Beomgyu imagines/oneshots

KimYuki788

The title says it all Started at the 8th of August 2022 1k reads (24 of October 2022)🤌🏻🦋 5k reads (13 of D... Еще

Morning Cuddles
Nightmare
Movies
Surprise
Anniversary
Inkigayo Sandwich
Scars
The day we first met
Toto
Surprise on tour
Distracting him on live
Requests
Flirty
Jealousy
Toto pt.2
Public Relationship
Professor Boyfriend
ANNOUNCEMENT
Cuddling After A Really Long Day
MC
Stressed
When You're Sick
Award Show
1st Argument
Random Kisses
On Your Period
Two years vs Two months
First Time Smiling
Vlog
When You Receive Hate
New Years Special
Argument In Front of the Members
Sleeping On His Chest
Meeting Your Parents
Attention
NOTICE🚨⚠️
Your Reaction to the MV
When You're Afraid of the Ocean
When You Overwork
Giving Birth
Clingy Gyu
TXT Meeting Your Child
Teaching You How To Game
Skincare
Han River
Birthday Special
Swimming Day
Period Tracker
Update!
Sick Gyu
Hoodie Stealer
Highschool Sweethearts
Workout Date

Gaming

1.1K 25 3
KimYuki788

You were sitting on the couch bored as hell.

Oh and Beomgyu? He's doing his daily routine of gaming for 9 hours. It sucks.

He spends more time with that stupid monitor more than his OWN girlfriend.

You try your best to to make him spend more tims with you, but it always fails.

You were scrolling through your Instagram, uninterested. You saw a picture of your friend and her boyfriend on a date. You sighed for the 13th time wishing that it was you and Beomgyu who were in the picture.

"YEONJUN HYUNG, NO!" You heard Beomgyu yell. "YeOnJuN hYuNg, No!" You mumble-mocked his voice.

You sat up on the couch and stared at the coffee table infront of you. "UGH" You flinched at the sudden yell.

"BEOMGYU, KEEP IT DOWN" You yelled positive that he didn't hear you.

You were still staring at the coffee table, until a brilliant idea popped in your head.

You sat up straight as you grinned, "heh-" "DANG IT!" You were cut off. "That bitch" You whispered to yourself.

You got from the couch and started walking upstairs.

While walking upstairs you were contemplating if you should do your plan or not.

You reached Beomgyus gaming room, knocking softly. You heard no response but got in anyways.

You saw your boyfriend sitting on his gaming chair with his headphones on. You sighed as you walked over to him.

You tapped his shoulder to gain his attention. He glanced at you but looked back at the monitor quickly.

"Hi" He said aggressively tapping the mouse. "When are you done?" You asked putting your hand on his shoulder. "Later" He shortly replied.

You sighed as you pulled his gaming chair away, sitting on his lap.

Beomgyu froze for a few seconds. He removed his hand from his keyboard to pull you closer, he put his hand back on the keyboard resuming the game.

You had your legs on either of his sides, your head in the crook of his neck.

You closed your eyes enjoying this moment that'll probably never happen in the next 6 months.

"Guys, I have to go" Beomgyu said after playing for 1 more hour.

Your eyes lit up as you removed your head from his neck. You watched as Beomgyu started to shut everything down, with you still on his lap.

After he shut everthing down, he looked at you. He wrapped his arms around your waist pulling you even closer. "I miss you" He said resting his head on your shoulder. "Well maybe next time, you shouldn't play too much" You said with a hint of annoyance in your voice.

"I promise I'll make this up to you" He said looking into your eyes, "How?" You asked raising an eyebrow.
You can imagine the rest ;)

THE END!

_________________________________________

Author's note

To make it up to you, I'm posting twice today. I know it's short but I hope you liked.

Here's you present for reading my story.

🐻🦋💕

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

2.6K 370 14
𝖬𝖨𝖫𝖲 | 𝖡𝗈𝗈𝗄 𝖥𝗂𝗏𝖾 ❝𝖳𝗁𝖾𝗋𝖾'𝗌 𝖺 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗌𝗈𝗇 𝖻𝖾𝗁𝗂𝗇𝖽 𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗋𝗒𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗀❞ 𝖨𝗇 𝗐𝗁𝗂𝖼𝗁, 𝗁𝖾 𝖻𝗎𝗅𝗅𝗂𝖾𝗌 𝗁𝖾𝗋 𝖼𝖺𝗎𝗌𝖾...
150K 5.6K 54
❝You still like me, don't you?❞ ❝Ew no, please shut up.❞ As the saying goes "First love never dies". But do they bel...
11.6K 564 17
"𝗈𝗁, 𝖻𝗎𝗍 𝖺𝗋𝖾 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗌𝗎𝗋𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗁𝖺𝗍𝖾 𝗁𝖺𝗏𝖾 𝗍𝗐𝗈 𝖽𝗂𝖿𝖿𝖾𝗋𝖾𝗇𝗍 𝗆𝖾𝖺𝗇𝗂𝗇𝗀𝗌 𝗐𝗁𝖾𝗇 𝗂𝗍 𝖼𝗈𝗆𝖾𝗌 �...
53.5K 1.8K 9
In which, Beomgyu starts ignoring Yeonjun. - 𝗹𝗼𝘄𝗲𝗿𝗰𝗮𝘀𝗲 𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗱 -𝘀𝗹𝗼𝘄 𝗯𝘂𝗿𝗻 -𝗺𝗮𝗶𝗻𝗹𝘆 𝗰𝗮𝗻𝗼𝗻 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗽𝗹𝗶𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝗕...