**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚JJBA one-shots˚*...

Door Naranciaasupremacy

《THIS BOOK IS COMPLETED》 A bunch of JJBA one-shots :) please read the info page, especially if you want to ma... Meer

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚Info˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*
**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚Requests˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*
.・゜-: ✧ :-Phantom Blood-: ✧ :-゜・.
Jonathan《Gentleman》
Dio 《Excitement》
.・゜-: ✧ :-Battle Tendency-: ✧ :-゜・.
Caesar《'til death do us part》
.・゜-: ✧ :-Stardust Crusaders-: ✧ :-゜・.
Jotaro《Marine Biology》
Kakyoin《Flowers》
Kakyoin《Darling》
Kakyoin《Artwork》
.・゜-: ✧ :-Diamond is Unbreakable-: ✧ :-゜・.
Josuke《Rain》
Josuke《Late-night talks》
Josuke《Just Say It》
Josuke《Thunderstorm》
Rohan《Kiss》
Rohan《Skin》
Yukako《Loveable》
.・゜-: ✧ :-Golden Wind-: ✧ :-゜・.
Giorno《My Name》
Mista《Performance》
Abbacchio《Soul Train》
Bucciarati《Home》
Fugo《Touch》
Fugo《Jealous》
Fugo《Together》
Narancia《Handsome》
Narancia《Trust》
Narancia《Comfort》
Trish《Sephora》
.・゜-: ✧ :-Stone Ocean-: ✧ :-゜・.
Jolyne《Bullies》
Jolyne《Paper Butterflies》
Ermes《Mall》
Ermes《Arsonist》
Anasui《Murderer》
Anasui《Parental Figures》
Weather Report《Safe》
Weather report《Yard Duty》
.・゜-: ✧ :-Specials-: ✧ :-゜・.
Dio《Halloween Special》
Bucciarati《Halloween Special》
The end of an era.

Joseph《How You Feel》

477 19 31
Door Naranciaasupremacy

Requested by: No one.

I am SO sorry this sucks, and I haven't posted in like 2 days or sum. But this was supposed to be a lemon. It's just that the ideas didn't come to me and it wouldn't work, so its fluff instead lol. Hope that's okay! I was so close to not posting this tho cuz I'm not satisfied with it at all.

But guess what!! I got my first tattoo yesterday! (Not the joestar birthmark, but still!)

~~~~

Stroheim was a bit bitchy sometimes. I didn't mind helping him out, but he was kind off annoying.

"So, thanks to the German technology, we'll be able to fix it wi-" He was explaining something I was moderately uninterested it, so I cut him off.

"Stroheim, please, let me go back. I've been helping you out all day. I'm sure they miss me. Especially since I'm supposed to train as much as possible." I ended the sentence with a sigh as I leaned on some type of control panel, crossing my arms.

"But, Y/N! You're the only one who offers to help! Can't you spare me a few more minutes? I can assure you, you won't regret it!" He cheered as he began stroking all the gadgets in front of him.

"It's because I pity you." I mumbled. I heared him gasp at my side.

"LOOK AT THIS!" He was holding a piece of metal that looked just like every other thing on the table, and I couldn't help but groan in annoyance.

"Stroheim, please, I'm tired... Just let me go home. Lisa Lisa is gonna be pissed if I do-" I was cut off as the door was busted open.

"Hey, Y/N? Lisa Lisa is complaining so I'm here to bring you home!" Joseph stomped inside, scanning the room before finding me. "There you are, let's go!"

"Is your babysitter here already?" Stroheim asked and I ripped the gadget out of his hands.

"He's NOT my babysitter." I frowned at him, but he kept on smiling. For some reason, a lot of people called Joseph my babysitter, or even brother. They were joking, of course, but it bothered me a lot. I had feelings for him, I didn't want him to see me as a sister.

"Sure... Joseph, let her stay for a moment." Stroheim held his hands together, asking like a child begging for candy. Joseph just pouted and shook his head.

"I'd rather lick a cheese grater than leave her here with you." He replied. He always did look out for me, which warmed my heart deeply. Though, I still couldn't help to think that it was because he saw me as a... sister.

"You don't have to say that twice, I'm leaving. Bye, Stroheim." I walked ahead of Joseph, going straight for the exit. He followed me with light steps, and I didn't need to turn around to know what gestures he was showing Stroheim.

~~~

"Caesar! I brought her back!" Joesph shouted as he shoved me inside. Caesar appeared from around a corner, leaning on the doorframe with crossed arms.

"Ah, finally. I thought I'd have to send out a search party." He smirked at his own comment as he looked us up and down. He seemed to be staring at me a bit more than usual, though. As if he was observing me.

"What?" I asked.

"Nothing. Hey, Jojo? Leave me and Y/N alone for a second." He nodded his head to another door further down the hallway.

"What?! Why should I leave you two alone?! What about me?!" He whined and I gave him a light punch.

"Jojo, scram."

"No."

"Just... Do it." I said with a sigh.

"No, why should I?" He questioned. Caesar placed two fingers on the bridge of his nose, most likely contemplating his life decisions.

"Joseph." He began.

"Yes, Caesarino?"

"See that door over there?" He pointed to the same door again.

"...Yes?" He sounded very suspicious.

"Walk through it." Caesar demanded, and Joseph surprisingly obeyed.

"Fine! But you're buying me some squid-ink pasta later!" Joseph was actually pretty cute when he pouted. He also wasn't hard to persuade if food was involved.

He walked through the door, leaving us alone. Caesar waited for a second, making sure he had actually left before talking.

"What's wrong with you?"

"Excuse you?!" I exclaimed, causing him to sigh.

"Not like that. What's going on? You seem a bit lost in thought." He was a great friend, always picking up on those little details that seemed to go unnoticed by Joseph.

"...It's nothing."

"So it's about Joseph."

"HOW DID YOU KNOW THAT?!" I cleared my throat. "What, uh, makes you think that?"

"...You're as oblivious as he is, goddammit..."

"What?"

"Just tell me what's on your mind, Y/N." I paused, thinking about how to ask it. Maybe he'd laugh at the question?

"Do you think... Joseph sees me as a sister?" I asked, looking down at the floor in embarrassment.

"W-What?!" He burst out laughing at the question. "You're so dumb, it's laughable!"

"Hey! You did ask what's wrong, right?"

"Yeah, yeah..." He wiped a tear of joy from his eye before catching his breath. "Now why on earth would you think that to begin with?"

"Everyone always teases me and calls him my babysitter, or even my brother. It's because he's so damn protective!" I noticed Caesar looking pretty done with me. "What?"

"It amazes me how you survive with that mind of yours. You know what I think? Go talk to him." He tightened his bandana as he spoke. He usually did that when he felt done with a conversation, a habit of his that I had actually picked up on.

"Why would I do that?! He'll figure out I like him!"

"He's too dumb for that."

"Bless your delusional mind."

"Y/N. Go, or else I'll tell Lisa Lisa to make you do the hell climb tower tomorrow."

"FINE!" I stormed past him, heading straight for Joseph's room. I heard Caesar chuckle from behind me while I made my way to the stairs. I was totally gonna talk to him, I'd just ask him. 'What do you see me as?'. No big deal, that's all. I got closer to the door leading to his room, and I felt a knot forming in my stomach.

The second I got to the door, all my courage sippered through a tiny hole on top of my head.

I held my breath and knocked. Joseph opened it almost immediately.

"CAESAR IF Y- Oh, it's you. Come in!" He held out an arm to invite me inside, and I entered. "Did you finish your very important conversation without me now?"

"Joseph... I have something to ask you." I tried to seem as serious as possible. Thankfully, he caught on to that.

"Oh. Is something wrong?" He asked before pointing to himself. "Did... I do something?"

"No, no! It's just... Well, what do you... how do you- I mean..." The words wouldn't properly leave my mouth. "Do you... Do you see me as a sister?"

"A... sister?" He asked. Joseph's face heated in color, making him look embarrassed in a way. "No way! You're too hot for that."

"...what?" I stared at him in suspicion. "You don't see me that way? Then... What am I to you?"

"Like... I don't know, you're really hot, you're pretty smart and whenever you laugh, I feel like... Uh, warm inside?"

"You... Do you have feelings for me?" I asked and his previous embarrassment turned into playfulness.

"Why do you ask? Are you hoping I do?"

"What? Noooo... Totally not..." He walked towards me and I backed up to a wall. He put his hands on each side of me, giving me a smirk.

"You totally wanna kiss me."

"You know, you're pretty self-assured sometimes."

"So? I thought you had feelings for me."

"I never said that."

"Yet."

"I made the decision to come here and talk, you should be the one to make the next move, right?" I left out the part where Caesar nearly yelled at me to get up here.

"Good point... So, what should I do, hm?

"Well, tell me how you feel for starters." He tilted his head. His eyes were fixated on my face while he thought about what to do. His facial expression changed while scanning my own. It developed into a smirk the second I noticed him stare at my lips.

"Who says I need to use words?" He leaned in, whispering the words as his breath brushed against my lips.

"I said so." I pressed a finger to his lips. "So tell me, how do you feel about me?" He grabbed my hand removed my finger.

"Haven't I already explained that?"

"Maybe, but I'd like to hear you say it more specifically."

"Say what specifically?" Was I hallucinating, or had his other hand moved closer at my side?

"Do you love me?"

"Do I?" I sighed, making him chuckle.

"Do you? Joseph, if you don't tell me, I'll leave-" He cut me off by giving me a kiss, a quick one, but it still caused me to blush.

"Oh, right, words. Forgot about that for a second, but your lips did look quite kissable when I wanted you to shut up."

"Joseph, fuck you."

"Gladly."

"You still haven't said it?"

"You're so impatient, Y/N."

"And you're not?" I questioned. His eye twitched when I asked it. "Oh, I probably sound like Caesar right now, don't I?"

"Yes. So if you want me to love you, stop."

"Aw, you do love me, don't you?"

"No, I just look at you every chance I get and hope to be able to kiss you whenever I see you smile. It's totally not like I love you or anything...?" He ended the sentence with a scoff, making me laugh.

"Joseph, I love you too."

"Thanks."

I punched his chest and he faked being in pain. He was the most annoying person I knew, but I loved him nonetheless.

"Joseph?"

"Yes, person-who-I-do-not-love?"

"Shut up."

"Make me." With that, I put my hands on his face and pulled it down so I could reach him. I held him closely, gazing into his eyes intently. It seemed like in moments like these, he actually didn't make any jokes. He just waited for me to make the move that was bound to happen. So I did, I leaned in and gave him another kiss, a more passionate one. I felt more relaxed this time, even though I was nervous. I was kissing him, actually kissing Joseph. His lips were soft, and he was a great kisser. After some time, he pulled away again. He did keep the kiss going, but not for too long.

"I'm gonna do it again, just so you know." He said, not moving an inch.

"You can kiss me as much as you'd like, just..."

"Just what?"

"Just, promise to always save me from Stroheim. He's so nerdy." I caused him to laugh, hard. He even put his head on my shoulder.

"Oh, yeah?" He put his hand on my cheek, giving my forehead a gentle kiss. "How about I do that, and in return, I get kisses from you?"

"Deal."

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

34.3K 429 79
Just oneshots for you jjba fan #1 in jojosbizarreadventures
255K 5K 68
*REQUESTS CLOSED* JoJo's Bizarre Adventure loves you!!! (Warning: Mostly Jotaro x reader) (I don't own any of these characters or the Jjba cinematic...
1.1K 26 10
Read Unforeseen fate, Wannabe, Bad Blood, Undying Love, JoJo's Bizarre wedding, The Chase... !!!!Spoilers!!!! "We live in a world where the weak must...
6.9K 285 27
I love nichijou btw, you should watch it, it's great. --- Alternate, modern universe of vento aureo (Yes, modern) School AU of Pt. 5 that I haven't...