Miss Miller

By JadeG96

Gwen Smith is a 21 year old university student in New York, who is studying writing. Gwen interviews Lou Mill... More

Hello Miss Miller
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
Chapter 37
chapter 38
Chapter 39
chapter 40
Chapter 41

chapter 32

712 18 9
By JadeG96

I'm woken by my phone ringing, I jump at the noise then reach for my phone. Its Debbie calling me. I try to slide away from Lou who has a tight grip on me.

"Come back" She groans, still half asleep.

I love how deep her voice is in the morning.

"I need to pee, I won't be long" I whisper to her.

"Be quick honey"

I take one last look at her before leaving my bedroom, the sunlight shining on her like a spot light. I phone debbie back while I'm standing in the kitchen.

"Hello, everything okay?" I ask her.

"Yeah, sorry did I wake you?"

"Yeah but its okay"

"Have you thought about what I said to you last night?" She asks.

"I'll do it, I really need the money..."

"Perfect, can I meet you later on to talk details?"

"Sure, where?"

"I'll send you the address, remember don't tell Lou"

"Why can't I tell her?" I ask, confusingly.

"Trust me, anyways she will find out eventually"

"Okay sure" I say hesitantly "I'll see you later then, bye"

"Bye Gwen"

She hangs up the phone, I take a phew seconds to think about what we just spoke about, I push it to the back of my mind for just now so I can enjoy my morning with Lou. I sneak back into the bedroom, she's still laying in the same place she was when I left. I pull the covers back to lay back in bed. I try to snake under her arms again.

She springs awake and wraps her around me so tight she pulls me against her body. Her lips meeting the back of my neck, kissing and sucking gently.

"Who was on the phone?" She whispers to me.

"It was my mom"

"Is she okay?"

"Yeah" I say as I turn to face her. My hand resting on her cheek, my thumb tracing over her lips. She smiles at me and I burry my head between her chin and collar bone.

I kiss her chest as my hand traces down her stomach to her centre. I hear a giggle come from her lips as my hand forces its way between her thighs. She's completely naked which always makes me more heated, my kisses make their way past her breasts then down past her stomach until I'm met by her very wet centre. I kiss her thighs then my fingers make their way between her folds, I glance up at her to see how desprate she is.

I look back to her centre, my fingers rubbing up and down on her clit. Her hand rests on the back of my head, I can feel her pushing me towards her. I give in and lay my toungue flat on her clit, my toungue lapping up all the wetness it can find. I slip two fingers inside of her slowly, they start to curl inside her. Her back arches as I suck her clit gently. She moans out my name, she begs me to let her release but I slow down and almost stop what I'm doing to kiss her, our toungues fight for dominance as my fingers are still inside her.

I head straight back down to her centre, my flat toungue traces up and down her centre as my fingers are still pumping in and out her. I feel her walls tighten as she let's out a very loud moan and her body shakes. I don't stop until I feel her push me away, I kiss her body on the way back up to lips.

"That was so fucking good" she moans to me as we lay face to face.

I place a kiss on her forehead "I'm glad" I push the covers off me "I'm going to shower" as I stand up and walk towards the shower I hear her footsteps following close behind, her hands reach for my hips and she pulls me close to her body.

"Wait for me" she whispers.

We both eat brunch together and drink coffee, Lou had door dashed it from the cafe down the street as a little surprise for me, she knows how much I love their food.

"What's your plans today sweetheart?"

"I have a phew errands to run"

"Me too, I've to go to the club for a couple of hours then I'll be back...I'll cook tonight so don't bring anything back uther than yourself" She looks at me and smiles.

"I love waking up next to you" I say shyly.

"How could you not...I mean look at me" she laughs, I role my eyes "joking! I love waking up next to you too baby" she reaches for my hand to hold it in hers "I don't want to be with anyone else on this planet since I met you"

I feel myself start to blush, the hot feeling rushes through my body "I'm the same Lou, you are everything to me" I smile at her over my cup of coffee.

She leans over the table to kiss my lips before she leaves "have a good day honey, I can't wait to see you tonight"

"Have a good day Lou"

I clear away all the plates from breakfast, placing them all in the dishwasher and turning it on before I head out to meet Debbie, she messaged me an address to meet her at. I jump on the bus, the rain starts as I'm about to get off. I pull my hood up and walk fast to get inside. I meet her at a penthouse that over looks central park, it's beautiful.

I knock on the door and wait patiently for her to answer, the door swings open.

"Hello, come in"

"Hi" I smile at her nervously.

I walk in, she tells me to have a seat. She brings me over a glass of water and sits opposite me.

"Thank you for meeting me Gwen"

"No problem"

"You still didn't mention this to Lou, did you?" She asks

I shake my head "No she doesn't know"

"Perfect, so I'm guessing you're wondering what I want you to do"

"Yeah...why can't I tell Lou?"

"Because she'll talk you out of it when personally I think you'll do great" She smiles at me. I smile back.

"So...its a little job, nothing to big" she takes a drink of water "I need you to pose as a buyer for a man called Joseph Johnston, he has something I really want...a bracelet worth millions"

"Okay...go on"

"I will set up a meeting between the both of you, obviously he won't have your real name and he won't have mine either. Lou has been playing security guard at his ware house but the bracelet doesn't seem to be in the warehouse Rose has been his wife's stylist, she really seems to love her so that was easy. Anita and Constance have been maids for the past phew months and they have seen the bracelet in the house"

"So what do you want me to do?"

"Well like I said I will set up a meeting with him for you, he runs a sales garage for old vintage cars so I need you to act like you want a car...keep him there for longer than what he would normally be there, his wife is out of town that weekend so it's perfect, Tammy has made a clone of the braclet so he won't know its gone and Nine ball is in the process of hacking into his security system"

"Why did you pick me for this job?"

"Because if you haven't noticed you are very attractive, young and just Mr Johnstons type so I'm sure it won't be hard for you to keep him there"

I nod "Okay" I take a sip of water "What's my cut?"

She laughs "I like your style, four hundred grand" she says so casually.

My eyes widen "for real!"

"I don't lie honey"

I jump off my seat and reach over the table to hug her, I feel her laugh as I squeeze her in my arms.

"I take that as a yes?"

"It's more than a yes"

"Perfect, I will get everything set up and text you the details"

"Great, thank you..."

"For what?"

"For actually giving me an aportunity"

She smiles sadly "i know you will be great" She takes a sip of water "I hope you are okay"

"Yeah I am..." I reply while avoiding eye contact.

She searches for my eyes "you know I'm always here to talk" she smiles, her smile is always warm.

I stay and chat with Debbie for a little bit until Lou texts me to tell me she's on her way home. Me and Debbie say our goodbyes as I head out the door to get the bus, there's a drunk man on the bus pissing everyone off. I squeeze my ear buds into my ears and try to drown him out. I stare out the window as the bus drives through new york back to my apartment.

Lou's bike is sitting outside, I gave her a key to my apartment before she left which gave her a big grin on her face. I stumble in.

"Hello sweetheart" she shouts from the kitchen.

"Smells amazing" I shout back as I take my shoes off and hang my coat up. I unwrap my scarf from my neck and place it on a hanger next to the front door.

Lou comes walking through to me rubbing her hands on a t-towel "how was your day baby" she reaches over to kiss me. She throws the t-towel over her shoulder.

"It was okay, how was your day?"

"It was good" she says as she's walking back to the kitchen. I follow her.

"What are you cooking?"

"It's a surprise, why don't you have a lovely bath and I'll shout you when it'll be ready...Still have a little time until its ready"

"Perfect" I say as I glance over at her before attempting to dissapear.

"Come here first" She pulls the back of my top towards her.

I laugh as I fall into her "can I help you Miller?"

"You can help me a lot actually"

Her lips meet mine before I can reply with a flirty comeback. Her hands reach under my top, her finger tips trace over my back. She takes a deep breath "your skin feels so good" she places a kiss on my shoulder. As I walk away she hits my ass.

I light candles around my bath, I throw my hair up into a bun before i dip my toe in first since I always make the water to hot. I lower my body slowly, I feel myself relax as the water covers my body.

'There ain't language for the things I feel...if I can't have you then no one ever will' I sing along to the music softly I have playing in the background.

I notice I have a message on my phone from Gemma.

"Hey, hope you are okay ❤ when can we meet? I need to talk to you x"

I set my phone aside as I hear Lou calling me. I make my way to her, she has the table set up with candles and a glass of wine each.

"Take a seat lovely" She gestures for me to sit down.

"This looks amazing, thank you"

I kiss her before I take my seat, she smiles as my lips meet hers. My heart lights up every time.

-----------------------------------------
Author

Thank you so much for reading 💛💛

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.4K 85 11
With being the owner of a rising Club franchise Louise Miller, known for her charisma and cockiness crossed her path with Dr.Nish , a well renounced...
18.6K 1K 28
after her grandfather died, (y/n) was left to her aunt to care for. she has never met her aunt before, or her roommates or girlfriend. on top of ever...
26K 736 17
Y/N is a night club stripper where she was one of the most greatest and famous dancer in New York City, she met a blonde middle aged woman that made...
113K 2.3K 42
- fluffy/smutty with Sandra Bullock & Cate Blanchett & Rooney Mara and their characters - NONE OF THESE ARE MINE - ALL OF THE STORIES ARE FROM AO3...