The Mafia's Prostitute (MLM)

By yougaymegaywegay

Jessi Harper is a loyal man that works for the Italian Mafia, he lives his life like there's no tomorrow and... More

Introduction...
001~
002~
003.
005✓
006✓
007✓
008✓
009✓
010✓
011✓
012✓
013✓
014✓
015✓
016✓
017✓
018✓
019✓
020✓
021
022
023
Author's note!!!
024
025
026
027
028
029
030
031
032
033
034
035
036
037
038
New story!!

004.

15K 499 345
By yougaymegaywegay

I'm already at 9 votes!!! Whooohoo look at me !
A thanks to the precious supporters💖💗💝

Derick pov:

As I was having an important conversation with Geraldo, I didn't fail to notice that he was a very calm man and only spoke when needed to, which was something I was quite grateful for since all of the motherfuckers that I was surrounded with always ran their damn mouth and bragged about everything they could.

"So did you come with a date or did you just decide to come alone?", Dale , Geraldo's annoying brother asked and I let out an annoyed sigh as I ignored the man that always acted like stupid kid. I resisted the urge to put bullets in the man's head as he reached his arm out to touch me but before he could, I shot him a cold glare, which instantly caused him to back off and chuckle nervously. Dale was the complete opposite of his brother, he was loud, annoying as fuck and always acted like a spoiled kid. It really took a lot in me to not kill him, but I always had to remind myself that his brother is the leader of the Korean mafia, one of the very little Mafia groups that I do trading with, I prefer doing my work with certain people that I feel are smart enough.

"No, I came with someone that works for me," I replied, annoyed by the way he smiled at me as if we were buddies and touching me like I gave him permission to. "Oh, is it the hot prostitute?", He questioned with a slight twinkle in his eyes and I scoffed at his childish behaviour.

Did he just call Jessi hot? I mean yeah he is but no need to mention all the time.

I decided to shrug that thought off of my mind as I answered him, "yes", when he heard my answer , he started fixing his brown hair and I gave him a weird look at this pathetic behavior of his. I knew that Jessi wouldn't give this guy a chance, he was way too immature, so I found it funny how he even tried.

"Ooh, where is he?", He questioned, looking into the crowd with a mischievous look on his face while he rubbed his hands together like a fucking fly. I almost laughed at how stupid he made himself look right now.

Does he really think Jessi would want someone like him?

"Don't even think about it, you're not his type", I finally said, glaring holes through his head as my body towered over him, making him look so small.

I mean come on, who even likes a guy that repeatedly brags about money that he didn't make?

He doesn't even know how to use a damn gun.

He needs to humbled...

"And how would you know that?", He questioned as he let out a loud laugh.

God, I hate this guy.

Instead of talking to this stupid asshole, I decided to only stare at him, wishing for him to just disappear from the face of this Earth as he also looked back at me for a few minutes before raising his brow and widening his eyes.

"Wait...don't tell me you like him?", He said and wore an amused look on his face as he crossed his arms."No" I simply replied to him as I gave him a dirty look.

I don't like him ...I'm straight I'm just looking out for him.

He laughed as a look of realization reached his features, "It all makes so much sense!", He cackled as he explained further. "You always take him everywhere with you instead of taking a woman, so he must be your date!" He laughed out loud and I finally snapped when he threw his shoulder over mine. "So, is he good in bed? Wait, what am I saying? Of course he is!", Before he could speak any further, I threw him a glare and said through gritted teeth, "Get your filthy hands off of me," Dale didn't waste any time as he immediately removed his arm from my shoulder.

He uncomfortably cleared his throat and stuck his hands into his pockets before speaking again.

"Well whatever, I'm just gonna go and get myself a drink" He said and made his way to the bar as I let out a sigh of relief because I was finally left in peace since Geraldo left a few seconds ago, I was also happy that no one annoying was bothering me like Dale just did.

I swear I will kill him some day.

I suddenly realised that Jessi wasn't back yet so I looked over to the bar, my eyes scanning the bar and searching for him but I didn't see Jessi anywhere, I also took a look around the place I but still didn't see him, which caused worry to stir up inside of me.

Where the fuck is he?

I was looking around the party for Jessi and ignored a few people that were trying to have a conversation with me, clearly not in the mood to talk to them as I started becoming quite anxious since Jessi was nowhere to be seen, so I took my cellphone out of my pocket and started calling him, but there was no answer and Jessi's phone was only ringing, which made me curse out loud as a hand ran through my hair.

There were little times when I felt so anxious, where I actually worried about someone and it's only Jessi that managed to make me feel this way, I didn't know why or how he did it.

I heard a ringtone from one side of the party as my head whipped in the direction of the sound, hearing that the phone wasn't being picked up. The ringtone was heard from the mini bar, so I made my way over to it hastily while some people around me were looking at me weirdly as I angrily stomped over to where a phone was lying on the ground. I made eye contact with the bartender as I noticed how nervous he looked by my presence, making me suspicious. As I eyed the bartender for a while, I finally removed my eyes from his as I picked up the ringing cellphone from the ground. When I flipped the cellphone onto it's screen, I saw the word 'hot boss' on it as I frowned slightly before gritting my jaw, knowing that it was Jessi's.

Shit.

I tried to stay calm as all of the thoughts were rushing through my mind while I made my over to my men and ordered them to cancel the party and send everyone home, I didn't care about the files or the mission right now, the only important thought I had was if Jessi was okay.

Did he get kidnapped?

Is he hurt?

Is he drunk?

Why is he not here?!

I made my way to the backrooms as I rushed up the stairs, my men following closely behind me. When I had finally arrived upstairs, I ordered Pablo to check all of the security cameras for anything suspicious as he immediately worked on it.

Pablo was busy rewinding the footage as I stood closely behind him, breathing heavily and I watched the footage finally being slowed back down. "This is a few minutes before Jessi disappeared boss," Pablo said as he stood up from the chair and gave me more space to see what exactly was happening.

On the black and white screen, I saw how Jessi was seated onto one of the stools and sipping his drinks as he spoke to some weird man next to him, who was obviously ignoring him. After a few seconds, Jessi's facial expression changed as he stood up from his stool but staggered a bit as he suddenly fell down to the ground. My eyes narrowed as I watched some strange men pick Jessi up, drag him to some door and later on disappearing from our sight. I banged my fist against the desk as I angrily glared at the screen.

Someone drugged him!

"Show me the footage from where Jessi was dragged in!," I ordered as Pablo nodded and showed me the footage, where I saw two men dragging Jessi to some room down a hall.

I walked out of the room angrily and my men followed behind me as they grabbed their guns while we made our way to where Jessi was.

We finally made our way to a door, which led us to some hallway. I ran through the hallway and remembered the door where Jessi was dragged into , when I looked to the front, I saw the same two men from earlier standing infront of the door, seemingly guarding it. Their attention weren't on us as they were having a conversation. I slowly grabbed the gun from my pocket as I clicked it, gaining the attention of both men as I shot one of them in the head and the other guy didn't even have time to process it before one of my men shot him.

Such shitty bodyguards...

This person could've done better, they should've thought about cameras too.

This must be some inexperienced dumbass.

I made my way to the locked door as I broke it down with one kick. The moment I stepped inside of the room, I saw some asshole lying on top of a crying Jessi as he tried to push the half naked man off of him. The sight angered me as I strode my way towards the fucker on top of him.

This motherfucker better be ready for death.

___

Jessi pov:

I opened my eyes and felt something tight around my wrists, and since my vision was a little hazy, I squinted my eyes a bit to make it better. I let out a soft groan as I felt how dizzy my head was feeling, I didn't feel like myself right now so I took this moment to look around my surroundings, seeing a bedroom. Judging by how soft the surface was, I assumed that I was on a bed with my wrists tied on top of my head.

Wait what?

I started moving around when I realised that I wasn't alone and that I was tied up... There was a man standing in front of the bed , smirking down at me as he started climbing onto the bed, eyeing me like some predator about to attack it's prey. He finally came before me and hovered above me while removing his shirt.

I panicked as I realised what the man's intentions was, but as I tried to move, I failed because of my tied wrists and dizzy mind

No.

I stared at the man above me while kicking my legs but the guy kept my legs secure, preventing me from kicking him. He held me down with a strong grip and whispered so-called sweet things in my ear like telling me to hush and be calm.

"Sshh baby don't struggle I'll make you feel good~" ,the stranger whispered as he licked my earlobe and I almost gagged in disgust.

Like I'll just back down like a weak little bitch... you thought!

Since I stopped moving violently, he thought that I was going to stay calm and let him touch me , so he let go of my legs and I finally had an opening.

I took that opportunity and kicked him in the balls as he screamed in pain, gripping his crotch as he cursed at me.

"You bitch!, I told you not to struggle!",he angrily shouted at me, punching me directly in my face before I could even get the chance to try to untie my wrists, that one punch made me even more dizzy since I was already drugged before, my mind suddenly became more fuzzy and I groaned in pain.

Shit, If I don't stop him then I'm gonna get raped...

I thought as he aggressively pulled my pants down and I let out a soft cry to attempt to make him feel sorry for me, but it seemed to only excite the disgusting bastard more.

I tried to hold onto that little amount of hope as I desperately attempted to lift my limbs to push him off of me but my body refused to respond to my orders as I fully went numb from head to toes and couldn't move a muscle, tears slipped from my eyes as I watched the man look down at me with lust in his eyes.

Please no, I can't get raped- not again , it can't happen, I won't allow it!

I thought as I tried pushing the creep off of me yet again but he didn't budge, not even a bit, and tears started blurring my vision.

Help me, somebody please help me...

Derick...

I tried screaming but it wouldn't come out, my mouth felt extremely dry.

No one's gonna help me...

Derick... Help me please

Tears slipped down my cheeks and I let out a choked sob as the strange man looked down at me with a sick smirk."Oh don't cry, I'll satisfy you baby",the disgusting guy said and proceeded to kiss me on the lips. I hated it, all of it!, I felt disgusted by his filthy touch, and I felt hopeless because I couldn't move and defend myself, I couldn't protect myself.

My head started to feel irregularly hot because of all the crying and it suddenly started pounding too, which was caused by the stress and anxiety I was experiencing in this exact moment, I wished that the earth could just swallow me whole.

I slowly started feeling myself drifting off to darkness, bawling my eyes out.

Then all of a sudden, I heard two ear piercing gunshots, which instantly made me open my eyes. I heard the gunshots from outside the door, before hearing a loud thud, followed by another one.

Derick.

The door flew open and revealed a furious looking Derick. Seeing him made me feel relief as I lifted my lips into a small smile. The guy climbed off of me and fell to ground with a confused look on his face.

"W-what are you-", He was then interrupted by Derick running over to him and punching him in the face multiple times, causing the man to fall to the ground and not even being able to fight back as the first three punches Derick through at him caused him to become dizzy. Instead of being satisfied by the situation, I started panicking as I tried lifting my body but it still felt too heavy for me to lift since the drugs were still having a very heavy affect on me. I threw his guards a scared look and they immediately entered the room, running to stop Derick from possibly killing the man but he didn't listen, he kept punching. "Derick stop!", I yelled at him, finally being able to use my voice and it sounded unusually unfamiliar to me. But Derick still didn't stop and still ignored me as the guy below him already had a face filled with blood as he was now unrecognizable.

Don't get me wrong, I do want this man that tried to rape me to get punished , but not while I'm tied up and a crying mess.

"Derick please stop, you're scaring me!" I cried out and he finally stopped , turned to me and something in his face changed, but I couldn't exactly see it clearly through my hazy vision ,but he suddenly walked over to me and rubbed my cheek in a soothing manner, I leaned into his touch before he then untied my wrists and didn't waste time to hug me.

ok that was unexpected.

"I'm sorry, are you okay?" He said as he rubbed soothing circles on my back and I saw the worry in his eyes.

"I'm okay, just tired " I replied while looking up at him, trying to focus my vision but I miserably failed as I gave up and closed my eyes while leaning into his touch more .

"It's okay, just sleep" he said softly and I nodded as I allowed the darkness to consume me.

Derick pov:

I was so furious I could kill this fucker right here, I punched him over and over in the face, not caring that his face was becoming unrecognizable and that he was already unconscious. My guards tried pulling me off of him but I wouldn't budge, not until this fucking rapist dies!

He had the damn nerve to touch Jessi.

As i was beating the man up, I heard Jessi's pleading for me to stop but I didn't listen, I was too deeply consumed in anger.

"Derick please stop ,you're scaring me!", He screamed and all of my movements stopped, I was scaring him? No, I didn't want to scare him, that wasn't my intention, I was trying to protect him, why was he afraid? I thought while turning around to look at him.

I lifted my body and walked over to him, leaving the man in his own bloody puddle as I hugged Jessi, I never did this ... But I felt like showing him how much I cared mattered at this moment.

I asked him if he was okay and he told me that he was only tired, it was probably the drugs, I thought while holding him.I then told him to sleep and he listened to me as I gave him soothing back rubs, he then fell asleep in my arms.

I ordered my guards to take the guy out and to the warehouse ( where I torture people).

I held onto Jessi longer.

My precious angel...
------------------------------------------------------
I hope you enjoyed the chapter! Please vote:)

I was busy writing this chapter when I remembered "Kinnandporchetheseries" very good bl ,check it out if you haven't... You won't regret it!
Buh bye✋👌

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

134K 2.5K 62
Have you ever heard the saying, "One night can change everything"? Maybe you have, maybe you haven't. In some situations, it's not true. But in this...
60.7K 1.3K 48
Emily is an African who fell inlove with the leader of the italian mafia Alessandro, it was not easy for emily , she went through so much trauma in...
296 1 12
Enzo Marcelo, a young and well respected businessman, son of the number one Italian businessman. Enzo joined hands with The Delacruz, the second larg...
12.5M 374K 38
__❤︎ The Maid and the Mafia King ❤︎__ Losing her father at the age of 20, Bella started to search for jobs. Not to mention, she already was doing 2 j...