Happiness - MileApo ✔️

By rahaaai

To achieve Happiness, there is a lot of pain to face. Will that Happiness come your way? or Will that Happine... More

01. Eventful Meeting
03. Unexpected Guest
04. Become A Regular Guest
05. The Offer
06. Take It or Leave It
07. The Answer
08. Happiness Is Not Yet To Come
09. The Beginning of New Life
10. I want to, but I Can't
11. The Phone Call
12. Unbearable Moments
13. A Neat Little Package?
14. The Result
15. The Damned Tattoo
16. Remember, The Tattoo
17. The Night
📌
18. I Love You
19. The Sister
20. Fever
21. It's Starting
22. 'Thought You Will be Happy'
23. 'I Will Go'
24. 'I Don't Want to Die'
25. Bad Condition & New Problem
26. The Test
27. The Painful Process
28. The Truth Hurts
29. The Pain Left The Scars
30. Safe Bubble
31. Seeking Help
32. Protect The Baby
33. Everything Coming Together
34. Almost Perfect
35. Protect The Family
36. Let The Scars Heal
37. Almost There
38. Everything's Ok
39. Baby's Coming
40. Happinness

02. The Omega Life

2.6K 133 6
By rahaaai

Mile hated the torn looked apartment as soon as he saw it. The Omega lived in a not so safe neighborhood and on a known drug trafficking street. The Alpha pulled up in front of it and got out of the car to help the half asleep Omega out of the back seat.

"Here we go,"

The Alpha helped him stand and Apo looked up at his apartment, all he could think of was getting to his pup and he found a surge of energy and he rushed on shaky legs to get into his apartement, the cop following him in and he couldn't find it in him to care. If the cop wanted payment for the ride, Apo would get on his knees after he made sure his pup was alright, he had been gone much longer than he had planned.

Mile stepped into the old apartment that called home by The Omega and looked around. It was very sparsely furnished with no electronics. The living room consisted only of an old brown love seat that had seen better days with a small coffee table and nothing else. The floors were clean and there wasn't a speck of dust anywhere. The kitchen was small and narrow but impeccably clean, with a small round wooden table with a pup's high chair.

He followed the Omega towards the hallway and to a closed door and the Omega hurried to open it. The room was small but well organised, it was a pup's nursery and was the only room in the house that was fully furnished. Sage green walls and a brown recliner, a small pup standing in the crib, smiling as it saw his Papa.

"Hi baby," Apo softly greet his baby

Apo wanted to go to his son, but he was covered in filth and strange scents and it wouldn't be a good idea to touch his pup. Mile watched the Omega have an inner conflicted and he guessed what the issue was when the Omega started for the pup but stopped short.

"Um, I can watch him while you take care of yourself, if

you're ok with that," Mile offered.

The pup was completely adorable to the Alpha, big smile with warm brown eyes that like his Papa and a thin layer of light brown hair covered his tiny head, looking every bit like his Papa. Apo watched his pup giggling and

clapping at the Alpha cop who was starting towards him making goofy faces. He hated to leave Nolan with a stranger but he needed to get cleaned up.

"Thank you. I won't be long,"

As he didn't wait for a reply as he hurried to his bedroom and to his bathroom. Mile took off his police jacket and picked up the pup. He was about a year old he guessed but really small and was adorable with dimples and a

precious button nose. Mile loved pups and lucky for him, they liked him back. He sat down on the sofa rocking chair and started to coo at the pup.

Apo peeled off his clothes and stuffed the uncounted money into his only night stand by his mattress that was directly on the floor. He half expected the Alpha to come in and have his way with him. He stepped into his bathroom and looked at himself in his mirror, the tacky green coloured bathroom making his skin take on an unhealthy looking hew. His body was covered in bruises and blood smudges were on his face and between his

thighs.

Flashes of the brutal rape he had just suffered hit him and he flinched at the images. He shook himself and buried the haunting thoughts inside of himself, this hadn't been the first time he had been used in such a way and he was painfully sure it wouldn't be the last. He stepped into the shower, letting the lukewarm water hit him which barely had any pressure and washed himself, his limbs heavy and stiff. He watched the blood and semen mixed in with the water, the pink liquid flowing down the drain. He carefully washed his hole, whimpering at the stinging pain.

Once he was satisfied as much as he could be and not wanting to leave his pup with a stranger for much longer, he dressed in baggy sweat pants and thick warm socks and a sweater that was two sizes too big for him and headed to Nolan's room. He found the large Alpha sitting in the rocker, his pup standing on his thighs and giggling as the Alpha bounced his legs making the pup jiggle.

"Thank you for watching him," Apo wasn't sure what to

say.

He reached for his pup, and Nolan happily went into his arms and nuzzled against his Papa right away. The Omega knew he was lucky he had such a good pup, he rarely fussed and rarely cried, he was stronger than his Papa.

"What's his name?," Mile asked.

Stood and couldn't look away from the Omega. He was swallowed up in

baggy clothes but Mile now had a clear view of his neck. Those were finger marks, bruised into the soft and delicate skin. He resisted the urge to growl and then an exotic and amazing scent hit his nose, eucalyptus and basil. The scent had been muffled earlier by the Omega's clothes and mixed in with his attacker's scents.

"Nolen."

At this moment, his radio suddenly crackled to life, making the pup's head spin around to look at him with wide eyes and Mile couldn't keep the smirk from his face, the pup was just too damn cute.

"Go for Mile," Mile said.

His eyes keep watching as the Omega started for the kitchen. The Alpha followed and grabbed his jacket.

//Subject in Custody// Dispatch announced.

"Got it," Mile replied.

He watched Apo take out a bottle from the fridge and heat it the old fashion way on the stove while the pup played with the hem of the Omega's large sweater.

"Hey, um, they caught the guys that hurt you. I can take you to the station and you can press cha-"

"No," The Omega said without glancing at the Alpha.

"But th-"

"No, Officer Mile. I will not be pressing charges, it wouldn't do any good and I don't want any problems. I really appreciate the ride home and you watching Nolen while I. While I cleaned myself, but if u don't mind I'd like to feed my pup and go to bed,"

Those large and bright brown eyes looked up at him and Mile was rooted to the spot. The Omega, Apo was the prettiest thing the Alpha had ever seen and those breathtaking warm brown eyes were filled with so much pain, fear and had clearly lived and survived through too much hurt that it made Mile want to hit something.

Omegas had limited rights and substantially minimal ways to make a living, Mile knew that, but it didn't make the harsh life most Omegas lived any easier or right, especially for an Alpha cop to accept. Omegas grew up to be one of the followings, if you were lucky and had a wealthy family or mated to a good Alpha or Beta, Omegas had few choices for a profession. Their options

were nurse, pup sitter, homemaker, maid, kindergarten teacher but no other grades allowed. Those Omegas were mainly recognised because the collars they wore, all by a color system.

Nurses is blue collars, Pup Sitter is Light Purple collars, Homemaker/House Omega is White collars, Maids is Black collars and Kindergarten Teachers is Yellow collars.

Or if any of these Omega were mated, the Alpha's claim bite on their necks was enough. But then you had the not so lucky Omegas that became entertainment, like strippers and hookers. These Omegas wore no collars.

Only bruises.

As much as Mile hated to admitted, the Omega was right. Even if he pressed charges, the perps would be released within twenty four hours and they could come looking for Apo and hurt him again if not kill him and

his pup. Mile rubbed the back of his neck, hating the completely helpless feeling he felt as he watched a young and beautiful Omega, feeding his precious pup.

Mile reached into his breath pocket and then took out his card before placing the card on the kitchen counter before he tried to look at the omega's eyes as he putting on his jacket.

"Alright, well. If you need anything, please give me a call," He said.

"Stay safe," The Alpha said and was out the door.

Apo locked the door behind him and rested his hand against the door. The Officer hadn't asked or demanded anything from him and for once, Apo was happy that he hadn't felt threatened by an Alpha.

Nolen was already half asleep against his shoulder after finishing his bottle. He cooed at his pup and took him into his nursery and gently put the pup into the crib. He turned on the only heater in the house which was in his

pup's room. He went to his bedroom and grabbed his comforter from his bed and came back into the nursery to sleep on the sofa rocker. He jolted as he smelled the Alpha's scent that still lingered. Woodsy pine and something spicy he couldn't place. He found he quite liked the scent and cocooned himself in the chair and blanket and settled into a deep, dreamless sleep.

***

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.3K 1.4K 56
Kinn and Porsche's happily-ever-after marriage existed only in fairy tales. The moment Kinn walked away from their marriage, it was over between them...
4.4K 131 19
Different stories for different couples, based on my ideas, mood and inspiration. Not only Thail BL - see the growing list below: Kinn Porsche Not me...
5.8K 318 24
Where in the world does everyone want him dead then Love Rescue him A story of Kinn&Porsche rescue each other and find love through hate. Just close...
33.2K 2.8K 45
Falling in love for the first time, being in love for the first time, feel happy as a lover for once then the same person who makes me happy broke me...