Married To Music (A Wizkid Fa...

Bởi adewumiayomide22

"I want a baby now" "So it's back to what you just want, you didn't even bother to check with what I want!" T... Xem Thêm

DREAM CAST
1
2
3 - Aaliyah
4 - Aaliyah
5 - Aaliyah
6 - Aaliyah
7 - Aaliyah
8 - Aaliyah
9 - Aaliyah
10 - Aaliyah
11 - Aaliyah
12 - Ayo
13 - Aaliyah
14 - Aaliyah
15 - Aaliyah
16 - Ayo
17 - Aaliyah
18 - Aaliyah
19 - Aaliyah
20 - Aaliyah
21 - Aaliyah
22 Aaliyah
23 - Aaliyah
24 - Ayo
25 - Ayo
26 - Ayo
27 - Aaliyah
28 - Aaliyah
29 - Aaliyah
30 - Aaliyah
32 - Ayo
33 - Aaliyah
34 - Aaliyah
35 - Aaliyah
36 - Aaliyah
37 - Aaliyah
38 - Ayo
39 - Aaliyah
40 - Aaliyah
41 - Aaliyah
42 - Ayo
43 - Ayo
44 ~ Aaliyah
45 ~ Aaliyah -
46 - Aaliyah
47 - Aaliyah
48 - Ayo
49 - Aaliayah
50 - Aaliyah
51 - Ayo
52 - Aaliyah
53 - Aaliyah
54 - Aailyah
55 - Aaliyah
56 - Ayo
57 - Aaliyah
58 - Ayo
59 - Ayo
60 - Omniscient
61 - Aaliyah
62 - Aaliyah
63 - Aaliyah
64 - Aaliyah
65 - Aaliyah
66 - Ayo
67 - Aaliyah
68 - Aaliyah
69 - Aaliyah
70 - Ayo
71 - Aaliyah
72 - Aaliyah
73 - Aaliyah
74 - Aaliyah
75 - Ayo
76 - Aaliyah
77- Ayo
78 - Ayo
79 - Aaliyah
80 - Aaliyah
81 - Ayo
82 - Aaliyah
83 - Ayo
84 - Ayo
85 - Aaliyah
86 - Aaliyah
87 - Aaliyah
88 - Ayo
89 - Aaliyah
90 - Aaliyah
91- Aaliyah
92 - AALIYAH
93 - Ayo ~ I
94 - Ayo ~ 2
95 - Aaliyah
96 - Aaliyah
97 - Ayo
98 - Aaliayh
99 - Ayo
100 - Aaliyah
101 - Ayo
102 - Aaliyah
103 - Aaliyah
104 - Ayo

31- Aaliyah

121 8 3
Bởi adewumiayomide22

wizkidayo
20m ago

Wifey ❤️🤰

~

Stirring myself awake I sat up and reached for my ringing phone from the left bed stand. I swipe the answer button and raise it to my ear. "Hello?"

"Bitch where you been? Are you even alive?!" Steph inpatient voice spoke immediately.

I roll my eyes, "I was napping Steph what is it?"

"Check Instagram and call me back! I'm gonna kill a bitch!" She hung up before I could breath. I roll my eyes again, I click on app and frown when I saw the news.

Wizkid release new music video from his album, I kept scrolling unsure of what exactly Steph wanted me to check, on cue Jada smelly ass page pops up, her new post had my mouth hanging up.

She posted a picture of herself, Ayo and Zion goofing around, smiling at each other with the caption perfect family. I click on the comments and felt my blood boil with rage. Perfect family my foot. I exit the app and dialed Ayo number. I kept getting his voicemails. Let me find out he's not in the house!

I threw the covers and stood up, slid my feet into Ayo Gucci slippers I match downstairs, ready to kill Ayo. Oh God let him be no where near the house!! I'll show him crazy!

"Ayo?!!!" I screamed from the top of the stairs, no answer. Where the fuck did his stupid ass go? With one arm on the banisters I supported myself down the staircase. "Ayo!!' I burst into living room to find Ayo relaxing casually, legs folded, eyes on his phone, the new music video playing on the large tv.

Anger filled my soul.

"How could you!!!" I threw my phone at him, it fell beside him on the couch.

Ayo jump up confuse. "Aaliyah what's wrong?! Are you okay!!"

"How could you! I thought you said you weren't working with her anymore!!! So you're still with her!!" I screamed on top of my lungs at him breathing like I was going into war.

"What are you talking about?" He had his usual 'I don't know what you're talking about face'

"Don't act coy!!" I grab the throw pillows from the nearest sofa and start throwing them at him with all my strength.

Ayo dodges each "Aaliyah stop! What are you talking about? What did I do!"

"Don't act stupid with me Ayo! It's all over Instagram!"

He frown, "what's all over Instagram? Stop throwing things and talk!"

I will myself calm for a minute, "So you're now perfect family with Jada?!!!"

Ayo face scrunch up with confuse, "What? Perfect with who!" He grab his phone and went on Instagram, his face fell, "It's from the music video."

"Music video?" I scoff my hands on my hips, "did you ask me to be in music video?"

"You're pregnant Aaliyah" he say as matter of fact

"So? I'm not handicapped!!!"last I checked it's a baby I'm carrying not leprosy.

Ayo roll his eyes. "You're getting it wrong Aaliyah, the video was just between my sons and I, I have no idea about Jada post"

I wasn't buying his story. "That's bullshit Ayo! Big bullshit! She posted shit all over Instagram! God that woman keeps trying me she wants another beatings, I swear I'll teach her a lesson she'll never forget!!"

"Calm down Aaliyah you're not making any sense."

"I'm not making any sense eh Ayo?" I huff, I grab a vase and hurled it at him, he dodge it and yelled at me. "Stop throwing things, you're pregnant! The doctor said..."

"Fuck you!! Fuck the doctor!! I'm sick of you and your baby mama bullshit!! I'm tired of everything!!!"

"Wifey!"

"Leave me alone Ayo!" I start matching after him forgetting I'm eight and half month heavily pregnant "I'm going to kill you and your...." I stop with a gasp.

"Aaliyah?"

I slowly look down at the floor, my clothes already soaked. "My water just broke?" I say more like question. Ayo looks at me his eyes wide as mine with shock.

"Wifey?"

"My water just broke!!! Fuck! Call my mom and take me to the hospital Ayo! Don't just stand there!! do something!!" I yell at him knocking him out of his shock.

"Um yeah! What do you need? Mama G!!" He calls for our house keeper. "Sit Wifey"

I grab his hands suddenly scared, "I'm scared Ayo, the baby isn't supposed to come now? Dr Vivian said I'm scheduled for next month" I worriedly told him as he helps me lower on a couch.

"Relax Wifey everything will be fine" he assures me.

Mama g burst in, "you called for me Ayo?"

"Aaliyah water just broke"

"Oh my God! What do you need?"

"The baby bag is in her room, I need my makeup bag, I already picked out my dress it's in the closet I labeled it, I need water, plenty and hair brush!!!"

"Makeup for?" Ayo questions

I roll my eyes, "just do what I ask Ayo! Damn it!!" I stood up with little pain in my lower abdomen. "Where you going to?"

"The guest bathroom! I'm not going to the hospital smelling like vinegar" I turn to the guest bathroom, "help me Mama g, Ayo get what I asked for!!"

Thirty minutes later Ayo was driving me to the hospital, I dial Steph number.

On phone
Steph - I have her location should I go to her house and beat her up??
Me - (laugh while Ayo roll his eyes and shook his head) no need for that Stephanie
Steph - why not? She's acting a fool again
Me - we'll jump her later, I'm going to the hospital
Steph- why? What's wrong???
Me - my water just broke
Steph - (screams) oh my god!! My goddaughter is coming already!! Oh my dear lord!! I'm going to meet you there right now!!
Me - (laugh)
Steph - you called Thyra yet? Where's Ayo?
Me - he's driving me
Steph - okay we're coming, God Aaliyah I'm so happy!!!
Me - see you soon
Steph - okay bye!!

I hung up and stare out the window.

"Wifey?"

"What?!"

"Can you be angry with me after Amari is born please? I don't want to you to go into delivery angry at me" he say in low voice.

I roll my eyes. "Yeah whatever."

From the corner of my eyes I saw Ayo smile, he squeeze my hand lightly. "Thank you."

~

Few nurses waited for us at the entrance of the hospital, immediately Ayo pull his car into halt. They help me out and sat me on a wheelchair, a nurse wheel me inside while Ayo walked beside me carrying my belongings.

The elevator stop on the vip suite I had booked months back specially for my delivery. I didn't my family or anyone who came to visit me hanging around the hospital and besides as a celebrity it was only right.

A nurse helped me take off my clothes and change me into the maternity gown. Everything was all bed and roses until I finally got situated in bed. The contractions started kicking in and I knew I wanted epidurals.

"Hello Aaliyah? Mr Balogun?"

Ayo shook hands with her while I wave with a big smile on my face.

"I see we're excited to see our baby right Aaliyah?"

"Oh yes please help me get her out!!" I laugh rolling my eyes.

Dr Vivian drew a stool and sat on. "Lean back Aaliyah."

I did as she said, I felt her spray a cold liquid on my stomach followed with her hand messaging my vaginal area.

"Do you feel anything?"

"Yes, please I need epidurals!"

She took off her gloves, "sit up please" I saw worry glance over her face.

"Is something wrong Dr Vivian?" It was Ayo who asked.

"Nothing serious you haven't dilated yet, it usually happens fours after your water breaks you're only 4 centimeters dilated, I can give you epidurals but I think you're doing just good, we still have plenty hours, till then you can amuse yourself will we wait, I'll see you in two hours" Dr Vivian tells me taking off her gloves after the second pelvic exam.

I nod my head and started doing breathing techniques I was taught.

"Did you call?" I glance at Ayo.

"Yeah I already called your mom, my jet is on its way to pick her up she'll be here before night" Ayo say.

"What about your mom?"

"I already called her, she sends her love and prayers" Ayo sigh. "Listen baby, I don't know what Jada and I'm sorry about it. I don't want us to fight over petty things like this"

He was right, I have a feeling my sudden outburst rushed the whole birth, I'll be damned if anything happens to my baby because of Jada smelly ass. I rub my face. "Yeah, I'm sorry for my outburst, I wasn't thinking straight" Jada had a way of getting under my skin without even trying, it's like she knew what to do to get me riled up.

Ayo rub my shoulders, "I love you Aaliyah and no power on earth can change it don't ever forget okay?"

I smile and wrap my arms around my handsome husband, "I love you Ayo" he raise my chin up and kiss me lightly on the lips, we made out for full ten seconds.

"Where's my bitch!!!" Steph push the hospital door open, she rush in making me roll my eyes at them "Did you have the baby yet?"

"Without her godmother? Never!"

Stephanie gave me her sweetest biggest smile, "You know that's right!" She snap, "hey Ayo" they hug.

Ayo phone rings. "Excuse me ladies, I'll be back baby" he kiss me and walked out.

Steph plop on the edge of the bed, "So what am I missing?"

"That Jada stupid ass almost costed me the baby, after I saw the post I went full Jackie Chan on Ayo!"

"What? You didn't!!"

I scoff, "I swear to god! Steph I threw a vase at him! I was ready to kill him then my water broke"

Steph eyes widen, "god Aaliyah what were you thinking?"

I shook my head with a sigh, "I wasn't thinking because I'm not supposed to deliver today until next month, I'm really scared"

"Girl your ass is just paranoid, I'm sure it's nothing. Stop worrying" she laughs rubbing my head. "I can't wait for my goddaughter."

"Fuck you" I cursed at her badly wanting to laugh but I couldn't because of the amount of pain I was in.

"What time does aunt Jackie fly in?" Steph question. "Few hours"

"Awwn look at my baby" I hear Thyra voice say. I look over and she was walking into the room. "How are you feeling?" She ask walking to my beside.

"Like shit!"

"You look a bad bitch though" she replies, moving hair out my face. "You're even wearing makeup!"

"Fuck you too Thyra!" I managed to laugh and push her away from me. I need Ayo.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

4.6K 870 28
Yasmine is a star girl, with plans for the future, good grades and a boyfriend to top it up but how can she survive when her enemies are her family...
8.4K 457 34
He snakes his arm around my waist, effectively clashing my chest with his broad one as his free hand gently cups my cheeks. Angel leans in to suck on...
74.9K 10.4K 59
As She turned around to make her way back to the screening room, She bumped into someone again! Which made all the popcorn in her hands and His to fa...
285K 49.7K 87
*Could you ever love a broken person?* "I understand that you're broken," he said as he lifted her chin so she stared directly into his eyes. "But I...