☆𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞 𝐎𝐟 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐓𝐰𝗼☆...

By AnimeJit

book 3 of life of the two Luffy and law finally make up but they remain friends. They try seeing new people b... More

Is it love?
hold me like I'm more than just a friend
I had enough
He's gone
lips of an angel
A new relationship?
I'm tired of your excuses
why is this happening?
Taking his leave
temporary
i missed you
Deals with the devil
Dirty secret
"Yes, I would love that"
unsure
sorry
I love you
Curiosity Is death
lover's
Rob Lucci
Leavin'
time after time
missed Call's
3 test
free
ironic
dreams really do come true

i didn't mean it like that

289 10 9
By AnimeJit

Chapter 4:

____________________________________________________________________________

"I don't know what to do anymore...he was the only one that truly loved me for who i am..", luffy said, sobbing in baby 5's shirt.

Baby 5 would let him cry on her for as long as he needed, she didn't know about law's recent relationship with nami since she hasn't been on the group chat for a few days but she had a feeling that law might have done something to hurt poor luffy. But she didn't know what at the time.

"What are you talking about?"

"You didn't know....laws in a relationship with nami"luffy said downheartedly.

Baby 5 sincerely regretted not entering the group chat to see the announcement for herself. She had honestly wondered whether they would reconcile, but it appears that she was mistaken in her assumptions.

"What!? Since when!?"

"I don't know...just"

Was this true? But why would law do that to the man he loves? Or at least he claimed to love him. What was going on with law and luffy?

"How the fuck....i thought you guys would have made up or something like that..."

"He said he wanted to stay friends and I didn't see a problem with it in the beginning because I thought that he wanted to take a break from relationships for a bit but I guess he just didn't want to be with me...." luffy almost forgot one last thing"...and i think that she's moving in with him"

Baby 5 was shocked, she thought that Luffy and nami were friends for a long time, so why would she just come out of nowhere and steal law away from his rightful man.

"Hell no! I thought you and nami were friends "

Of course they used to be friends but now, he wasn't so sure. Besides he tried to kill her back at law's house, but what he did leave was a scar on her arm. It would remind her that she's a bitch for as long as she lived.

"Yeah we were...."

Baby 5 had been informed by Zoro that Nami was a whore and that she had affairs with numerous guys solely for financial benefit, but damn, she had the impression that Nami wouldn't do such a thing to her own friend, who she was aware was still madly in love with law.

"Did you give her a peace of your mind? "

"Kinda..." luffy remarked with a slight smile that soon vanished as he thought back to what transpired after he injured Nami,"...but then....he slapped me..."

"....law you dumbass..." baby 5 mumbled under her breath as she consoled luffy.

Luffy was sure that he wasn't ever going to be in a long lasting relationship when that's all he wanted. He just wanted one man and a few kids, and he believed that law was the one but now that nami is with him, luffy believes he doesn't stand a chance against namis beauty.

"...i think i'm destined to be single..."

She couldn't stand to hear luffy talk about himself like that, she knew that if she could find someone then he could do it.

"No your not you just haven't found the right person for yourself, but trust me they're out there"

Luffy held on to his sweatshirt and questioned, "How can you be so sure?"

"I used to think the same way as you did at one point in time, but law taught me the same thing that I'm trying to tell you," said baby 5 reminiscing about when she was younger.

Through the seconds going by, Luffy was commencing to lose confidence in himself. "But I'm ugly,...and you're lovely."

Baby 5 would do anything to convince Luffy that he is an individual of great worth and he is capable of obtaining whoever he desires, not simply a random ass man on the streets wanting to get with law.

"Well, you're not; in fact, you're gorgeous. And believe me, Law would beg you to get back together with him if he weren't so blinded by Nami's deceit.

Sure luffy would love the fact of law coming back to him but he found law begging for forgiveness unimaginable."...i don't want him to beg..."

Baby 5 smirked and added, "Oh but he should. Now excuse me. I have to beat some sense into my self-proclaimed brother and his new girlfriend."

Luffy held baby 5 down by her hand,"Baby 5 wait! Don't do it"

She chuckled,"I was joking, I'll catch you later, okay?"

They sat up from the seat and went their separate ways, and about baby 5 joking. She wasn't joking about beating them up. He had the nerve to play with Luffy's feeling, but let's see how he likes it when he has to face the consequences.

She walked to the driveway and immediately recognized the third car in the driveway, it was namis. Baby 5 walked over to it and spat on it, her expensive car also had to pay for what she's done to luffy. She lifted her foot and started kicking the car like it was a punching bag. Each time her foot met with the car it caused a new dent, almost like she was going to do to nami's face. She was glad that her years of training with doflamingo were going to mean something now that he's gone.

After beating the car, baby 5 went to the front door and knocked on it. She waited patiently for 3 minutes until law finally answered the door. She was glad it was him that answered, He was the one she really wanted to beat the hell out of. She didn't give him a moment to talk; she pushed him in and slapped him repeatedly, each time a stinging red mark was left behind with the sound of her hand meeting his face.

Nami heard the commotion and went down the stairs to where they were, she watched as baby 5 slapped law without any remorse . she didn't know what to do, her arms still hurt when luffy slit open her skin. Removing a highly trained girl off of wasn't the best for her arm that was just stitched by law.

Thankfully she didn't have to step in, law grabbed baby 5 and tossed her off of him. The two looked like little children in a squabble over something childish. Law touched his burning cheeks and looked at baby 5 with a confused look on his face.

"What's wrong with you?"

Baby 5 wasn't in the mood for his bullshit today, he knew damn well that he hurt luffy now he's trying to act all indecent. "I think you know law, hint it has to do with your new girlfriend thats a whore by the way"

Law sighed, great one more person on his ass for making his life decisions "Not you too..."

"Yes, me too. i'm pissed, you know luffy still likes you right? His self esteem is so low just because of you!" she said angrily

Given that Nami was still recovering from earlier, Law didn't want a confrontation between the two to happen in his house. " Just go upstairs, babe; I'll take care of it."

"yeah Send the her upstairs so that she can text another man," Baby 5 scoffed rudely.

Here is when baby 5's dislike of Nami began. but nami was a Who was she to barge into the house of her boyfriend and begin yelling at them both, "For your information, I'm faithful to my boyfriend, unlike luffy. Also, I forgot to mention that Luffy date with Hancock and I'm pretty sure that they had sex."

That was news he wouldn't have thought about, damn so luffy actually took his advice. If so then why isn't he with her? It didn't matter in the moment anyway."We can talk about that later, just go up stairs for now"

Nami listened to him without saying anything to him before walking up the stairs, she was still pissed but she hoped that he would have taken care of baby 5. Law was relieved that they managed to avoid one problem. But now, he was undoubtedly going to pass away at the hands of baby 5.

"Law, I hope you're happy with yourself, you made poor luffy cry."

Law didn't want a fight between the two in his house, especially since Nami was still recovering from what happened earlier . "Babe, just go upstairs; I'll handle this."

Was it really any of his business anymore? Sure, he felt bad about yelling and slapping him earlier, but he couldn't just stand there and not defend his girlfriend.

"Why are you telling me this, he's not my problem anymore"

Baby 5 knew that he was lying, there was no way that he could just switch his view about luffy that quickly. Or maybe he just doesn't want to admit that he still has feelings for luffy. But why?

"I know you care law stop lying to yourself"

Law didn't want to have this conversation with Baby 5, because it wasn't her business whether he dated Nami or anyone else. He also didn't want to lie to Baby 5, as he knew she could see through him."Is this all you came for, to talk about my ex?"

"Yes and no,......law just gives luffy another chance to fix whatever happened..." baby 5 said on luffy's behalf.

"He didn't do anything...i think we're better off as friends" law said untruthfully

Despite law being much taller than her, Baby 5 held the law by his shirt and brought him to her level."Better as friends my ass, you better bring your sorry ass over to luffy and apologize for your ignorance or else"

Law knew luffy can be stubborn and he already expressed his anger out on nami, so an apology probably wouldn't mean anything to him unless law broke up with nami and went back to him. But it was worth a try, besides law didn't want luffy hating him for the rest of his life. He also didn't want luffy's older brother's showing up in front of his door late at night.

"...fine i'll apologize"

"You better",Baby 5 said as she let go of law's shirt and gave him a soft smile.

Shortly after that baby 5 left due to her plane almost arriving, she was going to go on a three day vacation to wano with her boyfriend. That wasn't going to stop her from helping Luffy during her trip, that's why phones exist.

Nami came from upstairs as law was watching baby 5 leave; nami then focused her attention on her car, which she couldn't believe was in such bad shape. Her once-fantastically pink Maserati, which the law had brought her two weeks ago, was now damaged and undriveable. But how? could it possibly have been baby 5 who had done such a heinous thing?

"Babe what happened to my car?"

"What are you talking abou-" law only now saw what happened to namis car, it was ruined.

" I think it was your "sister" who did it," nami said, trying to make law feel resentful towards baby 5.

Law sighed "It's fine i'll buy you a new one"

She smiled and gave her boyfriend a kiss on the cheek, "Thanks babe"

Meanwhile luffy was back at hancock's estate, he hoped she was back from her photoshoot he really had to break things off before he started getting serious about getting his man back from nami. He couldn't live with himself knowing that he slept with so many other men including his ex behind her back. It would be best if they stayed friends.

Luffy entered through the giant doors and didn't waste a second , he went looking for Hancock all over the house. He first checked in their room, since she would usually be there or in the kitchen when she was home. When he went into the room Hancock was there, she stood in front of the mirror as she brushed her hair.

When she heard the door open she turned to face the person who she thought was one of her sisters, but instead was luffy. Hancock dropped the brush she held and ran over to Luffy and held him in a tight embrace, she smelled of honeysuckle and peaches. Reminding him of the date they went on when they first started dating.

Luffy hugged her back until Hancock let go of him, she looked at him with a light blush on her cheeks. He wondered what her problem was until he realized that he hadn't been home for almost two whole days. That worried her, it wasn't unusual for him to leave for a few hours and come back late at night but he left for two days and didn't call or leave a message for her. It didn't matter anymore, as long as he was safe she didn't care.

"Luffy welcome back"

Luffy decided getting straight to the point would be best in this situation, "hammock,...we need to talk"

Hancock's heart skipped a beat at the thought of today being the day that he was going to propose to her. "Okay"

Luffy summoned every bit of confidence in his system to say his next works. "...there's no easy way to say this but....we need to break up"

Hancock felt as if she were shot through the heart. Why would he want to break up? Did she do something wrong? Or was there someone else he was seeing behind her back, that would explain why he was always home late.

"B..but I thought that we were going to get married and spend the rest of our lives with each other...." Hancock said as her voice started to break.

Luffy felt horrible, is this how law felt when he proposed this to him at the hospital all those months ago? Either way luffy wanted to make it clear that there was nothing wrong with her, and if anything she was the most faithful lover he's ever had, not counting law.

"It's not you...it's me"

Hancock wasn't going to accept that answer, of course there was someone else he was seeing why else would he leave her? "Did I do something wrong?....or are you seeing someone else?....Is it that damn surgeon, law?"

Sure luffy was leaving her to fix things with law but there was no going on between them while he was with hancock besides when they had sex

"No..."

Despite being heartbroken, Hancock still loved Luffy and she couldn't find a better man for herself than him.

"Luffy...i love you..."

Luffy sighed and walked to the door while leaving her with the words,"Im sorry but I can't say the same"

She didn't know what to say, if wanted to leave she couldn't stop him. But what made matters worse is that she was told by her long time friend mihawk that he saw law at the same hotel as luffy was at a few days ago. Was it just a coincidence that they were both there at the same time, or was it true that Luffy was seeing law behind her back? Those were all questions she asked herself as she wept on the ground.

After breaking the news to Hancock, Luffy went to the sunny and called for an emergency meeting. Sanji and Zoro were the first ones to arrive, then robin, franky ,vivi, brook, jinbei, chopper, and lastly usopp. Nami didn't show up, she probably wasn't going to show up ever again.

"Good afternoon everyone, we have to discuss a few things" luffy said stirly, "i have a question and since i know that we see each other as more of friends i'll say it this way, is nami in the right or wrong? I want an honest answer, I won't kick you out if I disagree with you, I promise."

Brook was first to voice his opinion,"I personally think that she's in the right, you and traffy aren't even dating anymore so i don't think we should fight over this"

"I think that if nami wants to date law then i think that we shouldn't judge her" vuvi said wanting to keep the peace in the group.

Usopp went after her, "vivi, you know you'll always be my friend but come on, she was like a lion waiting to strike on her prey. And for all we know she's probably just using him for money, like the bitch she is "

Zoro agreed with usopp,"Yeah i'm with usopp she's a bitch that needs to be taught a lesson"

Sure franky loves drama in movies but real life was a totally different story,"Brother i don't think we should fight it makes no sense it's nami's business not ours"

Luffy made a stand and confronted Franky, asserting, "Franky it's my business you want to know why? I'll admit it, I'm still in love with torao! And you know what the thought of him being with nami makes me want to throw up! I guess you can call me selfish or whatever but i can't let them get any further into their relationship"

That silenced both Vivi and Franky, as well as Brook. Zoro began clapping, astounded at his friend's perseverance. Usopp would normally see this as good content for his YouTube channel, but hearing the pain in Luffy's voice prevented him from recording.

Luffy wasn't mad at Franky or any of his friends for that matter, he just needed some time to sort out his love life. "Guys i've come to the conclusion that we will be taking a break from gang life...until i can fix my love life"

They all understood and Usopp and Zoro volunteered to help luffy out. Luffy was glad to hear that they were willing to help him even though they have their own lives to take care of . like zoro, he's so close to being a dad.

Law was at the hospital doing his long hour shift when he got a phone call . He stepped out of the hospital and went to where he hoped no one would be to answer the call. When he did the lady didn't waste a second of silence.

"Law i killed teach like you asked," the lady on the other side said

Law was glad to hear that his time with her wasn't wasted,"Thanks he was a pain in the ass"

"Okay...well that's all i really called to tell you about, unless you want to hook up again" she said happily.

"It was a one time thing now leave me the hell alone"law said trying to hide the annoyance in his voice

She smiled on the other side as she said,"Alright....if you change your mind i'm always open for you"

Law hung up the phone and went back inside the hospital where an old lady was waiting for him. She was here to get a check up before her heart surgery the next day, she was a sweet old lady who loved talking to law for some reason. But law didn't mind in the least bit, he just hoped she would survive the surgery.

After the meeting Luffy found himself at his brother's apartment where his older brother comforted him and also offered to help even though he was worrying. Sabo was concerned about Ace, who had been out for nearly a week. He hasn't returned anyone's calls, but Sabo suspected he was with Yamato. Sabo tried to warn Ace about cheating on Marco, and Ace said he wouldn't be caught, but that's not the issue. Sabo didn't want his younger brother to be associated with cheating. However, dealing with Ace was the least of his concerns. His younger brother needed his help.

"Sabo, can I tell you something?..."luffy asked

Sabo was in the kitchen cooking while he listened to what luffy had to say, "You can tell me anything"

Luffy took a deep breath" i had sex with torao"

"What the fuck! Oh, hell no that's it, I can't stand idle by while he fucks you when he feels like it. I'm going to beat the hell out him to make him think twice before he lays a finger on you"

"It's not like that! Let me explain-"

Sabo covered his ears, "Luffy i don't want to hear how he fucked you, and if anything if you keep talking it's going to seal his death"

"I wasn't even going to describe shit, but i was going to tell you that I said I told him to, because i..i was going to die and i didn't want to die without touching him one last time.."

"Luffy you know as well as I do that's not an excuse," Sabo said as walked towards the door.

Luffy held onto his brother's leg to stop him from moving"sabo!"

"Ugh what's all the commotion?" Ace said while coming through the door.

Sabo just ignored the fact that ace came back after being gone for more than a week and explain the situation to ace,"law fucked luffy"

"What!? Oh hell no not my baby brother, that emo surgeon is going down, let's go sabo."

"Okay, luffy you sit right here and wait for us to come back," Ace said while he took a bat and an ax with him out the door.

"I'm sorry luffy but this for your own good," ace said chaining luffy to the couch.

The two brothers left as soon as they were ready and we're now on a hunt for Trafalgar law.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

393K 11K 47
After the decisive battle in Onigashima, Luffy, Robin and Law decided to head to the Poneglyph that Kaido hid, but before Robin could even read the P...
45.6K 1.7K 14
[MODERN AU/HIGHSCHOOL AU] COMPLETED☑️ Sanji Vinsmoke and his best friend Monkey D. Luffy own the most popular bakery in his town "Baratie" with thei...
12.6K 509 14
(MODERN AU) • • ⚠️THIS FANFIC CONTAINS MENTIONS OF SUICIDE AND DEPRESSION AS WELL AS OTHER MAJOR THEMES⚠️ Abuse. Child abuse. One of the worst thing...
3.3K 95 6
book 2 of life of the two 𝐂𝗼𝗺𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐝 luffy and his friends finally go to a city called dressrosa to go free law from doflamingo. But when the...