Happiness - MileApo ✔️

By rahaaai

To achieve Happiness, there is a lot of pain to face. Will that Happiness come your way? or Will that Happine... More

01. Eventful Meeting
02. The Omega Life
03. Unexpected Guest
04. Become A Regular Guest
05. The Offer
06. Take It or Leave It
07. The Answer
08. Happiness Is Not Yet To Come
09. The Beginning of New Life
10. I want to, but I Can't
11. The Phone Call
12. Unbearable Moments
13. A Neat Little Package?
14. The Result
16. Remember, The Tattoo
17. The Night
📌
18. I Love You
19. The Sister
20. Fever
21. It's Starting
22. 'Thought You Will be Happy'
23. 'I Will Go'
24. 'I Don't Want to Die'
25. Bad Condition & New Problem
26. The Test
27. The Painful Process
28. The Truth Hurts
29. The Pain Left The Scars
30. Safe Bubble
31. Seeking Help
32. Protect The Baby
33. Everything Coming Together
34. Almost Perfect
35. Protect The Family
36. Let The Scars Heal
37. Almost There
38. Everything's Ok
39. Baby's Coming
40. Happinness

15. The Damned Tattoo

1.7K 114 2
By rahaaai

Apo unbuckled Nolan out of his car seat while Mile turned off the car, before sliding out of the vehicle.

Today was grocery shopping day. Apo secretly loved having the Alpha along, he never had to worry about lifting heavy bags into the car’s trunk which, was massive. He didn’t have to worry about too big items, like the huge pack of toilet paper, the bulky paper towels packs, or Nolan’s preferred diapers. The Omega hulled his pup into his arms. Nolan was warmly dressed coat. Mile had gifted him with. It was an all in one suit. The inside was wool, all cream color outside and had two little bear ears on the hoody. Nolan looked adorable.
Mile grabbed the diaper bag, the carrier for the pup, and then ushered them inside from the chilly breeze. The grocery store was busy for a Monday afternoon. They grabbed a shopping cart. Mile secured the carrier
before Apo settled the pup in it, unzipping Nolan’s jacket so he wouldn’t be too hot inside.

They started like they always did, fresh baked breads first, then waiting at the lunch meats and cheese sections for their turn. All the while tasting whatever
was offered on sale. Mile watched on as Apo ordered his lunch meats; pastrami, prosciutto, roast beef, oven roasted chicken, maple glazed chicken, Serrano ham, and bold blackened oven roasted turkey. Then came the cheeses; Asiago, pepper jack, fontina, brie, Vermont cheddar and mozzarella.

The ladies behind the counter knew them well, Apo’s order was always large to feed the big Alpha for two to three weeks on his lunches.

While the Omega was busy watching them slice away his order, Mile would feed Haneul small pieces of cheese without him knowing, gaining amused smirks from the Betas behind the counter. They would then move on
to the produces, veggies and fruits. As per routine, they would then go down each aisle to see what was on the Omega’s list and what he would find that wasn’t.

They had gone through six aisles when Mile stopped the cart.

“I forgot cereals,”

We were just in that aisle,” Apo commented. Looking at him with an arched brow. Mile smirked, rubbing the back of his neck.

Yeah I know but I wanted to try something new and I
totally forgot while in the aisle.” Mile lied. Truth was he had been on the phone with Ping when they had been
going down the cereal row and was lost in the case they were discussing.

Be right back,” Mile promised.

The Alpha took off and Apo was left to just smile after him. Mile might be an Alpha but he was goofy and dorky when he was comfortable enough.

Apo looked over at Nolan, peppering his face and found a piece of cheese, frowning while Nolan smiled up at him with a knowing grin.

Did Mile give you cheese?,” Nolan only clapped as
confirmation.

Awe what a cute pup,”

Apo spun around finding David sneering at him. His creepy eyes roaming over him. He was dressed in a green army jacket with black pants. The Omega felt naked even with the many layers of clothing he had on.

Apo took a step back, hitting the food filled shelves behind him.

Look at you all pretty,”

The Alpha started, hand reached up to touch Apo’s face.

Oh, and we have a collar now, house Omega hum? An
Alpha pays to fuck you at home?,”

Nolan started crying. Apo tried to go to him, however, David blocked his path, loving how the Omega was trembling in fear before him. The Alpha’s hands started to grope his ass, pushing him about the shelves.

“I can’t wait to bury my cock into that tight hole of yours,” David groaned into his ear.

Don’t,” Apo whimpered.

Felt numb and terrified, memories from being subjected to the Alpha’s sexual tortures from that horrible night.

Hey Po, I was think— Apo?,”

Mile’s voice from the end of the aisle sounded and then suddenly David was gone and Apo was left trembling as Nolan cried.

Apo!,”

Then Mile was there in front of him. Apo felt so vulnerable and scared. He went straight into Mile's chest, surprising the Alpha. Mile hesitated only for a second as he caught the scent of distress radiating strongly from Apo. The Alpha wrapped his arms around the trembling Omega.

Apo was so overwhelmed. Mile radiated protection and safety, he couldn't remember if he had ever felt like this.
Safe.

He found himself nuzzling Mile's chest; he couldn't help himself. Mile just held him tightly against him. It was the first time they had touched.

The Alpha was overcome with an uncontrollable urge and need to protect the Omega. Apo held onto Mile’s jacket as his woodsy pine scent surrounded him protectively, possessively. Apo had never been in
Mile’s arms before but finding himself securely wrapped in them now, pressed firmly against his strong and big frame. Apo couldn’t stop from nuzzling against Mile’s chest again and again, feeling safe. He was too
lost in the feeling he desperately needed. Mile wasn’t sure who the Alpha was that had harassed Apo till the perp’s stench hit his nose. It made him growl, his wolf placing the horrible scent to a memory, finding Apo on
the sidewalk months ago. Leaving him battered and brutalized. This was one of the stenches on him from that night.

The Alpha growled and the Omega mewled, pulling away when Mile held him tighter.

I’m not upset with you Po,” He gently spoke.

Without he realizing his nose softly nuzzling the Omega’s light brown hair. Nolan had stopped crying, just watching them. His big brown eyes round filled with worry for his Papa.

Apo had never felt so safe, so right in the grasp of an Alpha. He couldn’t pull away, desperately wanting to hold onto this secure feeling. As his wolf keened. Mile looked around the busy store and spotted the Alpha that had just terrorized Apo; glancing at them before heading towards the exit.

Po you ok?,” Mile asked softly, voice filled with worry.

The Omega had stopped trembling.

Yes, I think so,” He replied.

Before he regretfully pulling away from the Alpha’s warmth.

I’ll be right back ok?,” The Alpha assured them.

Apo looked up at him; his brown eyes still scared. Mile reached forward and caressed Apo’s cheek, surprising them both.

“I’ll be right back,”

Mile promised firmly and filled with his Alpha tone. The Omega nodded numbly and then Mile was walking down the aisle towards the exit; cell phone pressed against his ear. Apo turned towards his just as confused pup, kissing his nose and slowly on shaky legs continued his shopping, wanting normalcy. He trusted the Alpha to return and took comfort in Mile’s lingering scent around him.

Mile followed the foul scent as his call rang.

Ping” Ping answered on the first ring.

Ping, can you do me a solid?,” Mile asked, rage seeping in his voice.

Watcha need Mile?,” Ping replied, knowing Mile too well.

Mile smirked, knowing he could always count on the other Alpha.

Be there in two,” Before Mile could reply, the other
Alpha had agreed.

***

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.5K 131 19
Different stories for different couples, based on my ideas, mood and inspiration. Not only Thail BL - see the growing list below: Kinn Porsche Not me...
23.1K 1.4K 56
Kinn and Porsche's happily-ever-after marriage existed only in fairy tales. The moment Kinn walked away from their marriage, it was over between them...
33.5K 2.9K 45
Falling in love for the first time, being in love for the first time, feel happy as a lover for once then the same person who makes me happy broke me...
21.4K 894 14
some times the start is not pretty good but when two souls falls for each other ,breaking all the restrictions of the world.. which stops you from lo...