Its okay, dadi. Inn dono ka toh hume pata hi hai. (smiling) Okay kids, I will narrate a story lekin tum dono ko sab kuch khaana hoga, even spinach and peas. (both of them make a face but nod defeatedly)

She narrates a story while feeding them and everyone listen to her story with interest. Aayush and Aastha involve in the story a bit too much and doesn't realize when Manyata have fed them peas, spinach and curd. 

Sometime later, gents of Sisodia family and DJC family sit in office room while the ladies are involved in catching up on each other. The kids and Manyata are in her room, talking and playing with them.

Amarnath: Brijraj, Giriraj hum sab ka India mein aane ka ek aur maksad hai. Kuch din pehle humne ek party mein De Blanc's se mile hai. Uss din se humare ghar mein se shanti dur ho gayi. (sighing)

Brijraj and Giriraj look at each other concerned and worried for Sisodia family.

Vj: Uncle, sab theek hai na? (trying to get information)

Abhishek: Darasal Vj uncle, De Blanc's France ke sab se bade mafia family hai. Uss parivar ka bada beta Alexander De Blanc ne humare Mannu ko teen saal pehle kahi dekha hai.

Avinash: Wo log jab party mein hum se milne aaye the toh unhone Alexander ka rishta Mannu ke liye poocha tha.

Jagat: What? (shocked)

Uday clenches and unclenches his fist while his rage was evident in his eyes. However, neither of them see his reaction as they were completely attentive, listening to Avinash. 

Abhishek: (interrupting his brother, continuing) Sirf yahi nahi, wo Alexander sab se bada bastard hai. Khud ke do baar shaadi ho chuki hai aur uske biwiyaan, pata nahi kya hua unn ladkiyon ko.. (drawing a puff of air out, frustrated) Hum log Mannu ke security ko lekar bahut pareshaan hai.

Vj: Toh kya un logo ko pata hai ki Manny yahan hai?

Avinash: Nahi uncle, Mannu ke baare mein kisi ko nahi pata hai. Mannu ke India mein rehna bhi kisi ko nahi pata hai. Yahi uske liye behtar hoga.

Abhishek: Hum yahan Mannu ko security dena chahte hai. Hum aap sab se request karna chahte hai ki uske bodyguard David ko yahi rahne dijiye.

Giriraj gives an assuring pat to Abhishek and Avinash, agreeing silently to them.

Amarnath: Hum soch rahe hai ki hum Mannu ko kuch time ke liye India ke business ko laga de taaki hum wahan De Blanc's se nipatne ke liye wakt mil jayega.

Jagat: Uncle, aap chinta mat kijiye. Manny hum sab ke liye iss ghar ki beti hai. Hum Manny ko yahan safe rakhenge, unpe ek kharoch bhi aane nahi denge. (giving an assuring smile)

Brijraj: Exactly Amarnath, Manyata iss ghar ki beti hai. (with full sincerity in his voice)

Abhishek: Thank you, uncle. (giving a grateful smile to Brijraj)

However, Uday silently makes up his mind to reveal his relation with Manyata to DJC and Sisodia families so that they can proceed with their wedding soon.

Uday was already planning to marry Manyata as soon as her game gets released but now he cannot any chances as Alexander De Blanc and Aarav Goenka were hot on their heels to ruin his relationship with Manyata.

.

.

.

.

Don't forget to comment as much as possible..!! Writer Sahiba loves comments in every update..!!

Please do VOTE and COMMENT, if you are liking the updates..!!

Until then, BYE-BYE..!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.4K 389 17
"Ishq hai." "Kisse?" "Apni rani sahiba se." β•°β”€βž€ π€πƒπ•πˆπŠπ€ π“π‡π€πŠπ”π‘. βž₯ An independent and spirited event designer, she carries...
42.3K 2.1K 74
He was a ruthless business man. Meet Arjun Venkatraman CEO of AV Tech, one of India's biggest tech companies. He is a cold blooded boss who would st...
69.3K 3K 39
|| Heritage Series - Book 1|| In the regal city of Udaipur, Mr Aditya Singh Rathore, a Crowned Prince and accomplished businessman, lives a life of g...
1.6K 214 23
Rudransh X Aradhana "I am divorced" she announced. And thought that there would be some change in his expression, but nothing changed, He stared at...