Blood-stained (Yuuji & Sukuna...

By BleedingRose7098

Yuuji didn't like sharing his love, but sometimes it was only the demon inside him that could understand her... More

¤ Trailer ¤
¤ Prologue ¤
Grandpa ~ Ch1
Cursed Object ~ Ch2
Proper Death ~ Ch3
Ryomen Sukuna ~ Ch4
Death Row ~ Ch5
Too Good For Me ~ Ch6
Brave ~ Ch8
A bit Selfish ~ Ch9
Ugly Little Thing ~ Ch10
Fair ~ Ch11
Interview ~ Ch12
Stay ~ Ch13
Radar ~ Ch14
Entertained ~ Ch15
Understand ~ Ch16
Rain ~ Ch17
Crazy ~ Ch18
First Mission ~ Ch19
Guard ~ Ch20
Special Grade ~ Ch21
Forbidden Technique ~ Ch22
Hostage ~ Ch23
Power ~ Ch24
Pact ~ Ch25
Manipulate ~ Ch26
Upperhand ~ Ch27
Vow ~ Ch28
Dangerous Little Thing ~ Ch29
Justice ~ Ch30
Substitute ~ Ch31
Dreams ~ Ch32
Fear ~ Ch33
Best Friend ~ Ch34
Mad ~ Ch35
To Belong ~ Ch36
Intentions ~ Ch37
Control ~ Ch38
Five Seconds ~ Ch39
Ruin ~ Ch40
Location ~ Ch41
Saviour ~ Ch42
Mind Eater ~ Ch43
Similar ~ Ch44
Higher-ups ~ Ch45
Theory ~ Ch46
One Minute ~ Ch47
Playing Dirty ~ Ch48
Motives ~ Ch49
Sorry ~ Ch50
Pinky Promise ~ Ch51
Sinister ~ Ch52
Alliance ~ Ch53
Mirror Realm ~ Ch54
Feral ~ Ch55
Promise ~ Ch56
Need you ~ Ch57
Favour ~ Ch58
Training ~ Ch59
Void ~ Ch60
Attitude ~ Ch61
Loopholes ~ Ch62
Trick of the Light ~ Ch63
Take you away ~ Ch64
¤ Live for me - Trailer ¤
Begging ~ Ch65
Problematic ~ Ch66
Archives ~ Ch67
Revenge ~ Ch68
Breath away ~ Ch69
Breakdown ~ Ch70
Secrecy ~ Ch71
Queen Of Curses ~ Ch72
Kyoto ~ Ch73
Happy ~ Ch74
Villain ~ Ch75
Depends ~ Ch76
For him ~ Ch77
Mindset ~ Ch78
¤ Show me Trailer ¤
Too far ~ Ch79
¤ Need You Trailer ¤

Scared ~ Ch7

16.4K 770 169
By BleedingRose7098

(Author-chan whispers : This is a double update so go back to the last chapter if you didn't get that notification!)

¤ (Y/n)'s Point Of View ¤

The time was almost 2am when me and Yuuji had finally arrived at his apartment- well, technically his grandfather's apartment. Yuuji had been staying here alone every since his grandfather had gotten admitted to the hospital and I went from having one sleep over a week to three within the span of one month.

Yuuji couldn't stamd being alone when he was stressed, he didn't like being stuck in a house with nothing but his own thoughts. This is why I was sleeping over tonight, because now it wasn't only his thoughts that he had to listen to but also the king of curses who was trapped deep inside his soul. Yuuji hadn't talked about Sukuna at all on the taxi home, opting to just lean his head on my shoulder in silence for the whole hour long ride. I didn't mind, rathering having talk about everything at home than in a stranger's car.

We walked though his front door in a comfortable silence, both of us kicking our shoes off before messily sliding then closer towards the wall. Yuuji wasted no time in taking off his clothes, not stopping untill he was only in his boxers. He faceplanted onto the bed with a loud sigh, only lifting his head once he heard the zip of my skirt.

I giggled softly as he shamelessly watched me unchange, watching as my skirt and white button up fell with a soft thud onto the carpeted floor. When I was finally in my underwear, I picked up a shirt that Yuuji had thrown to the side probably this morning. I slipped it on with ease before sliding into bed with him. He laid still on his stomach, only repositioning his head so that it was laying on my chest and his arm was hugging my middle.

The boy let out a soft hum of content, letting his eyes flutter closed as I used my nails to gently massage his scalp.
"I'm so exhausted." Yuuji muttered into my stomach, making me nod in agreement- not that he could see me.
"Are you sure you don't want to leave this conversation for tomorrow?" I asked him, a small hopeful tone in my voice showing that I really do want to postponse this conversation for just a few more hours. Because technically, tomorrow was already today.

"If you don't tell me now, then my mind will just keep me awake for the rest of the night." Yuuji chuckled, making me feel the vibrations of his tired laugh.
"Yeah. Yeah, you're right." I mumbled, nodding slowly as I took in a deep breath. It was hard, thinking about the fact that I was now going to tell Yuuji everything that I tried so hard to hide over the past three years. In a way, it was cathartic.

"Where do I start?" I chuckled out, genuinely not having a clue as to what to say. Now that I could actually speak about it, I had no idea what to tell him.
"Well, start from the begining. Tell me what I don't know about you." Yuuji prompted, know sitting up and positioning himself opposite me cross-legged. I sighed as I also sat up, leaning my back against the head board with my legs on Yuuji's lap. He unconcious drew circles into my skin, helping me calm down.

"Well, my name is Nanami (Y/n). Though, that wasn't the name I was born with." I began with a sigh, for once mentioning my original family which I never actually did with Yuuji. Honestly, even I didn't know much about them other than the fact that they were all dead and my deadly cursed technique was inherited from them. I had only told Yuuji one thing about them, that they were dead.

"...What happened to your real family?" Yuuji asked carefully, making me frown.
"Exactly what I told you happened. I told the truth when I said they died in an estate fire when I was four. There was no need to lie about that." I told him softly, concentrating on the feeling of his thumbs gliding across my skin so that I the memories I locked up about that day wouldn't come out of hiding.

"I lived with cu- I lived alone on the streets untill I was 10. That's when Kento found me and adopted me. He was a buisnessman at the time but he used to be a jujutsu sorcerer." I explained, wanting to slap myself for almost mentioning the curses that cared for me. I could tell Yuuji everything now- but not that. He wouldn't understand. Nobody would.

Yuuji stayed silent, wanting to say something but he couldn't bring himself to speak. We'd known each other for 4 years, but he never knew that I was practically homeless only 4 years before that. I never told him, even though technically I could as that part of the story didn't really relate to jujutsu. I guess I was always worried he'd think less of me. A dirty street rat, that's what most people thought anyway.

"When he quit his job and became a sorcerer again, he admitted me to Jujutsu tech. I was a trainee there for 3 years untill they finally moved me into my first year." I explained, Yuuji slowly nodding as the story continued. Of course, this was the brief version. I couldn't get into the detailed version when he barely knew anything about jujutsu yet.

"I'm now a Year 1 special grade jujutsu sorcerer at Jujutsu tech high school and Megumi is my only classmate so far- also one of my bestfriends. Actually, he's my only friend that's our age." I told him before continuing to tell him,
"My two other best friends are a second years, one of them travels alot so I don't see him often. And the other- well, it just a bit hard to have in depth conversations with him." I chuckled sheepishly.

Of course, I was friends with all the second years. But I have always had a special connection with those two.
"You said 'special grade'? Does that mean you're like Sukuna?" Yuuji asked me curiously, probably having heard Megumi call him a special grade curse.
"That just means that I have the power to take on someone like Sukuna. Sukuna himself is classified as a special grade curse, the king of curses." I tried to explain, hoping he understood.

"Woah, you must be hella strong then!" Yuuji mumbled in awe, his eyes looking like a baby when they see something that fascinates them. I giggled at his revalation, nodding humbly.
"You could say that." I giggled, leaning my head back against the headboard as I laughed, Yuuji chuckling too.

"I've been training and going on missions with Kento since I was 14. I was only a grade 4 back then." I explained, Yuuji humming in realisation.
"14? That's when we met. Oh, that explains why you were always covered in scratches and bandages." Yuuji awed, connecting all the dots now. I nodded silently, my eyes flickering to the bandages around my wrists that covered the scabs and the scars on my arms, everything I've had to inflict on myself.

My whole technique was the definition of pain, I had to hurt myself to save others. And that never sat well with me.
"All of that was because of my cursed technique. Even now, the banadges remain." I told him softly, motioning to my wrapped up arms which he hadn't paid too much attention to untill now. He probably realised I was right, even now the banadged on my arms were still the same. They were freshly wrapped, but wrapped acrosss the same area as it was since I first met him at 14.

"Your cursed technique?" Yuuji mumbled in question, reaching out for my arm gently to take a better look at the banadges. He seemed to be trying to see if there was any blood. But there wasn't. I always scabbed over all my wounds, so he'd never find even a drop. But the blood wasn't reason they were there and neither were the scars. It was the fact that my skin was stained red- a colourful crimson mist that usually took days to wash off.

"Every jujutsu sorcerer has their own power, it's called their cursed technique. You'll learn more about it in the future, maybe then I'll show you mine." I told him with a soft smile, making Yuuji nod in agreement. It was obvious that he was curious. But his head was already full today, maybe it was best that I keep some secrets for another day. We fell in to a comfortable silence, Yuuji now laying down again. This time, with me pulled into his neck.

He seemed content like this, his arms around me and his chin buried in my hair as he pulled into me tighter as if I'd somehow slip away. The silence was reassuring- letting me know that for know, we were okay. I had told Yuuji what he needed to know and the constant weight on my shoulders have partially been lifted. The other part of that weight could never be lifted, not unless I wished to get executed too.

But there was still an elephant in the room, the unsaid part of today. The part where Yuuji was going to get executed to save the world from Ryomen Sukuna. I think we both wordlessly agreed that we didn't want to talk about it.
"You don't seem scared." I mumbled into his collarbone, the warmth of his skin spreading to me through his grey t-shit that I was wearing.

"Scared?" Yuuji echoed, wondering what it was that I meant by that.
"You've got the king of curses inside you. He could take over your body at any moment. Yet you're calm, laying here in bed with me as if the world wasn't crumbling at our fingertips." I mumbled, my voice quiet, knowing he could still hear me with our proximity.

"I don't know...To be honest, I was scared at first. But now, I guess I've just accepted it." Yuuji replied back, making me nod slowly in understanding.
"How about you?" Yuuji then asked, making me tilt my head up to look at him with slight confusion.
"How about me what?" I asked him.

"You seem pretty chill for a girl laying in bed with a boy who could turn into the king of curses at any time." He chuckled, making me laugh too. I guess he was right. If he wasn't scared and I wasn't scared, what was there to fear?
"I'm not worried. I could take him." I grinned, all my time with Gojo making itself clear. Though this wasn't just arrogance, my cursed technique make it impossible for Sukuna to beat me- and with him being a curse and all, I'm not sure he'd want to...

"A woman defeat me? You must be joking." A voice suddenly scoffed, making me jump up in suprise with a defensivepose. Where did that voice come from? As far as I knew, we were all alone in this room. But I wasn't hearing things. I heard his voice.
"What the hell?" I mumbled to myself, looking side to side around the empty room. Yuuji looked towards me in slight confusion.

"Wait, did you hear him too?" He then asked me with suprise making me look at him with furrowed brows before jumping back in suprise. Yuuji looked at me with a baffled expression, not understanding what had me so spooked.

"What is it?" Yuuji asked me impatiently.
"Y-yuuji?" I started off shakily.
"Yeah?" He responded expectantly.
"You have a m-mouth on your cheek..." I stuttered in shock, not even needing to be in the same building to here hear Yuuji reply,

"EH?!"

(A.N ~ vote & comment! What do you think?!)

Chapter 8 Quote Teaser :

"Watching me as I change, Sukuna? Really? I know you're a curse and all, but that's low."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

329K 13.4K 15
❝𝐇𝐎𝐖 𝐀𝐑𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐒𝐎 𝐁𝐀𝐃, 𝐁𝐔𝐓 𝐈 𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐋𝐋 𝐖𝐀𝐍𝐓 𝐘𝐎𝐔❞ ╰➤Or in which you and the king of curses are soulmates, and connected throug...
174K 4.1K 25
❝ 𝑰'𝒎 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒈𝒐𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒐 𝒍𝒆𝒕 𝒉𝒊𝒎 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒀/𝒏. ❝ You met Itadori at your first day of jujutsu high and all of his friends but yo...
114K 3.3K 33
AU. Megumi's in love with Gojo. But does Gojo love him back? (Complete)
292K 11.5K 29
𝑺𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒎𝒂𝒕𝒆 𝑨𝑼 𝐅𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰 𝐚 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐚 𝐬𝐚𝐲 𝐢𝐧 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭. 𝐅𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐨...