No Authority [Alexis McMahon]

By MARVEL_TEENWOLF_WWE

Alexis McMahon or better known as Alex to family and Lexi to friends, was roped into the McMahon Dynasty, WWE... More

[1]- Its Time
[2]- Making Matches
[3]- Pipebombshell
[4]- Turning
[5]- Deano wants Revenge
[6]- Knock out
[7]- Bruises
[8]- Tag Team
[9]- Night of Champions
[10]- The Shield
[11]- Gauntlet Match
[12]- Opening up
[13]- Crossfit and Jelly Donuts
[14]- Stressing
[15]- 11 on 3
[16]- Eight Man Tag?
[17]- First Time With the Sheild
[18]- Hangouts
[19]- Dean
[20]- Match against Breezy
[21]- Mission Accomplished
[22]- Main Event
[23]- Tweets
[24]- NXT
[25]- One Two Many Strikes
[26]- Battleground
[27]- Last Sunday Night
[28]- Calling out Stephanie
[29]- Meetings
[30]- Total Drama
[31]- Polaroid Pranking
[32]- Starting Wars
[33]- And so it Continues
[34]- Seth For Main Event
[35]‐ Thursday Night Dolphin
[36]‐ Poker Face
[37]- Pathetic
[38]- Used
[39]- Prison.
[40]- Talk
[41]- Let you down
[42]- Newbie
[43]- Prison Break
[45]- Hell in a Cell
[46]- Welcome
[47]‐ An Awkwardly Amazing Night
[48]- Recovering Concussion
[49]‐ Halloween Party
[50]- Jon Moxley
[51]- Trash Talk
[52]- Break
[53]‐ Up

[44]- To Us

266 5 1
By MARVEL_TEENWOLF_WWE

//Seth//

We're in the van driving straight to Miami, Amber decided to get some sleep and is laying next to be on the seats.

Alex was also asleep, laying on Dolph's lap. He looked down at her, stroking her hair his other hand on her arm rubbing it soothingly.

"That was a close one huh?" He asks me.

"Yeah, we almost lost her for good you know." I reply.

"Hey, thanks for letting me come with you guys, I'd hate to have been back there waiting and worrying, I'm glad I could help get her back." He tells me.

When we were about to leave Dolph saw us and pretty much guessed that we were going after Alex and insisted to come. Dean immediately said no, Roman agreeing not trusting him. They're judgement, affiliated with Dom's team declining since they don't know Dolph at all.

I saw the look on his face. And I saw when I was stressing out that night. Going to police stations demanding to see if she was there. Yelling and everyone trying to find her. I knew the pain he was in. Sure mine would be in a different than he'd be with Alex since she's my best friend and not the girl I'm dating. And besides I did it for Alex.

He's the guy she's choosing to trust slowly with her heart, she'd want him to be there for her.

"I did it for Alex. Not you." I respond coldly.

I felt a stare from the review mirror. I know Dean and Roman can hear me.

"Nicholas, Alex may trust you but I don't. And I never will." I sit up putting my elbows on my knees crossing my hand. "If you hurt her, I will make your life a living hell. Got it."

He tensed at my words nodding slight. "Got it Rollins."

"Good." I reply leaning back.

I look towards the review mirror see Dean's reflection looking back at me. I didn't need words to know what he was thinking. He'd be down to help me if things go that way.

------

//Alex//

I shift away feeling a hand shake me slightly. "Come on, we're here."

I sit up hearing the can doors open. Seth getting out behind him was the girl who I now know as Amber then Dolph and myself.

"Alright, we should get going back to LA the shop's gotta open up soon." Dom says. I was filled in on everything in the car.

"Wait don't you guys wanna stay, hang out for a while, maybe stay and watch Hell in The Cell, I can get you free tickets?" I offer.

"Oh, that's not necessary-" he tries.

"Please, if it wasn't for you guys I'd still be on that shit hole prison, it's the least I can do." I insist.

"Yeah, we can get you a room to stay for a bit and all go to the arena for show time together." Dean adds.

"A hotel and a free show with especially hot divas, oh I am down! Aye get me a suite will ya princess." Roman (Pierce) exclaims geaturing his hand to me. "In the mean time I'm gonna get my pool on get some hot Miami babes, you feel me?" He laughs practically running into the hotel.

I look at him and then Dom who looks at his team and then Letty. "We could sure use the break Dom." She says.

"Alright fine." He caves.

"I'll go set you guys up then." Roman says.

"You gonna pay for it?" I ask.

"Oh no this is definitely coming out of your pay check." He points at me with a laugh, turning around and continuing inside.

I chuckle and we all get inside up to our rooms. Except of course Pierce who was by the pool with two girls.

-------

I walk out the bathroom drying my hair in a towel. I changed into some Jean shorts and a tank top.

A knock on the door gets my attention. "Come in!" I call back.

"Hey Alex." Dolph says. "How you feeling?"

"Oh hey." I answer a smile forming on my face. "I'm fine. I might have some nightmares about the food there though."

He chuckle softly. He sits down on the end of the bed and I go over joining him. He seemed to have something on his mind and his body was tense.

"You okay?" I ask.

"Yeah, it's just, everything that's been going on. It's really hectic." He says.

"Tell me about it. I didn't expect things to go down like that Friday." I sigh.

"Yeah..."He says looking off.

I sit there looking at him and he grabs my hand gently rubbing my knuckles.

"I'm just gonna tell you straight up. I slept with someone Friday night." He says quickly.

I stare at him blankly.

"Aren't you gonna say something. Get mad or sad or something." He says wearily.

"You want me to be mad or sad about it?"

"No but can you say something?" He asks.

"Dolph it's fine." I say making him confused.

"You're still single, so am I, we aren't a thing and to be honest it kind of makes us even cause I did too, but then it was interrupted and a fight broke loose and all that- but your fine, your single and I can't stop you from dating who you want." I tell him after straying away from the point.

"Wow. This is not how I saw this going- well that's great. And since we're talking about it. I wanna apologize for the first time when I yelled at you infront everyone. I was hurt and I hurt you back purposefully. I thought I could get something out of it but the only thing I wounded up feeling like was an asshole." He tells me.

"Dolph honestly it's okay, miscommunications happens, we're talking right now to be on the same page right?" I say to which he nods.

"Exactly and I did agree to give you a second chance and this time we can take it slow and steady." I tell him.

"Right." He nods.

"....I can still kiss you right?"

"Sure." I laugh and lean in.
-----

//Seth//

I walk out the bathroom after my shower and head to the kitchen, Brian, Tej, Roman (Reigns) and Letty were talking in the living room, Dean and Dom laughing about something and I'm sure Roman is still at the pool.

There was some music playing on the radio and beers on the counter with food. I look around at everyone and for once it felt normal. As wrestlers to begin with we don't have normal lives but right now it felt like a bunch of people at a get together having a good time. It's refreshing considering the night we all had.

I look out the window at the balcony where Amber was, her back turned to me.

I pick up two beers and walk outside to meet her.

"Its beautiful isn't it?" I say making my presence known looking out at the view of the city.

"Yeah, it's peaceful up here. Especially since we're so high up that you can't hear the traffic." She responds.

I pass one of the beers to her. "Thanks." She says opening it.

We lean on the railing drinking from the beer watching on at the buildings and the city in the distance in silence.

"So are you gonna explain anything from last night or.." She starts.

I look down and sigh heavily. I honestly didnt wanna talk about it that much. "OK so I want to apologize for what happened, I told you I was taking you to the beach for a nice dinner and night swimming and then you show up and end up on a prison break rescue mission. I could've gotten you hurt or worse yet killed and if anything went wrong you would've ended up in jail because of me and I know I told you I'm gonna show you that I am far different from my on screen personality, yet here I am first date putting you in danger. Damnit Seth you are an idiot and fucking crazy.."

I stop talking hearing an uncontrollable giggle coming from her.

She puts a hand over her mouth to stop herself. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry." She rasps.

"I know you are just trying to apologize but if I am being honest that might have been one of the best dates that I've ever been on." She says.

"What?! Amber you could've gotten hurt badly." I protest.

"Yes but you didn't let that happen. You protected me and made sure to stick by the entire time. You kept me safe from danger and saved your friend. It's admirable and commendable." She explains.

"OK did you not hear a word that I said." I say slightly shocked that she is so fine with what happened.

"You need to stop worrying about what could've happened, and think about how it didn't happen, like I said you kept me safe and made sure I was OK in the aftermath, which I am." She nods.

"And if our first date was that exciting I wanna see what else is exciting about you." She winks walking away continuing to drink her beer.

-----

//Dean//

I'm talking to Dom, reminiscing on the old times we had while I was in LA.

"Its was crazy man." I laugh.

He chuckles and take a swing if his beer.

"So what's the deal with you and the girl?" He asks.

I sigh, "Some crazy shit man." I shake my head. "She doesn't exactly trust or like me right now."

"You barely talked to her since we came back. And you brought us here to save her." He tells me. "So what happened?"

I take a sip of my beer before starting. "Before Alex went out there and got arrested, we got into a fight. A really bad one, I let jealousy and anger cloud my judgment and I said some really fucked up stuff to her. When she responded the same way I did. I put my hands on her. I regret it so much but now I don't know how or if I can ever make it right. I really fucked up Dom. I don't know how to fix it." I explain briefly, I felt sick to my stomach after I left the lockeroom, but it was too late to go back and now it my be too late to apologize.

I look at Dom who gave me a look that described almost every emotion possible. "Well you should feel like shit for that. And you did fuck up. This is bad Dean very bad." He shakes his head.

"I know, I probably traumatized her." I say.

"Probably? She barely looked at you when we got here and has refused to leave her boyfriend's side since we got here." He tells me.

He motions to Alex who had just come out of her bedroom with Dolph by her side. He takes her to the kitchen and starts taking out some food for her while she talks to Brian who's at the counter.

I sigh looking back at him. "Got any idea on what I should do?" I ask.

"No offense man but that's something you got to figure our on your own. You know her I don't know how long but if you know her well enough you may have a chance to be forgiven. Just for now I think you should let her focus on herself and whatever she's got going on. Make it less complicated and stressful for her you know?" He says.

"Yeah.." I take another sip watching her laugh with Dolph about something.

//Alex//

5PM

"Alright people!" Roman (Reigns) calls out.

"I know it's been a long day, and we all had a shitty night." He starts.

"True dat." Roman (Pierce) says.

"But we're all here, in one piece strong and healthy. We fought off the law last night and tonight, my boys and I-"

"Eh-hem" I clear my throat loudly.

"And my girl. Are gonna walk into Hell in The Cell and kick ass!"

A cheerful roar fills the room. "I also want to once again thank you guys for helping us bring Alex back home safe and where she should be. I don't think we could've done it without you." Roman says looking at me with a smile.

"And so this doesn't happen again. I will personally be keeping an eye on you miss McMahon." Seth points making me roll my eyes as the others laugh.

"Does anyone have anything else to add?" Roman asks.

"Yeah." I speak up. "I know Roman has already thanked you guys but I want to thank you guys for not giving up on me." I look at Roman, Seth and... Dean. "When this whole thing started I was the trouble maker of the group-"

"You still are." Seth says. "But continue I feel special."

"Glad you feel special Seth. As I was saying, my tactics were very unpredictable and chaotic, I made bad decisions and ended up getting tossed in a prison cell. Even if it was for a few hours it was hell. The process of it all before you even get put in a cell is horrifying. I felt like nothing, not even a person. But you guys still came after me and even got people who I don't even know at all to come help me. I want to thank you Dom and your team for even saying yes to something like this when you never even met me until last night. I wouldn't be here without any of you. I am extremely grateful to have met such wonderful and amazing people as the ones in this room right now. So with that thank you." I look around at everyone.

"To us!" Roman raises his beer.

"To us!" We all echo.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.8K 1.7K 19
✩♬ ₊˚.🎧⋆☾⋆⁺₊✧ ✩♬ ₊˚.🎧⋆☾⋆⁺₊✧ ✩ "Fight me, mismatched hair!" "Huh?! Who the hell are you calling mismatched, dumbass?!" "Shut up, Sumika and fight me...
198K 4.5K 31
Orphaned at a very early age, a young man goes through self-discovery as he uncovers his demonic past and faces a heavenly challenge. After discoveri...
2.4M 52.3K 37
A socially awkward teenager with a love for weapons must work with her ex-family in order to solve the mystery of her mother's death. ** After the u...
61.4K 3.5K 52
ហេតុតែស្រឡាញ់បងស្រីសុខចិត្តមកបម្រីម៉ាហ្វៀដែរមានចិត្តឃោឃៅចំនួសបងស្រីដោយដឹងហើយថានិងមានរឿងអ្វីកើតឡើងក៏ប៉ុន្តែដែរធ្វើដើម្បីបងស្រី។តើនិងមានរឿងអ្វីបន្ទាប់ព...